It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
To make it shorter, the dates would be:

DEPARTURE DATE (Orleans UFO Event): September 16th 2017.
FOUR WINDSORS' ABDUCTION DATE (UK UFO Event): unknown between Sept 16th included to Sept 25th included.
RETURN DATE (UK UFO Event): September 25th 2017.

I don't doubt a second that the second date - UK UFO Event on September 25th 2017 - will be used by some people as the proof that the September 23 2017 Virgo configuration to explain Rev 12 really occurred. But the right interpretation of Rev 12 is those I presented, that is to say the birth of Prince George on July 22 2013 with Kate being his mother, the woman (first sign in heaven = Star of David Alignment), and William being his father, the red dragon with 7 crowned heads and 10 horns (second sign in heaven = Perseids).

edit on 9-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just a word to tell you that I am still working on a book, gathering and structuring what has been presented here. It will take three to five more days (just before our departure) before being available for free online. Thank you for your patience.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The least we can say is that with the harbingers coming through the hurricanes Harvey in Texas, then Irma in Florida, following the Great American Solar Eclipse, marking the end of the Christian era on the D-Day (August 21st 2017), and therefore the beginning of the new era, itself starting with the endtimes calendar, we have the tone of the coming fate of USA as depicted in this endtimes scenario:

1) War in Heaven: fight against benevolent aliens / angels of God (2018 - 2021).
2) WWIII: Alliance with Satan / Harry, the antichrist (2021 - 2024).
3) Great Distress: Asteroid impact (October 2024).
4) Third Trumpet: Comet on Rivers (2032).
5) Fifth Trumpet: Comet on Volcano (2033).
6) Seventh Trumpet: Huge Earthquake (2045).

USA is associated with the Second Beast, the world capitalism, Babylon (London used as a symbol of the 'deported' kings of Israel of the modern times) which is said to fall in one hour (of God), i.e. ~ 16 years (time of the 7th seal).

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here is an image of the approximate ENDTIMES WORLD POPULATION.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
How do you know that the Orléans UFO event is on the same week when the Sequoyah power plant is hit by Irma? And how do you know that in the vision of 2009, this other witness saw the very Sequoyah power plant near the Skull island? These aliens could be talking about another disaster that's gonna hit this power plant 100 years from now.
edit on 11-9-2017 by loswr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: loswr

Actually, the other future Witness had a series of visions of a mass evacuation following an event coming from the sky that a small blue being showed her with his finger, event that was addressed in the American news channels displaying maps of a hit area in Georgia, mainly South of Chattanooga until down to Florida. We first thought that a nuclear explosion occurred with its radiations spreading from the Sequoyah nuclear power plant (seen in her vision) that winds would have pushed until Florida. But it is clearly Irma heading North (the maps actually being the area of Irma's passage), and its related evacuation decisions. This event was in conjunction with our departure with them in her visions. Hence the estimated same week.
edit on 11-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

So the UFO event and the power plant being hit are in conjunction, but it was never clarified that they're on the same week, right?

IF the aliens mentioned Skull island by its name, then they clearly were hinting at Irma hitting the power plant. Can you send a link of the american TV talking about the danger of Sequoyah recently?

And when do you think Irma arrives to hit Sequoyah?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I surely wasn't clear enough. The event was in the sky. The Skull Island was a code I used to speak about the Sequoyah nuclear power plant seen in the vision in an article of mine in the openmindsforum (that's why the FBI visited us in late 2008: we showed them the area previously drawn on a personal map seen in one of the visions). This name Skull Island was not used by any ET. But we made a short cut between the vision of the Sequoyah nuclear power plant seen in the vision and the origin of what the small blue being was showing with his finger pointing to the sky.

While the area corresponds to the vision (even slightly on a line between Chattanooga, TN, and Jacksonville, FL), the reason for which the other future Witness saw the Sequoyah nuclear power plant ACTUALLY was due to the Fox News live she recently followed on last September 9th (she is presently trying to find the vid to provide you a link on youtube: Fox News Live: President Trump on Hurricane Irma).

So, in other words, there won't be any nuclear catastrophe at the Sequoyah nuclear power plant to come per se, but Irma's foreseen trajectory at one point in time ('flying' over Chattanooga) making the anchor speaking about a POSSIBLE nuclear catastrophe where the other Witness saw it could be.

Since the small blue being has connected our departure to that event (Irma), we logically think it's the same week for I already explained that another vision linked the Florida evacuation (with her sister forced to eat at restaurants) to our departure within few days (figuratively depicted as a given number of doors).
edit on 11-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Okay so this is just another crypted message from these aliens, and we can only hope the event is this week.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What matters are the converging intels. The Irma story connected to many other precise information presented here leads to Saturday September 16th 2017.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A word to tell you that it should take two more days to finish the work I am doing. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What keeps you doing this? What is the exact thing that makes you convinced that these aliens aren't just playing you and the other witness? How do you know they are benevolent? Because they told you so? Because they made you feel that way? That's exactly what I would do if I wanted to deceive someone.

Or are you convinced because you've made some discoveries in the bible? Countless people before you did aswell, what makes you think you're the ONE?
edit on 12-9-2017 by loswr because: (no reason given)

If the aliens don't show up until 2040, are you still going to sit there trying to understand them, still blindly loyal to them?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I already replied to you. All is about Faith, Patience and Open Mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Sequoyah nuclear plant is untouched and the storm is done. Your aliens have failed to prove themselves hundreds of times, and they have failed about this one too. Such nice people you're putting your faith in. I'm so sorry you're too blind to realize.

They will never come. It's a trick of evil and you're oh so deeply falling for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Or maybe you didn't understand what I told you.

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
So, in other words, there won't be any nuclear catastrophe at the Sequoyah nuclear power plant to come per se, but Irma's foreseen trajectory at one point in time ('flying' over Chattanooga) making the anchor speaking about a POSSIBLE nuclear catastrophe where the other Witness saw it could be.
.../...

Map of the foreseen Irma trajectory at one point in time.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting, I once had a dream of the earth from above and as I was leaving the planet I saw a flash and what I seen the earth covered with smoke or dust but it was all covered and I couldn't see any water or land.
When satan gets cast down does he lose everything, ships etc. these angelic beings are they angels or friendly aliens?

Can you tell me what kind of ships these fallen ones use, black triangles or something else?

I also saw a cloud of smoke going from south to north during a full moon and it was silent, the smoke was huge and hard to tell the distance but it seem to glow orange and it looked damaged.

When I was 11 or twelve I went to bed and all was good but when I got up I had these three holes on my chest and they hurt and went to horpital with my mother and docor said it looked like my skin was burned, I still have the scares from it on my chest in a triangle form.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

I don't think anyone has ever understood what you're saying. You're doing this for how many years? Where are your followers? If what you say was true, you should have made some nice online friends during the years, someone who sees you're on to something. But you have no people like that, because we see you're kind of insane. People see this in your sentences and turn away from you. Only you ever understood what you're talking about. This has been proven many times, on many forums. People ban you from their sites, not because they fail to see the truth of your work, but because you are completely out of it. And when they're telling you to stand down, you put up a very bad attitude. You don't see that, but others do. And when you have 1 follower finally, you push him/her away because you judged them to be uncapable. This proves you are not a bible character. Eventually, you'll be gone like the rest of us, and you will realize in your last days, that you have been played, given your aliens exist.

Tell me, which kind of aliens would contact a human and promise them many good things, a change for our world? The good ones, or the bad ones? Hint: it's the bad ones. You have been played. They're playing with us. We are animals in their zoo.

No major UFO event in Orléans, France.

Find a hobby. Gardening, swimming, jogging.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I won't be replying here anymore, I think I have warned you enough. If you fail to stand down, I'm sorry but you will be their toy forever.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

Thanks for your interesting post. I'll reply to you tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Apologies to the OP if this post is off topic.

loswr, why does the OPs fantastic ramblings trigger you so? If what he prophesies comes to naught, what difference is it to you, I, or anyone else? He is obviously passionate in his beliefs and those beliefs and yes, his prophecies are not causing nor going to cause anyone harm.

If anything his posts are an interesting interpretation on biblical prophecies. Many in this world have created many interpretations and attempted to date the end times. No reason to silence all of their message even when the interpreted dates have come and gone. I have never felt like the OP is attempting to create a cult following, simply sharing his experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join