It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If you allow me, I will provide you with unexpected Bible prophecies explanations in this thread. While perfectly matching and respecting these prophecies, these explanations will certainly be controversial, to say the least. If I have time enough, I will add various aspects with time. I will try to demonstrate that UFO and biblical prophecies are fully tied, leading to major UFO events in 2017, and the following years, and I will show what the calendar of the endtimes is. Of course, this day of JULY 7th 2017 is significant.

Let me start with the year 2017, a major turning point, for Christ to return (return not to be confused with the Day of the Lord that no one knows, and Christ not to be confused with the Anointed One, the Ruler. Explanations provided later).

DANIEL 9.
Beyond 7 'sevens': 7 x 7 years from the Six Day War June 28 1967 Knesset Decree to rebuilt Jerusalem = 2016. The following year is 2017.

Beyond 62 'sevens': 62 x 7 years from the Decreed Time of the October 15 1582 Gregorian calendar = 2016. The following year is 2017.

DANIEL 10.
7 'heavenly years' (7 x 365 years) from the September 539 B.C.E Cyrus the Great conquest of Babylon when Christ (same description in DAN 10 and REV 1), detained for 21 days (the delay before Cyrus entered Babylon after his general), announced his coming with the Prince of Greece to fight the Prince of the Kingdom of Persia, aka Satan. The end month/year is August 2017.

REVELATION 2&3.
7 'fractal periods' (1,000 + 500 + 250 + 125 + 62.5 + 31.25 + 15.675 years) for the 7 churches from Christ's resurrection. The end month/year is August 2017.

PRIVATE PROPHECIES.
12th century Judah ben Samuel '10 jubilees prophecies' (8 x 50 years for the Ottoman control over Jerusalem + 1 x 50 years for the British control over Jerusalem (no man's land) + 1 x 50 years for the Jewish control over Jerusalem, at the end of which the Messiah comes). The end year is 2017.

MISCELLANEOUS CONJONCTIONS.
70 years from the 1947 Israel UN Resolution. The end year is 2017.

100 years from the Lady of Fatima appearances and prophecies (consecration of Russia to her heart), echoing the 100 years of Christ's warning (consecration of the French royalty to his heart) for the French royalty (ending with the Third State coming). The end year is 2017.

100 years from the British mandate over Palestine (including the future Israel). The end year is 2017.

To be continued...
edit on 7-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

To be continued when?
Everyones afraid to post before you continue.
Or maybe not.
edit on Ram70717v35201700000004 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Hurry up and finish the prophecy! We only have a few months left of 2017!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
you forgot the passage about the sun getting blacked out a and the solar eclipse how Yellowstone is going to pop

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
I am back. Posts coming within minutes.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
a reply to: randyvs
I am back. Posts coming within minutes.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Isnt prophesy and free will a contradictory proposition? How can free will exist if events are pre-determined?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

Timelines

You would have to go real deep to understand that one

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Timelines

You would have to go real deep to understand that one
. Ok, help me get there than. It seems that if one exists, the other cannot.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

They exist as they are chosen

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So freewill exists for all except those that are chosen? Isnt the more likely scenario that we apply meaning to random events after the fact to fit the narrative? Toysforadults, you do see the issue with that right?

link   

Duplicate post - apologies
edit on 7-7-2017 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

link   

- duplicate post, apologies
edit on 7-7-2017 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

On iPad I'll type it out after I sleep

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
To continue with the year 2017, some of you have certainly heard about the 2008 UN secret UFO meetings.

9 years ago, while most of the UFO / conspiracy followers had 2012 in mind for possible UFO events, a source spoke about UN secret UFO meetings in New York in February 2008. Basically, an alien had contacts with US military to warn about the ET contact - called the 'controllers' - in 2017, with 'things heating up' in 2013. While you know about 2017 in the OP, I will speak about what 'heated up' in 2013 later.

This link provides a series of articles:

UFO Secret Meetings at the United Nations

The most important article in terms of dates says, among many things:

Source said the 2013 date of official contact is wrong. That is the date when things heat up. The real date of contact is 2017. It is on this date when very large craft will appear above cities and sit. There will be NO use of force; they will just sit there. Source stated the “Independence Day” film was close, but their ships are not that big and, again, no use of force will occur. Our source cannot reveal his source for the 2017 date. His source is very high up in the government/military/intelligence structure.

Source stated that it is our choice how we embrace this contact. The ET’s who will arrive on 2017 are referred to as “The Controllers.” They are a “galactic federation” type group; however, “galactic federation” is not the real name for their group—it is hypothetical name used as a reference. The controllers have a keen sense of freedom and free will. They will not intervene and help humanity if humanity does not show them we want their help. If some entropic event happens (nuclear war), the controllers will not make contact. “This is something they will not tolerate,” our source stated.

2013: 'things heat up'.
2017: 'ET contact'.

You now should ask yourselves why does he speak about aliens in a thread related to the Bible prophecies.

It happens that there are 73 verses in the whole Bible where the word 'clouds' describe our modern UFO behaviors (staying on spot for hours or days, lifting, taking people or things, healing, changing its size, etc), even having 'pillars of light / fire', that is to say beams of light like many UFOs have.

As you know, Christ is said in many verses, that he will come with a 'cloud' and/or with 'clouds', along with his angels.

It happens that there are 84 verses in the whole Bible where the word 'angels' describe our modern extraterrestrials' behaviors (appearing or disappearing on spot with their ships, with weapons, destroying armies and cities, healing people, taking people, even through walls from a prison, etc).

Both these 73 verses with the paranormal 'clouds' and these 84 verses of the 'angels' are of God, only.

As you know, Christ asks his angels to take and gather the chosen ones in the endtimes. I will elaborate soon about that.

Of course, the word 'clouds' seems strange, except that the Bose Einstein Condensate principle is used, as a by-product, by the ETs to drive their ships. This process creates a cold zone around the ship - able to materialize and dematerialize - which then triggers the condensation (creation of clouds) of the atmosphere around, according to its local dew point (temperature of the vapor condensation). By definition, dematerializing a ship makes it enter in the spiritual realm.

As a matter of fact, the Bible is a series of stories of aliens, should they be malevolent or benevolent, in touch with humans. This view would be incorrect if we would stay in a materialistic standpoint. The reality of the UFO / ET phenomenon is far subtler than the 'nuts and bolts' viewpoint. The major step to do is understanding the fractal time concept which solves numerous scientific mysteries and the whole paranormal field, including, therefore, the UFO / ET phenomena.

Now, that you have a larger picture of the nature of the godly interventions in the past, and therefore in the future, we will be able to consider the biblical prophecies themselves.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
I don't forget anything for the time being. Explanations will come on due time.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No contradiction. These prophecies are precisely about our choices before the events to come. There is our personal choices in one hand, and the frame of the general prophesied events in the other. What can happen for you will depend on your behaviors which depend on your choices.

Note that the prophesied events are the consequences of anticipated inertias in the collective humans' behaviors, therefore collective choices. Seeing the future is not deciding the future.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrperplexed

Isnt prophesy and free will a contradictory proposition? How can free will exist if events are pre-determined?

Tell me you don't understand the difference between
forseen and pre determined? I dare ya?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Now, the prophecies.

There are several prophetic books, chapters and verses in the whole Bible. As many of you are regarded as well versed and educated in the Scriptures, I prefer not to cite them too much. Giving references most of the time should suffice, I believe.

The main book, the 66th book of the Bible, is the Book of Revelation. The latter is structured this way:

- REV 1 to 3: Christ and the 7 churches.
- REV 4 to 5: future in heaven.
- REV 6 to 10 (7 sealed scroll): future on earth seen from God's perspective (God's Decisions).
- REV 11 to 20 (little open scroll): future on earth seen from the Human's perspective (Humans' Outcomes).
- REV 21 to 22: common perspective (God with Humans).

What one should absolutely keep in mind is that the 7 sealed scroll describes the SAME FUTURE than the little open scroll for the angel asks John to prophesy AGAIN, after what he got from the 7 sealed scroll. But this time, in the little open scroll, it will be about languages, nations, peoples and KINGS!

This last word is of utmost importance.

This correspondence between the 7 sealed scroll and the little open scroll is essential to decode these prophecies.

- the 7 seals (7 sealed scroll) cover the whole little open scroll.
- the first 4 seals are about the ministry of the Two Witnesses.
- the 5th seal is about the rise of the antichrist.
- the 6th seal is about the rapture of the Great Multitude AFTER an asteroid impact, cause of the sun to darken and the moon to redden in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21.
- the 7th seal is about the 7 trumpets, which coincide with the 7 bowls descriptions, but said differently.

I will try to answer any question that pops up when details are not properly developped. But try to wait for coming posts with detailed explanations. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Revelation 12.......the one I've waited for for 47 years, yep I'm old.....he...he
That's the one with the Virgin travailing with a crown of twelve stars and the moon at her feet.....that one is 2017, but how about this.....

There's one in Malachi that expounds on that one.........it's the same date but Malachi says when that happens, it's time for Israel to be brought back into the curriculum.........so that means the CHURCH AGE.......is over.

Church age is over.....they flew away .......to quote Psalm90
edit on 7-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Coza

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join