It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorOfLight96
Interesting, I once had a dream of the earth from above and as I was leaving the planet I saw a flash and what I seen the earth covered with smoke or dust but it was all covered and I couldn't see any water or land.
When satan gets cast down does he lose everything, ships etc. these angelic beings are they angels or friendly aliens?

Can you tell me what kind of ships these fallen ones use, black triangles or something else?

I also saw a cloud of smoke going from south to north during a full moon and it was silent, the smoke was huge and hard to tell the distance but it seem to glow orange and it looked damaged.

When I was 11 or twelve I went to bed and all was good but when I got up I had these three holes on my chest and they hurt and went to horpital with my mother and docor said it looked like my skin was burned, I still have the scares from it on my chest in a triangle form.

Thank you WarriorOfLight96 to share your experiences. Only the experiencers and witnesses can understand such a UFO / ET topic. I am sorry for your pain and your scars. At least you know and remember they exist. Your dream could be a glimpse of the future during the Great Distress for exemple, or the 5th trumpet.

Satan and his fallen angels will lose all their ships (in 2021) according to Rev 12 for it will be the reason for which the heaven (benevolent ETs / angels of God) will rejoice: the rapture of the Great Multitude is therefore possible from that moment on (2024). I don't know every kind of ship the fallen angels have, but mainly angular ships.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: loswr
Apologies to the OP if this post is off topic.

loswr, why does the OPs fantastic ramblings trigger you so? If what he prophesies comes to naught, what difference is it to you, I, or anyone else? He is obviously passionate in his beliefs and those beliefs and yes, his prophecies are not causing nor going to cause anyone harm.

If anything his posts are an interesting interpretation on biblical prophecies. Many in this world have created many interpretations and attempted to date the end times. No reason to silence all of their message even when the interpreted dates have come and gone. I have never felt like the OP is attempting to create a cult following, simply sharing his experience.

Thanks CynConcepts for the 'fantastic ramblings' and the 'interesting interpretation'.

I note that each time someone talks about other biblical prophecies' interpretations it is as if they were all equal. No one has ever made a comparative study to prove which one is the most already proved until now, accurate, relevant, coherent with every aspect of all the prophetic biblical books, sticking to the text to the least details, and having a meaning in term of PROPHECY (word used by Christ several times), i.e. the narrative of the future. To do this, it takes much more efforts than one or two sentences supposed to 'solve' the thread. But I understand that this last solution is better to 'communicate' in a forum. Hence my work under the form of a book available for free online very soon, before our departure.

The human nature is often bipolar. One day a fan, another a foe. People often judge you, based on the way they seem to be important to you. Not on what you really provide, given they understand it. The nature of my coming involvment prevents me to have any real friendly human connection to anyone. How would I do my 'job' correctly if I would offer favors to people who knew me under another shape? That's the very reason for which the last thing I would want is to create a cult with followers. Better alone than unfair.

I have NO beliefs. Only numerous experiences, intels and strict analysis. What people have difficulties to grasp is that one must not confuse the ET intels per se with the way I can interpret them, provided that many of them have come true (what people often forget too). The reasons for which these intels are cryptic (and therefore the dates are not crystal clear) are numerous, starting with our safety. Their / my Cry Wolf Strategy has remarkably worked until now. What people often downplay are the numerous threats we have had, physically and socially. I therefore can understand the ETs' strategy. But who cares about our safety? Only real friends! NO ONE has EVER asked us whether we were safe or not. People focus on the date when we focus on God's program success. In the eyes of God, this explains why some are chosen and other don't.

To conclude, I am not a passionnate person, at all. I am rather a very rational person (former fighter pilot trainee, military air traffic controler, civilian jet pilot, airline station manager, airport senior manager) seeing what comes many steps ahead because of my involvment in science (The Science of Extraterrestrials), in communication (Do You Wish That We Show Up?) and in project managment (Biblical Prophecies Explained). And I see how unuseful and vain are the present human activities for everything and everyone will be wiped out very soon...except those who are focused on what really matters.

Now, for those focused on the date, Saturday September 16th 2017 seems to be an excellent 'candidate'.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here is the 7 TRUMPETS WORLD MAP.

The book is almost finished. You'll get a link soon today.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Instead of posting hundreds of more posts, I just offer you a book just finished today to freely read it online. I invite you to save it on your computer.

THE BIBLE PROPHECIES EXPLAINED AT LAST!

Unexpected biblical prophecies explanations related to the extraterrestrials and the British monarchy, fully respecting, to the least details, the prophecies of the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. This book is directly linked to the 2017 UFO events in France and UK (still to come in late September):

fr.scribd.com...

I strongly invite you to save this book on your computer.

edit on 14-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You can download the book for free here too:

www.lulu.com...

www.lulu.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I highly recommend checking out the books author before investing any serious time into it.

Something I have learned to do after many years of research BTW...

[Eric Julien pseudonym Jean Ederman - Google Search

[Eric Julien pseudonym Jean Ederman (Google Site Search ATS)

UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you for your recommendation Murgatroid. But I think many people have already done your 'research'. There is one little problem. How do you think people will believe the 'old' attackers when the announced UFO events will come true? After all, what you present are just some people's opinions, accusations and worldviews. But is it the truth? Are bullying and labelling God's standards? You also forget the Cry Wolf Strategy mentioned above. Facts will overcome opinions. Just a matter of time...I mean, just a matter of endtimes.

Now, preventing people to read my book is another story. Bad karma awaits for you if you persist doing it. But it's YOUR problem, not mine. Actually, I prefer that book not spread too much for the inconvenients it could trigger in my next life. But I had to offer it for the warnings it contains. At least, the job is done now.

Whatever your take on all of that it only questions your fate...for you'll be responsible for the blood of others. I don't really say it for you personally (mistakes can happen) but for everyone who could choose this path after the events.

Anyway, I wish the best to you.
edit on 15-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Our departure with our ET friends could be in few hours. I wish you the best to you all. Blessings.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Interesting to note.

John4564, Paul1214,

JohnPaul5778.
Aren't we in the Jewish Year 5777 going into 5778?

Now I've read a few posts, I'm wondering if you're one and the same person?
edit on 16917 by 1656hrs because: Question added

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

We are still here but explanations come within minutes.

Interesting finding of yours! But we are two different people not knowing each other.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Something strange, unexpected and unique occurred on last Friday morning. The exact situation I was given in a vision about 7 years old took place. In this vision, once that situation happened, an heavenly voice told me: 'the abduction will happen on Wednesday'. I asked that voice what day we were. It replied: 'we are at least Thursday' (of the previous week), provided that it could be a little bit later. In other words, this next Wednesday September 20th 2017 (Sept 7th in the Julian calendar) is the D-Day.

But it's not all.

Next September 20th 2017 is the last day of the year 5777, that is to say the Jewish 'December 31st'...corresponding to another ET intel given to the other future Witness of Jewish origin: 'we will come to take you on December 31st'. Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, is on September 21st, until September 22nd, first day of Autumn, first day of Libra with its pair of scales (divine Justice).

But it's not all.

Next September 20th 2017 is the '20.12' given to me about 7 years ago by 'Andrew' (for androgyn), that is to say the 20th day of the Gregorian calendar (me) of the Hebrew month 12 (her), but also beyond the 12th year of our common life.

Next September 20th 2017 is the day before the 21st given to me years ago in a vision of an amiotic sack where my name, engraved on a curb, disappeared just before the number 21 after which new virgin curbs took place.

When starting the count of 24 days with them from next September 20 in the ET intel saying 'you will live the test of fire the 25th day', or another one in 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77', provided that the number 24 came after X/77, for the (last day) of the Hebrew year 5777, in that second vision, we get October 13th 2017, 100th anniversary of the Fatima's UFO appearance (third secret?). The day after, Saturday October 14th, corresponds to the two time references for the calculation of the 70 and 62 'sevens' in Daniel 9 (start of the Gregorian calendar on October 15 1582 to calculate the coming, beyond 2016, of the Anointed One (next William) and the coming, beyond 2072, of the New Jerusalem), and the anniversary date of the Battle of Hastings (Oct 14th 1066) when William the Conqueror started to rule over England for the description of the first of the four beasts in Daniel 7.

Last October 31st 2016, after a vision showed to me alien spaceships coming from where we used to live in Georgia, USA, the 'Boss' told me: 'Christ comes the 5th'. This could correspond to the 5th day of the week (Friday) seen from the Georgia time zone, i.e. Saturday (14th) in UK, a Friday of that month of October.

There are more converging intels but it should be enough to warn you.
edit on 17-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
Something strange, unexpected and unique occurred on last Friday morning. The exact situation I was given in a vision about 7 years old took place. In this vision, once that situation happened, an heavenly voice told me: 'the abduction will happen on Wednesday'. I asked that voice what day we were. It replied: 'we are at least Thursday' (of the previous week), provided that it could be a little bit later. In other words, this next Wednesday September 20th 2017 (Sept 7th in the Julian calendar) is the D-Day...

This strange situation was four people, around 65 / 70 years old, coming directly on my floor (we are alone at this floor without anyone coming for this is behind a building) at the very moment I went out. There were two women and two men. The first person, who tried to look at the garden next door that a high hedge prevented to see, was a black hair woman who told me: 'I have a lot of souvenirs here'. I asked her when did she live here. She replied about 50 years ago. I invited them to go upstairs to better see that garden. What they did. When they left, she warmly thanked me.

In the vision, 7 years ago, I opened the door to a young female I didn't know, with black hair, who told me: 'I have a lot of souvenirs here' while she was looking at a place upstairs and warmly thanking me to let her see. That is when the voice told me: 'the abduction will happen on Wednesday'.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The Sephardim were first allowed settlement in England in 1656. That's 360 years to 2016, 361 to 2017. 360 symbolising something complete, 361 symbolising something complete plus the observer.
The first synagogue was opened in 1701. That's 315 years to 2016, 316 to 2017.
Given your profile name: John4564, I noticed I've following:

45 It is written in the Prophets, `They will all be taught by ADONAI. Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. 
46 Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God -- he has seen the Father. 
47 Yes, indeed! I tell you, whoever trusts has eternal life: 
48 I am the bread which is life. 
49 Your fathers ate the manna in the desert; they died. 
50 But the bread that comes down from heaven is such that a person may eat it and not die. 
51 I am the living bread that has come down from heaven; if anyone eats this bread, he will live forever. Furthermore, the bread that I will give is my own flesh; and I will give it for the life of the world." 
52 At this, the Judeans disputed with one another, saying, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?" 
53 Then Yeshua said to them, "Yes, indeed! I tell you that unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life in yourselves. 
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life -- that is, I will raise him up on the Last Day. 
55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me, and I live in him. 
57 Just as the living Father sent me, and I live through the Father, so also who ever eats me will live through me. 
58 So this is the bread that has come down from heaven -- it is not like the bread the fathers ate; they're dead, but whoever eats this bread will live forever!" 
59 He said these things as he was teaching in a synagogue in K'far-Nachum. 
60 On hearing it, many of his talmidim said, "This is a hard word -- who can bear to listen to it?" 
61 But Yeshua, aware that his talmidim were grumbling about this, said to them, "This is a trap for you?
62 Suppose you were to see the Son of Man going back up to where he was before? 
63 It is the Spirit who gives life, the flesh is no help. The words I have spoken to you are Spirit and life,
64 yet some among you do not trust." (For Yeshua knew from the outset which ones would not trust him, also which one would betray him.)

Also, if we look at the 315 and 316 in connection to the word John..

John 3:15-16King James Version (KJV)

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I'm not reading anything into this, I'm just pointing out a couple of interesting coincidences...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Your insights and findings are very interesting too. This is telling a lot actually. Thank you to contribute that way!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Can I ask, was your username meant to refer to the above passage, John 6, 45-64?

I also notice the numbers 45-64 (incl.) when added come to 1090.
Kinda looks like the word 'Logo', which, if you type in predictive text, will most likely suggest the name 'John' first.
Am I any warmer?
edit on 17917 by 1656hrs because: afterthought

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

Can I ask, was your username meant to refer to the above passage, John 6, 45-64?

I also notice the numbers 45-64 (incl.) when added come to 1090.
Kinda looks like the word 'Logo', which, if you type in predictive text, will most likely suggest the name 'John' first.
Am I any warmer?

You nailed it my friend.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So which one? Or both?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Both.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link