It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axe attackers go on the rampage at Dusseldorf train station - several injured

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So salty.

Matters not if you believe me. Can easily post dozens upon dozens upon dozens of terrorist attacks and sexual assaults in Europe over the last couple years, stemming from inviting an opposing culture into the West. That's reality. Your sensitivities however are your burden.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Chirp chirp... crickets.

And the fact that the perpetrator may not fit the Muslim persuasion, i suspect this thread will fade quickly into obscurity.

When was the attacker being muslim ruled out?

Link please.

You do know that there have been plenty of muslim terrorists from Bosnia and Kosovo, right?

edit on 10-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Why is the media being so coy about saying "formerly Yugoslavia"?

Maybe because the attacker is almost certanly Bosnian/muslim?

20 years ago, war forced some 350,000 refugees from Bosnia-Herzegovina to flee to Germany.

www.dw.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

20 years ago, war forced some 350,000 refugees from Bosnia-Herzegovina to flee to Germany.

www.dw.com...

The media saying that is absurd, by a ruff calculation he would have been a small child when the former Yugoslavia broke up, I wonder why his current nationality is not being published.. I very much doubt he is on a Yugo passport!!!!!...

I concur it sounds like he would be Bosnian Muslim..

As for the Police stating yet again he was mentally ill, well of course!!!! who would follow the teachings of a war mongering pedo psychopath.

I think this may be the straw that broke the camels back in Germany, and with the rest of Europe leading into elections I see a far more right wing element getting into power.

copious amounts of dead and injured people all because of the short sighted nature and hidden agenda of the elite attempting to water down the local culture....

RA
edit on 10-3-2017 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

www.dw.com...

That's interesting DA, I haven't read he was from Yugoslavia or that he could be Muslim after all.

I linked to an article on the previous page that stated a witness described the man as German and drug addict looking. HERE

I went back and read the link in the OP but don`t see this reference, have you got a link mate?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I just saw an interview on Sky where the cop in charge said they were holding a mentally Ill man and looking for accomplices.

Since when do mentally ill people mob up to go on axe murdering sprees?
edit on 28pFri, 10 Mar 2017 01:59:28 -060020172017-03-10T01:59:28-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Fatmir H. (36) from former Yugoslavia. Psychological problems. Not a terrorist, just a maniac with an axe.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sorry to barge in, but this thread piqued my curiosity about the attack that happened in Heidelberg last month. I posted a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, it's really weird that authorities still haven't released the name of the attacker in that case. Authorities said they have charged him, that he's 35, and that Islamic terrorism wasn't his inspiration. I'm thinking he may be related to someone in power or something.

Will be interesting to see if they are able to identify these latest guys...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Fatmir H. (36) from former Yugoslavia. Psychological problems. Not a terrorist, just a maniac with an axe.

So who are the others then? His carers? "Come on Fatmir, we are going on a train ride today! What? Oh, ok, then you can bring your axe, just try not to hack at people."

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

So who are the others then? His carers? "Come on Fatmir, we are going on a train ride today! What? Oh, ok, then you can bring your axe, just try not to hack at people."

According to Deutsche Welle, he acted alone. Reports of others were completely wrong. This sort of thing does happen occasionally. For a British version, simply look back to the nutter with a machete that attacked the Primary School in Birmingham in the 1990's - he had been released from a secure psychiatric unit.

Anyway, Deutsche Welle report here.....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Makes me wonder why Sky news are still running the interview with the German cop though, he seemed pretty sure about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Makes me wonder why Sky news are still running the interview with the German cop though, he seemed pretty sure about it.

Sky news is probably the reason! Not that i am suggesting they have an agenda to push........

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Im predicting a sharp increase in this type of thing. The Tories are still hacking away at our care system.

More cuts for mental health services on the way so batten down the hatches UK.

Less care, no benefits, more homelessness, more domestic violence, just more bad.

Before long they'll be begging the press to call them all Islamists because they can't face up to the truth about where their current austerity plans are heading! Full circle there.

Rule by fear and control through poverty.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Sky news is probably the reason! Not that i am suggesting they have an agenda to push........

yeah, not quite the BBC but I get your point.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I am a Tory.......... and sadly i can't disagree with you. Mental Health care should be a primary concern, particularly in this day and age where we are much more likely to suffer mental breakdowns due to the stress of constant modern life.

That said, don't agree with many austerity critiscisms about health and the simple fact is that the NHS gets increased funding year on year (whichever party is currently the government). The squabbles about funding levels are generally about rate of increase rather than if they get increase or not. However, that is a completely different topic for a completely different thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Understood.

Might work on that thread myself. The money does go to NHS but somehow this still hasn't stopped services (in my area at least) being pulled.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Anyone think it's ironic that knife/axe attacks spike right after a country starts importing people from a religiously medieval society? I hear German police are even implementing chain mail. The memes write themselves folks.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Righwing fortune tellers at work?
Sry, but there is nothing mentioned, nowhere, that this was "cultural enrichment", as you guys call it.
I am watching german news channels on TV since hours, and if this could be used to raise the "muslim" terror fear, it would have been done. But it wasn´t. Curious is that the AFP is the only one that reported about two caught suspects.

Muslim terror in quotation marks, REALLY? I guess consensus blindness just got a new meaning...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Spot on. A elderly man around age 80 got attacked today by another madman with a machete in you guessed it Düsseldorf. The attacker is still a tlarge.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 10-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's bad.

Just to be clear. My comment regarding mental issues was related to the early report of multiple attackers which later turned out to be wrong.

I said it was unlikely because people with problems don't usually get together for an outburst.
It shouldn't be assumed that I was pointing the finger elsewhere. Just that the original report didn't make sense (to me at least).

24hr, up to the minute reports can often be misleading until the facts have been gathered and reports updated.

Any attack by anybody for any reason is a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join