It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Assassination, Police investigating Unexplained death of another Putin Enemy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So this is just breaking just now, looks like the current investigation into the attempted assassination of a former Russian spy in has just took a disturbing turn.

According to The Tellegraph

Counter terrorism police have launched an investigation into the ‘unexplained’ death of a Russian business partner of Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Putin’s arch enemy.

Nikolai Grushkov, 69, was found dead at his home in New Malden in south London on Monday evening.

Grushkov was the closest aide to Berezovsky who died in mysterious circumstances in 2013 at his home in Surrey. The death of Grushkov just eight days after the attempted assassination of Sergei Skripal, the Russian double agent who sold state secrets to MI6, will cause alarm although Scotland yard has insisted there is no evidence to suggest the two incidents are linked.

Interesting that SO15 are also investigating this yet at the same time saying that the two cases are so far being treated as not being linked.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I’m sure is coincidence, da?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Crazy. It makes no sense that the former Russian spy was never assassinated in Moscow as he was serving his sentence for high treason, and he was even handed over in a trade with the Americans. He was assassinated in London. It almost looks like MI6 is cleaning up its mess while creating more scapegoats.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don’t think you are talking about the right case

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I'm talking of the most recent case of assassination of a Russian/MI6 spy.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The article appears to be nothing but idle speculation and wild conjecture. Is anyone else noticing the theme they keep pushing in the news?

"RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!"

I don't believe a word of it
edit on 13/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's strange how all of a sudden, the media is concerned about the Kremlin killing in-house spies/former spies. Kim Jong kills lots of them.

Are we now trying to INTERFERE in Russia's internal affairs?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I'm talking of the most recent case of assassination of a Russian/MI6 spy.

The chap found dead in London is not a spy and the other chap targeted with his daughter was done so in Salisbury

edit on 13-3-2018 by Whereismypassword because: Ipad

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It makes no sense that the former Russian spy was never assassinated in Moscow as he was serving his sentence for high treason

I think you might be getting your assassinations mixed up, understandable with the way its been over the last few days. This article is about the unexplained death of a man called Gkruskov (excuse my spelling) who was a close associate of another Russian called Berezovsky who was widely believe to also have been assassinated by the Russian state in 2013 (it was never proven however). So far police are saying it does not appear to be connected to the attempt on Skripal however its pretty early on in their investigation and they are awaiting a postmortom.

So I think you have your Russians confused

he was even handed over in a trade with the Americans.

Again Skripal was not this dude.

He was assassinated in London.

I am going to assume you are still talking about Skripal, there was a assassination attempt on him (he is still alive) and it was not in London it was in Salisbury.

it almost looks like MI6 is cleaning up its mess while creating more scapegoats.

There has been nothing so far that suggests any SIS involvement.
edit on 13-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes he is getting his assassinations mixed up and getting stars for it

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Haha!!

oh yeah didn't notice that.

meh we all make mistakes.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Counter terrorism police have launched an investigation into the ‘unexplained’ death of a Russian business partner of Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Putin’s arch enemy.

I mean, there you go. On a good day being a public enemy of Vladimir Putin will get you sent off to a work camp in Siberia. More than likely you'll just be killed.

Putin is definitely cleaning house.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It makes no sense that the former Russian spy was never assassinated in Moscow as he was serving his sentence for high treason

I think you might be getting your assassinations mixed up, understandable with the way its been over the last few days. This article is about the unexplained death of a man called Gkruskov (excuse my spelling) who was a close associate of another Russian called Berezovsky who was widely believe to also have been assassinated by the Russian state in 2013 (it was never proven however). So far police are saying it does not appear to be connected to the attempt on Skripal however its pretty early on in their investigation and they are awaiting a postmortom.

So I think you have your Russians confused

he was even handed over in a trade with the Americans.

Again Skripal was not this dude.

He was assassinated in London.

I am going to assume you are still talking about Skripal, there was a assignation attempt on him (he is still alive) and it was not in London it was in Salisbury.

it almost looks like MI6 is cleaning up its mess while creating more scapegoats.

There has been nothing so far that suggests any SIS involvement.

The article explicitly mentions Sergei Skripal. I was simply making a comment.

Perhaps you are confusing Russians, because no where in the article does it say Gkruskov was assassinated, yet it says assassination in your title.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I think you mean attempted assassination and "unexplained death". You couldn't even garner one star out of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think you mean attempted assassination and "unexplained death". You couldn't even garner one star out of it.

You don’t have a clue about this issue , are clearly wrong and clearly trolling

You clearly can’t admit to your mistakes either

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Was that clear enough for you?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The article explicitly mentions Sergei Skripal. I was simply making a comment.

Dude you got them mixed up.

We are all human even you.

Perhaps you are confusing Russians, because no where in the article does it say Gkruskov was assassinated, yet it says assassination in your title.

Well yes but I do also put in the title that police are investigating a unexplained death of a Putin enemy, its interesting because SO15 are investigating. Its not outrageous to believe it is possible that Gkruskov has been assasinated, I am not claiming he has been I am just sharing the news that he has been found dead, its unexplained and it's interesting given the timing and his known associates.

link   

News report says they found him with strangulation marks
on his neck.

What we need to know is was he involved with the
Russian sourced Dossier?

link   

You don’t have a clue about this issue , are clearly wrong and clearly trolling

You clearly can’t admit to your mistakes either

And you just like talking about me. Strange, that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

News report says they found him with strangulation marks
on his neck.

What we need to know is was he involved with the
Russian sourced Dossier?

I would need to check but am pretty sure thats how Berezovsky was also found, which would be another interesting coincidence.

EDIT:

Just checked, yeah Berezovsky was found with a ligature round his neck.
edit on 13-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join