It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Before addressing the prophecy of the WWIII in Daniel 11 (we had stopped the review of Daniel's prophecies at Dan 10, plus the explanations of Dan 12:11 and Dan 12:12, respectively the 1,290 days and the 1,335 days of the antichrist), let me speak about the reasons of the apparent inconsistency of Rev 11.

This chapter has two parts:

1) the Two Witnesses.

2) the 7th trumpet.

Despite the fact that Rev 11 comes immediately after the introduction of the little open scroll, those of the humans' perspective of the future on earth, this makes many peoples think that the Two Witnesses come at the very end of the endtimes prophecies, between the 6th and the 7th trumpet (both in the 7th seal, like all the other trumpets), especially because Rev 11:14 says, after the Two Witnesses story and the severe earthquake:

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

But what was the first woe? Here it is in Rev 9:

12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

This verse, when the first woe is past, comes to conclude the 5th trumpet:

9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth...

We already saw that the 7 trumpets (God's perspective & decisions) correspond to the 7 bowls (Humans' perspective & outcomes), exactly. But there is no mention at all of the Two Witnesses, powerful enough to be noticed, in the 6th bowl's description (Rev 16):

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

So, it's about the war of Armageddon that the corresponding 6th trumpet describes as an army of 200 millions benevolent aliens / angels of God fighting the humans left behind, angelic army led by the four angels / new four members of the British royal Holy Family, aka the coming NEW William, Kate, George and Charlotte, living in heaven since the defeat of the antichrist (at the end of the 5th seal).

What is remarkable is that, while the 6th trumpet displays angelic forces, the 6th bowl displays evil forces. This is not that surprising for the trumpets belong to the 7 seals, which are the decisions of God of the 7 sealed scroll. On the contrary, the little open scroll is about the outcomes for humanity, the future on earth seen from our own human perspective. Hence the evil forces having governed our planet since ages.

YOU JUST GET THE REASON OF THE TWO WITNESSES BETWEEN THE 6TH AND THE 7TH SEAL: THEY ARE FROM GOD'S DECISION!

But let's finish the discourse.

So, one woe for the 5th trumpet, a second one for the 6th trumpet and a third one for the 7th trumpet. That's logical.

But the Two Witnesses section, belonging both to the little open scroll (humans' perspective) and the 7 sealed scroll (God's perspective), shows that, in one hand, they are sent by God (hence his decision) and are Anointed (hence God's deed), as Daniel 9 and Zechariah 4 state, and in the other hand, the Two Witnesses are REAL figures still to come, making deeds on earth, publicly or not (that's the question for the time being).

Besides, just following the 6th trumpet, and after the interlude of chapter 10 about the little open scroll, the Two Witnesses are naturally linked to the British royal coat of Arms of the 6th trumpet, clearly claiming them to be of the House of Hanover / Windsor.

So, we have three reasons for the 7th trumpet to come after the Two Witnesses in the same chapter, despite John starts to prophesy AGAIN (same future than the 7 sealed scroll, but seen from the humans' perspective, about many peoples, nations, languages and kings):

1) like all the 7 seals, the Two Witnesses are from God.
2) like the four angels of the 6th trumpet, the Two Witnesses are from the British royal dynasty.
3) like the British royal Mother (whose sign in heaven is the Star of David alignement, with her crown of 12 stars) and the British royal Father (whose sign in heaven is the Perseids meteor shower, with his red dragon Welsh flag having 7 heads and 10 horns), the Two Witnesses are REAL British royals living on earth.

The irony is that those royals are both at the beginning (Two Witnesses) and the end (four angels) of the endtimes prophetic story. This strange textual and structural situation of the Book of Revelation (start of the endtimes prophecy as the Two Witnesses / end of the endtimes prophecy as the four angels) is therefore very logic.

The 7th trumpet (mega huge earthquake), coming after them, just echoes the final step of the departure of the Two Witnesses (small earthquake). As above, so below. As the first, so the last.

To be continued...
edit on 12-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Before the WWIII topic, look at weird details for the 5th trumpet, keeping in mind that the trumpets are from God's decisions:

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.

8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.

9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

FIRST, look at this mention of the GREEK language, while Hebrew is not unusual for John since it's the root of Israel. But John knows Greek too (the Apocalypse was written in ancient Greek).

We have a name, both in Hebrew and Greek: Abaddon / Apollyon. A simple research confirms the word 'Destroyer', or 'Destruction', or even realm of the dead. To say the truth, it's rather cicular. The only reference of these words are...the Book of Revelation, the above verse Rev 9:11.

The problem is that death and destruction are everywhere in the consecutive trumpets and bowls. Why is it used just here, specifically? Isn't there any other cryptic meaning? Why would John take time to give us a lesson of translation (Adabbon is Apollyon in Greek) in such a moment of descriptive complexity?

So, some claim that it is the Hebrew word for 'Destruction':

Hebrew Bible

The term abaddon appears six times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible; abaddon means destruction or "place of destruction", or the realm of the dead, and is accompanied by Sheol.

Job 26:6: the grave (Sheol) is naked before Him, and destruction (Abaddon) has no covering.

Job 28:22: destruction (Abaddon) and death say..

Job 31:12: it is a fire that consumes to destruction (Abaddon)...

Psalm 88:11: Shall thy loving kindness be declared in the grave (Sheol) or thy faithfulness in destruction (Abaddon)?

Proverbs 15:11: Hell (Sheol) and Destruction (Abaddon) are before the LORD, how much more than the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 27:20: Hell (Sheol) and Destruction (Abaddon) are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. (KJV, 1611)

So, many believe that Abaddon is Satan (and his Fallen Angels). That's a big problem for he just has been defeated at the end of the 5th seal. Besides, the 7 seals are God's decisions. He should therefore send 'plagues' under his control such as 'natural' catastrophes. Otherwise, why would he send someone he just made everything to erase through his Son, Christ himself? What would have been the point of these prophecies if we would find the same bad guys again, and again?

This angel of destruction is rather of God like those in Rev 20:

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

So, this angel of the Abyss is unknown for the time being. Let's therefore focus on the description of the 'locusts'.

You certainly remember the description of the four angels, as the four horses and riders, of the 6th trumpet with such complex details: they looked EXACTLY like the British royal coat of Arms.

It wouldn't be surprising that this also is the case for the 'locusts' of the 5th trumpet: something unexpected. The latter are certainly NOT real locusts for their description is REALLY strange.

The 'locusts' are actually like horses, with humans' faces, with a golden crown, with woman's hair, with teeth like lions, with a iron breastplate, and with wings and tail like a scorpions.

This makes me think of the CENTAURS. Here is a picture among many versions.

What matters here is the antique origin from Greece!

What we learn from wikipedia is that:

The centaurs were usually said to have been born of Ixion and Nephele (the cloud made in the image of Hera). Another version, however, makes them children of a certain Centaurus, who mated with the Magnesian mares. This Centaurus was either himself the son of Ixion and Nephele (inserting an additional generation) or of Apollo and Stilbe

So, we have a clue.

Interesting reading here:

Robert Graves (relying on the work of Georges Dumézil, who argued for tracing the centaurs back to the Indian gandharva), speculated that the centaurs were a dimly remembered, pre-Hellenic fraternal earth cult who had the horse as a totem.

A similar theory was incorporated into Mary Renault's The Bull from the Sea. Kinnaras, another half-man half-horse mythical creature from the Indian mythology, appeared in various ancient texts, arts as well as sculptures from all around India. It is shown as a horse with the torso of a man in place of where the horse's head has to be, that is similar to a Greek centaur.

In Greek mythology, Centaurus is the father of the race of mythological beasts known as the centaurs...

What interests us is that Apollo, father of Centaurus, himself father of the Centaurs, themselves called 'locusts', is said 'Apóllôn' in ancient Greek, very close to 'Apóllyôn' in Rev 9:11!

So, we have the weird description of centaurs the king of which is the Greek deity Apollo, SON OF GOD Zeus!

Difficult to see here just a coincidence! Especially when we learn that temples dedicated to APOLLO were erected centuries before Christ...and his prophecies in the Book of Revelation!

Like the mythology, the centaurs could be a race of aliens, appeared thanks to genetic mutations, serving God!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Now comes Daniel 11 and its World War III.

First of all, we must identify the KING OF THE NORTH and the KING OF THE SOUTH.

King of the North in Daniel 11: verses 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 28 and 40 = 9 times.

King of the South in Daniel 11: verses 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 14, 17, 25 (twice) and 40 = 10 times.

Are North and South what we think they are, geographically speaking? NO!

Let's look at these weird verses:

Job 26:7 He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.

Job 37:22 Out of the north he comes in golden splendor; God comes in awesome majesty.

Isaiah 14:31 Wail, you gate! Howl, you city! Melt away, all you Philistines! A cloud of smoke comes from the north, and there is not a straggler in its ranks.

Ezekiel 1:4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal,...

Contrary to the rest of the almost 160 occurrences displaying the word 'North' to indicate something, somewhere or someone related to the Northern geographical direction or position, we clearly see in these verses that the 'North' is not what is 'above' South but the Heaven.

In addition, we understand that this 'North' is related to where the multidimensional ships and beings are from, that is to say a dematerialized state.

Zechariah 6, corresponding to the four horsemen coming from heaven, better proves this stance:

Zechariah 6:6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

Zechariah 6:8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”

These horses of Zechariah 6 are clearly those matching the four horsemen (Rev 6) showed by the four living creatures (Rev 4):

6 I looked up again, and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains—mountains of bronze.

2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful.

4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these, my lord?”

5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world

Here are the 4 horses of the 4 first seals in Rev 6:

6 ...Then I heard one of the four living creatures say..., “Come!”...2 ...there before me was a white horse! ...

3 ...I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one...

5 ...I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse!...

7 ...I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse!

Except the detail of the slight difference between dabbled and pale, just a matter of perception, we strictly have the same figures. And each of them have a direction to follow...except the RED HORSE.

Why is that this way? Take a look at the 'directions':

WHITE: West.
RED: None.
BLACK: North.
PALE: South.

If all the four living creatures / horses / horsemen were in the presence of the Lord in heaven, close to the throne of God (as mentioned in Rev 4:6: ...In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures...), this means that the only missing 'direction', EAST, is precisely symbolically where the LIGHT OF THE WORLD comes from, as we see the sun rising every morning, that is to say the beginning of a earth cycle. Here are the four horsemen:

WHITE: Return of Christ = West.
RED: War in Heaven = East.
BLACK: Rapture of the 144,000 = North.
PALE: WWIII = South.

Since the War in Heaven is...in heaven, this horse is not given a direction ON EARTH since Michael and Satan STAY in Heaven, close to God's throne.

Besides, the North land is where the 144,000 Elect would go. Again, this is confirmed by Zec 6:8: those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north. The rest is possible for the 144,000 elect are on God's side. No need to fight them! On the contrary, they are protected in the 'North land', that is to say a place in Heaven.

If we have the East for the heaven close to God, where the War in heaven (red horse) will take place (Satan visits the throne of God where the Chiefs Princes dwell), and if the North is also the heaven (some other place) where the 144,000 elect go (black horse), what about the West and the South?

That's quite easy to guess.

If the East is the beginning of the earth solar cycle, the West is the end of the earth solar cycle. It happens that the Return of Christ (white horse) aims at the rapture of the Great Multitude, then the Jugdement. These steps come at the end, hence the West for the white horsemen.

If the North is where the 144,000 elect go, those who don't are still on earth. So, the South is simply the earth where the wicked are exposed to the 'Southern' light in the endtimes.

So, now, we can get back to Daniel 11 and the King of the North and the King of the South. In a world made of dozens of serious armed countries and kingdoms, how could it be possible to have only two countries / kingdoms (for ONE King of the North, and ONE King of the South) involved in the WWIII?

The point is that the first king, the King of the North, is from heaven. The second king, the King of the South, is from earth.

These expressions are simply a singular form to speak about armies, and leaders, from the Heaven or from the Earth. As we can imagine, the earth leaders of the endtimes, for a WWIII coming soon, are easy to identify. The text of Daniel 11 will help us in this task.

But so are the leaders coming from the Heaven too:

1) WILLIAM, aka the Anointed One, THE RULER WHO COMES (who makes a convenant with many in Dan 9), also called Death (with Hades (Kate) following him) in Rev 6:8, having the power over the fourth of the earth (Commonwealth of Nations) and one of the Two Witnesses having the exact same powers (kill others (sword), stop the rain (famine), trigger woes (plagues), supported by all the British royal dynasties of its history (wild beasts of the earth)).

2) HARRY, aka Satan incarnated, aka the RULER WHO WILL COME (Dan 9) after the two he killed (including in Rev 11), aka the 11th horn, the little horn (Dan 7), aka the 8th king from the seven, aka the son of perdition,...

Remember this:

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

Now, that we have identified the King of the North, a singular form to speak about two peoples, the same way they are 'merged' in Daniel 9:26 above, without transition in a single verse, we can now better address Daniel 11 speaking about the WWIII.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Now, let's go to the explanations of Daniel 11 with those King of the North and King of the South in mind.

2 “Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will arise in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece.

The same way Daniel 7 merges kings and kingdoms to both define A main king and His dynasty, the same way Daniel 11 merges the Babylonian Empire, the Medio-Persian Empire, the Greek Empire and the Roman Empire with their corresponding main leaders, (Nebuchadnezzar, Cyrus, Alexander and Ceasar).

As you know, Ceasar conquered Britannia (Great Britain), what Christ, who conveys the prophecy to Daniel in Dan 11 and Dan 12, calls the kingdom of Greece for he perfectly knows what Daniel has already learned from the angel related to UK, that is to say the four beasts (four British royal dynasties) in Dan 7, the WWII (Iran, UK, Hitler, Israel) in Dan 8, and the two rulers (the Anointed and the antichrist, both from the Hanover / Windsor dynasty) in Dan 9.

If he names Great Britain kingdom of Greece it is because Prince Philip, husband of queen Elizabeth II (the prophecies only consider the MALES) and coming after WWII, was Prince of Greece the very moment he was born in 1921. It happens that what follows the verse above, which sums up centuries of history in a single verse, are the outcomes of Dan 7, 8 and 9 (Dan 10 being Daniel's encounter with Christ, showing who is prophsying), that is to say beyond 1921.

3 Then a mighty king will arise, who will rule with great power and do as he pleases.

4 After he has arisen, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.

Here the mighty king is the British Empire. The word king, as already stated just above, is a figure of speech to speak about this empire, the first king of which was George I. Daniel 9 has already addressed the four parts of this empire which broke off into four countries / religions (four winds OF heaven): Christianity (UK), Judaism (Israel), Hindouism (India) and Islam (Pakistan). As a matter of fact, this empire doesn't belong to the descendants of the House of Windsor since WWII. But the Commonwealth of Nations remains instead.

All the verses above are just the introduction to remind Daniel what is the situation after the preceding chapters. So, before introducing the King of the South and the King of the North, Christ addresses 2,500 years of history in just 3 verses (no need to repeat what has already been explained in Dan 7, 8 and 9).

Now comes the King of the South and the King of the North who happen to come from nowhere, never mentioned until now. They are therefore with no reference, and even don't match the four parts of the previous British empire. What countries should we consider? India is South of Pakistan, which is South of Israel, which is South of UK. Note that if you draw a straight line to connect those countries, the line would rather be more East / West oriented than South / North oriented.

So, let's start with those kings, keeping in mind that we are just after the end of WWII to better introduce WWIII. The context of what is in between must be explained:

5 “The king of the South will become strong, but one of his commanders will become even stronger than he and will rule his own kingdom with great power.

The King of the South is the mighty 'ruler' of the whole earth just after WWII. It happens that the UN have been created in 1945. All the debates about the safety of the world are made in...New York. The commanders are the heads of State of all the countries members of this organization. The one becoming even stronger is the USA, ruling his own kingdom with great power (USA is the most powerful country in economic and military terms). The military spendings of USA cover the spendings of all the other countries all together.

Suddenly, another king is introduced - the king of the North - AFTER SOMES YEARS (see the verse below). This is interesting to note that 25 centuries have passed in 3 verses. Then a 'status report' is made for what follows WWII in Dan 11:5. Then comes what follows Dan 9, that is to say the coming of the Anointed One, the Ruler...who makes a COVENANT with MANY. So, these 'some years' are about 70 years!

6 After some years, they will become allies. The daughter of the king of the South will go to the king of the North to make an alliance, but she will not retain her power, and he and his power will not last. In those days she will be betrayed, together with her royal escort and her father and the one who supported her.

Who are 'they' in the first sentence of Dan 11:6? 'They' can't be the King of the South and 'one of his commanders'. The latter rather introduces the coming shism.

The daughter of the King of the South is the actual United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs, led by a woman. The UNOOSA will want to make an alliance with the King of the North (William) to stay in peace with the benevolent aliens this King of the North, coming from heaven, represents.

But this UNOOSA won't be listened by some of the UN members, 'the daughter will not retain her power', those of the UN she represents. The 'daughter' will be betrayed because some countries will fight the aliens, especially the USA, and the whole UN, the King of the South, will lose its former power of influence. The 'royal escort' in the verse above is the British Monarchy to which the King of the North belongs, and which supports the alliance. So, the British people will feel betrayed too by the USA, hence what will happen later (benevolent ETs + British army together).

7 “One from her family line will arise to take her place. He will attack the forces of the king of the North and enter his fortress; he will fight against them and be victorious.

Here you see that one of her family line is another UN board, or even one of the UN members (probably the USA which is already in UK, so easy to load in their own bases), which will take control of the space aliens affairs thanks to a successful religious anti-aliens propaganda (particularly efficient in USA 'thanks to' the Christian fundamentalists).

So, this board / member will decide, through an alliance of the Heads of State, to attack some benevolent ETs when showing up in the sky... benevolent Ets which are the forces of the king of the North. This will trigger the War in Heaven. As you see, they don't attack the king of the North (William) himself.

8 He will also seize their gods, their metal images and their valuable articles of silver and gold and carry them off to Egypt. For some years he will leave the king of the North alone.

So, this board / UN member will take some ships, some of their occupants and any technology used by them. But it will leave William alone somewhere due to his rank.

To be continued...
edit on 13-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Just making a note to follow this eloborate post

There is a lot of sense in your explanation and I am interested what will be the outcome.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Now comes the pale horseman, the unexpected WWIII that will explain Rev 11:10 below when the Two Witnesses, including the Anointed One, the ruler, the King of the North, aka William, have being killed (Rev 11:7), or put to death (Dan 9:26):

10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

So, here is the future story:

9 Then the king of the North will invade the realm of the king of the South but will retreat to his own country.

10 His sons will prepare for war and assemble a great army, which will sweep on like an irresistible flood and carry the battle as far as his fortress.

Now, after the War in Heaven (Red horseman) in which the USA will participate thanks to their ties with the malevolent ETs (hence my remarks in my previous post), the King of the North (William) will invade the earth (the realm of the KIng of the South) with a great army of benevolent aliens AND his own national military forces, what is called 'his sons'. Here starts the pale horseman period. Note that William was until now in another country let alone with his family. This corresponds to the periods of the white, the red and the black horsemen, that is to say around two years long (For some years he will leave the king of the North alone).

11 “Then the king of the South will march out in a rage and fight against the king of the North, who will raise a large army, but it will be defeated.

12 When the army is carried off, the king of the South will be filled with pride and will slaughter many thousands, yet he will not remain triumphant.

13 For the king of the North will muster another army, larger than the first; and after several years, he will advance with a huge army fully equipped.

After the 'daughter' has been betrayed by her own UN family (also betraying UK due to the British royals' role), the UN policy will clearly be against the benevolent aliens...and against UK (and its allies in other countries!). The UN, led by the USA, will fight, this time, directly the King of the North (William). But the latter will increase the number of his alien troops. The UN will lose in its attempt. It will try again but won't succeed for the aliens will be even more numerous at the Two Witnesses command, more exactly behind their King of the North (William) whose power, after two years (several years) of the pale horseman period, will culminate (huge army fully equipped).

14 “In those times many will rise against the king of the South. Those who are violent among your own people will rebel in fulfillment of the vision, but without success.

Seeing the power of the King of the North, now identified as the Great Monarch, the Anointed One, the ruler, by some Jews (among your own people), but also by some Christians, Muslims and Hindous, the latter will rise against the UN and the human forces of the King of the South, being sure to be on God's side. But these peoples are not the benevolent aliens and won't be numerous enough. They won't be able to fight properly the King of the South.

But here comes the end of the Two Witnesses, i.e. the King of the North...AS WILLIAM!

The final step is in Jerusalem (the fortified city below) where the Great Monarch, one of the Two Witnesses, will give up his crown and his scepter, that is to say will be killed by the antichrist. This move is to fulfill the prophecy like Daniel's own people will rebel in fulfillement of that same prophecy. So, the Two Witnesses will stay in Israel, the Beautiful Land, at the end of their ministry.

15 Then the king of the North will come and build up siege ramps and will capture a fortified city. The forces of the South will be powerless to resist; even their best troops will not have the strength to stand.

16 The invader will do as he pleases; no one will be able to stand against him. He will establish himself in the Beautiful Land and will have the power to destroy it.

17 He will determine to come with the might of his entire kingdom and will make an alliance with the king of the South. And he will give him a daughter in marriage in order to overthrow the kingdom, but his plans will not succeed or help him.

18 Then he will turn his attention to the coastlands and will take many of them, but a commander will put an end to his insolence and will turn his insolence back on him.

19 After this, he will turn back toward the fortresses of his own country but will stumble and fall, to be seen no more.

Sure of his strength, and knowing the end of his ministry coming, the King of the North (William), will make the same alliance with the King of the South, the one he first made with the latter's daughter. But this time William will offer Princess Charlotte, his daughter, to the King of the South as the future leader of the UN (even if very young, but very skillful) for the transition from the old humanity to the next before the reign of Christ, her brother Prince George.

But this alliance will fail. The King of the North will therefore continue his 'invasion' on several coastlands but something big will then happen: the antichrist will kill the King of the North (turn his insolence back on him), and the other Witness, Kate.

'A commander' in Dan 11:18 is Prince Harry (whose rank is far below those of William's), once Satan defeated in Heaven and hurled down to earth. William (with Kate) will be dead, resurrected and taken by the benevolent ETs in Jerusalem. But his destination (still undisclosed) is not the heaven yet. His ministry on earth as a Witness is over but not his mission as Christ's father and future angel himself. So, he will stumble and fall as King of the North and Witness (not as God's servant). That's why:

10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchBigBoy

Thanks a lot for your remark (I thought I was alone in the desert. lol). Many things to come if I have time enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Now comes the antichrist, aka Satan incarnated, aka the 11th horn, aka the little horn (Dan 7), 'little' for he is not heir apparent (behind George and Charlotte on the list), aka the 8th king belonging to the seven, aka the new King of the North coming from heaven, aka the NEW Prince Harry:

20 “His successor will send out a tax collector to maintain the royal splendor. In a few years, however, he will be destroyed, yet not in anger or in battle.

21 “He will be succeeded by a contemptible person who has not been given the honor of royalty. He will invade the kingdom when its people feel secure, and he will seize it through intrigue.

22 Then an overwhelming army will be swept away before him; both it and a prince of the covenant will be destroyed.

23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power.

'His successor' is Prince Harry, successor as King of the North.

Before killing William, the first King of the North, and knowing through the prophecy that this murder will end with the benevolent ETs taking the Two Witnesses in Jerusalem, Prince Harry will come to an agreement with William, agreement that Harry will fail to follow with his murder. But Satan / Harry knows that in a few years he will be destroyed, not in anger or in battle, but by Christ!

So, William, King of the North, will be succedeed by a person who has not been given the honor of royalty, his brother, far behind George and Charlotte in the list of succession to the British royal throne. Harry will invade UK (its people!) which will feel secure because of the successful and proved power of the first King of the North. But the latter will be dwelling in Israel when Harry will invade UK and usurp the throne (seize it through intrigue). He'll do it thanks to few people helping him to rise (USA population is but 5% of the world population, what is relevant when it comes to address the King of the South, i.e. the whole world).

So, Harry will fight the British troops allied with William, in UK, and will destroy this Prince (William) of the covenant, the one mentioned in Daniel 9:27.

We know that USA have Air Force Bases in UK. How convenient it would be to help Harry rise on the British throne after their defeat before William's alien armies thanks to the secret sending of more US troops there (sweeping away an overwhelming army). But, above all, Satan / Harry will be accompanied by his numerous Fallen Angels, hurled down to earth with him after the War in Heaven, full of heavenly powers, except their own multidimensional spaceships lost in the war in Heaven.

But USA is not the King of the South, the UN, but 'just' one of his commanders.

24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers. He will plot the overthrow of fortresses—but only for a time.

25 “With a large army he will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South. The king of the South will wage war with a large and very powerful army, but he will not be able to stand because of the plots devised against him.

So, thanks to his army of Fallen Angels whose strength level worths many human troops, Satan / Harry will invade the richest provinces, that is to say Europe first, then Russia and Asia.

As you can see, unlike the invasion of the earth (kingdom of the King of the South) by the first King of the North (William) coming because of a betrayal from the UN, led by a new board / powerful UN member, the invasion of UK and the richest provinces are made under the auspices of intrigue and, again, betrayal.

In one hand a reaction to wrongdoings. In another hand, wrongdoings in reaction of a feeling of security. This is what separates the good from the evil.

This NEW king of the North, from this British royal dynasty (from the seven kings George), will act in an EVIL WAY never followed by his precedessors. This is very clear with the words used above: distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers, plot the overthrow of fortresses,... But above all, one thing his predecessors did: conquer others, including America. Here, Satan / Harry does the opposite: let his own country BE CONQUERED by America! What, indeed, his predecessors never achieved.

Sure of his strength, with the mighty US Military (with huge military black budgets to develop advanced weapons since decades) and his Minions from heaven, Satan / Harry will attack the King of the South, that is to say the rest of the UN members of the earth (kingdom of the King of the South) such as Russia and Iran, hence the words of the epistle of Nostradamus to Henryc Secondus, future Great Monarch, future Prince William:

Then shall begin the grand Empire of Antichrist in the Atila and Xerxes, [who is] to descend with innumerable multitudes, so that the coming of the Holy Spirit, issuing from the 48th degree, shall make a transmigration, chasing away the abomination of Antichrist, that made war upon the royal person of the great vicar of Jesus Christ, and against His Church, and reign per tempus, et in occasione temporis [for a time, and to the end of time].

As a matter of fact, the antichrist will fight the Two Witnesses AND the woman who gave birth to the male child, since they are the same people (the woman (Kate) will be one of the Two Witnesses, mother of Prince George, future Christ as a child).

Here Atila is Russia.

Xeres is Iran.

The grand Empire of the Antichrist is the coalition of the Western countries led by the antichrist (11th king / horn in Dan 7, and 8th king / crowned head in Rev 17, aka Satan incarnated in a royal body of the British monarchy (Prince Harry at that time) ONCE hurled down to earth after his defeat in the war in heaven by Michael! (still to come)).

But Russia and Iran, even if making big damages to their ennemies, won't be able to win this war yet (The king of the South will wage war with a large and very powerful army, but he will not be able to stand).

But what matters the most is what follows.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
With the anti-UN propaganda in USA, and with the stance "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN', we better understand why USA would fight against the UN members, that is to say the King of the South.

But let's see how it goes on:

26 Those who eat from the king’s provisions will try to destroy him; his army will be swept away, and many will fall in battle.

27 The two kings, with their hearts bent on evil, will sit at the same table and lie to each other, but to no avail, because an end will still come at the appointed time.

28 The king of the North will return to his own country with great wealth, but his heart will be set against the holy covenant. He will take action against it and then return to his own country.

29 “At the appointed time he will invade the South again, but this time the outcome will be different from what it was before.

The king's provisions are those of the King of the South. With the game of the alliances, many countries will choose to return themselves against the UN, despite the IMF and other financial world institutions providing them with provisions, that is to say nations against nations, and kingdoms against kingdoms (Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21).

The UN army (the UN has only an army of peace for the time being) will be defeated and the two kings - King of the North (Harry / USA) and King of the South (UN) - both being full of hatred, will try to find peace, but will fail.

Harry / Satan, very rich, will return to UK but with hatred against the covenant of William, the first King of the North (alliance between heaven and humanity). This second King of the North will go to war again against the King of the South, but things will be different this time:

30 Ships of the western coastlands will oppose him, and he will lose heart. Then he will turn back and vent his fury against the holy covenant. He will return and show favor to those who forsake the holy covenant.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

What are these ships? What are those westerm coastlands? What could make him lose heart?

A superior army could make him lose heart! The Western Coastlands are those which are West of America: CHINA!

How could ships defeat both Satan / Harry and America?

Simply because these ships are reverse-ingineered alien multidimensional spaceships in the hands of Asian Forces.

How did they get them?

That is THE big secret of that time. But you could guess what happened to the Two Witnesses no more seen at that time (Dan 11:19), despite they returned to earth to protect their children in an undisclosed safe place.

So, unable to challenge this new force (remember that Satan lost all his spaceships in the War in Heaven), Harry / Satan will choose to make suffer those defending the first King's of the North covenant between heaven and humanity, with a feeling of revenge since he knows where this new knowledge comes from. That is when he will destroy Jerusalem with his armed forces. But the real believers will resist.

33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.

34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.

35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

This is the time of doubt and faith. Many will remember the first King of the North, and the Two Witnesses after having hated them to the point of celebrating their death (Rev 11). They will understand that they were sent by God and will remember their prophecies and their sacrifice.

By opposition, this following part describes Satan / Harry behaviors.

36 “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts.

39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price

The conclusion comes soon.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Now the conclusion of the reign of the antichrist:

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.

42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.

43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cush ites in submission.

Full of hatred with this move from China, and even Russia later (also being the West Coastlands of America), both being among the King of the South army with new advanced alien technologies, the antichrist /Harry / Satan will make every effort to prove his power, helped by his Fallen Angels and USA: the chariots, the cavalry and the ships are those of the black budgets in USA since the Fallen Angels have no more ships themselves.

One can understand why the malevolent ETs, the reptilians and the greys in particular, have helped USA to reverse-engineer alien ships since decades. But the latter are not that advanced not, for these aliens, to be harrassed themselves by the US military before this stage of the antichrist reign comes. It is a kind of back up for this moment of alliance (Satan / USA) decided in advance by both sides, given that Satan knew his fleet would be destroyed in the War in Heaven.

Unable to directly oppose this new mighty army, Harry / Satan decides to invade many countries, including Lybia, Eastern Africa, Egypt and Israel (the Beautiful Land), except that some parts of Israel (East and South of the Sea of Galilee) and West of Jordania, where some faithful believers are living, will be delivered.

When he will hear bad news about the success of the King of the South with the mighty army of China (East of his position) allied with Russia (North of his position), full of rage, Harry / Satan will move to the Sinai Peninsula (see below), with the firm intentions to destroy and annihilate many, but nobody will help him anymore (USA is defeated):

44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

The seas are the Gulf of Suez and the Gulf of Aqaba joining together in the Red Sea. The Holy Mountain is the mount Sinai in between. Satan will pitch his royal tent (again he is a British royal) at the Mount Sinai to mock Moise's encounter with God.

That is where he will be defeated by Christ (Prince George who will go to God and his throne again, at 11 this time) not that far from where Satan tempted Jesus in the Judean desert. The roles will be reversed (Christ was incarnated at that time while Satan wasn't).

From this point in time, the four members of the Holy Family (William, Catherine, George and Charlotte) will be in heaven as angels. New missions are about to start for them:

1) THE RAPTURE OF THE GREAT MULTITUDE for 7 years,

2) THE WAR OF ARMAGEDDON about 10 to 15 years later.

But before these missions come, there will be many Fallen Angels, now orphans of their chief Satan, disguised in humans to deceive people, even the elect, with their wonders, calling themselves Messiahs and prophets.

Then comes the asteroid impact, the Great Distress of Matthew 24:21, after those chosen peoples living in the impact area have been taken by the benevolent ETs / angels of God, during the 45 days preceeding that impact. The Rapture of the vast majority of the chosen ones will come during the 7 years following that asteroid impact.

Thank you for your patience, for your reading until now.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Up to you now to post and even ask questions if any. I will try to answer if I have time enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The coming 2 to 3 weeks will start the endtimes prophecies. Be prepared to read or hear news about UFO events.
edit on 14-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I would like to address here some details of the 6th bowl in Rev 16 related to the War of Armageddon:

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

As we have already understood it, the kings from the East are from the Throne of God (see my post here):

If all the four living creatures / horses / horsemen were in the presence of the Lord in heaven, close to the throne of God (as mentioned in Rev 4:6: ...In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures...), this means that the only missing 'direction', EAST, is precisely symbolically where the LIGHT OF THE WORLD comes from, as we see the sun rising every morning, that is to say the beginning of a earth cycle.

These kings of the East are therefore those of the British monarchy who went up to heaven years ago at that time (they are both kings and angels at that moment): WILLIAM & GEORGE!

13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Since there are two beasts in Rev 13 (British Monarchy & City of London, both being British INSTITUTIONS, SYMBOLICALLY representing the WORLD POLITICAL POWER and the WORLD FINANCIAL POWER), here in Rev 16:13:

1) the 'dragon' is Satan through Harry, the 8th king of the British monarchy to which the red dragon gives its power and authority (Princes of Wales = line of heirs apparent to the British throne). But, at that time of the 6th bowl (about 15 to 20 years after Satan's defeat), new people will come to seize the British throne, or this 'dragon' just represents a world political leader (maybe through the UN - King of the South - after its victory over Satan / USA - King of the North).

2) the 'beast' is the second beast, the City of London, the coat of Arms of which represents two dragons with a curved and short horn on each nose (two horns like a lamb, and speaking like a dragon). But, in that time, it could be a world financial institution controlling the global CAPITALISM of the world.

3) the 'false prophet', a THIRD INSTITUTION, is the world media industry, today and in the years to come, supported by the second beast which was given power (through the finance industry) to perform great signs, to set up an image of the first beast (on coins and banknotes) and to give breath to the image of the first beast which could speak (on TV):

13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

Several remarks:

1) the first images on TV was about the British coronation of Elizabeth II, coming after...

2) the spreading of coins with George III in 1820 which marks the systematic appearance of the British monarchs on coins and banknotes in Great Britain. It happens that George III lived at the time of Louis XVI who lost his head in France with a guillotine (sword), but the British monarchy, fully tied to the French monarchy families from the past (hence the One Hundred Year War between France and England), survived, as the only European sacred royalty, from this 'fatal wound by the sword finally healed' (Rev 13:3).

Now, the 'frogs', 'demonic spirits' in Rev 16:13, are just mentioned in the book of Exodus as one of the Ten Plagues on Egypt. They certainly are not the same animals in the 6th bowl. The word 'frogs' in Rev 16:13 is symbolical of three inflated egos, like frogs can increase their size. These demonic spirits are just self-satisfied.

But how is that possible that they come from the mouths of the 'dragon', the 'beast' and the 'false prophets'?

The answer is simple. While Satan has been defeated by Christ, it remained the Fallen Angels on earth, those who were the false messiahs and false prophets deceiving the people, even the elect, just before the great Distress of Matthew 24:21, the asteroid impact triggering the 6th seal, coming then before the 7 year long rapture of the Great Multitude (Day of the Lord).

But during all these 7 years of peace following this great Distress, three Fallen Angels, disguised in humans, will progressively take control of the world political power (dragon), the world financial power (beast) and the world media power (false prophet), after all these years of Tribulations and chaos. A NEW WORLD ORDER will be installed on the planet, especially because, at that time, there won't be any benevolent ETs on earth, so busy to take the chosen ones (that's why there is a silence in heaven for half an hour (of God), i.e. +7 years), and then to let momentarily this planet to the humans left behind...facing the deceivers still here, and the 7 trumpets / 7 bowls to come.

So, when these three demonic spirits, performing signs, come out of the mouths of the dragon, of the the beast and of the false prophet, this means that they are Fallen Angels expressing themselves (out of the mouth) through human bodies (walk-in process / possession) the respective responsabilities of whose are those mentioned above (politics, finance & medias).

Only powerful Fallen Angels would see come the great day of God almighty for the war of Armageddon, a war between 200 millions benevolent aliens / angels of God against the humans left behind (a third of mankind is killed). The purpose of this war for God is to cleanse the earth to prepare the coming of the New Jerusalem on earth and its 144,000 elect governing the Great Multitude thanks to Christ as KING of kings (some of the 144,000 are seated on his throne).

So, these three Fallen Angels gather all the kings of the earth, and their troops, to resist to this impressive coming apocalyptique battle led, for the heavenly forces, by the Kings of the East (William & George), and more generally by the four angels (William, Kate, George and Charlotte).

edit on 14-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
.../... Take a look at the 'directions':

WHITE: West.
RED: None.
BLACK: North.
PALE: South.

If all the four living creatures / horses / horsemen were in the presence of the Lord in heaven, close to the throne of God (as mentioned in Rev 4:6: ...In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures...), this means that the only missing 'direction', EAST, is precisely symbolically where the LIGHT OF THE WORLD comes from, as we see the sun rising every morning, that is to say the beginning of a earth cycle. Here are the four horsemen:

WHITE: Return of Christ = West.
RED: War in Heaven = East.
BLACK: Rapture of the 144,000 = North.
PALE: WWIII = South.

Since the War in Heaven is...in heaven, this horse is not given a direction ON EARTH since Michael and Satan STAY in Heaven, close to God's throne.
.../...
If we have the East for the heaven close to God, where the War in heaven (red horse) will take place (Satan visits the throne of God where the Chiefs Princes dwell), and if the North is also the heaven (some other place) where the 144,000 elect go (black horse), what about the West and the South?

That's quite easy to guess.

If the East is the beginning of the earth solar cycle, the West is the end of the earth solar cycle. It happens that the Return of Christ (white horse) aims at the rapture of the Great Multitude, then the Jugdement. These steps come at the end, hence the West for the white horsemen.

.../...

Do you remember Matthew 24:27?

27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

As you can see, the logic I developped in this post above related to the symbolical East (God in heaven), West (rapture by Christ), North (angels in heaven) and South (people on earth) in Zechariah 6, Christ himself uses it when speaking about East and West in Matthew 24.

East is where the ligthning (mutltidimensional ships of the angels of God close to the throne of God) is from, while West is the end of the cycle of the Tribulations when the Great Multitude is taken by Christ. THAT IS WHY THE LIGHTNING IS NOW SEEN FROM THE WEST!

It happens that this sentence quoted above comes at the very moment, chronologically speaking in Matthew 24, when this rapture must come (that's why the white horseman (Rev 6) / white horses (Zech 6) goes to the 'West of the earth', i.e. the end of the Tribulations cycle on earth (South of the earth), opposed to the East where the light of God comes from.

edit on 15-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Regarding the special place of Rev 11 (Two Witnesses), both in the God's scroll and in the Humans' scroll, remember this:

.../...

So, we have three reasons for the 7th trumpet to come after the Two Witnesses in the same chapter, despite John starts to prophesy AGAIN (same future than the 7 sealed scroll, but seen from the humans' perspective, about many peoples, nations, languages and kings):

1) like all the 7 seals, the Two Witnesses are from God.
2) like the four angels of the 6th trumpet, the Two Witnesses are from the British royal dynasty.
3) like the British royal Mother (whose sign in heaven is the Star of David alignement, with her crown of 12 stars) and the British royal Father (whose sign in heaven is the Perseids meteor shower, with his red dragon Welsh flag having 7 heads and 10 horns), the Two Witnesses are REAL British royals living on earth.

The irony is that those royals are both at the beginning (Two Witnesses) and the end (four angels) of the endtimes prophetic story. This strange textual and structural situation of the Book of Revelation (start of the endtimes prophecy as the Two Witnesses / end of the endtimes prophecy as the four angels) is therefore very logic.

The 7th trumpet (mega huge earthquake), coming after them, just echoes the final step of the departure of the Two Witnesses (small earthquake). As above, so below. As the first, so the last.

As you have understood it now, the Two Witnesses (Rev 11), the beginning of the endtimes story (still to come), are standing before the Lord of the Earth, aka Christ, aka the coming new Prince George. The Two Witnesses are with Christ.

As you have understood it, the four angels (Rev 9), the end of the endtimes story (before the coming of the New Jerusalem), are the Two Witnesses (the coming William & Kate), plus Charlotte and...George Christ. The four angels include Christ.

It happens that Christ said three times in the Book of Revelation: I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA! The beginning and the end, the first and the last!

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 21:6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

So, this proves that the Two Witnesses WITH Christ are at the beginning of the endtimes calendar, and that the Four Angels WITH Christ are at the end of the endtimes calendar, as I have already showed.

But more than this extraordinary confirmation, we have another confirmation through the numbers of the verses:

REV 1:8 => 8 - 1 = 7 years of presence on earth (male child at the beginning) + 7 years of presence in heaven (angel at the end).

It happens that Rev 22:13 and Rev 21: 6 make: 22 - 21 = 1, and 13 - 6 = 7. So, Christ's presence on earth from year 1 to year 7 of the endtimes period, coming precisely at the very end of the Christian era (August 2017).

Well, Christ is the SEAL 1 (white horseman coming with the Two Witnesses) and the SEAL 7 (one of the four angels, including the Two Witnesses).

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Speaking of the numerotation of the verses, remember this:

You certainly wonder why the 7 churches are 7 fractal periods of time from Christ's resurrection.

The 7 churches are 7 locations in Western Turkey: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.

When you precisely pinpoint these locations on the map, you see that they form the Greek letter PI. The distances between them, in the order given by Christ, are three times 60 kilometers and three times 70 kilometers, symbolically giving 666 and 777, material vs spiritual, evil versus good. To get a perfect PI, the sixth church must be in the mountain (all those locations are ancient cities).

In other words, there are the wrong path (666) and the right path (777). One can understand why the year 5777 (2017 = 3 x 7 with 3 being from 2+0+1) is chosen for Christ to return.

So, we have a code thanks to 7 and PI through the 7 churches.

Christ said 2 times to John in his Gospel that he is the light of the world (the physical light)...when he is in the world.

John 8:12 ...he said, “I am the light of the world...

John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

It happens that, thanks to the Doubling theory (nature of a fractal calculation), we know that the speed of light can be calculated with 7 iterations of the spinback of the particle with the ratio PI when doubling the number of the circular trajectories (2R becomes PI.R), when starting the first iteration from the solar scale.

There is therefore a parallel between the speed of light and the moment we reach 7 fractal doubling periods.

When starting with a Day of God (1,000 years), to echoe the solar scale, from Christ's resurrection (April 7 33 A.D.), and by dividing by 2 each iteration 7 times, we reach the coming of the light of the world IN the world (Christ's return) in late August 2017, with periods shorter and shorter (1,000 + 500 + 250 + 125 + 62.5 + 31.25 + 15.675 years), the last one being about one Hour of God (16.7 years).../...

It happens that the first verse for the 7th church is...

Rev 3:14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.

3:14

Interesting, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564
Hmm. Somebody should point out that the New Testament verses were divided and numbered up by the printer Robert Stephanus in the sixteenth century. The verse-numbering system is not part of the original text, so it cannot have any theological significance.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
For the time being, the very large majority of the readers certainly considers all of this presentation as another interesting interpretation, at best, or really way off the truth, at worse. Of course, no other interpretation has considered the details given in the Book of Revelation, the Book of Daniel, Zechariah, Ezekiel and some others, to that extreme accuracy.

But, above all, the current beliefs systems and the old Bible education couldn't allow people to regard the British royals, and the extraterrestrials, as central in those prophecies. What matters in believers' mind is how THEY are involved themselves, not what God decides for his Plan of the endtimes.

What people focus on is their salvation, given that they understand God's and Christ's ways of thinking. It would suffice to believe in Christ to be saved. But what Christ? What words? The ones preached for centuries by preachers, or the real ones, those matching the reality of history and logic as showed in this presentation?

The salvation of the Church? What church? There are 30,000 Christian churches in the world. Which one is to be followed? What version of the Bible is the good one? What version of the future will take place?

So, now here are some private concrete prophecies that could help readers to change their status from observers to real Christ followers.

Two dates are to be seriously considered: the Orleans UFO event - rapture of the French future Two Witnesses - and the UK UFO event - coming of Christ George with the Two Witnesses, future William and Catherine, with the new Charlotte.

If the second event should occur in August 2017, the first one was introduced by a long series of benevolent ET contacts with cryptic information, including the souls switch.

In May 2009, while totally ignoring the Bible prophecies 8 years ago, this intel was given:

You have the right to stay until X/24/77.

...given that on the 25th day a big event had to take place. With the number 24, the date format was necessarily month/day/year. But 77 had no meaning...until I recently discovered the Hebrew calendar and the year 5777. The month X corresponds to the 10th month (diX in French). In addition, the Roman number 10 is X. So, the 10th Hebrew month is Tammuz. And the 25th day of that month, of that year is...JULY 19th 2017!

In October 2016, this intel was given:

Christ comes the 5th.

This intel, supposedly related to the rapture of the future Two Witnesses, was accompanied by the number 7 (to which was added the number 6 just before), and the numbers 01, then 02. The latter are mentioned in calendars as numbers of weeks. So, from the two first weeks of July (7th month), Christ comes the 5th day, that is to say...JULY 19th 2017!

While there were many other converging intels, this date seems to be those of the rapture of the French future Two Witnesses.

PS: You can check the dates conversion between calendars here!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Hmm. Somebody should point out that the New Testament verses were divided and numbered up by the printer Robert Stephanus in the sixteenth century. The verse-numbering system is not part of the original text, so it cannot have any theological significance.

Of course, I know that. But do you know how God inspires people to do things? With all due respect.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Of course, I know that. But do you know how God inspires people to do things? With all due respect.

god couldn't inspire the romans to stop eating meat or even celebrate his only sons birthday on the correct day, the current christmas is the old roman saturnalia holiday, jesus was born in march.
eating any meat was a sin before the romans changed it, how pleased would god be that billions have shunned him everyday for a couple of thousand years?
unless you're a vegan you're going to hell no matter how many times you post scripture on internet forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join