It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Assassination, Police investigating Unexplained death of another Putin Enemy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am with you on that. If your in Russia and the KGB or any other Russian soup agency wants to kill surely you will be dead.

It's all too coincidental that it happened on none Russian soil back to back. If he was a high profile buisness man I am sure he made more enemies than just other Russians.

Double agents are just that double sided I am sure after a while they loose trust with both sides and have to be disposed of. It's a win win if you off them and make it look like your opposition did too.

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2018 by Athetos because: Dp

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I am with you on that. If your in Russia and the KGB or any other Russian soup agency wants to kill surely you will be dead.

It's all too coincidental that it happened on none Russian soil back to back. If he was a high profile buisness man I am sure he made more enemies than just other Russians.

Double agents are just that double sided I am sure after a while they loose trust with both sides and have to be disposed of. It's a win win if you off them and make it look like your opposition did too.

Exactly!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

If your in Russia and the KGB or any other Russian soup agency wants to kill surely you will be dead.

Can I just point out that the KGB has not existed for over two decades.....

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It's strange. And the speed with which they implicated Russia, even while the investigation is continuing, doesn't make any reasonable sense, especially coming from the home of the Magna Carta.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
MI6 is probably cleaning up after the mess with the Dossier. I'm sure Russia isn't happy to learn these two were double-agents.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can not wait hear putins next excuse. i wonder if he or anyone who works for him believe what he says.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
The article appears to be nothing but idle speculation and wild conjecture. Is anyone else noticing the theme they keep pushing in the news?

"RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!"

I don't believe a word of it

And never China, China, China---our biggest threat economically and otherwise. Yeah deep state globalists are obvious to anyone paying attention.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I can not wait hear putins next excuse. i wonder if he or anyone who works for him believe what he says.

You believe more to what the west tells you?
If i have to believe to what one of the two sides say, then i am lost, because i don´t believe the official stories of the russians as i don´t believe the official stories of the west.

A little bit of logical thinking explains way more than the lies of the governments and their MSM´s.
I mean, why killing somebody with a poison that leaves traces galore? And that after the Litvinenko case, that makes anybody in the west, who hears about poison and double agents in the UK, think that the russians did it? And do we know the whole truth in the Litvinenko case, is there any hard evidence that the russians did it?

The one side profits if the other side is attacked, accused of something. And both sides profit if double agents, secret carriers, close their eyes forever. And if the MSM of one side is "pretty sure" that the other side did it and bombs it´s population with these news, then particular care is required!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is known that a former FBI agent is in the area
with several "journalists" working for Clinton
trying desperately to find a shred of truth
in the dossier to try and save Buzzfeed and
maybe even Clinton herself.

I am keeping an open mind, it could have
been Russia but at the point things sure seem
to be pointing at evidence of foul play on the
part of other's like Steele and M16.

I don't want to accuse Steele without evidence, but if I was investigating this he'd definitely be on my list of people to question.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yeah, the russian agents always are too stupid to kill people without traces that lead directly to russia

So what about Livinenko?

And then they do it again and again, make again and again the same mistakes, always and only in the Five Eyes UK, anglo american "empire" and stuff...

We've figured out the game by now. The CIA can't legally spy on American citizens, so they hire the UK or Australia to do the spying for them. I'm sure we probably return the favo(u)r, and spy on Bits or Aussies so as to provide deniability for their leaders.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Crazy. It makes no sense that the former Russian spy was never assassinated in Moscow as he was serving his sentence for high treason, and he was even handed over in a trade with the Americans. He was assassinated in London. It almost looks like MI6 is cleaning up its mess while creating more scapegoats.

Doesn't it just.

The first attempt is factually and logically very weak indeed...so now we have another to concentrate on while the first is simmering on medium gas (Russian gas presumably).

Perhaps there will be a third...with these intelligence hits, there is bound to be a third.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Perhaps there will be a third...with these intelligence hits, there is bound to be a third.

Depends on how many more Russian "sources" need to be silenced before the Republican counter-investigations can get to them.

Also depends on if Chris Steele is a sucker or a conspirator.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Oh what a tiresome and wicked web they weave.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I admit not knowledgable on Russian agencies so i went with the alphabet soup line. I am sure that some of their members just took on different acronyms. Putin is still alive and well last time I checked.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

edit on 13-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Fancy all that hostility just for saying London instead of Salisbury.

I'm not convinced that Putin is stupid enough to be this blatant. This is all very public. If intelligence wanted to keep the spy game quiet, they'd do just that.

It's for our benefit. Putting public opinion against Putin. I think it's our guys, moving the Overton Window on Russia as an enemy.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I admit not knowledgable on Russian agencies so i went with the alphabet soup line. I am sure that some of their members just took on different acronyms. Putin is still alive and well last time I checked.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I can accept that.

What I do find a bit bothersome is when a member makes a post like yours as if they know what they are talking about in regards to how the Russian intelligence community conducts themselves yet don't even know the name of the agencies involved. I do not say that to offend you but rather to demonstrate the importance of us sticking to the facts and not getting into the traps of writing something because it sounds good rather than it being true and based in solid fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hmm seems the UK is the worst place to be for former spy's....

edit on 13-3-2018 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
hmm seems the UK is the worst place for former spy's....

This new guy as far as we know has not been assassinated but it is a line of investigation and he was not a spy but yeah right now I would not want to be in the UK and on the Russians Hitlist.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
naa do'nt believe in an hitlist Russia had killed him right away before the exchance...
rather thinking that he was still spying for the russian and mi5 ore6 cleaned him up with an link to Russia...
the nerfgas came from former sovjet country's....win win situation...a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join