It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Assassination, Police investigating Unexplained death of another Putin Enemy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude you got them mixed up.

We are all human even you.

I said former Russian spy. This guy is a business man. You made the mistake in assuming I was talking about this guy. Hey. we all make mistakes.

Well yes but I do also put in the title that police are investigating a unexplained death of a Putin enemy, its interesting because SO15 are investigating. Its not outrageous to believe it is possible that Gkruskov has been assasinated, I am not claiming he has been I am just sharing the news that he has been found dead, its unexplained and it's interesting given the timing and his known associates.

Second assassination? Where is the first?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Putin’s enemy body count is almost as high as that of the dead bodies of those that crossed the Clinton’s.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

News report says they found him with strangulation marks
on his neck.

What we need to know is was he involved with the
Russian sourced Dossier?

I'm definitely wondering this. It's being widely rumored that Skripal was one of Christopher Steele's dubious sources, and if this is accurate I'm leaning toward MI6 tying up loose ends as the most likely explanation for that case.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm definitely wondering this. It's being widely rumored that Skripal was one of Christopher Steele's dubious sources, and if this is accurate I'm leaning toward MI6 tying up loose ends as the most likely explanation for that case.

Not only that, but blaming it on the Russians before the evidence has been presented.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Look dude, you got it wrong.

Fine sorry the first was a attempted assassination now I find this case very interesting and don't really want to get into get another debate over semantics with you.

Your first post was talking about Skripal on a thread that is not about him in such a way as to suggest that you may have gotten them confused.

You deny that, which is fine.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Fine sorry the first was a attempted assassination now I find this case very interesting and don't really want to get into get another debate over semantics with you.

Your first post was talking about Skripal on a thread that is not about him in such a way as to suggest that you may have gotten them confused.

Yes I was talking about Skripal, as were you and the article you posted. That's why I said "former Russian spy". You got it wrong, dude. Get over it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I had to laugh that hard, several minutes ago, watching the news here in germany. They said that, i believe it was May, issued an ultimatum.

Russia has to solve the cases till midnight...

Then give them russians what they asked for, probes of the used poison. How should they solve the case in the UK? May, you are drunk!

Yeah, the russian agents always are too stupid to kill people without traces that lead directly to russia, never had a KGB to learn, their president never was a KGB man and the russians have absolutely no clue of how that spy game is played.

Sure... Tell that somebody else, five eyes west!

And these russian double agent things happen always and only in the UK and never somewhere else on earth, but that are just coincidences, as i guess.

edit on 13 3 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13 3 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I had to laugh that hard, several minutes ago, watching the news here in germany. They said that, i believe it was May, issued an ultimatum.

Russia has to solve the cases till midnight...

Yeah, the russian agents always are too stupid to kill people without traces that lead directly to russia, never had a KGB to learn, their president never was a KGB man and the russians have absolutely no clue of how that spy game is played.

Sure... Tell that somebody else, five eyes west!

And these russian double agent things happen always and only in the UK and never somewhere else on earth, but that are just coincidences, as i guess.

Yes this reeks of an MI6 hit job. The scene of the crime is their backyard.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes I was talking about Skripal, as were you and the article you posted

No I wasn't I even quoted the part of the article that says

Nikolai Grushkov, 69, was found dead at his home in New Malden in south London on Monday evening.

I Please stop with the word games.

Its annoying and they do don't really interest me.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes I was talking about Skripal, as were you and the article you posted. That's why I said "former Russian spy". You got it wrong, dude. Get over it.

No, you are lying

The other day you posted about the Skripal spy case but said the assassination attempt was in London

I couldn’t be bothered to correct you, won’t bother again as you are not worth my time

link   

Yes, it was Glushkov I was referring to about the strangulation.

Berezovsky is believed to have killed himself, I don't know how though.

link   

Yeah, the russian agents always are too stupid to kill people without traces that lead directly to russia

So what about Livinenko?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So this is just breaking just now, looks like the current investigation into the attempted assassination of a former Russian spy in has just took a disturbing turn.

Oh you weren't talking about former Russian Skripal? Then it appears you mixed up the cases in your very first sentence. It must be a UK thing to accuse others of that which you are guilty.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yes, it was Glushkov I was referring to about the strangulation.

Berezovsky is believed to have killed himself, I don't know how though.

I looked into Berezovsky a bit at the time the whole thing was odd.

I think the inquiry concluded that they couldn't say that he had killed himself but at the same time couldn't say it was a unlawful killing and the entire thing remains a bit of a mystery.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So this is just breaking just now, looks like the current investigation into the attempted assassination of a former Russian spy in has just took a disturbing turn.

Oh you weren't talking about former Russian Skripal? Then it appears you mixed up the cases in your very first sentence. It must be a UK thing to accuse others of that which you are guilty.

No I was saying that in the context of the Skripal case, this new development is interesting. I even say at the end that the two cases are not being treated as being linked at this time

Dude you behave like this on every thread we get into.
edit on 13-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is known that a former FBI agent is in the area
with several "journalists" working for Clinton
trying desperately to find a shred of truth
in the dossier to try and save Buzzfeed and
maybe even Clinton herself.

I am keeping an open mind, it could have
been Russia but at the point things sure seem
to be pointing at evidence of foul play on the
part of other's like Steele and M16.

edit on 13-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

No, you are lying

The other day you posted about the Skripal spy case but said the assassination attempt was in London

I couldn’t be bothered to correct you, won’t bother again as you are not worth my time

That's a lie because here you are, spending your precious time doing exactly that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No I was saying that in the context of the Skripal case, this new development is interesting.

Dude you behave like this on every thread we get into.

I'm not sure why you're trying to make this about me, even still. Big deal.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It is known that a former FBI agent is in the area
with several "journalists" working for Clinton
trying desperately to find a shred of truth
in the dossier to try and save Buzzfeed and
maybe even Clinton herself.

I am keeping an open mind, it could have
been Russia but at the point things sure seem
to be pointing at evidence of foul play on the
part of other's like Steele and M16.

Yes it is becoming more and more apparent that British spooks sought to influence the American election. Didn't they say Russia influenced Brexit as well?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yeah, the russian agents always are too stupid to kill people without traces that lead directly to russia

So what about Livinenko?

And then they do it again and again, make again and again the same mistakes, always and only in the Five Eyes UK, anglo american "empire" and stuff...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join