It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Most of the Bible researchers start from a global perspective when it comes to decypher the Bible prophecies. They try to identify people, countries, regions of the world and leaders.

But many of these peoples forget one important point: all is seen from Israel's perspective and God's decisions, even if apparently random or, on the contrary, selective.

Remember that Ezekiel, Daniel and many other prophets lived at a given period of history, all prophesying for Israel...of THAT time. This is the same for the Book of Revelation. The only problem comes from the definition of Israel. Sometimes it's about the present country, sometimes it's about the people living at different periods in time related, in some ways, to Israel. The common point of these prophecies is the choices of God for very specific peoples and countries. The prophecies never describe the state of the world as a whole, except at the end when 'nothing' is left, but how and what events come and who is involved.

Besides, the same way the prophecies announcing the first coming of Christ in the Old Testament were literal, with specific material details, the same way the prophecies of the endtimes in the different prophetic books, chapters and verses are literal with specific material details. In other words, the prophecies are not symbolical but literal, except when symbols are used by the involved people. You will understand very fast.

This introduction aims at helping the readers to open their mind to what comes now.

Let me introduce the RED DRAGON in Rev 12, then Rev 17:

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

RED DRAGON

You recognize the flag of Wales, of course.

It happens that all the Princes of Wales, particularly in the present Hanover / Windsor dynasty, have become KINGS of UK for it is precisely a title given only to the heir apparent (its purpose actually), except for the queens (for the future kings only). It's even indicated in Rev 17:13:

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

So, we see that the red dragon is related to the first beast (the British monarchy) as a provider of kings! For one hour of authority only!

It happens that a Day of God - 1,000 years - divided by 60 - the basis of time division in Sumer and Babylon - for God doesn't depend on earth time (24 hours), is 1,000 / 60 = 16.7 years.

It happens that the Hanover / Windsor dynasty average reign of the 10 kings (including the one still to come) is EXACTLY 16.7 years.

It happens that the 7 kings George (including the 7th still to come who will stay for a little while in Rev 17:10) correspond to the 7 crowned heads (the crowned lion in the British royal coat of Arms), and the 10 kings (7 + 3 not named George) correspond to the 10 horns (the unicorn of the British coat of Arms).

Note that the coat of Arms of the Prince of Wales has always been the same than the actual monarch with few differences. Lion and unicorn are the very same.

But did you carefully read Rev 17:3?

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Add this one (Rev 13:1):

13 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Only the '7 heads' have actually a 'blasphemous name'...which is George (7 kings George)! This is a blasphemy for it is the name of...CHRIST RETURNED!

Now, who was born in 2013 when things heat up, being royal, a lion (leo) and named George?

Still to be continued...
edit on 7-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrperplexed
a reply to: John4564

Isnt prophesy and free will a contradictory proposition? How can free will exist if events are pre-determined?

Because throughout the historical record certain events repeat, or rhyme if you will. You do however have a choice to go along with it or not.

There will always be greedy control freaks that take over and wage war with the whole world. We call them empires and the wars waged always end the same, total destruction and collapse, followed by a period of peace then centralization, then war, then...

You still have a personal choice to make where you stand in it all. Be free to choose...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

hi John 4564....great theory....so far...
i am certainly interested in hearing more....

s & f

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrperplexed

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: mrperplexed

Timelines

You would have to go real deep to understand that one
. Ok, help me get there than. It seems that if one exists, the other cannot.

Perhaps this explanation will help:

We individually have free will. God calls you, you are free not to accept or follow. Free Will. God moves to the next person and they are free to accept or not, free will. Eventually God's Will will be done by someone who chooses to accept and follow. You are free to be a part of it or not individually with your free will.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Now, who was born in 2013 when things heat up, being royal, a lion (leo) and named George?

Answer: Prince George.

Still not convinced? Wait Rev 4 describing Christ before he returns:

6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Have you carefully seen the British royal coat of Arms?

British royal coat of Arms.

As you can see, the unicorn, for the horns above, is seen from one side. We therefore see only one eye. One unicorn and one eye...7 times.

This strengthens the description of Christ coming after the 7 crowned heads (as a royal), also being horns, that is to say among the 10 horns of the red dragon. So, this is not 7 + 10, but 7 crowed heads among 10 horns.

The 7 spirits are therefore these 7 kings George sent by God out into all the earth.

But if Prince George is already born in 2013, why does Christ come in 2017?

Actually, he comes the same way he came in Jesus at his baptism when the Holy Spirit (UFO event actually since described as a bright light) came in Jesus at 30. You will note that Jesus never performed miracles before his ministry at 30.

This time George is about 4 (July 21st).

Remember that Christ was already present before Daniel in DAN 10 due to the very same description of the so-called 'man of God' in Rev 1 when John depicts Christ. If Christ merged with Jesus, why wouldn't he merge with George for his second coming?

This is a walk-in process.

I know, you will reply: no one knows the day and hour.

Except that Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 don't talk about the return of Christ per se, but his coming for the rapture of the Great Multitude during the Day of the Lord which happens to be 7 years long, like a Day of God is 1,000 years long. In other words, the return of Christ can be known while the day and the hour of the rapture of EACH of the chosen ones can't for it is during a 7 year period for millions of peoples.

Why is the Day of the Lord 7 years long?

Because this is the cycle of the harvesting in the Bible, what the 'sevens' are based on in the Hebraic tradition. Besides, the 1,000 years of the 7th Day of God can be divided by 144 (you will see later why). The result is 7 years, including the 8 years for Christ as the first of the 144 (1,008 years / 144 = 7 years).

You will also note that 2017 is the year 5777 (since OCT 2nd 2016).

2+0+1 = 3, therefore 3.7, like 777. There are 15 '7' (angels, seals, trumpets, bowls, etc) in the Book of Revelation. 3 x 5 = 15! Another reason for this year to be chosen.

I see that you are confused. Is the rapture now in 2017? No!

Many Bible scholars just forget a little verse in Luke 17:22, coming well before Luke 21 describing the coming of Christ for the rapture. Here is the verse:

22 Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it.
.../...
24 For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other.

So, there are therefore TWO DAYS (7 years long) of Christ in the endtimes! The first will remain unnoticed (you will not see it for Christ will be but a male child called to go to God and his throne in Rev 12). The second Day of the Lord will come after this first period for the rapture of the Great Multitude.

As a matter of fact, these first 7 years correspond to 3.5 years (ministry of the Two Witnesses) + 3.5 years (rise and reign of the antichrist). Then Christ comes to defeat Satan, aka the antichrist, aka the 11th horn in Daniel 7, or the 8th king / crowned head in Revelation 17:11.

As you see, everything is totally written and logical.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shaneR

Thank you shaneR. I hope I will have time to develop much more.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I see your faces. You say to yourself: he is crazy and nut. But the real problem is that it's totally unexpected and it irritates our usual beliefs.

Let me add some heavy stuff. The Book of Daniel, written around 500 B.C.E. when Daniel was in captivity by the Babylonians, then freed by the Persians (Cyrus the Great actually), is made of two parts:

1) DAN 1 to 6: his relationships with the kings of Babylon.
2) DAN 7 to 12: his prophecies for the endtimes.

The first part is here to prove the prophetic skills of Daniel. The second part is made of the interesting prophecies. Of course, many people think it's all about Jesus' time with a little period of 'dispensation', a 'detail' of a gap of about 2,000 years from Jesus' time to now.

In fact, there is no gap at all. Daniel spoke about a period who happened to start just after the 5th Day of God, that is to say the first 1,000 years after Jesus Christ. Remember that the 7 fractal periods of the 7 churches start with a period of 1,000 years following Christ's resurrection.

Daniel's prophecies, like John's, all speak about ISRAEL, UNITED KINGDOM and IRAN. It happens that Daniel wrote his prophecies while being in captivity in Babylon, by the PERSIANS at the end (hence DAN 10).

Do you remember the 'mysterious Babylon' of Rev 17?

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

Let me first tell you that this verse speaks about the SECOND beast which happens to be the London Stock Exchange, the oldest financial place in the world (hence the MOTHER of the prostitutes), with the companies selling shares to the public like prostitutes sell parts of their bodies to the public. As you know, the second beast speaks like a dragon and has two horns:

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.

Look carefully at the coat of Arms of the City of London:

Coat of Arms of the City of London

As you see, there are two dragons having each a horn on the nose, short and curved like those of a lamb (unlike the straight long horn of the unicorn). This is perfectly matching the description of the second beast. This SECOND beast is the one related to the famous 'number of the beast', the number 666 which happens to be the number of A man. This man is king Solomon, clearly linked to the FINANCIAL power of the royalty:

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

So, let's get back to the 'mysterious Babylon'. Why John, or rather the angel, talks about Babylon in Rev 17? For the simple reason that this is the place where the king of Israel was 'deported', put in captivity, at the time of Daniel for 70 years! Guess what. 2017 is the 70th anniversary of the Israel UN Resolution for the Jewish peoples to get back to their land.

So, the same way, the British monarchy is the present kingship of Israel 'deported' in the modern Babylon, that is to say...LONDON. It happens that the City of London (with its banks, insurance companies and its stock exchange) is established on the very first Roman settlement of London in the first century. Note that the link between the British royals and Israel is through the Jewish mother's line (true root of the 'Jewishness').

I'll get back to the real meaning of the Daniel prophetic part for the endtimes in a coming post which will prove how deeply the British monarchy is involved in those prophecies.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

I forgot to mention that this verse is 1 Kings 10:14.

Now, DANIEL 7.

There are four beasts. The three first ones are described in only one verse each, while the fourth is lengthily depicted. Contrary to what is usually believed, these four beasts are not those mentioned in the decyphering of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, king of Babylon, in Daniel 2. In that dream, Daniel speaks about the four consecutives empires related to the control of Babylon (the leaders of which were Nebuchadnezzar (Babylon), Cyrus the Great (Medio-Persia), Alexander the Great (Greece), Julius Ceasar (Rome)). These empires are those mentioned in only one verse in Daniel 11:2.

2 “Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will arise in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece.

But this only verse, which gives us the root of the UK through the Roman invasion of Great Britain, doesn't match the descriptions of Daniel 7 which, actually starts from 1066, the battle of Hasting where William the Conqueror got the power over Great Britain.

The four beasts in Daniel 7 are the four only consecutive British royal dynasties:

1) PLANTAGENET.
2) TUDOR.
3) STUART.
4) HANOVER / WINDSOR.

Let's start with the first beast.

FIRST BEAST: plantagenet.

4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

The lion is those of the Normans (William the Conqueror):

LION OF THE NORMANS

The English kings had power over Brittany in France, hence (Great) Britain, until the One Hundred Year War. Here is the Brittany coat of Arms with its lion / eagle wings:

DUCHY OF BRITTANY COAT OF ARMS

The English lion then stood up on his two feet:

PLANTAGENET VERTICAL LION

The human mind is actually a House of 18 kings, that is to say a dynasty was born from nothing.

SECOND BEAST: Tudor.

5 “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

This second dynasty had only three kings, the most famous one being Henry VIII.

HE LOOKED LIKE A BEAR

He was from his father, Henry VII, the only Tudor (one of his side) before him.

The only 'rib' in the Bible is the woman (Eve) in Genesis 2:22:

Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Henry VIII 'killed' three wifes (Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour and Catherine Howard).

Henry VIII made himself Head of the new Anglican Church and 'killed' many catholics (fill of flesh of Christ).

THIRD BEAST: Stuart.

6 “After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

The leopard is in the Scottish (the Stuart kings were from Scotland) Lord Lion king of Arms coat of Arms:

LORD LYON KING OF ARMS COAT OF ARMS

There are four small 'wings' on the leopard's tail.

The Stuart dynasty had only four kings: Charles I and II, James I and II.

For the first time, the Scottish kings have had the right to rule over England.

I will addressed the fourth beast later. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The three beasts above - lion, bear and leopard - are linked to the fourth beast (red dragon with 10 horns and 7 crowned heads) in Rev 13:

13 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

First point: Great Britain is an island (rather a multitude of islands). It comes therefore out of the sea as mentioned above.

So, again the first beast is the British monarchy while the red dragon, the lineage of the consecutive Prince of Wales the title of which is given ONLY to the heir apparents to the throne of UK, provides successive kings (gives authority) to the first beast.

Note that when I mentioned the 'hour of God' (1,000 years / 60 = 16.7 years) as the exact duration of the average reign of the 10 horns / kings of the House of Hanover / Windsor (fourth beast of Daniel 7) it is starting from their coronation, what is called 'authority' in the Book of Revelation.

Several remarks proving the nature of these four beasts of Daniel 7:

1) the order of the four beasts in Daniel 7 is chronologically given (lion - bear - leopard - 10 horns), respecting the succession of the four British dynasties in history for the future...seen from the past of Daniel's time. The order given by John in Rev 13 is exactly the opposite (leopard - bear - lion) since he sees them from the point of view of the red dragon, with 10 horns and 7 heads giving power to the fourth beast of Daniel 7, which starts from the most recent to the oldest dynasties.

2) the parts of the whole figure (see how complex is this beast: dragon + lion + bear + leopard) are not random: feet = bear = Tudor; body = leopard = Stuart ; head = lion = Plantagenet. While not respecting the chronology of history, this order follows another logic, those of the number of kings in each dynasty according to what defines the most a figure, that is to say the head (18 kings), the body (4 kings) and the feet (3 kings).

3) these three beasts, preceding the fourth beast of Daniel 7, are what we can call 'wild beasts' since lion, bear and leopard really live in the wilderness, unlike the red dragon (not in the nature). This reminds us the fourth seal in Rev 6:

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”

8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The same way the 7 spirits of God (the 7 kings George of the House of Hanover / Windsor) are said in Rev 5 to be sent out into all the earth by God, the same way the wild beasts (lion, bear and leopard) are of the earth.

It also happens that the British Empire of the fourth beast (the Red Dragon), now being the Commonwealth of Nations, represents the surface of the fourth of the earth. As you know, the British monarch is still Head of this Commonwealth of Nations.

In other words, the wild beasts in Rev 6:8 represent a huge military force under the sole power of the fourth British royal dynasty, with its historical heritage (three preceding royal dynasties).
edit on 8-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed Nope. Prophecy and free will are two seperate things. In a Christian sense...prophecy is given for believers in Christ to know/recognize the signs of what is coming in the future. Free will is something that each person has, i.e. you have the right to choose whether or not to believe in prophecy.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
In case some people doubted about this interpretation of the four beasts in Daniel 7, and who follows, here is a clear verse, an explanation from the angel speaking to Daniel:

16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this. “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:

17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’

First of all, the four beasts are four KINGS! It is NOT about different countries, church leaders, presidents, dictators or what else anywhere in the world. This is about specific kings (each dynasty has a main king such as William the Conqueror, Henry VII, James I and George I), that is to say KINGDOMS. But, look CAREFULLY what follows:

THE kingdom! The four dynasties are suddenly located on the same territory: GREAT BRITAIN! And more than this, the holy people of the Most High will receive THIS kingdom! How many Christian countries in the world do you have in mind in the endtimes? WHO can receive a kingdom if not heir apparents?

Once we have understood that the holy people the angel speaks about is the British FAMILY of Christ (the Most High), then the dots are far easier to connect.

REMARK: this verse just below speaks about the different boundaries in Great Britain of the four consecutive kingdoms (Plantagenet, Tudor, Stuart and Hanover / Windsor). The kingdoms became bigger with time and dynasties. The British Empire which rose on earth was the result of the world conquest of the fourth beast / House of Hanover / Windsor.

23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

Now comes the fourth beast of Daniel 7.

As you understood it, it's the fourth British royal dynasty, the House of Hanover / Windsor starting with George I in 1714. As a reminder, the first beast / British royal dynasty (Plantagenet) started with the Battle of Hastings in 1066, that is to say once the first Day of God of the Christian era had ended in 1033 (Christ's resurrection in 33 A.D. + 1,000 years). To the scale of the Christian era (2,000 years), 1066 - 1033 = 33 years are very small.

It happens that Henry VII, first king of the Tudor dynasty, the second beast / British royal dynasty, was on the throne in 1485, that is to say almost 500 years later. Remember that the 7 fractal periods of the 7 churches are consecutively 1,000 years, then 500 years, then 250 years, etc, 7 times. So, the coming of a new dynasty took place around the start of a new church period, at least at the beginning of the 7 churches.

Except that George I (first king of the fourth beast / British royal dynasty) came exactly 70 years BEFORE the 4th church period started (1784), like the state of Israel came 70 years BEFORE the coming of the Messiah in 2017. Since the British monarchs are seen as the 'deported' kings of Israel in Rev 17, due to the 'mysterious Babylon' (London), this conjonction of the 70 years is not surprising.

Here are the main aspects of the description of the fourth beast that clearly show that it is the fourth British royal dynasty, aka the House of Hanover / Windsor:

7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

1) terrifying and frightening and very powerful: the British Empire was the most powerful empire ever.

2) It had large iron teeth: the large opened mouth of the lion in the British royal coat of Arms has iron-like teeth, very impressive (compared to an exhaustive large number of coats of Arms in the world).

3) it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left: the British Empire waged many bloody wars, without mercy, all over the world.

4) It was different from all the former beasts: unlike the three preceding dynasties, this fourth British royal dynasty, from a mere unique royal power, became a constitutional royalty, with a parliament.

5) it had ten horns: the 10 horns are the horn of the unicorn of the British royal coat of Arms, times 10, the number of kings (including the one still to come).

In case people think that the 10 horns are 10 different countries, let me remind them that:

24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

The 11th horn / king is the antichrist, Satan 'incarnated' (walk-in process) in a royal's body. The three subdued kings are...KINGS! I'll tell you who they are later (necessary British royals) for the sake of the logic I follow, but you can easily guess who they are with what comes.

Speaking of the antichrist, here is a verse confirming the interpretation of the 10 horns / British kings of the House of Hanover / Windsor:

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

The first horns are the 10 horns. Among them, three are 'uprooted'. What does it mean?

This is very simple. The first four kings were named George. This name was the root of this Hanover / Windsor dynasty (since two more kings, George V and VI, followed this tradition after them). But among the 10 horns, three kings were named William IV, Edward VII and Edward WIII. That is how we can identify the 7 crowned head (7 kings George, including one still to come) of the Book of Revelation, right here in Daniel's book written 6 centuries before John's book.

Why is the 11th horn called 'little horn'? That is the tricky question. He is 'little' because he is NOT heir apparent (he is after the three kings to come in the list of succession). He will usurp the throne of UK!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I said that the second part of the Book of Daniel (DAN 7 to DAN 12) is made of prophecies for the endtimes. I showed that Daniel 7 presented four beasts leading to the antichrist and Christ's reign. This is the whole picture, like a summary of who and what, from roughly 1,000 A.D. to 2,000 A.D. As if the first period, 7 centuries long (three first beasts from 1066 to 1713), was not that important (just the context of the coming endtimes figures), these three beasts / royal dynasties are described in ONE verse each...while the fourth is lenghily depicted for a period 3 centuries long only. This is in this fourth beast / British royal dynasty period that the main events and figures have therefore to come.

After Daniel 7, here is Daniel 8...which clearly states:

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.

As if it was not enough, the angel insists:

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end.

I insists myself to remind you that, from chapter 7 to chapter 12, there is a clear chronological order, and that, THEREFORE, Daniel 9, coming AFTER Dan 7 & 8, addressing the coming of the Anointed One, the Ruler, who must die after a short period, is NOT Christ (who won't die).

This chapter 8 is about WWII. And this is about UK, Israel and Iran.

3 I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later.

The angel explains this vision:

20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia.

The same way the red dragon (with 10 horns) represents ONE kingdom / dynasty with 10 kings, the same way the ram (with 2 horns) represents ONE kingdom / dynasty with 2 kings. Fortunately enough, the angel gives us the location of this kingdom with 2 kings: Media and Persia, the present IRAN.

Since we ended with the fourth kingdom / beast / British royal dynasty in Daniel 7, it's easy to identify the possible 2 kings, who are father and son (One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later), in the time span of this fourth and last beast (1714 to today).

The list of the Persian / Iranian dynasties and kings reduces the possibilities:

Ghalzay (7 years):

Mahmud, 1722 - 1725 (3 years)
Ashraf, 1725 - 1729 (4 years)

Safavid (14 years):

Tahmasb II, 1722 - 1732 (10 years)
Abbas III, 1732 - 1736 (4 years)

Safavid (24 years):

Shah Soleyman II (Mir Sayyed Mohammad), 1749 - 1750 (1 year).
Esmail III, 1750 - 1773 (23 years).

Pahlavi (54 years):

Reza Shah, 1925 - 1941 (16 years).
Mohammad Reza Shah, 1941 - 1979 (38 years).

The only significant Persian House is the last one (total of reign = 54 years). In addition, this is the only one having reigned when the goat with a prominent horn was crossing the whole earth without touching the ground, that is to say using PLANES.

5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground.

Of course, UK is at the West of Iran. Of course, UK had planes since years when Reza Shah came to the throne. Of course, a unicorn (coat of Arms of the British royalty) is traditionally a goat or a horse. So, what is the link between Iran and UK? Simple: UK attacked Iran in WWII:

6 It came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at it in great rage.

7 I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power.

Again, even if the Soviets have participated to this invasion, the angel only considers the countries and figures involved in Israel's fate.

Let me talk about the famous four kingdoms coming from the split of the THE big kingdom that most of the Bible scholars wrongly believe to be the Greek empire of Alexander the Great the four pieces of which were divided by his four generals.

8 The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.

Confirmed by:

22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

It happens that the British Empire broke off in the WWII and its aftermath. The four horns / kingdoms became UK, Israel, India and Pakistan.

But what transpires in this description of the split in four parts of this mighty empire is the four distinct religions of these kingdoms, and even of the earth: Christianity, Judaism, Hindouism and Islam! That is why the angel uses the expression THE FOUR WINDS OF HEAVEN!. As everyone knows, Buddhism is NOT a religion but a philosophy.

So, if Daniel 8 is about WWII, why don't we see the description of Hitler?

Actually, many verses speaks about him and his misdeeds! But let's cite just few of them to better understand:

9 Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land.

The word 'them' is about the four kingdoms (UK, Israel, India and Pakistan) coming from the British Empire (no modern existence of these Nations before the fall of the Empire, hence the words (new) 'kingdoms' and 'horns' from the whole British royal earth territory).

So, one of them is UK. Remember that the House of Hanover / Windsor comes from GERMANY. Hanover is in Germany, the lineage of the SAXE-Cobourg-Gotha (House of Windsor) started precisely in the Saxe region of Germany. The name Windsor was even chosen by George V to replace Saxe-Coburg-Gotha in the WWI due to an increasing hatred against the monarch due to his origin.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So, out of Germany came another horn - HITLER - who became allied with Italy, Spain (South) and Japan (East). From Germany, Hitler conquered many countries towards Israel.

Here is his description in Daniel 8, which perfectly fits to Hitler who confessed that superior forces were driving him:

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise.

24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people.

25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

Here we clearly identify the Black Magic, the Aryan racism and the Holocaust.

To close this chapter 8, there is a superb additional confirmation for the WWII to be the considered period.

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

Why does the angel say that the vision (of the 2,300 days) is TRUE? Would it mean that the rest is FALSE?

Certainly NOT!

What he means is that the days (evenings and mornings) he is speaking about are OUR days. These are 2,300 TRUE days of our calendar, not 2,300 years.

The vision to be fulfilled starts with the Iranian monarchy (ram with two horns) surrendering to UK (goat with a long horn in the middle of the eyes = unicorn) and ends with the sanctuary being reconsecrated, that is to say the birth of Israel.

It happens that there are EXACTLY 2,300 evenings and mornings between the UK-IRAN TREATY OF ALLIANCE (January 29th 1942) and the UK-ISRAEL TREATY OF INDEPENDENCE (May 15 1948)!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now comes Daniel 9, following the birth of Israel in Daniel 8.

2017 is 70 years after the Israel UN Resolution (November 1947). And we know, from the OP, that we enter precisely the very period of Daniel 9. But be attentive:

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

As you know, 70 'sevens' are 70 x 7 years = 490 years.

The question is: what is the starting point of these 490 years?

We know that they are decreed. A simple and direct answer is: the decreed time is when the calendar of the endtimes has been decreed. The calendar of the endtimes, for the WHOLE WORLD, since the beginning of the 20th century, is the GREGORIAN CALENDAR which started on October 15th 1582.

490 years later is 2072.

Do we have a problem with 2017? Certainly not.

What matters in this verse is to make a distinction between the 'Holy City' and the 'Most Holy Place'. The first thought is Jerusalem for both of these expressions. But look carefully. The angel speaks about 'YOUR Holy City' and 'THE Most Holy Place'.

While the first indeed means Jerusalem, which is actually Daniel's Holy City, that is to say Holy for all the Hebrews, 'THE Most Holy Place' is not depicted as a city, just THE place. In the Book of Revelation, describing the same prophetic events (same godly source), the only possible Most Holy Place, coming at the very end of that Book in Rev 21, is...

THE NEW JERUSALEM coming down to earth from heaven!

And this City of God, not built by the humans, comes at the very end of the endtimes period. In other words, all the prophecies taking place before that great event must come first. And there are many of them. No surprise then that 2072 would be the end date for the New Jerusalem to come.

Note that if the Gregorian calendar is the decreed time for the Most Holy Place to come down to earth, this time reference must be applied for something else, now obvious to guess.

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

The word going out is NOT the Israel UN Resolution in 1947 because it is applied for JERUSALEM to be rebuilt, NOT Israel. And this never happened before the Six Day War Knesset Decree of June 28th 1967 when Israel's parliament decided to make a divided city, Jerusalem, a unique one, and to rebuilt and restore many buildings and services.

Now, let's first address the time question before the identification of the Anointed One.

7 'sevens' (7 x 7 years = 49 years) from the June 28th 1967 Knesset Decree was on June 28th 2016. The verse says that there will be 7 'sevens'. It means that it is a condition to fulfill, not a precise date.

62 'sevens' is 62 x 7 years = 434 years.

What we must focus on is that 7 'sevens' comes immediately after the definition of the starting event (Knesset Decree) and the ending event (the coming of the Anointed One). The word 'and' following 7 'sevens' doesn't mean 'plus' but 'and this other condition to be fulfilled'. Since the decreed time has already been addressed in Daniel 9:24 with the 70 'sevens', it is natural to use this very same time reference: the starting point of the Gregorian calendar (October 15 1582).

This additional end date becomes then October 15 2016.

The same way, this is a condition to be fulfilled, not the date of the coming of the Anointed One. Given that the time unit is 7 years long (a 'seven') in both cases, we can't expect the accuracy of a specific date.

But WHO is the Anointed One?

Christ? Certainly NOT! We know that this period is now. This chapter doesn't describe what happened 2,000 years ago when Christ died as we saw that Daniel 7 and 8 are about recent periods, well AFTER Christ's death and resurrection. He obviously doesn't return to die again.

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Here, just above, we have many traps.

AFTER 62 'sevens' actually means BEFORE 63 'sevens' since, as already stated, the time unit is the 'seven'. In other words, the coming and the death of the Anointed One will take place from 2017 to 2023.

The angel also makes a distinction between THE RULER WHO COMES and THE RULER WHO WILL COME, since between the two comes the death of the first one. Besides, the first one is ANOINTED, while the second one is EVIL, setting up an abomination that causes desolation. The last expression is used to define the antichrist in Daniel 11:31, Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14 and Luke 21:20.

But they have the same people since it is implicit in the same verse 26 without any transition. And the second ruler CONFIRMS a covenant. The latter can't be those of Christ made 2,000 years ago for the Anointed One in Daniel 9 is NOT Christ. The only option is that the second ruler confirms a covenant decided and established with many (countries) by the FIRST RULER, the Anointed One.

Now, we have a covenant one 'seven' (7 years) long decided and established by the Anointed One. At the middle of it, that is to say 3.5 years after it started, the second ruler stops it to set up an abomination that causes desolation. Both are RULERS...of the SAME PEOPLE!

Someone dying after 3.5 years. Doesn't ring a bell?

Of course, the TWO WITNESSES' ministry lasts 3.5 years (1,260 days to be exact) and they are killed by...the ANTICHRIST!

So, one of the Two Witnesses is the Anointed One, the Ruler!

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So, we have Daniel 7 entirely dedicated to the definition of the four British royal dynasties.

We have Daniel 8 entirely dedicated to the role of the British monarchy in the fate of Israel and Iran during WWII.

How would it be possible that Daniel 9 suddenly changes its course from the British monarchy?

We know from Daniel 7 that the antichrist is the 11th horn (the 'little horn'), that is to say coming from the fourth British royal dynasty. We know from Revelation 17 that the antichrist is the 8th king coming from the seven (7 kings George), that is to say coming from the fourth British royal dynasty.. Both are therefore fully tied to the British monarchy (the first beast in the Book of Revelation, the fourth beast in the Book of Daniel).

If Daniel 9 says that the second ruler, the antichrist (setting up an abomination that causes desolation), is following the first ruler, the Anointed One, with the same people (the British people then), we therefore can conclude that this first ruler is from the British monarchy too.

We know that there is one king still to come in UK, the future 7th king George (also the future 10th horn). We know that the Anointed One is still to come at the moment you read this post. The latter, who will live a short life (he will be put to death in Daniel 9:26, i.e. killed) SHOULD BE from the British monarchy!

Now, look at what Rev 17:10 says:

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

So, the seven kings / crowned heads of the red dragon are the 7 kings George of the House of Hanover / Windsor.

Five have fallen: from George I to George V.

One is: George VI still living through his descent queen Elizabeth II. Remember that only the kings are counted since no queen has ever been Princess of Wales, the very reason of the Red Dragon (flag of Wales). Besides, the promise of God to David for an everlasting lineage is only about kings (the British kings are Hebrew kings through the mothers' line).

The other has not yet come: George VII, of course. Prince Charles or Prince William? The first should legally succeed to queen ERII. But the second is far more likely. Prince Charles is already 69. Prince William is only 35.

Before explaining why Prince William should succeed to queen ERII, let's remark that this verse above is of utmost importance since it gives us the period of the start of the endtimes. When using the past, the present and the future for a lineage of a royal dynasty that can now be identified, we just need to understand what event is after, during and before the reign of these successive British monarchs. The answer is very simple: the return of Christ!

Why? Because the Lamb (Christ) has the 7 horns and the 7 eyes (unicorn seen from aside in the British royal coat of Arms) of the 7 spirits (7 kings George) sent by God out into the whole earth in Rev 5, the very 7 kings this verse above speaks about.

As a matter of fact, the 7 seals start with the coming of the WHITE HORSEMAN (Rev 6), i.e. Christ also called the WHITE RIDER in Rev 19. So, the first event of the endtimes period is, indeed, the return of Christ!

But he won't come alone. We will see why later from Daniel 10.

The point is that when Christ returns this year, in a walk-in process in the male child royal body of Prince George (the famous blasphemous name that the 7 kings George didn't and won't deserve), thanks to a benevolent extraterrestrial soul switch, the 7th king George will STILL be to replace the queen and to be crowned later.

In other words, Christ comes when queen ERII rules and before the 7th king comes. The latter will then be first 'just' the Anointed One, the Ruler (future king).

Note that this Anointed One, this ruler, will be killed after 3.5 years (at the middle of one 'seven' of the covenant with many (Dan 9:27) of his presence on earth. This matches the 3.5 years of the Two Witnesses' ministry, but ALSO the remaining of the 7th king George for ONLY A LITTLE WHILE!

But why Prince William is likely to be this 7th king George (George VII), also being one of the Two Witnesses?

Again, just connect the dots:

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”

If Prince George will be Christ returned as often showed, and if the Two Witnesses (one of them belonging to the British monarchy as a future king / ruler) is standing before the Lord of the Earth (Christ returned as a male child before he goes to God and his throne), therefore the Two Witnesses are the PARENTS OF CHRIST ON EARTH!

The new Holy Family will then be SOON British royals like Jesus was heir of Israel's throne as a royal from both his mother and father, coming from king David's lineage.

This can't be true as long as major benevolent extraterrestrials' raptures haven't taking place for a major soul switch in 2017!

The present William, Kate, George and Charlotte are NOT the Holy Family.

You know can see that the three subdued kings of Daniel 7:24 (subdued by the 11th horn, the 'little horn', the coming Antichrist, aka Satan soon incarnated in a British royal's body in a walk-in process) will be Charles, William and George!

The antichrist, the 11th horn (British royal in Daniel 7), the 8th king (British royal in Rev 17), will be Prince Harry (once Satan defeated in the war in heaven by Michael), coming after these three Princes in the legal list of succession to the British royal throne.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Let's address Daniel 10 for a while to have a better picture of the coming impending events: coming of the NEW Prince William, Princess Catherine, Prince George and Princess Charlotte through a soul switch triggered by the benevolent extraterrestrials, aka the angels of God.

13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Before proving that the 'man of God' speaking to Daniel is Christ, about 500 years BEFORE Jesus Christ, we must notice that he speaks about 1) the prince of the Persian kingdom and 2) one of the chief princes.

The latter is Michael, the famous archangel. He comes from heaven. He just helped Christ to be freed of his detention from the first Prince, those of the Persian kingdom. This detention lasted 21 days. Two remarks:

1) the title 'Prince' is used here, in the very same verse, to designate 'angels'. If Michael is on God's side, the first Prince is from the dark side. He actually is Satan...incarnated as Cyrus the Great, actually King of Persia (see Dan 10:1) at the time Daniel encounters Christ, and NOT 'Prince'.

2) Christ's encounter with Daniel is precisely when Cyrus the Great just conquered Babylon. But the history shows that Cyrus the Great entered Babylon exactly 21 days after his general Gubaru:

Two days later, on October 7 (proleptic Gregorian calendar), Gubaru's troops entered Babylon, again without any resistance from the Babylonian armies, and detained Nabonidus....On October 29, Cyrus himself entered the city of Babylon and detained Nabonidus.

So, between October 7 and October 29 there are exactly 21 days. As a conqueror, eager to glory, Cyrus the Great should have entered Babylon first, especially if no Babylonian troops offered the least resistance (no battle at all). Why did he not? Besides, the real king of Babylon, Nabonidus, was actually detained. Since Christ says he was detained WITH the king of Persia, we can only assume that there is a (voluntary?) mistake in the translation, or Christ makes a joke on Cyrus the Great, aka Satan, really king of Persia, since he was WITH him while the latter resisted 21 days! As we can see, Daniel 10 is an historical account!

So, this title 'Prince' designates someone coming from heaven. As a matter of fact, we also have another Prince in Daniel 10 when Christ says:

20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;

Christ can't speak about Alexander the Great, conquering Babylon, since there are about two centuries before the Greek leader even come to earth. So, he speaks about someone else in the endtimes since the previous chapters of the book of Daniel spoke about periods from 1066 A.D. (four British royal dynasties), and from the middle of the 20th century (WWII).

So, who is this Prince of Greece?

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In the modern age, corresponding to the endtimes, it is not that difficult to identify the Prince of Greece who is called to be from heaven.

The list of the princes of Greece states:

Philip, later, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh [husband of queen Elizabeth II], only son of Prince Andrew & Grandson of King George I.

Individuals holding the title of prince will usually also be styled "His Royal Highness" (HRH)... Despite Greece becoming a republic in 1924 and 1973, male-line descendants of George I continue to style themselves as a Prince or Princess of Greece

So, after Prince Philip of Greece, there is Prince Charles of Greece and...Prince William of Greece!

What matters to God is not what the humans decide (republic) but how peoples are actually titled in his eyes. Remember that the ROYALTY is the divine collective archetype decided by God for humanity, hence his promise to king David, and even the title of Christ: KING of kings, Lord of the lords.

So, when Christ says that he will come WITH the Prince of Greece, in the context of the Prince of the Persian kingdom (Satan coming from heaven) and one of the chiefs Princes (Michael coming from heaven) in Daniel 10, he really means a true Prince of Greece also coming from heaven.

It happens that the Anointed One, the Ruler, will come from heaven!

It happens that the Two Witnesses, sent by God, will come from heaven.

It happens that these Two Witnesses are called the two olive trees and the two lampstands in Revelation 11, the same way Zechariah 4 describes them:

2 He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps.

3 Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”

The solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top is CHRIST. The same way he has 7 horns and 7 eyes from the 7 spirits sent by God in Rev 5 (the 7 kings George) to identify his future dynasty, he also has 7 lamps with 7 channels in Zech 4. We see here the strong connection with the Two Witnesses who are...

Two olive trees in both chapters (Rev 11 and Zech 4). Two lampstands in one hand (Rev 11) reminding the parents of Christ, and seven lamps in the other (Zech 4) reminding the 7th king George. But that is not all:

14 So he said, “These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.”

Almost the same words in Revelation 11:

4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”

They stand before and serve the Lord of the earth (= Christ, the solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top to pour plagues on humanity through the 7 angels in Rev 16)...and are two ANOINTED people. See how the two olive trees surround and protect (on the right and the left sides of the solid gold lampstand) Christ as a Male Child, the lampstand with a bowl at the top in Zechariah 4.

We now know that one of the Two ANOINTED Witnesses, said to be killed by the beast (Rev 11:7) after 3.5 years of a prophetic ministry, is the Anointed One, the Ruler, said to be put to death after 3.5 years of a covenant with many.

Now, this 'one of the Two Witnesses' will be the Prince of Greece, a RULER, coming WITH Christ when he returns.

Prince Charles is not the father of Christ (Prince George) since neither William nor Harry are still male children. The only possible solution is that the Two Witnesses will be the NEW Prince William and Princess Catherine, the first being the Anointed One, the ruler, when they will come from heaven WITH Christ (the NEW Prince George), that is to say from an impending ET abduction experience.

To be continued...

edit on 9-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
To be convinced that it is Christ who talks to Daniel in Daniel 10, six centuries before John met Christ in late first century A.D., here is a comparison of Daniel's description of the 'Man of God' and John's description of Christ in Revelation 1.

DANIEL 10:

5 I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. 6 His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

REVELATION 1:

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,

13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.

14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

First of all, note the 7 golden lampstands among which is Christ, like he will soon be within the 7 kings George through his earthly father, Prince William.

In Rev 11:20 Christ says that the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches. How do we connect 7 kings George to 7 angels and 7 fractal periods of time (churches)? We do it thanks to the 7 horns and 7 eyes in Rev 4 symbolizing Christ coming back on earth in the last British royal dynasty 'made' of 7 kings George (the own name of Christ) at the end of the 7 churches periods (August 2017) to, then, pour the plagues from the 7 bowls of the 7 angels (Rev 16).

It happens that he returns WITH the 7th king George, the New Prince William. So, the loop is complete.

In other words, once the number 7 is completed through the return of Christ, the Judgement will start its endtimes process.

But let's get back to Christ's description.

The first major point here is to understand that between Daniel and John there were Christ's ministry 2,000 years ago, and the birth of Jesus in the body of whom Christ walked-in at Jesus' baptism at 30, after which Jesus was able to perform miracles.

The other major point is to understand that Christ, in Daniel 10, around 500 B.C.E., was physically DETAINED for 21 days with Nabonidus. That's why Michael made him free. If Christ of the 500 B.C.E. wasn't incarnated, he wouldn't need Michael in heaven to be free. Christ is stronger than Satan in heaven.

So, if Christ was incarnated around 500 B.C.E. (probably being Adonis, from 'Adon' (= Our Master) coming from Adonai, one of the names of God), if Christ was incarnated through Jesus, why wouldn't he incarnate again in Prince George, especially if it is perfectly mentioned in Revelation 12 with the birth of the Male Child who will rule all the Nations with a rod of iron!

At last, to better envision the following comparison, remember that the slight differences are about the length of the robe and the place of the golden belt. Very mundane details.

Daniel: a man dressed in linen.
John: a son of man, dressed in a robe.

Daniel: with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist.
John: with a golden sash around his chest.

Daniel: his body was like topaz. (Topaz crystallizes in the orthorhombic system, and its crystals are mostly prismatic.)
John: his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword.

Daniel: his face like lightning.
John: his face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Daniel: his eyes like flaming torches.
John: his eyes were like blazing fire.

Daniel: his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze.
John: his feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace.

Daniel: his voice like the sound of a multitude.
John: his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

NOWHERE in the whole Bible we find such a description, and so much detailed.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You certainly wonder why the 7 churches are 7 fractal periods of time from Christ's resurrection.

The 7 churches are 7 locations in Western Turkey: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.

When you precisely pinpoint these locations on the map, you see that they form the Greek letter PI. The distances between them, in the order given by Christ, are three times 60 kilometers and three times 70 kilometers, symbolically giving 666 and 777, material vs spiritual, evil versus good. To get a perfect PI, the sixth church must be in the mountain (all those locations are ancient cities).

In other words, there are the wrong path (666) and the right path (777). One can understand why the year 5777 (2017 = 3 x 7 with 3 being from 2+0+1) is chosen for Christ to return.

So, we have a code thanks to 7 and PI through the 7 churches.

Christ said 2 times to John in his Gospel that he is the light of the world (the physical light)...when he is in the world.

John 8:12

...he said, “I am the light of the world...

John 9:5

While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

It happens that, thanks to the Doubling theory (nature of a fractal calculation), we know that the speed of light can be calculated with 7 iterations of the spinback of the particle with the ratio PI when doubling the number of the circular trajectories (2R becomes PI.R), when starting the first iteration from the solar scale.

There is therefore a parallel between the speed of light and the moment we reach 7 fractal doubling periods.

When starting with a Day of God (1,000 years), to echoe the solar scale, from Christ's resurrection (April 7 33 A.D.), and by dividing by 2 each iteration 7 times, we reach the coming of the light of the world IN the world (Christ's return) in late August 2017, with periods shorter and shorter (1,000 + 500 + 250 + 125 + 62.5 + 31.25 + 15.675 years), the last one being about one Hour of God (16.7 years).

Each church description is made of:

1) a partial description of Christ in reference to those in the previous post (Rev 1),
2) a specific exhortation to the Hebrews of Jesus' time, knowing figures and locations of that time, and
3) a specific reward for those victorious of the presented challenges.

The rewards, offered in the endtimes, are increasing, from the first to the last churches, in terms of power in the New Jerusalem (NJ):

1) being in heaven (NJ).
2) being raptured alive before the nuclear explosions (second death = death of the souls) to go to the NJ.
3) alien knowledge and technology (manna and white stone) in the NJ.
4) political power in the NJ.
5) body of light in the NJ.
6) spiritual power in the NJ.
7) throne of Christ in the NJ.

Those Christ speaks to are the 144,000 Elect (12 Hebrew tribes x 12,000). They are therefore divided in 7 categories. Any category has the power / reward of the others, 'below' one's own (those victorious of the 7 church have therefore all the rewards). They could be counted this way:

1) 90,000 (they are already dead).
2) 30,000.
3) 15,000.
4) 5,000.
5) 2,500.
6) 1,356 (= 1,440 (= 10 x 144) - 84, with 84 being 7 churches x 12 tribes).
7) 144.

The NJ will be on earth during around 1,000 years, the 7th Day of God who actually will rest for Christ will lead the NJ (and the earth) along with the 144 seated on his throne for a period of 7 years each (144 x 7 = 1,008 years).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join