It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axe attackers go on the rampage at Dusseldorf train station - several injured

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

You're guessing and we actually live here, mr. blind consent. No. Yes. Duh!

Go ahead and lable away any disagreement regarding your stupid hatemonger claims. Yeah, I know what this is about. REALLY! You may stop pretending now.

edit on 10-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Not at all.

Go back and read what I actually said.
We're being primed by the media for this kind of reaction.
I'll try and give an example... Only last week we were told in the press and on TV that our chances of a terrorist attack in the UK were high.

Consequently, any kind of sudden event like this and people associate it immediately with those warnings.

When was the last time the media issued an alert that you may come across someone experiencing mental health problems???

You could get in trouble any time, anywhere and for any reason but currently, unfortunate as that may be, the terror threat is what is on peoples minds.

Edit
For PublicOpinion.

I do apologise, I thought your last comment was directed to me.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Got it wrong

(post by Telos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Thats a good point and I think this is the predictible part of the PR management in our Total War with terror. Thanks for the French though, I'm fine with that.

The MSM is part of the problem I see with differing perceptions here. Not every rampage hits the news but they've used every single islamic terror incident to further promote war and fear, disparity of news coverage if you will. Now we see people awaiting the islamic terrorists due to this conditioning, which is pretty far away from the ATS I'd like to see. Question everything, ya know the drill.

Well. And if you would've seen his threads surrounding the false-flag ingredients with the recent attacks in Germany, you'd be aware what he's actually talking about.

Now I'm the lefty and you still don't know what I'm getting at. Right? Follow the CIASIS terror narrative until it hits you in the face with more wikileaks then, that's just the glorious globalists agenda in full swing. And our muslim hating right-wingers fall for it, as they've been conditioned to do so for years.
This thread kinda nailed it, which is why I think we need to talk about that as well. Not about opinions, but rather about the brainless proliferation of plain lies.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Tulpa

Thats a good point and I think this is the predictible part of the PR management in our Total War with terror. Thanks for the French though, I'm fine with that.

The MSM is part of the problem I see with differing perceptions here. Not every rampage hits the news but they've used every single islamic terror incident to further promote war and fear, disparity of news coverage if you will. Now we see people awaiting the islamic terrorists due to this conditioning, which is pretty far away from the ATS I'd like to see. Question everything, ya know the drill.

Well. And if you would've seen his threads surrounding the false-flag ingredients with the recent attacks in Germany, you'd be aware what he's actually talking about.

Now I'm the lefty and you still don't know what I'm getting at. Right? Follow the CIASIS terror narrative until it hits you in the face with more wikileaks then, that's just the glorious globalists agenda in full swing. And our muslim hating right-wingers fall for it, as they've been conditioned to do so for years.
This thread kinda nailed it, which is why I think we need to talk about that as well. Not about opinions, but rather about the brainless proliferation of plain lies.

Again, I'm not referring to this specific case but to the muslim terror denial from the one I've quoted. Yes, I do agree not everything should be attributed to muslims or be called an terrorist act but denying what's happening overall is not the right path either.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nobody denied a thing, but state terrorism is still on the table here. Especially now, as many NSU process witnesses started to die like flies.
Mind the gap between denial and scrunity, right now you just managed to deny his work on the subject. Who on Ceres cares anyway, we're far off-topic now. Look into that or don't and have my best hatchet, I'd suggest a peace pipe now.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

A muslim refugee maniac from Kosovo.

Tell the whole truth.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Chirp chirp... crickets.

And the fact that the perpetrator may not fit the Muslim persuasion, i suspect this thread will fade quickly into obscurity.

Well you certainly faded away into oblivion with your tail between your legs now that the attacker is a confirmed muslim refugee from Kosovo.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If a German had showed up in London in 1944 and opened fire, would police have ruled out any connection to Nazism?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: MysticPearl

There were reports of a "crazed man" at the scene and two people were arrested.

FYI:

In these circumstances "crazed man" is code for "german speaking and did not look like an arab, so we can't call it terror".

I wonder if the fact that he is from Kosovo had a part in his departure from normal mental development. Given the war that raged in Kosovo when he would have been around the age of 15 to 17, were his family members killed. Close friends killed, and if they were missing or dead was he being socially integrated by his new countrymen.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Righwing fortune tellers at work?
Sry, but there is nothing mentioned, nowhere, that this was "cultural enrichment", as you guys call it.
I am watching german news channels on TV since hours, and if this could be used to raise the "muslim" terror fear, it would have been done. But it wasn´t. Curious is that the AFP is the only one that reported about two caught suspects.

I'm pretty sure if they turn out to be rabid Trump fans, the OP will beg the mods to close the thread.

Or more likely, when there's yet another attack today in Germany, you will disappear as your make believe utopia doesn't exist and lies only get you so far.
edit on 10-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like 3 attacks in 24hrs in Germany
www.breitbart.com...

Not a good day. There appears to be quite a few lone nuts running around. Let's hope they don't organise.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Righwing fortune tellers at work?
Sry, but there is nothing mentioned, nowhere, that this was "cultural enrichment", as you guys call it.
I am watching german news channels on TV since hours, and if this could be used to raise the "muslim" terror fear, it would have been done. But it wasn´t. Curious is that the AFP is the only one that reported about two caught suspects.

I'm pretty sure if they turn out to be rabid Trump fans, the OP will beg the mods to close the thread.

Or more likely, when there's yet another attack today in Germany, you will disappear as your make believe utopia doesn't exist and lies only get you so far.

Not at all. I call out religious extremism when it's confirmed.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

tear gas attack yesterday...axe attack today.....is this at all related to the largest shopping mall in Germany they closed it because of suspected terrorist attack...the cops went in and got all the early morning cleaning crew out of the building..

in the city of essen

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

A paranoid schizophrenic from the Kosovo, who's in Germany since 2009. I didn't see a thing regarding his religion, but I did read that he wanted to be suicided by cops.

Axt-Attacke in Düsseldorf

The other attacker from Ddorf wasn't found yet, might be related though.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So many people being called mentally ill yet oddly they seem also to be radical Muslims..

New press / government way to avoid the actual news?

Although mentally ill is a pretty fair assessment of most Radicals..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join