It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Assassination, Police investigating Unexplained death of another Putin Enemy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I don't want to accuse Steele without evidence, but if I was investigating this he'd definitely be on my list of people to question.

Oh, yes and on the short list.

What is very interesting is that a new book out by
Michael Isikoff reveals that there is a direct link
to Steele and the Kremlin by way of the lover
of a Kremlin Official.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Trump haters are going to have a hard time
with this one, as Isikoff also wrote the
NYT piece that was used as backup
for the dossier to get the FISA.

Hows that for dirty russian connections eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just curious but how much do you know about how Russian intelligence works and how?
Where did you get the facts and are you sure they are true?

I always like a good read point me in the right direction then.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Just curious but how much do you know about how Russian intelligence works and how?

I know the main agencies, their roles and a bit about their structure I also have always had a general interest in groups that are more obscure in the military intelligence so for example in Russia everyone knows about Spetsnaz but then there is Alpha Group, not so well known. Its just a general interest I have always had, for some people its sports stats for me its special forces and intelligence units that are a little obscure.

My knowledge of Russian groups isn't all that impressive but I know the basics.

Where did you get the facts and are you sure they are true?

Mostly just stuff I have picked up on over the years, I tend to read quite a lot on the topics that interest me and while I have not read many on specifically Russian intelligence I have read a few about Putin and the killing of Litvinenko which delves into the history of the KGB into the FSB.

I am sure if you were to use google to to do some casual reading on these groups you would find some information, as for how I know if they are true I don't, but on topics concerning secret intelligence units there is very little we can claim to know for sure but there is a lot we can say with some degree of confidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
While we probably all remember the Litvinenko affair, if we look at the cost/benefit side, what is there to gain by Russia and Putin by a spree of high profile killings? I mean both the nerve gas attack and any potential new ones.

The only benefit for Russia is as a warning to other potential enemies/agents and as a way to score some points with the more die-hard nationalists at home. Are there other possible motives?

On the cost side, this will certainly serve to cool the relationship between the UK and Russia further. And that in a time when the UK is gearing up to leave the EU and might be wanting new business partners. There is also already problems in NATO (with the US and Turkey) and between Russia and the US (in Syria).

Wouldn't you agree this might actually serve to shore up NATO and UK/EU relations? Everybody want buddies around when bullied, I should think.

So, would Russia want this at this time? If not, who might and why?

The gas attack was hardly a crime of passion, so there is bound to be some reasoning behind it. Especially if a second suspicious death is confirmed.

edit on 13-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The world of intelligence agency's and espionage is so convoluted you will have to forgive me for not putting much stock in a google search that is and of it self most likely disinformation by design.

But I suppose I could brush up on the acroym's used to define them.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The world of intelligence agency's and espionage is so convoluted you will have to forgive me for not putting much stock in a google search that is and of it self is most likely disinformation by design.

But I suppose I could brush up on the acroym's used to define them.

True what I mean is if you just do a google search for information on the KGB or Russian intelligence issues you will probably find some interesting rabbit holes to go down and some good books on the issue.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its now reported the nerve toxin was smeared
on Skripals car door. This is a very typical way
to administer the toxin.

Whomever it was had to know his daughter was
visiting with him, and she would also then
be poisoned.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Any clue where the car was parked? With a disguise you could be almost 100% sure you'd get away with it.

I could hardly believe the infantile blame game on BBC radio this morning.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The car was obviously parked at his house and used to drive to the supermarket car park for his trip to the maltings

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That would be why they are removing the vehicle recovery truck from Gillingham, Dorset, then.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just to update the police have now said this is gone from unexplained to being a murder investigation

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You mean "attempted murder", I hope?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Nope murder it’s another guy who was found last week isn’t getting as much media attention though

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I see - thought you meant the Salisbury thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
76.66 ... a good number, also for the west! In fact, one can ignore the 7 and fully focus on demonic conspiracies of the remaining 6.66

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What is it in 2018 ? Not like 2012 anymore ! No more successful terrorist attacks this time ?
The only thing the EU-UK-NATO communist bloc achieved was to get Navalny arrested for a few days

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join