It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of the Embassy Move. Jerusalem.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: UKTruth

.if Muslim extremists want to riot and try to plant bombs, let them be shot dead.

Do you know, during " The Troubles " in Northern Ireland, this is what Republicans did.

However, The Royal Ulster Constabulary used Plastic Bullets instead of Live Rounds.

You would rather see men, women and children shot dead.

I would rather see terrorists shot dead, no doubt.

I am also sickened that any parent would take their children to these riots today. No responsible parent would do any such thing. There was never any doubt that violence would ensue. The death of any child is horrendous and the blame for today lies squarely on the shoulders of those that turned up to protest a damn embassy location and decided it would be a good idea to take their kids.

Like in Northern Ireland during " The Troubles " you mean ? ( See photo )

Only difference is , Irish Children didn't get shot dead.

If they had of been shot dead, the blame would have been squarely on the shoulders of the parents.
If you turn up to a riot, with your kids (!), you know with certainty is going to be violent and put others at risk, then best be prepared and have your will in order and/or be ready to mourn the death of loved ones.

If you choose war and violence don't cry about the consequences.
None of the parents of the children in that picture should have been allowed to keep those children. In fact, they should have been arrested and jailed.
edit on 14/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think Trump is going to ask for concessions for this from Israel in the upcoming peace deal, you get then you give.
And the politically powerful Jewish people that surround Trump will urge Israel to accept it.
This is a chess move, and a very smart one.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: alldaylong

The only people with blood on their hands are the people willing to kill because of the location of an office.

Well, to be fair, people now have to change the address on stationary on envelopes and maybe they had a bunch printed out and now they have to toss them and get another box.

So yeah, justified.

Yeah because this is all about office addresses...it is about supremacy..religions..aliens...and slave beliefs.

The Jews no matter how you look at it are major directors of ancient myth peddling...

They hold no solutions and act as pathetic as the next groups in the play.

Frankly they are going to be totally destroyed as their books tell them...because they love it.

A sick world run by depraved Gods...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

On the info I've seen, the baby died through the use of Israeli tear gas and the other casualties were obviously due to Israeli live fire, used in response to those who threw rocks, some of which were part of Nakba day, which was a peaceful protest, not a riot, that's almost as bad as when Israel tried to sell Operation Protective edge (2,205 Palestinians and 70 Israelis killed), as "defense"

And get real man, are you seriously trying to justify shooting at unarmed children?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Metallicus

It is a big to do about nothing by small minded people who are going out of their way to find something to be angry about.

18 people died protesting it.... Doesn't sound like nothing to me.

I guess you're having trouble wrapping your head around it.

If those people decide to attack armed guards, and get killed, that's Their choice. They believe this is worth dying for and nothing we can do will change that. Backing down is appeasement of lunatics.

This has been official US policy for decades now, the Other presidents TOOK ACTION, and intervened in this every year, delaying the inevitable. All Trump is doing, is refusing to step in and prevent it this time around.

So what are we supposed to do then? Stop recognizing Isreal as a nation?

It's not something you can have one foot in and one foot out of. You can't say "Well ok, they Are a Nation, but, they don't get to decide where their capital is like other nations... they're like, a half-nation.

Look, I wish they would do more for the Palestinians, too. But that is something they are gonna have to deal with one day. If you look at the Hamas leadership, it seems like they don't Want this conflict to end. There have been plenty of opportunities and they just walked away from negotiations over one small concession. Many times.

There are other hands controlling these puppet strings. The Palestinian people listen to Hamas, but who is Hamas listening to that they refused peace so many times? They could have had peace, and then, after things are better for 5 years, or ten years, maybe there will be room for renegotiating then. You can't expect every one of your demands right away, especially when you are the inferior power.

As ling as Hamas has these people so brainwashed that they walk right into automatic fire from the IDF, these deaths will keep happening.

Isreal isn't perfect but they're humans. You can't expect me to believe everyone there from the leadership down to the soldier on the street enjoy killing these people. What do you do when someone keeps refusing orders to halt their advance? They could have a bomb strapped on under their burka. They keep coming, knowing you are gonna shoot.

In Isreal everyone must serve in the Defense Force for a couple years at least. So you can't just say "Well, I just wouldn't join the Army cause I refuse to participate in this mess!" You don't have that convenience.

So what would you do?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If anyone hasn't figured it out yet the Middle East spends a lot of time protesting, killing, fighting and dying...they also pray a lot in between. This is how they are and what they do...Not going to change anytime in the near future.

edit on 15-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

The Palestinian people listen to Hamas,

Well first, they are not "The Palestinian people" they are self proclaimed... They are only refugees that no one wants. If we really wanted to identify the Arab Palestine all we need to do is look West of the West Bank, a stone throws away, to a place originally called Trans-Jordan. A good size oil enriched country today. This was what France and Britain designated as land for Arab Palestine, and Israel became a much smaller, no oil strip of land for the Jewish Palestine. The West Bank has endless lands to the west, but they do not move an inch in that direction...why?

edit on 15-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

On the info I've seen, the baby died through the use of Israeli tear gas and the other casualties were obviously due to Israeli live fire, used in response to those who threw rocks, some of which were part of Nakba day, which was a peaceful protest, not a riot, that's almost as bad as when Israel tried to sell Operation Protective edge (2,205 Palestinians and 70 Israelis killed), as "defense"

And get real man, are you seriously trying to justify shooting at unarmed children?

Read my post. What would you do? I would shoot at a potentially unarmed child, knowing the poor thing was probably brainwashed to detonate an IED once they got close enough. Death is better than that sad existence...

And what if the one time you have a heart, and hesitated for an extra few seconds too long, it cost the lives of your team?

And what if, the one time you didn't hesitate, not even for one second...it turns out the kid was just lost looking for their mommy?

It's not such an easy decision as you make it sound. Sure, I wish both sides would,lay down their weapons and get along. But, they won't. Its,easy to pick on Isreal because they have much more resources

Also...throwing rocks is a part of the Nabka Day "peaceful" protests?

Can you identify a rock from a grenade? Sure, you would be aware that these people throw a lot of rocks and don't have tons of grenades laying around. But what if one of those rocks flying through the air was an explosive device if some sort? You can't just wait until it lands and go inspect it. You have to attack whoever attacked you, immediately.

And what could possess these people to throw rocks at tanks and machine guns? I know. The Hamas leadership knows how it will look on the news. So they send these cannon fodder brainwashed fools to go put on a real horror show presentation for the cameras. That's how they gain international sympathy as if it were currency to be spent.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
If anyone hasn't figured it out yet the Middle East spends a lot of time protesting, killing, fighting and dying...they also pray a lot in between. This is how they are and what they do...Not going to change anytime in the near future.

Yeah, they don't look at dying the same way we do. To them, this is totally worth it. They don't see the death statistics and get all heartbroken like us in the West. They see it as a triumph. "We got the most martyrs, yeah! we Win man! we Win!"

Its sad. We look at religious people in the West and call them "brainwashed cults". But this is a whole other level of insanity. There is like, NO self preservation instinct left at all... just a shell of a person, with only one purpose, to glorify Islam. (whatever their definition of Islam happens to be)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Could've saved yourself 7 paragraphs, what tripe

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Its sad. We look at religious people in the West and call them "brainwashed cults". But this is a whole other level of insanity. There is like, NO self preservation instinct left at all... just a shell of a person, with only one purpose, to glorify Islam. (whatever their definition of Islam happens to be)

You know when a mother is honored by all because 4 or her 5 sons martyred themselves and she is sad she is too old to make more, there is something really wrong with that....

Here we are like your brother gets As why can't you get As too. There, your brother blows himself up why can't you too?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

No sane human can look at this situation and come down on the side of the PLO (oh. Sorry! The Palestinian Authority!)

Not if they are intellectually honest.

No sane person expects any of this to be resolved so long as Gaza is an open air prison.

If you were born into that environment I'm sure you'd be mad too.

I think both sides have done bad in many instances, and I'm not taking a side. But as long as Israel occupies them and keeps them trapped where they're at, there will be problems.

Egypt could take gaza back again but they refuse as long as those people reside there.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Egypt could take gaza back again but they refuse as long as those people reside there.

Citation needed.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Citation needed.

Borders closed and not anyone allowwed to come from Gaza into Egypt. citation enough?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So, Egypt isn't "taking Gaza back" because the border is closed, not because of the "those people" that live there.

Got it!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, Egypt isn't "taking Gaza back" because the border is closed, not because of the "those people" that live there.

Got it!

In 1979 Israel signed a treaty with Egypt. Egypt not only "abandoned" Gaza- it absolutely refused to take it back as part of the treaty. My understanding is that Sadat was willing to blow the entire treaty, if it comes to it, just not to have Gaza on his hands. He was a smart man.

Once again you are wrong. its not because the border is closed but because they have washed their hands of it due to a treaty.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Once again you are wrong.

My goodness, you do have a hard time following a conversation, don't you? LOL

I never made any claim, I asked you to cite your source when you wrote this:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

why? done so in past post. search.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I like the proposal to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. This is so symbolic.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join