It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
1) EPHESUS: 1,000 years = 34 -> 1033 - Heaven. Key Words: False Apostles Among the 12 - Hardships in Christ's Name - Lack of Love - Repent and Love More. Challenges: FAITH & LOVE.

Rev 2:2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.

3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first.

5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

2) SMYRNA: 1034 -> 1533 - Rapture. Key words: Poverty - Slander from the bad Jews - Prison to test - Persecution - Death - Challenges: FAITH & RESISTANCE.

9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

3) PERGAMUM: 1534 -> 1783 - Technology & Knowledge. Key words: True to Christ's name - Faith - Death - Sorcery and sexual rituals - False Doctrines - Challenges: FAITH & KNOWLEDGE.

13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality.

15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans.

16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

4) THYATIRA: 1784 -> 1908 - Political Power. Key words: Love - Faith - Service - Perseverance - False Prophet - Immorality - Idols - Suffering - Aldutery - Strike on Children - False teachings - Deep Secrets - Challenges: FAITH & RIGHTEOUSNESS.

19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.

22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.

23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you,

25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

5) SARDIS: 1909 -> 1970 - Body of Light. Key Words: Reputation - Death - Lack of Faith - Unfinished Deeds - God's concerns - Repentance - Endangered Rapture - White Clothes - Challenges: FAITH & COMMITMENT.

Rev 3:1 ...I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God.

3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy.

6) PHILADELPHIA: 1971 -> 2002 - Spiritual Power. Key Words: Open door - Lack of Strength - Faith - Loyalty - Liars - Reward of the Truth - Patience - No Trial at the End - Challenges: FAITH & PATIENCE.

8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

7) LAODICEA: 2003 -> 2017 - Throne of Christ. Key Words: Cold - Hot - Lukewarm - Rejection - Rich but Poor - Wealth - No Need - Gold of Spirituality - Purity of Clothes - Purity of sight - Rebuking - Discipline - Repentance - Christ behind the door (that is the end of the Christian period) - Challenges: FAITH & ABSOLUTISM.

15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!

16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Additive rewards & challenges:

1) EPHESUS: 1,000 years = 34 -> 1033 - Heaven. FAITH & LOVE.

2) SMYRNA: 1034 -> 1533 - Rapture. FAITH & RESISTANCE.

3) PERGAMUM: 1534 -> 1783 - Technology & Knowledge. FAITH & KNOWLEDGE.

4) THYATIRA: 1784 -> 1908 - Political Power. FAITH & RIGHTEOUSNESS.

5) SARDIS: 1909 -> 1970 - Body of Light. FAITH & COMMITMENT.

6) PHILADELPHIA: 1971 -> 2002 - Spiritual Power. FAITH & PATIENCE.

7) LAODICEA: 2003 -> 2017 - Throne of Christ. FAITH & ABSOLUTISM.

edit on 23-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
In the post above, you certainly noticed the end date of the 7th church / 7th fractal period of the Christian era in 2017 and the correlative claim of Christ:

20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

While Christ repeats 7 times some statements (to the angel of the church..., I know your deeds, whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches), this very last and unique claim (Here I am) clearly shows that the end of the 7th period is when he returns! And this matches many other prophecies: 2017 IS THE YEAR. See the OP.

If he had said it 7 times, like other statements, he would just have meant that he was with us in spirit all along the centuries. But he hasn't. This just tells us that 2017 is really when he returns. But not the way most of people think he will...for he comes back as a Male Child!

So, if you hear Christ's voice through this thread disclosing the way to interpret his prophecy, then you will see Christ come in your home and you will eat with him in the coming years.

How lucky you are! Look at the promise to the first church:

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

First, remember that the Tree of Life is the huge Tower receiving the powerful beam of cohered light coming down, as a big pillar to feed the energy network and to meet the citizens needs, from the mothership above and in the middle of the New Jerusalem.

Also remember that I said that for a given church / period, the reward includes those coming before. The common characteristic of the 7 churches / periods is FAITH (see above). But the other successful challenges are additive. You can't get a reward without having displayed the previous virtues in addition to the one you proved to have. Note how LOVE is just the BASICS.

In the order, beyond the mandatory true FAITH in Christ, there are: LOVE, RESISTANCE, KNOWLEDGE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, COMMITMENT, PATIENCE and ABSOLUTISM.

And there are many proofs that this is Christ speaking.

To be continued...

edit on 24-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Some Bible scholars have doubted that Christ was speaking to John in the letters to the angels of the 7 churches. But the evidences are numerous. Let us compare the presentation of Christ in Rev 1 to the descriptions of the 7 churches in Rev 2 and 3.

Revelation 1:

4 John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,

5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
.../...
12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,

13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.

14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Now, look carefully:

Revelation 2 & 3.

2 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.

12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword.

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

3:1 “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.

7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.

Two important remarks:

1) the 7 churches descriptions of Christ don't follow the order of those of the first chapter. This is because the correlative descriptions of Christ for a church are related to each of the 7 virtues.

2) the ONLY exception of the perfect similarity between the words used in Rev 1 and Rev 2 & 3 is the keys Christ holds: KEYS OF DEATH and HADES (Rev 1) vs the KEY OF DAVID (Rev 3)!

In the first case, KEYS is in the plural form, while, in the second case, KEY is in the singular form.

As I always stated, nothing is given for free in the Book of Revelation. What this apparent difference means is that DEATH and HADES are TWO ROYAL FIGURES, hence TWO KEYS, like DAVID was THE ORIGINAL ROYAL FIGURE, the root of the Hebrew royalty to which God promised an everlasting lineage of kings! Christ himself states, with this obvious parallels of his descriptions (Rev 1 vs Rev 2 & 3), that Death and Hades are of King David!

Where do we find DEATH and HADES? We find them in Rev 6, in the description of the Pale Horseman (WWIII):

8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I already explained that DEATH is the coming NEW WILLIAM, future king of UK having power over the fourth of the earth (actual surface of the Commonwealth of Nations over which the British monarch has authority), and future WITNESS (with Kate) having in common with Death (and Hades) to kill people (sword), stop the rain (famine), trigger plagues (plague), and to lead the kingdom of his ancestors (wild beasts of the earth = lion, bear and leopard), and that HADES is the coming NEW CATHERINE, future queen consort following close behind her king in the British royal protocol, and future second WITNESS.

As a matter of fact, Christ is said to be from the Root of DAVID in Rev 5:

5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

and in Rev 22:

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

Could there be a clearer link between the British royals (proved modern lineage to king David through the mothers' line) and Christ but through the KEYS of DEATH / HADES and DAVID at the very beginning of the Book of Revelation?

As a matter of fact, this 6th church, tying Christ to William and Kate through the keys of David/Death/Hades, echoes the 6th trumpet / 6th bowl with the very same people (with Charlotte), the four angels identified by their common British royal coat of Arms in Rev 9, leading the War of Armageddon.

See how the TRUE WITNESS - George Christ - is in the 7th church...at the end of which come the TWO WITNESSES! - William and Kate! Both being RULERS at one point in time!

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So, Christ holding the keys of Death and Hades and David means that Christ will come to take the future Two Witnesses / new William & Kate very soon, the same way he will return with them at the same time. Holding the keys means using these keys to open the door that none can shut, that is say to trigger the endtimes with the coming of the Holy Family!

When Christ shuts the door, the endtimes are over. And none will be able to open that door anymore but him.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Remember that, last October 31 2016 (first month of the year 5777), I received...

Christ comes the 5th

...in the context of the number 7 - supposedly JULY - preceded by the number 6 - supposedly JUNE - then followed by the numbers 01 and 02 - supposedly Saturday July 1 / Sunday July 2 ending the last week of June 2017, or the weeks 27 and 28 for weeks 01 and 02 beyond the last week of June.

This 5th could have meant the 5th day after the two first weeks of July (01/02), hence my previous suggestion of July 19th 2017, matching that very day 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' for Tammuz (X for the 10th month of the Hebrew civilian calendar) / 24th / 5777.

It wasn't the case.

What is interesting with cryptic intels is that one can remove solutions with time. That is how the remaining possibilities are narrowed:

The 5th could be:

1) the 5th day after Prince George's birthday (July 22nd) - July 26th - or

2) the 5th day following the month 7 - August 5th - or

3) the 5th week after July 1/2 - week 31, i.e. IN the period from July 31st to August 6th - or

4) the full 5th week after July 1/2 - week 31 from July 31st to August 6th, i.e. August 7th - or

5) the 5th week beyond the weeks 01 and 02 - week 33 IN the period from August 14th to August 20th - or

6) the full 5th week beyond the weeks 01 and 02 - week 33 from August 14th to August 20th, i.e. August 21st.

The last solution matches very precisely the end of the Christian era according to the calculation of the 7 churches / 7 fractal periods.

Besides, the X/24/77 input could be interpreted in another way. Instead of being the symbol of 10, X could just be an UNKNOWN Hebrew month since, when I received this intel (May 22 2009), I had not the least idea about the year 5777 and the order and the names of the Hebrew months.

In that case, there remain only two months beyond Tammuz in the year 5777: AV and ELUL!

The 24th day of AV 5777 is August 16th. The 24th day of ELUL 5777 is September 15th.

The only probable solution is August 17th, in the week 33! (5th solution above). August 17th is just 4 days from the end date of the Christian era! The May 22nd 2009 vision didn't say whether 'we have the right to stay on earth [before the Orleans UFO event] or in heaven' [before returning to earth, i.e. the UK UFO event].

But what is remarkable is that this 5th (day or week), when Christ comes, could be both for the Orleans UFO event - departure of the future Two Witnesses - AND the UK UFO event - arrival of the future Two Witnesses with Christ as William, Kate and George (and Charlotte)...or only one of these two events.

I mean that the departure date could be one of the dates (or the periods) of the four firsts solutions, while the return date could be the date of the fifth solution.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
"First, remember that the Tree of Life is the huge Tower receiving the powerful beam of cohered light coming down, as a big pillar to feed the energy network and to meet the citizens needs, from the mothership above and in the middle of the New Jerusalem."

Have you had any vision of it or is it a conjecture, a conclusion of logic reasoning and undestanding?
Same for the sea of glass, and the pyramidal shape of the New Jerusalem and so on....?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

They were visions when asking what they could be.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Speaking of the Tree of Life, here are ALL the occurrences in the Bible:

GARDEN OF EDEN: the story of the beginning of God's creation.

Genesis 2:9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Genesis 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

POEMS: Book of King Solomon made of advices in many fields. The Tree of Life is used as a figure of speech, a metaphor, a way to tell people how God's wisdom and might provide them with the eternal life and every need.

Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.

Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

Proverbs 15:4 The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.

NEW JERUSALEM: the story of the end of God's decisions for the chosen ones in the RESTORED EDEN.

Revelation 2:7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Note how the Tree of Life bears twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month (12 months = all the year long), since the Tower receiving the 'river', this large powerful beam of cohered light from the mothership (Throne of God above), can only be connected to the 12 gates, themselves being 12 pearls, that is to say 12 settled ships forming the four walls (3 gates / pearls / ships each) of the New Jerusalem on earth.

This is the poetic description of a trunk and its 12 main tree branches seen from space. This is a power network providing the Great Multitude with its living energy to dwell the New Jerusalem in excellent living conditions. This is a REVERSED TREE, with the branches on the ground, the roots in space (the Throne of God) and the trunk in between.

Both in Eden (Genesis) and in the New Jerusalem (Revelation), the Tree of Life is in the middle of the Garden and the City, what is the most efficient, technically speaking, for such a network.

Note how God allows the man to eat from the Tree of Life, but not the Tree of Knowledge:

Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;

17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

But BECAUSE the man has eaten from the Tree of Knowledge, he can't now eat from the Tree of Life too:

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

In Genesis 3:24, this Tree of Life is severely guarded. IT IS A KEY PLACE, NOT A SYMBOL:

Genesis 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

To sum up, the Tree of Life is a real place providing something of utmost importance to live forever (rather a very long life), that is to say an infinite and eternal energy.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I said that the 5th (in Christ comes the 5th) could be:

1) the 5th day after Prince George's birthday (July 22nd) = July 26th.

But I also indicated that the 5th could be the 5th day of the week, that is to say a FRIDAY! Any Friday (next Fridays are: July 28th, August 4th, August 11th, August 18th, August 25th). Of course, at the first glance, only the next Friday makes sense in the context where it was given.

It happens that, among the various intels received, there were 'Friday' and 'rendez-vous with the moon of the 28th at the 7th' (month?), or 'from the 28th to the 7th'. In French, it was 'rendez-vous avec la lune du 28 au 7', hence these two solutions.

It happens that the Friday following Prince George's birthday (last Saturday July 22 2017), future Christ returned, is Friday July 28th 2017.

IF this date is the departure date, the return date could be any of the solutions already presented.

But some specifics could help us to define this return date.

Among the intels received were the following ones which could be durations (numbers of days) or given dates: 13, 21 and 25.

If they are given dates it will be: August 13th, August 21st or August 25th.

If they are durations, we get respectively, from July 28th included: August 10th, August 17th and August 21st.

These three last dates are all valid for various reasons:

August 10th: I have received 'the job starts the 10/12'. In the French time format, 10 is the 10th day, and 12 the 12th month. The latter can be explained by a personal cycle (August would be the 12th month of that cycle).

August 17th: this date corresponds to 'X/24/77', the 24th day of the Hebrew month AV (X for unknown month at the time of the vision) in the Hebrew civilian year 5777.

August 21st: exact final day of the 7th church / 7th fractal period of the Christian era.

You could ask why are there so many intels giving contradictory dates? They are not contradictory. We speak here about three events in reality: 1) future Two Witnesses' rapture, 2) Windsor's rapture and 3) return of the New Holy Family with Christ.

You could also say yourselves that with all these dates, it could be any date. The thing is that we, the future Two Witnesses, have already received a lot of intels that came true, at the given periods. That's why I take these information very seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Speaking of the return of Christ, I already showed that, in Daniel 10, Christ said that he will come with the Prince of Greece:

20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;

You should absolutely read my previous posts on that topic here, here and here.

I showed that the Prince of Greece was one of the heirs of Prince Charles, himself heir of Prince Philip, himself Prince of Greece, and Prince consort, husband of queen Elizabeth II of UK.

Since Satan is called Prince of the kingdom of Persia in Dan 10 (actually Cyrus the Great), and since Prince Harry will be Satan when the latter will be hurled down to earth, the only one left is Prince William!

So, George Christ returns with Prince William (but not only since there are four living creatures, including those two people). And this is where it becomes interesting because, except in this thread, you never heard about this revelation.

It happens that, in the Muslim eschatology, Christ is prophesied to come with...

THE MADHI!

According to Islamic tradition, the Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist).

Until now, the Christians saw the Muslim prophecy as the reversed image of their prophecies, letting them think that the Muslim Madhi was their Christian antichrist.

But with Daniel 10, all is clear now. Both traditions speak about the same figures!

WILLIAM & GEORGE!

But it is not all.

For most Shia Muslims, the Mahdi was born but disappeared and will remain hidden from humanity until he reappears to bring justice to the world, a doctrine known as the Occultation.

Like in the Christianity, many interpretations are given to many statements in the Muslim Tradition. But does this doctrine remind you something?

Of course, this is THE SOULS SWITCH I explain since pages. The Madhi will be one of the future British royal Two Witnesses: he was born, will disappear, will be hidden and will reappear changed and upgraded!

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Let's continue the analysis of the parallel between the future Prince William, as one of the Two Witnesses, the Anointed One, the Ruler, the first King of the North and the Great Monarch, and the MADHI, meaning the Guided One:

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi (Arabic: مهدي‎‎, ISO 233: mahdī "guided one") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for five, seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations) before the Day of Judgement (yawm al-qiyamah, literally, the Day of Resurrection) and will rid the world of evil.

The Day of Judgment can be interpreted as the Day of the Lord...which happens to come for 7 years as the period of the rapture of the Great Multitude (Day of the Resurrection)...7 years after the Two Witnesses' ministry of 3.5 years and the reign of the antichrist of 3.5 years. The latter will be defeated by George Christ. We can actually say that Isa (Christ) will help the Madhi to fight the antichrist (see my previous post).

The term 'rule' can be interpreted as the stay of the Madhi on earth before the Day of the Lord / Day of Judgment / Day of Resurrection...which lasts 7 years for the new Prince William since he returns immediately to earth, after having be killed by the antichrist, to take care of George Christ and Princess Charlotte with the new Princess Catherine (the other Witness).

But note that William will be king for the WWIII (4th seal), as Head of the Commonwealth of Nations (fourth of the earth of the Pale Horseman), and during the reign of the antichrist (5th seal), even if 'subdued', as king, by the latter (Daniel 7:24), that is to say 22 months + 42 months = 5.3 years, very close the five years indicated in the quote!

Nine years is the duration of two years as Great Monarch for the WWIII (22 months) and the seven years on the throne of Christ as one of the 144 deserving the 7th reward of the 7 churches (144 x 7 = 1,008 years in the New Jerusalem).

Nineteen years is the duration of the period from the WWIII (2019), as king, to the War of Armageddon (2037), as angel.

As you see, it is just a matter of time references.

Of course, like the Christians are convinced that the Jews and the Muslims will be converted to Christianity, Muslims are convinced that the Christians and the Jews will be converted to Islam thanks to the Madhi, their leader (especially for the Sunnis). But all of this is just a matter of 'church concern'. People always want their group to be above the others. That is what happens with the sport competitions vis-a-vis the other nations.

Note that the Prophet Mohammad said the Madhi will have his name, and will be from the Muslim world. But with the reincarnation, this could be possible...in the past centuries. But look at these inputs very close to the powers of the Two Witnesses, and the story of their coming depicted in this thread:

the term [Madhi] acquired a new meaning of a ruler who would restore Islam to its perfect form and restore justice after oppression...

The Mahdi is expected to arrive to rule the world and to reestablish righteousness...

...the most rightly guided Muslim of his time. He will be rectified in a single night (which is taken to mean that the provisions for his leadership and rule will be made in a single night)...

...the Mahdi can mentally control the wind and vegetation by God's permission...

...the Mahdi may not be known to the people immediately, even after being born and living for quite some time without the title of Mahdi (hence, being rectified by God)...

...When the Mahdi appears, Allah will cause such power of vision and hearing to be manifested in believers that the Mahdi will call to the whole world from where he is, with no postman involved, and they will hear and even see him...[THAT IS THE TIME OF INTERNET, TV AND RADIO].

...Our modest Imam, to whom this occultation belongs [the Mahdi], who is deprived of and denied his rights, will move among them and wander through their markets and walk where they walk, but they will not recognize him...

When the Mahdi appears he will follow in the path of the Messenger of God. Only he [the Mahdi] can explain the works of the Messenger of God.

Muhammad is reported in hadith to have said:

The Mahdi is the protector of the knowledge, the heir to the knowledge of all the prophets, and is aware of all things. [KNOWLEDGE SHARED WITH MANY ACCORDING TO PRIVATE VISIONS].

The dominion (authority) of the Mahdi is one of the proofs that God has created all things; these are so numerous that his [the Mahdi's] proofs will overcome (will be influential, will be dominant) everyone and nobody will have any counter-proposition against him. [ALIEN PROOFS WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE TWO WITNESSES].

People will flee from him [the Mahdi] as sheep flee from the shepherd. Later, people will begin to look for a purifier. But since they can find none to help them but him, they will begin to run to him. [WILLIAM, AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS MISSION AS KING OF THE NORTH, & KATE WILL LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY FOR A WHILE IN DAN 11...AND IN PRIVATE VISIONS TOO].

When matters are entrusted to competent [the Mahdi], Almighty God will raise the lowest part of the world for him, and lower the highest places. So much that he will see the whole world as if in the palm of his hand. Which of you cannot see even a single hair in the palm of his hand? [ALIEN TECHNOLOGY IN THE HAND SHOWED TO ME].

In the time of the Mahdi, a Muslim in the East will be able to see his Muslim brother in the West, and he in the West will see him in the East. [TIME OF INTERNET]

What is interesting below is the resemblance of the Madhi prophecy with the Kings of the North (Dan 11), being first William (Madhi), then Harry (Satan) in a great conflict (WWIII).

The Mahdi is believed to be the Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi. They believe that the Twelfth Imam will return from the Occultation as the Mahdi with "a company of his chosen ones," and his enemies will be led by Antichrist and the Sufyani. The two armies will fight "one final apocalyptic battle" where the Mahdi and his forces will prevail over evil. After the Mahdi has ruled Earth for a number of years, Isa will return.

Remember that the USA (still in and leading the United Nations, the King of the South) will first be AGAINST the King of the North (William), then the USA (no more in the UN, the King of the South) will then be WITH the King of the North (Harry) against the UN (King of the South), UN therefore helped by the hidden former King of the North (William).

Once WWIII is over (William prevails through the DISTRESS, an asteroid hitting the USA, trigger of the 6th seal), Christ will 'return' to defeat Satan and take the Great Multitude! (rapture following the asteroid impact)

VERY SAME SCENARIO!
edit on 25-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Allow me to talk about the Three Days of Darkness.

The Three Days of Darkness is an eschatological prophecy (based on private revelation) within Roman Catholicism which parallels the Ten Plagues against Egypt in the Book of Exodus. These Three Days of Darkness is the ninth plague in Exodus 10:

Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even a darkness which may be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days. They did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days, but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

What is surprising is the apparent power given to Moses who, just with his hands, seems to trigger the Three Days of Darkness.

Of course, everyone will understand that his hands are just the signal made to the Heaven - the ETs - to trigger the darkness. Moses has no power on his own. It means that the ETs have a means thanks to which the darkness comes. We will see how it could possible later.

Just as God punished the Egyptians with plagues including the "three days of darkness", the theory states that God will chastise the world with darkness at the end of time. The earth will be enveloped by darkness lasting three days and three nights, the only light source that can be seen being blessed candles.

Many Catholic seers and mystics such as Saint Hildegard of Bingen, Gaspar del Bufalo, Padre Pio, Anna Maria Taigi, Elisabeth Canori Mora, Elena Aiello, Mariam Baouardi (Mary of Jesus Crucified), Rosa-Colomba Asdente, Palma d'Oria, Pere Lamy, Marie Martel, and Marie Julie Jahenny, have prophesied the Three Days of Darkness.

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769–1837) is the most known seer of the Three Days of Darkness and describes the event in this way:

There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion.

It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy.

All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.

Marie-Julie Jahenny (1850-1941), known as the "Breton Stigmatist", embellished the story of the Three Days of Darkness, saying that it will occur on a Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday when all of Hell will be let loose to strike at those outside their homes and those without a lit blessed candle of 100% pure wax.

The main questions would be:

1) What would trigger these Three Days of Darkness?

2) Why would it be better to light a blessed candle?

3) Why would it be better to stay at home?

The right scenario would be a Three Days of Darkness starting the very day of the Two Witnesses' death, the very last day of their ministry of 1,260 days according to the fractal calendar (1,260 days = 84 (12 x 7 days) + 168 (84 x 2) + 336 (168 x 2) + 672 (336 x 2)).

These four periods of the four Horsemen / first seals are followed by the 5th seal, those of the Antichrist (1,344 days = 672 x 2 = 9 + 1,335 (Daniel 12:12), while 1,290 days (Daniel 12:11) = 9 + 1,281 (42 months)).

The 6th seal (asteroid impact + about 1/2 hour of silence in Heaven) is the next period (2,688 days = 1,344 x 2 = 7,3 years).

The last and 7th seal is the final period (5,376 days = 2,688 x 2 = 14,7 years).

So, the Three Days of Darkness would happen in the transitional period between the end of the ministry of the Two Witnesses and the coming of the Antichrist, hence demons everywhere outside. These days would be in mid 2021.

The first remark is that in the 3.5 days during which the bodies of the Two Witnesses will lie in the 'public square of the Great City' (see Rev 11:8) 'some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial'

So, some people from the all world WILL GO OUT to celebrate their death! This criteria let us think that the darkness is related to this event. If one of the demands is to stay at home it is precisely because it is NOT what people would naturally do at this very moment. The first half of the first day, of these 3.5 days, people go out normally.

Then we have three more full days and nights during which there will be the coming of the demons of the hell who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms. Once the people are out, they can not come back before the end of these three days, if they are still alive. Let's see why.

If the Three Days of Darkness to come resemble those of the ninth Plague in Exodus 10 where it is said that 'they did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days', then it won't be good to be outside!

But first, what will happen to the Two Witnesses' children.

The Two Witnesses' two children will be under a powerful protection, should they be abducted by the benevolent ETs for a while or in a safe house with caring people somewhere in the world, safe house that the Two Witnesses would have found for (and before) the period of the reign of the Antichrist, when their parents will be dead for 3.5 days. After these 3.5 days they would be back on Earth in this safe house.

What is surprising is the refusal of the people to bury them while they are in the middle of a square of Jerusalem in Rev 11:

Rev 11:9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.

Why should the people REFUSE to do it? Why some from EVERY people, tribe, language and nation would be involved? Maybe due to a specific and terrifying GLOBAL EVENT...such as the Three Days of Darkness...preventing people to do the least thing while watching the bodies on their TV screen!

Rev 11:11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them.

Rev 11:12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

Rev 11:13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

We see that at the end of the 3.5 days, they are back to life and are taken up to an ET ship.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
WHY would the ETs wait for such a long time after their death if not because a global event prevents them to do so? Remember that Jesus was taken the very night following his death!

It still remains to understand what would really be the Three Days of Darkness.

Would it be just a giant solar flare, shutting down the whole electric power grid of the world? In that case, the sun is still shining at day. No demons involved. Not the good scenario.

Would it be a big amount of smoke and dust due to a giant volcanic eruption? That is possible but it has to be world wide and gigantic. It means that it would last more than three days, the time for the dust to fall. No demons involved. Not the good scenario.

Would it be a long solar eclipse? NO! No NATURAL celestial object, not even the moon, could stay for three days before the sun. It could be a gigantic UFO between the Earth and the sun. Could it be the size of the moon? We can imagine any kind of UFO but it still is very improbable due to the gravitational problems. Not the good scenario.

But it could be an armada of smaller UFOs, so numerous that the sky would be filled with such UFOs between the sun and the Earth preventing the light to reach us. The number of vehicles would be really huge. Is there something to ponder this number? Of course!

I said that the UFOs can create clouds around them and that would even be the very reason they were called like this - clouds - in the Bible! Except that the authors of the Bible didn't know whether the clouds created the ships, or the opposite.

So, what these numerous ET spaceships would do is to take place in the sky in order to create a thick and global cloud above the Earth, at least for the part facing the sun. They wouldn't need to be that numerous since the clouds, large enough, would naturally fill the room between them easily. The spaceships could even move from place to place to create these thick clouds since they don't disappear once created. We could even don't see them before seeing the sky while progressively filled with huge clouds.

We must remember that Satan has no more spaceships since, at that precise moment in time, he has lost the War in Heaven against Michael and his army. It means that these ships are the ones of the Angels of God, the same who will take the Great Multitude in 2024, and beyond for 7 years, after the reign of the antichrist!

Since there will be around 500 million people to be taken, they need a huge fleet (certainly those of the 200 million ETs of the 6th trumpet)...the one to fill the sky with thick clouds...so thick that even the light of the sun couldn't go through them.

So, these numerous benevolent ETs ships would come for three days to simply erase, in the very last battle, the least presence of malevolent ships in the sky, the passengers of which - the demons - would be forced to fall on earth where people are invited to stay at home to avoid...a soul switch! A DEMONIC POSSESSION!

For Satan incarnated will need numerous lieutenants, his fallen angels.

Of course, this explanation is just a part of the equation. If we have the darkness at day, we still have the light at night with the electric power grid. We need a real black out!

One of the main characteristics of the presence of a true UFO is to...SHUT DOWN THE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENTS!

This is possible thanks to the fractal time properties.

We get the current due to the electric differential between two poles. This differential is due to the difference of the speed of the electrons circulating in a given cable. But a speed depends on the time. When the cable is under the influence of a higher time density (a higher fractal time) it is as if this cable was closer to the speed of the electrons. The resulting phenomenon is a big decrease of the potential, and therefore, of the electric power. HENCE THE SHUT DOWN! AND THE BLACK OUT!

So, the simple presence of numerous UFOs can create a massive electric black out everywhere in the world, especially at night!

NOW WE HAVE A REAL AND DEEP DARKNESS!

Let's address for a while why Anna Maria Taigi said: the air will be laden with pestilence.

One of the characteristics noticed in UFO observations is the odor as if it could be ozone or even the smell of SULFUR!

Well, we must wonder why blessed candles would be necessary, and why would we need to stay at home.

HOW TO EXPLAIN THE DEMONS OF HIDEOUS FORMS?

Would it be something really unexpected such as a kind of a mixed state of the material reality and the astral reality as if some kind of technology would throw us in a state of sleep? We would be physically awakened but with the conscious of our dreams.

In that case, the days would also be symbolically dark as a night is when we sleep and dream, and the most scared and unfaithful people would literally perish due to heart attacks from the fear this event wouldl trigger, if not from the sulfuric gas.

If nothing can be seen, if the whole earth is in an intense darkness, if not man-made lighting would be possible to use, except blessed candles, if we fall (as) dead if we go out, if demons appear under all sorts of hideous forms, we could say that we are under the influence of a mega operation from the astral plane of existence, those of Satan who is let loose to strike (this is precisely the wrath of God), who announces his arrival, who celebrates the death of the Two Witnesses, who lets the people believe that it is an evil revenge of the Two Witnesses with the help of the ETs, 'necessarily' being evil like the anti-UFO propaganda lets us think they are, to better take the power on Earth.

There could be such a technology able to plunge the whole world into a transitional state between reality and dream. This technology could only be the one of an army of ETs with their vessels!

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So, one of the secondary effects of the presence of a multitude of ET ships would be a big change in our perception since the fractal time properties also modify our brain waves like in any abduction.

Many ET encounters are reported to be very scary, with different hideous forms. What the ET presence does when the alien enters a bedroom is to put us in a higher time density where we can see creatures from the astral plane, depending on the state of mind we are in (especially the non-believers).

The Three Days of Darkness could use the Schumann resonance as a carrier wave since this frequency, around 7.8 Hz, is also the one of the hypothalamus in the human brain, and even in all the mammals' brains. Specific and powerful other frequencies, carried by the Schumann resonance frequency, could trigger an intermediate state of mind thanks to which we could be able to live in the astral plane without being able to live our normal life.

Not being in our normal life would put a great darkness as well on Earth as if it would be the night for everyone on this planet, and also because the perception of the light is deeply different in the astral plane.

Being in the LOW astral plane would 'allow' us to see demons and hideous forms.

The ones who are more spiritual could avoid this low layers of the astral plane of existence, especially when praying close to blessed candles at home.

I also wondered about the cause and effect relationship. Since NOBODY can kill the Two Witnesses, there would be ONLY one means left for Satan, being used in the astral plane, to 'kill' them and take power over the Earth:

this specific technology of the Three Days of Darkness would be used by Satan to walk-in the body of Prince Harry while nobody notice it, and while other demons possess other human bodies. That's why Daniel would talk about 1,290 days instead of 1,281 days (42 months x 30.5 days) because:

Dan 12:11 ...from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

These Three Days of Darkness (no more daily sacrifice) could indeed trigger the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

A lot of people would flee religious traditions for it would be related to these terrifying Three Days of Darkness with the angels of God supposedly being involved. YOU KNOW BETTER UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF FAITH!

Note that there are 9 days (1,344 - 1,335 or 1,290 - 1,281) of transition between the death of the Two Witnesses and the rise of the antichrist. These 3.5 days are therefore included in these 9 days. It remains 5,5 days left for Satan to take the royal power over UK...and the world.

In addition, these Three Days of Darkness would really be the start of the overspreading of abominations. It would then take SIX DAYS before Prince Harry is seen and rewarded as the 'savior' of this world since he would have killed the Two Witnesses, for the world would need a very strong incentive to admit the Antichrist as Christ, and thanks to the anti-UFO propaganda!

That's why so much people would celebrate their death since Satan would let the people believe they were the very reason of these Three Days of Darkness! Hence the cause and effect matter.

In REV 11, the part of the chapter about the Two Witnesses prophesying and killed by the AC is immediately followed by the text of the 7th trumpet, which is the very end of the 7th seal made of 7 plagues (7 Trumpets / 7 bowls), which should have been in chapter 10 to normally follow the other 6 trumpets in the God's perspective part of the Book of Revelation (the 7 sealed scroll), the one which comes before the little open scroll given to John by the angel for the Men's perspective part.

What we read in the second half of REV 11, following the death of the Two Witnesses, really resembles a BIG WARNING of God through the Three Days of Darkness indirectly mentioned in His wrath, His Judgment, the reward of His servants THE PROPHETS (i.e. the Two Witnesses), the destruction, but at first and especially the opened Heaven and the presence of scarying clouds of thunderstorms...like we could wait for the Three Days of Darkness:

Rev 11:18 The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small—and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

Rev 11:19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

This will be an epic moment for the true faithful minds!

When we think that it remains ONLY THREE YEARS AND HALF TO BECOME MORE SPIRITUAL and avoid to be trapped in theses low astral planes, it's really an 'interesting' time...We will see the difference between the preachers and the true Christians...

NO ESCAPE HERE!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I often stated that the 'Clouds' of the Bible are Alien Spacecraft. Here is the evidence.

Like for the North being Heaven in some cases and contexts, there are 74 verses in the Bible showing that THE CLOUDS ARE ALIEN VESSELS. CHRIST WILL BE BACK IN A CLOUD according to the Bible. Among many instances, here is Matthew 24:30:

Matthew 24:30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

There are 83 verses in the Bible showing that THE ANGELS ARE ALIENS.

THE WAR IN HEAVEN is a war between malevolent and benevolent extraterrestrial aliens.

THE WAR OF ARMAGEDDON is a war between the benevolent extraterrestrials and the humans who will not be saved.

Based on this list of 74 verses (dispatched below) showing that the clouds are actually multidimensional alien spacecraft, I sorted the characteristics of these so-called clouds in the verses where they are indicated as such. Of course, two or three of these features can be found in a single verse. A last remark: all of these clouds are of GOD!

Here are some amazing results:

THE CLOUDS AS A MEANS OF TRANSPORT:

He made the clouds his chariot: 1 time
Psalm 104: 3.

The Lord rides on a swift cloud: 1
Isaiah 19: 1.

Fly like the clouds: 2
Isaiah 60: 8.
Jeremiah 4:13.

Taken to a cloud: 4
Acts 1: 9.
1 Thessalonians 4:17
Revelation 11:12; 14:16

The cloud lifted: 7
Exodus 40:36; 40:37.
Numbers 9:17; 9:21; 9:22; 10:11; 24:10.

Entering IN a pillar of cloud: 11
Exodus 13:21; 13:22; 14:19; 33: 9; 33:10.
Numbers 12: 5; . 14:14.
Deuteronomy 31:15
Nehemiah 9:12; 9:19.
Psalm 99: 7.

Coming IN a cloud: 13
Exodus 16:10; cf. 19: 9; 24:16; 24:18; . 34: 5
Numbers 11:25
Deuteronomy 1:33.
1 Kings 8:12.
Mark 13:26.
Luke 9:34; 21:27.
Revelation 10:1; 11:12.

Sitting ON a cloud: 11
Deuteronomy 33:26.
2 Samuel 22:10.
Psalm 18: 9; 68: 4.
Isaiah 14:14.
Matthew 24:30; 26:64.
Mark 14:62
Revelation 14:14; 14:15; 14:16.

Coming WITH a cloud: 3
Psalm 78:14
Daniel 7:13.
Revelation 1: 7.

THE CLOUDS AT NIGHT:

A cloud as a pillar of fire / night light: 16
Exodus 13:21; 13:22; 14:20; 14:24; 40:38.
Numbers 9:16; 14:14
Deuteronomy 1:33; 4:1; 5:22.
Nehemiah 9:12; 9:19.
Psalm 78:14; 105: 39.
Isaiah 4: 5.
Ezekiel 1: 4.

An immense cloud with flashes of lightning / bright light / glittering metal: 1
Ezekiel 1: 4.

THE CLOUDS STAND STILL:

The cloud covered and remained for hours or days: 28
Exodus 14:20; 24:16; 24:18; 33: 9; 33:10; 34: 5; 40:34; 40:35; 40:38.
Leviticus. 16:2
Numbers 9:15; 9:16; 9:17; 9:18; 9:19; 9:20; 9:21; 9:22; 10:12; 10:34; 12: 5; 14:14; . 16:42
Deuteronomy 31:15.
Psalm 105:39.
Matthew 17:5.
Mark 9:7.
Luke 9:34.

CLOUDS VARIOUS ABILITIES:

A cloud appeared: 2
Luke 9:34.

A cloud healed: 1
Numbers 24:10.

Cloud as small as a man's hand: 2
1 Kings 18:44.
Isaiah 4: 5.

THE CLOUDS ARE INHABITED:

A voice from the cloud: 2
Matthew 17: 5.

The 'clouds' in these 74 verses are clearly MULTIDIMENSIONAL ALIEN SPACECRAFT, ABLE TO TAKE MANY FORMS, TO CHANGE FROM MATERIAL STATE TO VIBRATIONAL STATE WITHOUT ANY DEFINED FORM, AND VICE VERSA, TO RAPTURE THE PEOPLE AND GETTING THEM IN A COLUMN OF LIGHT OR CLOUD!

You will notice that the clouds adapt their characteristics to daytime conditions, and night as well. So it's really about materialized objects as these conditions are PHYSICAL. But also, these objects are able to go up or to stay put for hours, even days. All of these indications show that there are physical and terrestrial references. NO SYMBOL HERE!

Finally, healing or getting in and out of the clouds, the pillars / columns of clouds (either men or angels), it must be that there is a PHYSICAL context. Needless to say that these pillars / columns are tractor beams coming from the alien multidimentional spaceships.

edit on 26-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Let us see how the clouds of the Bible hide alien spaceships. The research on Bose-Einstein condensates allow us to put together clouds and aliens technologies.

The Superconductors:

There are also other classes of materials, collectively called "unconventional superconductors "(as opposed to the denomination of conventional superconductivity), whose properties are not explained by conventional theory.

In particular, the class of cuprates (or "high critical temperature superconductors"), discovered in 1986, this superconducting properties at much higher temperatures than conventional superconductors. However, what physicists call "high temperature" is extremely low compared to the surface temperature of the Earth (the maximum is 133 K or -140 ° C).

Although this subject is, since the early 1990s, one of the most studied topics of solid state physics, in 2010 no theory adequately describes the phenomenon of superconductivity at high critical temperature.

But superconductivity phases were observed at -5° Celsius as early as 2000! As indicated in wikipedia, no theory satisfactorily describes the phenomenon of high-temperature superconductivity. What Wikipedia does not say, or does not know, is that theoretical physics has made great progress, especially in the study of the rotating magnetic fields used as traps. Thus superconducting phases around -10° are possible with the ad hoc technology. So no vessel or any occupant would be close to absolute zero as in conventional Bose-Einstein condensates!

Thus, water vapor can condense at a sufficiently large distance from the surface of the vessel, if the humidity of the atmosphere allows it, according to a known temperature gradient, which distance is a few centimeters to several meters according to the local temperature, but also according to the altitude.

Therefore, the more the vessel is close to the ground, the more likely it is to be surrounded by a cloud (case of most of the biblical 'clouds').

And, indeed, with a rotating magnetic field and their physical laws, reviewed and corrected by the nature of time (fractal time), the vessels can dematerialize and materialize. Entanglement and thus 'teleportation' would be but a RESULT of time properties.

Let's focus for a moment on the technical advances related to the types of vessels enabling us to obtain the prowesses of the UFO observed today.

Eugene Podlektov University of Tampere in Finland obtained results in a scientific experiment on antigravity:

The experience of Podkletnov:

Accidental discovery by a Russian scientist Eugene Podkletnov and his team working at the University of Tampere (Finland), during a 'manipulation' of superconducting materials at high temperatures.

This device is formed of a ceramic superconducting torus (YBa2Cu3O7) cooled to less than 77 K by liquid nitrogen. When a superconducting material is thus cooled, it begins to levitate a few inches above a magnet. This is the magnetic levitation phenomenon.

In Podkletnov experiment, toroid superconductive ceramic is levitated by 3 solenoids and by its cooling to 77K. With other solenoids, a second magnetic field (perpendicular to the first) imparts a movement of the torus rotation of 5000 rev / min
... / ...
In 1996 he gets a weight loss of 2%. But the experiment is not recognized by the scientific community and Podkletnov has seen his credits cut.

This is one of many cases where successful experiences are eradicated, although reproduced by the physicist Li Ning of UAH (Alabama) working for NASA, because the experience is beyond the theoretical field of dogmatic physics.

With Podkletnov, physicist Li Ning is often cited:

Anti-gravity claims:

In a series of papers co-authored with fellow university physicist Douglas Torr and published between 1991 and 1993, she claimed a practical way to produce anti-gravity effects. She claimed that an anti-gravity effect could be produced by rotating ions creating a gravitomagnetic field perpendicular to their spin axis.

In her theory, if a large number of ions could be aligned, (in a Bose–Einstein condensate) the resulting effect would be a very strong gravitomagnetic field producing a strong repulsive force.

The alignment may be possible by trapping superconductor ions in a lattice structure in a high-temperature superconducting disc. Li claimed that experimental results confirmed her theories.

Her claim of having functional anti-gravity devices was cited by the popular press and in popular science magazines with some enthusiasm at the time. However in 1997 Li published a paper describing an experiment that showed the effect was very small, if it existed at all.

Li is reported to have left the University of Alabama in 1999 to found the company AC Gravity LLC. AC Gravity was awarded a U.S. DOD grant for $448,970 in 2001 to continue anti-gravity research. The grant period ended in 2002 but no results from this research were ever made public. Although no evidence exists that the company ever performed any other work, as of 2014, AC Gravity still remains listed as an "existent" business.

As you can see, the military go first. This article leads us to believe that the experiments have failed when:

1) it is the US military (Department Of Defense = DOD) who financed it,

2) Li Ning's company still exists in 2014, TWELVE YEARS after being funded by the military.

In short, it is an incomplete or biaised article. Can we really believe that official publications and PUBLIC can get controlled experimental results and funded by the military? Can we believe that the military of the DOD are fools and finance any charlatan announcing to have found the philosopher's stone without seeing the results with their own eyes ? How is it that this company still exists TWELVE YEARS AFTER? No patent is published by the majority of the companies working for the DOD!

Funny, therefore, to read confirmations of this thesis where condensates can create clouds by cooling the atmosphere in an area close to the alien ship (alien ship = Bose-Einstein condensate at 'high' temperatures (still very cold in the sky), superconductors, rotating disc, rotating electromagnetic fields, antigravity, etc).

The Ockham's Razor of many Bible exegetes is ready to shave physically seated figures on real clouds by some unknown physical law that NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN, while this Ockham's razor is able to imagine that extraterrestrial technologies, more commonly known as UFO, observed for decades by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WITNESSES, are able to comply with these so-called biblical clouds.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Occurrences of alien ships 'hidden' in the clouds that they formed, and then possibly at the sight of the witnesses, were numerous enough for these witnesses of the remote past - the writers of the Old and New Testament - to talk about clouds to define them.

They did not know if it was just the clouds that created these objects, or if it was the reverse.

In addition, the vessels had the shape and the approximate size of the clouds. The amalgam was easy for the ignorant. Moreover, the fact that the witnesses speak of columns of clouds shows that the fire (in 'column of fire' or 'pillars of fire or light' used in the verses) was not the rule. The columns of clouds are cited 11 times, while the columns of fire or light are cited 16 times. It's about 50% for each case.

Whether one or the other, most of their testimony say that these columns belong to these clouds. They are part of the clouds because they come out from them! Who ever saw a pillar of a cloud that would go up, go down, remain there for hours, or days, which would disappear or appear?

THIS COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE INTERPRETATION OF THE CLOUDS AS SIMPLE CLOUDS, SYMBOLIC OR NOT.

Of course, the pillar of cloud and the pillar of light (seen at night) are just the beam below the ET ship to abduct people and get them back.

Science works with beams of indices. A lot of Apocalypse interpretations have many flaws. Either they were unaware of its prophetic character or they eliminated many details, it is still completely replaced by other words, or finally they were unrelated to the rest of the book.

My interpretation has the advantage to scrupulously respect the texts. Who has ever discovered that the structure of the prophetic section of the Book of Revelation was in three parts (Forces - Elect - Plagues), hence the repetitions?

To focus on the theme of the clouds, here is an excerpt in which we can see the indistinct nature of Jesus' return on/in a 'cloud' (ET ship). The Bible says that Jesus is coming ON the clouds (Matthew 24), IN clouds (Mark 13) or IN A cloud (Luke 21):

Matthew 24:30 "Then will APPEAR the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth mourn when they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Mark 13:26 "At that time will people see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.

Luke 21:27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Why was the word cloud the only word used by the writers of the Bible to talk about alien spacecraft?

The word 'saucer' was coined in 1947 by a journalist interviewing Kenneth Arnold, a witness of nine unidentified flying objects.

John, in the Apocalypse, for example, has not focused on the 'saucers' but on the presence of Christ and the angels, and the fate of humanity. Furthermore, no scene of Apocalypse does involve a ship itself, but tells about 'clouds'.

John, therefore, does not have the opportunity to describe anything. In the Bible, the word cloud has emerged because that is what is the most approaching word to describe vessels AND, particularly when they are themselves surrounded by real clouds!

This word cloud has become generic.

It's like when you talk about knots to mention the speed of a boat. The boats pilots do not place anymore a rope with knots in the water to count the remaining number of knots in a given duration. Yet the term has stuck. It even entered the aero ... nautics vocabulary. And aircraft have nothing to do with boats. But jet pilots give their speed in...KNOTS!

Again, avoid to stay in an approach too 'nuts and bolts'. True ET ships are apparently far more nebulous than we believe. Not to admit the superiorly logical UFO version, exegetes withdraw into real clouds or symbols.

How can we be sitting on a real cloud? What physical law is implemented? Have we seen the true size of a cloud, even a small cloud? At what altitude do we think that a true cloud is? How, then, the distance that separates the observer from the angel (alien) indicates whether the person is sitting or standing, knowing that the outline of the clouds is moving, imprecise and wispy? Especially as to see an angel sitting, it is necessary that the cloud is far enough to see part of the top of the cloud ON which the person is seated. Provided that the person sitting on it is on the edge of the cloud, and not in the middle at the top. Why did the witnesses in the Bible NEVER indicate that angels, the Lord, or whoever, are sitting on the edge?

What do pure, heavenly and supernatural mean to some people believing to be the best meaning of these clouds? There are meaningless words! Moreover, notice that the clouds of the Bible are rarely described according to color. White is an exception. This can even specify the brightness of the vessel.

Michael and Satan are ETs. The first one is kind, the other malicious. In few months, or weeks, they will fight over our heads. A few tens or hundreds of kilometers above us. The vessels of their armies will initially be invisible, and, for technical reasons will be visible to our human eyes. Satan will be cast down to Earth, as mentioned in Rev 12, because he will lose his fleet and will be forced to incarnate in a being to retain power over men. Christ was incarnated. Why not Satan?

The clouds ... and the angels ... an impressive number of verses in both the Old and the New Testament clearly describe them as paranormal, while in a physical context. Even if the Apocalypse and the Testaments are just a figment of the imagination of a man, it remains true that the prophecies are coherent because they correspond to the recent history in the episode of the 10 British kings, including 7 kings George, whose emblem is a red dragon.

Note that John had a glimpse of the coats of arms of the British monarchy and the City of London, like one could have in any vision. He transposed them as he was able to do.

From there, the ball of wool can be learned and see where it leads. That's what I did. If I did extract only one or two examples, my work would have no value. But there are 74 verses with paranormal clouds, and 83 with physical angels (post to come). And the Apocalypse has a new meaning when setting objective and prosaic meanings to allegories and symbols that the reality of the 21th century reveals.

So nothing too surprising that a paranormal CLOUD would remain as a simple CLOUD in the language with common characteristics with single clouds. Given the hundreds of thousands of testimonies, there is a very large amount of UFO categories, from the intangible (lights) to the material equipment (vessels).

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I lengthily spoke about the clouds / alien ships in the whole Bible. But what about the clouds in the Apocalypse, in the prophecies of Christ?

Here are the verses of the Book of Revelation talking about the clouds (look how the first verse speaks of the reincarnation (those who pierced him 2,000 years ago will see Christ returning now) since the Book of Revelation is a book of prophecies):

1:7 Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

10: 1 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars.

11:12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

14:14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

14:15 "Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

14:16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

The selection of the 'clouds' in the Book of Revelation alone is necessarily truncated compared to all the paranormal clouds of the Bible, but attests to a thing absolutely clear: THE CLOUDS ARE NOT IN THE STRICT SENSE OF THE TERM.

What physical phenomena enables someone to go up, to sit on, or come with the clouds, if clouds are just clouds? If it is not a physical phenomena but a symbol, why climb, sit or come with a symbol?

According to some people the imagery of a Supreme God consists in seeing Him on / in / with a cloud, and, as a result, the modern UFO version would be superfluous.

The problem is that we put things in reverse. The origin of God is in the Old Testament, which comes from the Sumerian civilization where we find so many gods. The vast majority of the paranormal clouds is in the Old Testament! Over time, GODS HAVE BECOME GOD! ONE GOD. THAT OF THE ISRAELITES. Moreover, one of the 10 commandments is: 'You shall worship only ONE GOD!'

Why this commandment, if the notion of God was the one to which many refer?

The Ten Commandments are central in Old Testament. They sum up the law of God. They are given in their entirety twice: Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.

Prophets have always called the Jewish people to return to these commandments. Jesus commented, in the manner of a Jewish rabbi, the 10 Commandments (Matthew 5). The Ten Commandments are mentioned many times in the New Testament which shows that they remain relevant for us.

The 4 first commandments relate to our relationship with God, the following 6 commandments relate to our relationship to the others. Jesus, asked by a rabbi on what he thought was the most important commandment in the law, replied:

'Love the Lord your God ... This is the first and great commandment'.

What do the four first commandments say?

I am the LORD thy God

1) No other gods before me
2) No graven images or likenesses
3) Not take the LORD's name in vain
4) Remember the sabbath day

Deuteronomy 5:6–21

FIRST COMMANDMENT:

6 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; 7 you shall have no other gods before me.

SECOND COMMANDMENT:

8 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me, 10 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

THIRD COMMANDMENT:

11 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

FOURTH COMMANDMENT:

12 Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you. 13 For six days you shall labour and do all your work. 14 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, or your son or your daughter, or your male or female slave, or your ox or your donkey, or any of your livestock, or the resident alien in your towns, so that your male and female slave may rest as well as you. 15 Remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the sabbath day.

But the Old Testament is the scene of a very large amount of UFO events. Thus, when the writers of the Gospels and the Apocalypse repeat the same words (clouds, angels, etc.), they refer to a phraseology been established for AGES! 15 centuries or more. Their technological level has not changed, they had no reason to name them differently.

In other words, UFOs and the Gods were there long before the appearance of the image of one God as understood today, the one we conceived in the Christian era.

In addition, many people make a quite common mistake about the pillars of fire. They do not come from any rocket, but a discoid craft, like many UFO witnesses have reported. THESE ARE LIGHT BEAMS UNDER THE SHIPS!

But this light is a coherent light, and therefore extremely powerful, reminiscent of fire. Again, the ancients had no suitable words. They proceeded by comparison. Moreover, the Old Testament talks about people coming in and out of the pillars of fire. How to get out of the fire...alive?

Listen to a child expressing what he saw or heard.

You will find that his vocabulary is poor. He will describe what he saw with the same words for rather different situations. For us, the elders were like our children today, with a reduced vocabulary to their field of knowledge. For example, being transported in spirit is to be abducted since the sensations of the body are reduced to their simplest expressions in such a situation. Abductees speak of paralysis. This term was not known. To the question of why poetry is used, if it is just about describing beings like us, the truth is that such beings are described like us when they are materialized on Earth.

When John describes what he sees in the Apocalypse (Book of Revelation), he is in a state that could be called mystical. He perceives sounds and colors not found on Earth, in the material world. For example, in astral travel, it is recognized that we see 360° degrees around, we perceive new colors, the light is everywhere, and the characteristics of objects and beings are very different.

to be continued...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Science can explain these phenomena. But only poetry can account for what the physical eyes can not see. Moreover, the chariots are vehicles on Earth, while clouds are in the sky. This is why it is more natural to speak of clouds that float. Although some writings express the idea of a vehicle through the word 'chariot'.

But these vehicles are ET vessels which can appear and disappear on spot, which distance them from any form of known and conventional vehicles. Many refer to Star Trek, but these old UFOs DID NOT HAVE the features of the Enterprise AT ALL. The vessels are sometimes physical, sometimes bright and mostly invisible.

The Enterprise uses the laws of physics with a traditional inertial propulsion (mass ejection by reaction creating a movement of the vehicle from which comes that matter). While the real alien ships use physical laws much more advanced, those of an altered space-time through which the vessel becomes DEMATERIALIZED, i.e. a wave state.

'Matter' has two states: vibrational or corpuscular!

The ETs' ships can reach a coherent vibrational state without apparent matter from our point of view. Perceptions and phenomena change, therefore, dramatically.

Christ did not tell John, in the Book of Revelation, what were the clouds because John did not have sufficient technical knowledge. In addition, John was a Bible scholar for his time. He knew well the Old Testament and all its clouds. He knew what they were, what they did, but did not know how they worked. He also had no need to know. Who really knows how the planes fly? Most of the people believe that the wings compress the air when it's the depression ABOVE the wings that mainly 'bears' the plane. What about any electrical device or smartphone? What about much more complicated equipments?

The point is that the Apocalypse is talking about the same clouds and angels that came in the first place in the Old Testament...with its numerous ETs and ET multidimensional spaceships.

THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THEREFORE TALKING ABOUT A MASSIVE ALIEN INTERVENTION SINCE THE WORD 'ANGEL' IS REPEATED 80 TIMES.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's time now to see the evidences showing that the angels of the Bible are aliens.

I realized the same work for the word 'angels' in the Scriptures that I did for the 'clouds' to show that the angels are extraterrestrials able to materialize and dematerialize at will. There are 290 verses that include the word angel. Of these 290 verses I have ordered 83 which show that:

1) the angels PHYSICALLY interact with humans,

2) they have SUPERNATURAL POWERS and TECHNOLOGIES ('swords', 'vessels') to:

a) appear and disappear,

b) strike humans, armies and cities,

c) go up and down in the sky,

d) release someone from prison,

e) and many other faculties.

However, here or there (last category below), I noted instances where a dream intervenes to make the difference with other situations in which there is no dream at all, that is to say 95% of the cases. I have NOT taken into account:

1) every conversation the angels have with humans that do not clearly shows that they physically interact with people.

2) all cases showing that some angels may be malicious and judged by God. Because the vast majority of the angels is benevolent. SO THERE ARE ONLY BENEVOLENT ETS, I.E. ANGELS OF GOD, IN THIS LIST!

John evokes the angels 80 times in the Apocalypse (words and deeds), showing that the End Times is a massive intervention of angels / aliens into the humanity's history.

You also remember, of course, my post about the study of the real extraterrestrial nature of the 'paranormal clouds'.

See below the list of 83 verses (dispatched in the themes) through which it is clear that the angels are ETs.

Everything that follows proves that the 'angels' are NOT just metaphors, allegories or symbols, nor the astral or etheric beings, but rather aliens able to materialize (appear suddenly) and dematerialize (disappear suddenly) on earth, as Jesus and God himself, with or without an extradimensional extratemporal alien ship called 'cloud' in the Bible for a lack of a more technical term, more suitable word that these civilizations of the Old and New Testaments did not have.

Out of this list below, there is also the cherubim in Ezekiel 10, therefore not mentioned. The cherubim are also some kind of 'angels' (actually human beings in or from heaven). None of the 80 angels of the Apocalypse is cited below.

Characteristics of the 'angels' in the Bible (in the same verse can be found two or three categories):

PHYSICAL INTERACTIONS: 39.

Mere physical presence: 4 times.
Genesis 16:7.
Numbers 22:24.
Luke 1:26.
Acts 27:23.

Physical interactions with humans: 22.
Genesis 19:1.
Exodus 14:19; 23:23; 32:34; 33:2.
Numbers 20:16; 22:22; 22:23; 22:25; 22:26; 22:27; 22:31.
Psalm 34:7; 35:6; 78:25.
Luke 2:15; 16:22.
John 20:12.
Acts 12:9.
1 Timothy 3:16.
Daniel 3:28; 6:22.

Physical interactions and verbal exchanges with humans: 12.
Numbers 22:34.
1 Kings 19:5; 19:7.
Hosea 12:4.
Zechariah 1:11; 1:13; 2:3; 4:1.
Matthew 4:6.
Acts 12:7; 12:8; 12:11.

Angels food: 1.
Psalm 78:25.

INTERACTIONS WITH ALIEN TECHNOLOGY: 33.

Supernatural appearance / disappearance of vessels: 10.
Exodus 3:2.
Matthew 28:2.
Luke 1:11; 2:9; 2:13; 22:43.
Acts 7:30; 12:7; 12:10.

Physical presence associated with the presence of a vessel: 5
Exodus 14:19.
1 Chronicles 21:16.
Matthew 28:2.
Luke 2:15 ; 22:43.

Destructive power against the humans: 10.
2 Samuel 24:16; 24:17.
2 Kings 19:35.
1 Chronicles 21:12; 21:15; 21:16.
2 Chronicles 32:21.
Isaiah 37:36.
Hosea 12:4.
Acts 12:23.

Possession of a technology outside vessels: 4.
1 Chronicles 21:16; 21:27; 21:30.
Acts 12:10.

Use of a vessel for the humans: 4.
Psalm 35:5.
Isaiah 63:9.
John 1:51.

RESCUE OF HUMANS: 13.

Physical freeing of humans: 8.
Psalm 34:7.
Isaiah 63:9.
Acts 5:19; 12:7; 12:8; 12:9; 12:11.
Daniel 3:28.

Abductions of humans: 4
Matthew 13:39; 13:49; 16:27; 24:31.

Therapists: 1.
Luke 22:43.

VISIONS: 7.

Visions among many (clearly mentioned): 7.
Job 1:6; 2:1.
Zechariah 3:1; 3:3.
Matthew 1:20; 2:13.
Acts 10:3.

It would be crazy to say that the Bible is an historical or scientific book.

However, the Bible is written as an historical non-fictional novel. A novel with specific facts that are told. The perception of the authors (and their 'correction') certainly truncated or distorted some of these facts. But we are not here to discuss the scientific rigor of these authors (and editors), but the persistence of paranormal descriptions, which, moreover, justify all these books! Without any miracle, without any paranormal event, without God and without gods, these books would have gone unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The massive intervention of the angels of God for the endtimes could be summed up in the following calendar of UFO appearances according to the Book of Revelation.

The previous series of posts shows that the clouds in the Bible - Old and New Testaments - are actually alien spacecraft and that the angels are actually aliens. Now, in the Book of Revelation, dealing with the FUTURE, it is about clouds and angels as well, and the word 'angel' is found 80 times in the Apocalypse! There is therefore a calendar of extraterrestrial interventions in the coming years.

The Book of Revelation is about a long series of INCREASING UFO EVENTS over the long period of the End Times (the periods below cover the surperimposed periods, especially for the 5 first seals):

1) Rapture of the Two Witnesses and the Windsors in August 2017.

2) Return of Christ with the Two Witnesses in August 2017.

3) Vessels of the War in Heaven (Michael army vs army of Satan) that starts in the second period (second seal / red horseman 84 days after Christ's return) from late 2017 to 2021.

4) Ships coming for the Rapture of the 144,000 for about 1 year (one measure of wheat) + 2 years (three measures of barley), (third seal / black horseman 84 + 168 = 252 days after Christ's return) from mid-2018 to 2021.

5) Vessels during the World War III in support of the human forces of the Two Witnesses (fourth seal / pale horseman 84 + 168 + 336 = 588 days after Christ's return) from 2019 to 2021. Possible Three Days of Darkness (not in the Book of Revelation) in 2021 with millions of benevolent ET ships to totally defeat the army of Satan in Heaven once for all.

6) Ships coming for the Rapture of the Great Multitude in white robes from 2024 to 2031.

7) Vessels coming during the War of Armageddon (200 million benevolent ETs) around 2037.

All those UFOs / ETs ships will be, of course, benevolent alien ships, except some of those of the War in Heaven in which will fight Michael's army - the Angels of God (benevolent aliens) - against the army of Satan - Fallen Angels (malevolent aliens) - in order to force the latter to be cast out into Earth, i.e. to be incarnated in the body of Prince Harry and many other people. Once hurled down to earth, Satan will have no malicious vessels in heaven any more according to Chapter 12 of the Apocalypse.

The rapture of the 144,000 Elect will last 33 months from mid-2018.

The rapture of the Great Multitude (around 500 million people) will last about 7 years from 2024.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join