It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axe attackers go on the rampage at Dusseldorf train station - several injured

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Happening now.

DUSSELDORF's train station is on lockdown after a man armed with an axe went on the rampage injuring at least five people in an attack.

Anti-terror police have cordoned off Dusseldorf's central station in Germany with reports of two people arrested and more suspected attackers on the run.

It is thought at least five people have been injured.

Spiegel newspaper reports victims have been left bleeding on the ground after a man with an axe launched an attack on a train.

Here

More cultural enrichment I guess. Follows the blueprint of other attacks in Europe over the last year using knives/axes type things to assault citizens.

Seeing reports on twitter there's other attackers on the loose and a 13 yr old girl was one of the victims.

edit on 9-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Thanks Angela Merkel and Globalists!

It's only going to continue to get worse too...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up, have friends living in and around dusseldorf.

ETA: looks like a bad day to be in duseldorf period, saw at the bottom of the article they evacuated the airport after a WW2 bomb was discovered.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

eta: for those that do not know it the airport and the train station are about a 15 min tram ride apart, in fact the train goes to the airport.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
how exciting.....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Righwing fortune tellers at work?
Sry, but there is nothing mentioned, nowhere, that this was "cultural enrichment", as you guys call it.
I am watching german news channels on TV since hours, and if this could be used to raise the "muslim" terror fear, it would have been done. But it wasn´t. Curious is that the AFP is the only one that reported about two caught suspects.

edit on 9 3 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

There were reports of a "crazed man" at the scene and two people were arrested.

FYI:

In these circumstances "crazed man" is code for "german speaking and did not look like an arab, so we can't call it terror".

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How's that C.K plan going Bilderbergs?

golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.co.uk...

Angela Merkel was a recipient of the Charlemagne prize in 2008. Who would have believed it?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/3/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Text

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Axe attacks are what raises the Muslim terror fear, not people reporting on it.

And it follows a clear pattern.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There are conflicting reports about the number of attackers. German media reported that 2 attackers are in custody and 2 suspects are still at large. The police hasn't disclosed anything regarding the men in custody. At least nobody got fatally injured. It sounds like a coordinated attack and not some random incident to be honest. I'm so sick of this crap.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh dear,

Do not tell me,

Mentally ill, with no religious motive...

I cannot see a f#cking description of the c#nts either, even though the news agencies have "eye witness reports", good one not giving people a heads up of who to look out for, why could that be???

Edit just seen this:: One of those injured is reported to be a 13-year-old, after the axe-man hacked at her upper arm.

Really, a 13 year old.. You Piece of #...

RA
edit on 9-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If they reported multiple attackers I very much doubt its anything to do with mental illness.

When people with real problems go off the rails they don't usually get a bunch of friends to join in.

Its more a spontaneous kinda thing.

Radio 4 (UK) just reported two arrests, "more" suspects being sought.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Probably ISIS and not a lumberjack.
Either way it's terrible

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Having crazed religious fanatics running loose everywhere is going to bring in the fascism they hate. The people will demand action and if those in power today won't do the right thing, they will get replaced with people who will in the near future.

If Hitler had such a situation to exploit he would have gained power far sooner than it took him.

Who is cramming EU countries with these religious psychopaths, fully funded for mass transportation, food, clothing, cell phones, military age men? It is disgusting and transparently obvious the evil intentions of doing so but the Media totally ignores it and goes out of their way to defend their injection into Western society, like a lethal dose of bad medicine.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah if it was 1 guy with an axe, it might be a nut job.
But we know exactly what it was, if there were 2 axe wielding nuts.
Come on Germany, enough is enough...time to flush the toilet over there.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I may be straying slightly off topic but on the radio last night (I didn't catch the whole thing) but Erdogan is pushing for more cash or he'll open the floodgates of migrants to Europe.
Someone should've warned Merkel before she did a deal that blackmailers don't stop once you've paid up.
There has been a problem for Germany with Turkish campaigners in favour of Erdogan. They told him to stop and apparently he said they'll just have to suck it up.

He believes Germany to be a Turkish "colony" and from there he wants to spread out and have a nice big empire again.

Sorry if that's a bit vague (and maybe not entirely correct) but I didn't catch the whole thing and had a number of distractions.

edit on 9-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Durr

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
can i please have next weeks lotto numbers of you fortune tellers, please?

What we know now:
The attacker left a train and attacked 5 people. Then he ran away, jumped of a bridge, injured himself by doing so, so he could get arrested by the cops.
Somebody took a video of the attack, in that video you could see another one running from the scene. It is not said that the second runner is an attacker too, it seems tha he just wanted to flee that scene to not get hurt, hacked, injured too.
Thats the NOT ALTERNATIVE Fact right now.
But fortune tellers for sure know more, don´t they?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I only know what's been posted here and a brief mention on the radio.

Unfortunately, there SEEMS to be a pattern emerging and I don't blame people for jumping to the more obvious conclusion. Its just a sign of the times we're in.

Terrible media, terrible violence, terrible situation.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Was the old bomb a "Russian" bomb ?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I may be straying slightly off topic but on the radio last night (I didn't catch the whole thing) but Erdogan is pushing for more cash or he'll open the floodgates of migrants to Europe.
Someone should've warned Merkel before she did a deal that blackmailers don't stop once you've paid up.
There has been a problem for Germany with Turkish campaigners in favour of Erdogan. They told him to stop and apparently he said they'll just have to suck it up.

He believes German to be a Turkish "colony" and from there he wants to spread out and have a nice big empire again.

Sorry if that's a bit vague (and maybe not entirely correct) but I didn't catch the whole thing and had a number of distractions.

It´s funny how such things are not reported here, like the manhunt for the childkiller that got caught several hours ago, since they searched for him for two or three days.
But if it something the righwingers can use fo their own profits, there are instantly two threads about that "cultural enrichment"(Nazi speak) that was maybe not done by a muslim ,or a foreigner, a blackhaired...
We just still dont know who it was because it was not reported by the police yet!!!

Erdogan is not going for more cash. He sees that he maybe could lose the referendum to turn Turkey completely into a muslim dictatorship. Now he is trying to get the voting voices from people of turkish origin that live in liberal european countries, but not turkey. They seem to have a good reason not to live in Erdolfistan. Maybe they would be in jail now, because they don´t follow the Führer. But there are a lot of Erdogan supporters in Germany, born here, there parents or grandparents came here because germany needed them to work for us. And these fools are ready to destroy the lifes and futures of millions of sane turkish people in turkey, with helping Erdogan to do the exact same thing as the austrian moustache before 1933 in germany.
Yeah, it´s easy to vote for a dictatorship in Turkey, if you are living in liberal Germany.
Erdogan and his ministers want to fish for votes outside of Turkey. Everybody who supports Erdolf the wannabe Sultan shouzld get a free one way ticket to turkey, to live under their beloved Führer in the turkish dictatorship they want to vote for!
If Erdolf and his Erdolfistan is that great, why do they still live in Germany, isn´t that absurd?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thanks for that. I wasn't too clear about what they were actually campaigning about, exactly.

Erdogan certainly seems to feel he has some leverage in the EU.

Back to the OP. When I say terrible media I'm referring to the fact the we hear almost instantly that "something" happened but it takes time to get all the facts. That time lag gets filled with speculation.

edit on 9-3-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join