It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214
a reply to: John4564

Because you're not ready.

Thanks for your answer. BTW, I didn't know you were called to judge that.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well, you put out enough info on yourself on the web that helped me a lot to figure out that judgment.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well, you put out enough info on yourself on the web that helped me a lot to figure out that judgment.

The heaven's judgment is safer, I believe. BTW, I withdrew many things from me on the web. Interesting jugdment you have. Unless you speak about others' judgment. Actually, the heaven doesn't seem to need your consent, does it?

Well, we are quite off topic.

edit on 6-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Of course! Who am I to judge you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Of course! Who am I to judge you?

Good question! Here is mine: Who will I be to judge you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm an old friend who you left ignored. That, and your attitude towards others always made me doubt you. If there was any truth to what you say, in all this topic, you wouldn't behave like that, and you wouldn't reply to others with sarcasm, as seen many times before.

I'm sorry that you'll be still sitting there in 30 years, still prolonging and extending the event's date, posting your things, trying to interprete whatever your aliens said. If you think they are absolutely real, well, sorry but they are playing you.

But, if this is all true, I just made sure I'm going to Hell, didn't I.
edit on 6-9-2017 by loswr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loswr

I'm an old friend who you left ignored...

An old friend? Really? Since how long time? Did you meet me in real life?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I spoke about Brittany linked to the first beast of Daniel 7. Here is a better image (see on the right side) of the coat of Arms of the Duchy of Brittany Daniel speaks about in Dan 7 related to the Hundred Years' War when England lost Brittany just before the Lancaster and the York dynasties :

4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

We clearly see a lion with the wings of an eagle. The wings of that eagle were torn off when England lost Brittany.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Here is the French version of the wikipedia source that displays this coat of Arms of the Duchy of Brittany from which Great BRITAIN is from.

In Old English or Anglo-Saxon, the Graeco-Latin term referring to Britain entered in the form of Bryttania...

The Latin name Britannia re-entered the language through the Old French Bretaigne. The use of Britons for the inhabitants of Great Britain is derived from the Old French bretun, the term for the people and language of Brittany...

Unfortunately, the English version of this wikipedia article doesn't show this picture. But as you see, Daniel starts his prophecy in Daniel 7 in the Medieval Age, precisely those of William the Conqueror. So, he didn't randomly 'choose' to see the symbol of Brittany since the latter is the root of UK, even in the language origin.

Another link gives us the story of the loss of the Duchy of Brittany by the English, in the War of the Breton Succession, justifying for the wings of the eagle of the first beast to be torn off in Daniel 7 when Richard II, Plantagenet king, still ruled in England (until whom Daniel was able to see the future of the first beast), just before the Lancaster and York dynasties popped up.

This shows you that no word in the biblical prophecies are randomly chosen. And this also shows us that Daniel (like John later) always refers to emblems and coat of Arms, what defines the most the involved figures, except in the case of Henry VIII (the bear), the second and the most prominent of the three Tudor kings.

Henry VII: 24 years of reign.
Henry VIII: 38 years of reign.
Edward VI: 6 years of reign.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I used to have a 'friend' from Internet who never met me and who refused to tell me his name, and even his firstname, after two years of exchanges, what made me stop these one-way exchanges! He didn't care about the Bible prophecies, never defended me when openly attacked in a (now closed) forum, and even continued to come in this forum everyday as if I never existed nor was never banned nor my months long work erased (while others immediately left), claiming that ETs had no connection to religions (after I proved it so many times to him), until this forum recently closed, as it always occur to forums when I am banned and my length work is simply suppressed (heaven's 'providence', certainly).

His only obsesssion was when the ETs will appear to change his own life.

But this 'friend' once experienced a great ET contact on December 2nd 2016 with vibrations and a loud voice after having found himself so attracted by my works and experiences. I told this 'friend' several times that he was tested. It seems that he failed again, and again.

To respond to this obsession of my fate with the ETs, this voice told him something like: 'they are coming soon', along with a symbol of a fish, from left to right, with its tail made of three red squares, and then the number 6.

I told him that the fish could mean the sign of Pisces. Since the red squares were full, it could mean three astrological signs until Pisces included. He got this traumatic experience in early December 2016, with therefore the sign of Sagittarius incomplete. The three signs would then be Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces, last of the 12 signs ending on March 20.

The number 6 following this Pisces sign would then mean that 'they are coming' in the 6th month / sign of the new cycle. And this 6th sign is Virgo from August 23 to September 22!

As you know, September 16th I announced (in 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' in the Hebrew calendar (Sept 15th 2017)) is between August 23, start of the new era beyond the Christian era ending on August 21/22 according to the fractal calendar of the 7 churches, marked by the Great American Solar Eclipse and the stoppage of Big Ben in London on August 21 2017, and September 22.

So, when I warned him about the necessary faith, patience and open mind to perfectly understand their cryptic intels, he clearly didn't listen to me. That is not what I call a 'friend', especially when his first and only PUBLIC posts on ATS, even against the forum rules, are to attack me HIMSELF. Not even a PM first! Betrayals often come.

So, my last warning now for him is to repent and defend what is holy and sacred. The tests always end one day forever. And this is valid for anyone on earth...whatever the beliefs.

This is what often happens on internet: judgments from people not having got satisfaction according to their time and terms, and big jealousy not to be the one. Hence, the numerous ad hominem attacks. But the attackers don't understand why they are beaten when their turn comes. They just suppose that what is holy just undergo pain and hits.

FORGIVENESS IS OFFERED...IF REPENTANCE COMES!

These are Christ's words, not mine.
edit on 7-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you have abandoned the only person who would have carried on your legacy after you left (but the event will never happen anyway).

Peace to you and good luck, hope you'll snap out of it before you realize you've wasted your life on this.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: loswr

I abandonned no one. It was the other way around as explained above. I neither don't worry about my legacy that the experience proves this 'friend' not to be the proper messenger. I told him that what he would do would serve him first, not my work! But his memory seems to be selective.

There are enough true and good people on earth to convey it, especially after what I prepare. After all, the world's most famous ET message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' didn't wait for that person to be spread to dozens of millions people in more than 25 languages, nor 'The Science of Extraterrestrials' now showing up everywhere to be read for free in more than four languages.

One doesn't need 'luck' when aligned with God's Plan.

Peace to you too. I hope this 'friend' will realize who needs 'luck' the most, especially after the reminder of his own ET experience, provided as a test to someone claiming to be eager to meet them in peace!

'Luck' has a price. But who is really ready to pay it? That's the question of the endtimes...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Say whatever makes you feel good about yourself, the event you're spamming the internet with still didn't happen, and it NEVER will. You'll be banned from this site too, it's just a matter of time. Nothing will happen on the date you told us about, and when you put out another date, nothing will happen on that date either. These aliens don't exist. Whatever visions you are having are just dreams, and you keep dreaming about it because you're so deeply lost in it. You're trapped in your own delusion forever.

You think you're the Two Witnesses? Those biblical figures would never act and talk like you do, using sarcasm like you do. This is the proof you're just another wannabe. Every time you say "as I have proven it many times", well, you have only ever anything to YOURSELF, at best. You haven't proven us anything.

No event in 2017, no event in 2018, or 2050, get out of here before you get banned from here too.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: loswr

Please stay on topic! You're off topic since you came in. Even if I made a digression for the readers to better understand what kind of 'old friend' was talking to me, I won't fight with anyone. The atmosphere of this thread was perfect until you came in after 20 pages and +380 posts! Guess who could be banned? Your judgment is but your opinion, not God's.

What do you have to say to contribute to the topic of this thread, i.e. the biblical prophecies' interpetation presented here that many people appreciate? Do you have a better interpretation? So, open your own thread to present it. And don't forget to speak about the Two Witnesses and their described behavior!

The dates I gave always were conditional and were eliminated as time passed for they weren't the solution yet to the cryptic ETs intels (private prophecies), but ABOVE ALL not the solution yet for the Bible prophecies themselves since they start with the return of Christ.

It happens that the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel are very cryptic too. Why should I receive clearer private prophecies when generations of Bible scholars failed to decypher 2,000 to 2,500 years old prophecies presenting the whole picture?

We see that we had to wait for the end of the easy-to-calculate fractal Christian era, i.e. August 21st 2017 as showed here, and even few days beyond. Even Christ waited for more 40 days after his resurrection (Resurrection: starting date of the Christian era calculation) to definitively go to heaven! It happens that September 16th is in this 40 days gap. The return could be related to these 40 days!

While I was unaware of the Hebrew calendar (and of course the year 5777) when I received 'X/24/77' as our deadline to stay on earth, I could not imagine that this end of the Christian era would match the year 5777!

The problem was therefore to wait until the last month of that year 5777...which began when the Christian era ended!

...which happens to match your own traumatic 'non'existent' alien intels with the 6th sign since the Pisces!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For those who missed the point with the Two Witnesses, please let me remind those verses in Revelation 11:

5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

Remember that I said that the Two Witnesses will be the new William and Kate, described as the Pale Horseman in Rev 6:

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”

8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

So, I might have rarely used sarcasms (a VERY SOFT version of what comes...decided and chosen by...GOD!) to show how uneducated and hypocrites some people are. But that was just the training period. What is coming is another story. So, before referring to Biblical figures our new comer should first read the Bible...for he was not even aware that he confirmed, with his attacks, my future position rather than the opposite!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hello all,

The other future Witness just saw on TV (she freezed the image to show it to me) what she saw in her childhood vision: the exact image of a long triple line of cars on a three lanes highway at dawn while the opposite side was empty with her sister 'forced' to go to restaurants several times in a summer period. This happens just about a week before the departure to our new life occurs.

Her sister lives in Miami where everyone is evacuating to the north west due to the arrival of the Hurricane Irma. She will be forced to go to restaurants to get fed.

The planets are aligning.

edit on 8-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
We see that we had to wait for the end of the easy-to-calculate fractal Christian era, i.e. August 21st 2017 as showed here, and even few days beyond. Even Christ waited for more 40 days after his resurrection (Resurrection: starting date of the Christian era calculation) to definitively go to heaven! It happens that September 16th is in this 40 days gap. The return could be related to these 40 days!
.../...

From August 21st 2017 (end of the Christian era counted from Christ's resurrection), 40 days later is September 30th. I said that 'Christ comes the 5th', for the return of the future Two Witnesses with Christ, would be 1) September 25th (Tishri 5th 5778) or 2) October 5th.

So, September 30th is exactly between those dates. But we have four clues for the RETURN (the departure being still September 16th):

1) 'X/25/77' (September 16th) is counted with the Hebrew calendar, so Tishri 5th 5778 (September 25th) is more likely.

2) 14 years ago (twice 7 boxes) we returned from an abduction on September 25th 2003. 3 years later at the same date, the other future Witness experienced during the daytime a contact with an alien holding a baby called 'love'.

3) I received the number '126,000' on September 18th 2015. I then try to understand that number. It happens that 35 x 3,600 sec = 126,000 sec. So, 126,000 would be 35 hours, or rather 35 days seen from that period in heaven, once gone on September 16th (before Sept 18th). This number would then mean that the return would be 35 days from the end of the Christian era...which happens to be September 25th...which happens to be a Monday when 'the job shift starts on Monday!'

4) The other future Witness heard Kelren (a Tall Blond) saying '10 days' after having knocked three times on a table. That would mean a return at the 10th day once with them: Sept 16th included + 10 days = September 25th.

To make it shorter, the dates would be:

DEPARTURE DATE (Orleans UFO Event): September 16th 2017.
FOUR WINDSORS' ABDUCTION DATE (UK UFO Event): unknown between Sept 16th included to Sept 25th included.
RETURN DATE (UK UFO Event): September 25th 2017.

edit on 8-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Note that the intels 'the test of fire will take place the 25th day' would be valid for both the departure date (X/25/77 / Sept 16th) and the return date (1/5/78 / Sept 25th) but with two calendars (hebrew and Gregorian calendars)!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is strange. In April 2009, more than 8 years ago, at a period when we had a lot of things still to learn (including the way to decode the ET's intels) and alien information still to adjust in the true endtimes calendar, I wrote:

We are on April 30, 2009.

We are announcing that a disaster will soon occur in Tennessee (...), specifically in the Chattanooga area where we live (Fort Oglethorpe, on the Georgia-Tennessee border in the US) and that our alien friends will come to 1) Embark ourselves (...), to 2) Change our bodies to make them fit for cosmic life (new abilities), and to 3) Provide us with technologies.

Know that others will follow this path of evolution. After that, we will return to Earth for three years
[and half] in a new body envelope to accomplish a new mission, this time under the radar threshold of the secret services and without communicating directly with the public. This new mission is linked to the SALVATION and the RAPTURE of millions of people who will begin this year (...) [within the first year of our departure, what is the case of the 144,000], with the help of a group of friendly aliens.

There will be two kinds of evacuation:

The operation of the HEART: it will consist of embarking individuals like you and us. It will be carried out soon by the benevolent ETs.

The operation of THE SPIRIT: it will consist of embarking in large ETs ships groups of human experts whose role will be to restart a civilization by means, in particular, of exotic technologies. Some human authorities will be invited to organize the international grouping of these experts. We will help them. Hence the secret under the "radar threshold"...

Skull Island is the name of a small island on the Tennessee River a few hundred meters from two nuclear reactors. This disaster will probably isolate this area for many months due to a probable radioactive leak. Martial law will certainly be declared.

In that long text in French we underestimated the long period we had to wait from the ET's intel and I didn't study the Bible prophecies yet (I started in 2014). April 30 2009 (the letter date) was before May 22 2009 when I received 'X/24/77' (Sept 15 2017), and before the 'Admiral' came to inform me in mid-June 2009 that the event would come a 'Sunday' at 16 (Sept 16 2017), that is to say 7 years (and 4.5 months for '4:5 o'clock') after our return to France thanks to two unknown people between 1 and 2 on a first 'Sunday' (May 1/2 2010), that is to say 7 years after our first months together.

Why do I tell you all of this?

Because the hurricane Irma seems to go to Georgia, and particularly through Chattanooga, Tennessee, close to which we used to live (Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia) for about four years before returning to France. The thing is that a small blue being appeared to the other future Witness, in 2009, showing her the sky with a finger, wanting to associate a major catastrophe (variously showed to this future Witness) coming from the sky to our departure date. This catastrophe, in her vision where news TVs provided maps of the affected regions and people evacuating them, had an impact on the nuclear power plant very close to SKULL ISLAND, a small island on the Tennessee River. It happens that the American TV news speak about the danger of the said nuclear power plant (Sequoyah)!

MAP 1

MAP 2

MAP NUCLEAR POWER PLANT

Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia

Imagine, so many years waiting for that event, and now the time has come...with a far better comprehension of that mission and the future. We just live history right now!
edit on 9-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

In the original text we thought that we would be gone to heaven before this coming announced catastrophe around Chattanooga. But we didn't think that it would be due to our departure to France first! So, what matters is that the disaster comes in conjunction with our departure in an alien spaceship, i.e. the same week.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join