It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axe attackers go on the rampage at Dusseldorf train station - several injured

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Liberals are funny. Always trying to deflect.

In 2016 there were 1,274 Islamic terror attacks in 50 countries with 11,774 killed and 14,303 injured.

Go on and compare that to how many German nationals have committed terrorist attacks in that same period.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Righwing fortune tellers at work?
Sry, but there is nothing mentioned, nowhere, that this was "cultural enrichment", as you guys call it.
I am watching german news channels on TV since hours, and if this could be used to raise the "muslim" terror fear, it would have been done. But it wasn´t. Curious is that the AFP is the only one that reported about two caught suspects.

Yeah you're right. There's NOW WAY it can be a Muslim, right?
I mean, it's NEVER. A muslim attack.

How thick are you people?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This came up a few minutes ago guys.

One shocked eyewitness told local reporters of the horror when the man, aged between 30 and 40, and with the appearance of a drug addict and also ‘’German-looking’’, started to attack people on platform 10 and then moved over to platform 13.
www.theaustralian.com.au...

And I`m as Anti-Islam as one can get, I also love bacon.

Speaking of eating pig, Zakir Naik respected Muslim Apologist says by eating pig you`ll behave like one and is why people in the West sleep around and watch their mates have sex with others.

Muslim Apologists Say the Dumbest Things: Zakir Naik

Mohamad and Quranic believing idiot.

Matthew 15:11King James Version (KJV)
11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 9-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Muslim? Rather an extremist attack if it was one. Which it wasn't. Christian Krauts like Marcel Hesse on the other hand, tend to kill 9 year olds after they lured them into their basement.

Who shouted "Allahu Akbar" btw? And how thick are you people really? Kinda funny in a retarded way though...

Police in Düsseldorf have arrested a man who allegedly went on a rampage with an ax at the city's main station on Thursday night that left at least seven people injured.
The suspect jumped from a bridge in an attempt to escape police. He was brought to a nearby hospital with severe injuries.
Düsseldorf police later identified the suspect as a 36-year-old man "from the former Yugoslavia" who lives in the nearby city of Wuppertal. Investigators said they believe the man likely acted alone "based on the current state of investigations."
"The suspect seems to have psychological problems," they said in a statement.

Ax attack at Düsseldorf main train station

edit on 9-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Who's funny again? You come up with global numbers from 50 countries while demanding equally bad ones from the Neonazis in one country alone? Seriously?

The new normal of intellectual honesty I reckon? Comedy Gold for sure, I'll give you that. Kinda sad to see you going that path in order to justify a silly opinion though. But what the heck do I know anyway, right?
edit on 9-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Chirp chirp... crickets.

And the fact that the perpetrator may not fit the Muslim persuasion, i suspect this thread will fade quickly into obscurity.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

See my comment about the media.

Initial reports stated more than one attacker so mental reasons seemed unlikely.

After a load of speculation we get given a different or, at least, factual report.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No matter what part of recorded history we look at, religion has been the number one cause of death.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Righwing fortune tellers at work?
Sry, but there is nothing mentioned, nowhere, that this was "cultural enrichment", as you guys call it.
I am watching german news channels on TV since hours, and if this could be used to raise the "muslim" terror fear, it would have been done. But it wasn´t. Curious is that the AFP is the only one that reported about two caught suspects.

I'm pretty sure if they turn out to be rabid Trump fans, the OP will beg the mods to close the thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Who's funny again? You come up with global numbers from 50 countries while demanding equally bad ones from the Neonazis in one country alone? Seriously?

You apparently can't read, in all your emotional hysteria.

Fact is, radical Islamists are by far the biggest participants in terrorism around the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"We are not using the words 'rampage' or 'terror’.”

That's good to know. If we are not using the words then it did not happen. Those folks who got hurt were merely injured in a 'transportation incident'.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The new normal of intellectual honesty I reckon? Comedy Gold for sure, I'll give you that. Kinda sad to see you going that path in order to justify a silly opinion though. But what the heck do I know anyway, right?

Its pretty sad , even have a local reporting what is being said on local news, and still they just cannot accept it.

And here we have this this about the shooting in Switzerland and the usual suspects just jump straight conclusions and talk of cultural enrichment.

This is disease of the mind and these people need help.

On topic. People just seem to be losing the plot all over the place, with the disparity between rich and poor we will see a lot more people losing the plot and acting out in violence. Pretty extreme to just start hacking into people with an axe..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Fun fact is, that Germany struggles with right-wing terror for decades now. But that's probably the libtards fault as well.

All hysteria aside: look up the NSU murder spree and I'll start to take your ramblings a tad more serious, seriously.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

can i please have next weeks lotto numbers of you fortune tellers, please?

What we know now:
The attacker left a train and attacked 5 people. Then he ran away, jumped of a bridge, injured himself by doing so, so he could get arrested by the cops.
Somebody took a video of the attack, in that video you could see another one running from the scene. It is not said that the second runner is an attacker too, it seems tha he just wanted to flee that scene to not get hurt, hacked, injured too.
Thats the NOT ALTERNATIVE Fact right now.
But fortune tellers for sure know more, don´t they?

Like it takes a psychic to know what happened.

It does take a deliberately obtuse liberal to act like they dont know .
edit on 9-3-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hope is what we need, indeed indeed!

Fear is a great business model and, given the reactions of some folks, a pretty successful one. Which is why hope ... or should I dare to say love, is what we really need. Spring is coming! I'm holding high hopes for nature calling, may the force be with us.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

I'm slow today, any alternative facts on the bakedbeard yet?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

What we know now:
The attacker left a train and attacked 5 people. Then he ran away, jumped of a bridge, injured himself by doing so, so he could get arrested by the cops.
Somebody took a video of the attack, in that video you could see another one running from the scene. It is not said that the second runner is an attacker too, it seems tha he just wanted to flee that scene to not get hurt, hacked, injured too.
Thats the NOT ALTERNATIVE Fact right now.
But fortune tellers for sure know more, don´t they?

Like it takes a psychic to know what happened.

It does take a deliberately obtuse liberal to act like they dont know .

This must be code for " my tv told me so i know what happened"

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Indeed. Fear is a major motivator.

I used to love this song when i was in my metal days, back then i never realized how profound it was.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

7, 24, 31, 18, 5, 29 and the supplementary numbers, 12 and 44

Thank me later.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

7, 24, 31, 18, 5, 29 and the supplementary numbers, 12 and 44

Thank me later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join