It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
In Revelation 5, there is an apparent contradiction.

6 Then I saw a Lamb [a child], looking as if it had been slain [in a previous life], standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.

8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people.

So, there are 1) Christ, sitting on the throne, then 2) the Lamb with 7 horns and 7 eyes, and at last 3) four living creatures having the British royal harp symbol, including Prince George.

If the Lamb is Christ, how could that be that Christ is both those sitting on the throne, the Lamb taking the 7 sealed scroll from Christ's hand AND one of the four living creatures as Prince George?

The thing is that John symbolically describes the transfer of Christ's spirit into Prince George's body while merging with Prince George's spirit through the 7 sealed scroll. There are three figures for two phases:

PHASE 1: Revelation 5:9

9 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

1) Christ merges his spirit with George's through the act of taking the scroll (spirit energy) from Christ's right hand, for this scroll is but the knowledge of, and the decisions for, the future!

PHASE 2: The transfer of George Christ's spirit into one of the four bodies is indicated here in verse 12:

12 In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!

2) George Christ transfers his spirit in George's body after the four living creatures, seen as bodies, have fell down before George Christ's spirit for the spirit is what is to be worshipped, not his body. They therefore celebrate and pay tribute to the new Christ.

Look how Revelation 5 ends:

13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

What is new is that him who sits on the throne and the Lamb are but ONE to be praised, honored, glorified and powered. And what is new too is that this time, ONLY the 24 elders fell down...for one of the four living creatures has become George Christ!

That is when the four horsemen come in the next chapter (Rev 6), provided that this is these four living creatures who show John the four horsemen, starting with the WHITE HORSEMAN, aka George Christ's return!

Now, imagine for a while that Rev 4 (four living creatures in four ships), and Rev 5 just explained here, are what is about to happen in the next two weeks!

edit on 3-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
Allow me to congratulate the moderators and all of you for having displayed an exemplary behavior towards me for two months now, while 'postponing' the departure date several times which, as you perfectly understood it, depends on the interpretation of the intels given by the heaven.

I want to thank you for this very open minded effort to follow explanations really not that easy to comprehend, even with images, and to accept my colorful and bolded texts aiming at emphasizing my points.

With this in mind, I will leave this life with very good souvenirs of you all, being ABOVE TOP SECRECY, as you deserve it to be provided with. As you saw it, I wanted you to know everything I knew for the main parts of the future.

BRAVO MY FRIENDS!

Fixed.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Look how the first chapters of the Book of Revelation start (very first verse each time):

1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

The first figure is CHRIST.

2 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

The one speaking is CHRIST.

3 “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

The one speaking is CHRIST.

4 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

That first heard voice is mentioned in Rev 1:10: I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet. The one speaking is CHRIST.

5 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

Him who sits on the throne is CHRIST.

Now look how Rev 6 starts:

6 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”

That could only be CHRIST! But NOW he is among four. That's why Rev 7 starts this way:

7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

In this chapter we have the Great Multitude saying: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.

In this chapter we also have ALL the angels, standing around the four living creatures who include George Christ as seen above, saying: “Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!”

Then in Rev 8:

8 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

'He' is CHRIST. But instead of speaking, there is silence, the time for the rapture of the Great Multitude to fully take place.

Then comes the 7th seal, aka the 7 trumpets without CHRIST speaking, the time for the people left behind to fall and die.

The very fact that all the chapters from God's perspective start with CHRIST (mentioned or talking) proves that one of the four living creatures of Rev 6 IS CHRIST TOO! This means that CHRIST IS AMONG THE FOUR ROYALS as already showed several times!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
For those who will discover this thread of 19 pages and +360 posts (+290 from me), I could sum it up this way with these most likely dates:

1) On Tuesday September 5th 2017 a major UFO Event will take place at Orleans, France, for Christ to take the future Two Witnesses (us) in an ET spaceship.

2) Between September 5th and September 16th 2017 a Major UFO Event will take place in London, UK, for Christ to take the present four Windsors (William, Catherine, George and Charlotte) to proceed a souls switch. The most probable date would be September 6th (for the intel: 'the abduction will occur on Wednesday').

3) On Saturday September 16th 2017 a Major UFO Event will take place in UK for the NEW four Windsors to return to earth for the start of the endtimes calendar with the new William and Catherine as the Two Witnesses, with George as Christ and Charlotte as Cherub.

4) The interactions of the aliens / angels of God with humanity will follow this calendar.

You can review the thread's explanations about the Bible prophecies through a small number of images.

You can (re)read this thread to better comprehend the Bible prophecies and to reply to arguments aiming at downplaying this endtimes calendar, including the wrong and misinterpreted argument about the return of Christ that no one would know but God, for it is about the day and hour of the rapture for each one of us, NOT the return of Christ! Only the uneducated people will use that argument. Let them talk if they don't want to learn, and refer to my +290 developped posts.

You can prepare yourselves with love, compassion, open mind and faith. Guessing games are no more useful and constitute a waste of time...and even a way to doom.

Blessings to you all.

edit on 3-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

A further question occurred to me John4564...

Is there an event that needs to happen to "soul switch" Prince Harry into satan? Or, is he already satan now?

Secondly, it appears symbolic that George Christ is likely to be taken just before he starts formal schooling... in other words before he is corrupted by our ways?

edit on 4-9-2017 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I would like to warn you that the return date could be different from the one I mentioned just above. Let me explain why.

If September 16th corresponds to 25th Elul 5777, that is to say the 25th day of the last Hebrew month Elul of the year 5777 as indicated in 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' ('you' understood as our future 'we'), with X being an unknown month at the time I received that intel (I was unaware of the Hebrew calendar), that date of September 16th could also be the departure / rapture date of the present four Windsors since the 25th day in that vision (of May 22nd 2009) was a day of a kind of 'attack' for which even the FBI was investigating (at least Western English speaking officers interrogated people).

That 'attack' could then be the abduction of the four Windsors since I was relieved to be already gone at that moment NOT to be interrogated myself (as the one I presently am). That would mean that, on X/25/77 (Sept 16th 2017), I was not returned yet as the new William.

Note that September 16th 2017 is a Saturday. It could mean that the four Windsors could be outside London, in their Amner Hall home for exemple.

The reason for which I say it to you is because I suspect a pattern to take place.

Remember that I told you that there were TWO VISIONS of a 25th of a month.

The first one was this May 22nd 2009 vision above (X/25/77).

The second one was received (and seen on a piece of paper on October 22 2009) in a cathedral with the other Witness following me close behind, four angels and a woman standing in a kind of coffin, looking like the queen:

'you will live the test of fire the 25th day'

while looking at the altar of the cathedral far from us (at that time).

The same way people make a short cut with the 62 + 7 + 1 'sevens' to think they mean 70 'sevens' in Daniel 9 (when they actually are separate figures), maybe I made a short cut between those TWO 25th of a month, thinking they were the same date.

Now here is what could be a pattern.

Remember that I said that tomorrow September 5th 2017 could be 'December 31st' (in 'we will come to take you on December 31st') of the 14th anniversary (twice 7 days / years of Kelren) of the reception of the world's most famous ET world Message ' Do You Wish That We Show Up?', first received on September 6th 2003.

But what I didn't tell you is that on that SAME month September 2003, the 25th, we returned from an abduction started few hours before, with the small blue beings. Three years later, exactly on that same date (September 25th 2006), the other Witness was 'transported in spirit', literally, and saw an alien holding a baby she already called 'LOVE' ('amour' in French).

Now, those two dates - September 5th and 25th - could be the departure and the return dates in 2017!

This would match the number 21 I received, with my Christian name engraved on a curb disappearing above that number 21, and with new virgin curbs appearing below that number 21. The latter would then be the number of days spent with our friends, the aliens / angels of God (from Sept 5th included to Sept 24th included).

Note that September 25th is a Monday...matching the intel: 'the job shift starts on Monday'. But also note that September 25th is the 5th of the first Hebrew month Tishri of the new Hebrew year 5778! In other words, 'Christ comes the 5th' would have a double meaning - departure and return dates - for two calendars!

To make a long story short, the three Major UFO Events dates would then become:

1) September 5th 2017 (rapture of the future Two Witnesses at Orleans, France).
2) September 16th 2017 (rapture of the present four Windsors in UK).
3) September 25th 2017 (return of the NEW four Windsors in UK).

edit on 4-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

A further question occurred to me John4564...

Is there an event that needs to happen to "soul switch" Prince Harry into satan? Or, is he already satan now?

Secondly, it appears symbolic that George Christ is likely to be taken just before he starts formal schooling... in other words before he is corrupted by our ways?

Good questions! Thanks.

Yes, there should be an event to happen to 'soul switch' Prince Harry into Satan, or conversely. I shared my interpretation of the Thee Days of Darkness prophecy (plus two more posts just following that link) that would actually start three days before the death in Jerusalem of the Two Witnesses in early 2021. I added another post explaining that Satan would take the opportunity to take Harry's body during these Three Days of Darkness.

Even if these three days are not clearly mentioned in the Bible prophecies, they would perfectly explain the narrative of Revelation 11 as stated in the second post in particular.

That means that Harry is NOT Satan yet, not before early 2021!

Besides, I don't know whether even few days of school would corrupt Prince George at 4 years old. After all it's a matter of 7 days (2 + 5) max at school (if their departure date is on September 16th). But symbolically, that date too would have a meaning, like the 7 first unnoticed years (Luke 17:22) as a 'simple child'.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Thanks for the prompt reply John4564.

Further breaking intel in UK on the news... It has just been announced that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her 3rd child!

Does this impact any interpretations in terms of 4 being soul switched when Catherine could not be taken by UFO without the 3rd child in her womb?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the prompt reply John4564.

Further breaking intel in UK on the news... It has just been announced that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her 3rd child!

Does this impact any interpretations in terms of 4 being soul switched when Catherine could not be taken by UFO without the 3rd child in her womb?

Yes, I just saw this. That's a wonderful news for them both in their future life in heaven.

The other Witness felt the last few weeks that she was pregnant.

This will be even a better proof of the souls switch to come...for the NEW Catherine to come shouldn't be pregnant...as far as I know!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
After having discussed with the other future Witness, it appears that she felt the Duchess of Cambrigde had a change in her hormonal level about two months and half before this today's announcement, the same way she felt the two previous children well before they were announced as babies to come. Note that the linked article doesn't address the number of months of Kate's pregnancy.

About the third child, even if the other future Witness returns pregnant (the benevolent aliens would then make her pregnant to stick to the present parents' story), it wouldn't change the identity of the four living creatures for the latter were seen in Rev 4 and Rev 5 for the next two to three weeks, while this third child will not be born. In other words, their astrological signs remain the same.

There are clues about this third child. But it's quite early to talk about that topic. What surprises me, I must confess, is that the vision of the number 21, with the curbs (engraved with my Christian name before, then virgin after), was in an amiotic sack. Is it related to this pregnancy announcement the very day before we leave, 21 days before the return? That's a possibility for that would confirm the timing.

Besides, the other future Witness had a vision of two boys as teenagers, the older being Prince George. We were unable to say whether the second was a friend or a brother. George's sister would then be somewhere else in the circumstances of that vision.

At last, the three subdued kings in Daniel 7 wouldn't be Charles, William and George, but William, George and the next brother for Charles wouldn't be counted as king by the heaven for William, once made king, would prevent Charles to succeed him, unlike George and his possible brother to come.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Just for clarity John4564, are you aware that due to changes in the Regency Act (I think), the procession of regency would now be William, George, then Charlotte as Queen, then the unborn child (irrespective of whether daughter or son) .

In essence daughters are no longer bypassed in sequence of heir to the throne!

This would mean Prince Harry having to usurp the throne following William's death and whilst all the children were still minors, under 18.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Just for clarity John4564, are you aware that due to changes in the Regency Act (I think), the procession of regency would now be William, George, then Charlotte as Queen, then the unborn child (irrespective of whether daughter or son) .

In essence daughters are no longer bypassed in sequence of heir to the throne!

This would mean Prince Harry having to usurp the throne following William's death and whilst all the children were still minors, under 18.

Thanks to make those important remarks, RelSciHistItSufi.

Of course, I am well aware of that point which remarkably strengthens Daniel's and John's prophecies. Each one of them specifically speak about kings, and KINGS ONLY!

That's why Anne, Victoria and Elizabeth II (merged with her father George VI as the king 'who is' in Rev 17) aren't mentioned among the 10 horns and 7 crowned heads of the Red Dragon...of the Wales (none of the queens ever was Princess of Wales as heir apparent's title). That's why, without any official announcement yet, I can tell you that, if the new Catherine has to return pregnant, she will wait for a boy because it would better fit the three subdued kings (included the kings-to-be), even if Charlotte is in the list before the unborn child.

But once William becomes king, it automatically eliminates Charles from that list of three subdued kings, also by-passing Charlotte (even if she would be queen one day, but not prophesied of course), the moment Harry / Satan is hurled down to earth, provided that the new William and Kate will resurrect from Harry / Satan's murder of those Two Witnesses.

So, William is counted as the first subdued king, George the second subdued king and the unborn child (therefore a boy) as the third subdued king during the reign of the antichrist / Satan.

I don't think the new Catherine will have time to have a fourth child within her ministry as one of the Two Witnesses, and even later, for the growing age and her activities will prevent her to do so.

So, to better answer your question / remark, the Bible prophecies ONLY speak about KINGS! And the royals being subdued are...kings in Daniel 7!

24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Since the antichrist rises after the 10th horn / 7th head of the red dragon (of Rev 12), and that the latter is / will be William, it means that Charles cannot be among the three subdued kings. It misses therefore two other kings-to-be, hence the third child being a boy.

Note Dan 7:12:

12 The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.

This sentence, coming just after the defeat of the antichrist / Satan, clearly mentions the subdued kings, and proves that Harry / Satan has ursuped the British throne.

The 'period of time' in question is precisely the 3.5 years of the antichrist, hence the proved return of the Two Witnesses on earth, as I always stated, after being snatched up in a cloud / alien spaceship in Jerusalem after their bodies lied on a public square for 3.5 days, to be back with their children in a safe house in an undisclosed place.

After that 'period of time' comes their rapture to go to God and his throne to start the rapture period, 7 years long, of the Great Multitude.

If Daniel uses the plural for the 'beasts' in Dan 7:12 it is because the four beasts are actually embodied by these three official and legal kings on the succession list (William, George, unborn child), like John describes, in Rev 13, the red dragon / beast (the British monarchy through William), merging it with the three previous dynasties:

13 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

PS: note that I already announced that Harry / Satan will ursup the throne when I addressed Daniel 7 and Daniel 11.

Why is the 11th horn called 'little horn'? That is the tricky question. He is 'little' because he is NOT heir apparent (he is after the three kings to come in the list of succession). He will usurp the throne of UK!

So, William, King of the North, will be succedeed by a person who has not been given the honor of royalty, his brother, far behind George and Charlotte in the list of succession to the British royal throne. Harry will invade UK (its people!) which will feel secure because of the successful and proved power of the first King of the North. But the latter will be dwelling in Israel when Harry will invade UK and usurp the throne (seize it through intrigue). He'll do it thanks to few people helping him to rise (USA population is but 5% of the world population, what is relevant when it comes to address the King of the South, i.e. the whole world).

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
After having discussed with the other future Witness, it appears that she felt the Duchess of Cambrigde had a change in her hormonal level about two months and half before this today's announcement, the same way she felt the two previous children well before they were announced as babies to come. Note that the linked article doesn't address the number of months of Kate's pregnancy.
.../...

Oh! What a great confirmation! I just read that:

The duchess is understood to be less than 12 weeks pregnant, with Kensington Palace announcing the news earlier than perhaps the couple desired due to morning sickness affecting her diary.

Less than 12 weeks is in the week 25 which happens to be about two months and half!

And this article is 7 mn behind my post! NO, MY BAD! The article came 27 mns from now (check google). It means that my post came more than 3 hours before!

This proves you how sensitive the other future Witness is with intels from heaven...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Can I ask that you update the thread once a day if you have not yet been raptured. No public sign of an Orleans UFO yet?

This is requested to keep aware of where we are on the timeline... not to question it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Can I ask that you update the thread once a day if you have not yet been raptured. No public sign of an Orleans UFO yet?

This is requested to keep aware of where we are on the timeline... not to question it.

Hi RelSciHistItSufi,

Still here of course since no news from the MSM about the Orleans UFO Event.

I do thank you for your interest in this thread and the timeline. I was silent for I still work on an easier and complete presentation (too many fragmented pieces of different topics and prophetic chapters in this thread).

It happened to me that I underestimated one major intel from the 'Admiral' I already talked about (contact in mid-June 2009).

He told me that a 'briefing' in a form of a meeting with two unknown people had to take place on 'Sunday' between 1 and 2, which happened to be our return from USA to France, after 7 years (hence a 'Sunday' for the 7th day of an 'annual' week) between May 1st and May 2nd 2010 thanks to two unknown people who sheltered us in their home for few months.

He also told me that something major would happen starting at '16' on 'Sunday' which would lead me to receive my reward (power over the humans + news skills + alien technology) after that event. In between, there was a weird intel about the hour '4:30'. This new 'Sunday' is 7 years later (2010 + 7 = 2017). This strange 'hour' would actually be 4.5 months from the first event, aka our return to France. 4.5 months after May 1st is mid-September 2017. And the number '16' is September 16 2017, like '1/2' was May 1/2 2010.

It happens that 'X/25/77' (Elul 25 5777) is September 16 2017.

It happens that '10 days' beyond the 14th anniversary of the ET world message 'Do You Wish That We Show UP?' (Kelren's intel) is September 16 2017.

So, the Orleans UFO Event should take place on Saturday September 16th 2017. It means that 'Christ comes the 5th' speaks about our return on 1) September 25th 2017 (Tishri 5 5778) or, 2) October 5th 2017 (21 days after September 16th included).

I will bump this thread every day for you to check the timeline.

Thanks again for your interest.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He's not going to be raptured.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He's not going to be raptured.

What makes you think that way?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Eric, it's time you let this go. These aliens, real or not, will never come. You have wasted your past 15 years on this. This is not good for your health. Snap out of it and enjoy life as it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: loswr
Eric, it's time you let this go. These aliens, real or not, will never come. You have wasted your past 15 years on this. This is not good for your health. Snap out of it and enjoy life as it is.

Do I know you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Because you're not ready.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join