It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Ok thanks

i like the idea of ancient stasis chambers
using natural science

but i think too much
when a siddhar showed me a mirror
i thought to fix sun beams onto it
he told me its too brush my hair instead

Thanks to all contributing to the thread
love to hear more about peoples experiences and beliefs

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I dont see a difference in you or his advice in use especially if you bush it outside before the sun sets. Although you may or may not be surprised that Ive seen rainbows attached to peoples heads in such a light or reflection.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What you are was never born so will never die!

True but what are you doing in this thread? Others want to discuss immortality,let them. You are happy with the now.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wouldnt chide too much on people trying to make impermanent permanent or vice versa... they find that middle having walked to one extreme then sat at the other... theyll find the weight is the same eventually on both sides when its just theirs.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Do you have a teacher ?

edit on 13-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Thanks to all contributing to the thread
love to hear more about peoples experiences and beliefs

Im glad this thread was started. It is my hope that we and like minded people in this thread will find what we are looking for.

Its worth mentioning the book of Aquarius since it was so popular a few years ago and there was threads here about it. The materia was supposed to be urine. maybe but i always thought it was something else. urine refined that many times in order to make the philosophers stone would be very deadly

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: broteinshake

Urine is only beneficial as an elixir if your system is healthy

Pure in = Pure out

Great read if you like Paracelsus
www.levity.com...

" Abraham, that Vulcanic Tubalcain "

i hope too hear more from you

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There is another type of immortality that just occurred to me. That you are so in the now that that moment lasts for eternity. That would be achieving immortality by manipulating the time factor.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Just a mirror that relects both inside and out and sometimes nothing at all... meaning everyone and noone.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

yes, i think this is what BBD is talking about when he explained about spiritual immortality...

well, at least, the descriptions from people who were or are self realized are pointing to that in my opinion.

there is no time, just one moment.

now. present.
edit on 1465917797623June236233016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If someone has already filtered it then adding more is just becoming a system of water purification over loading the kidneys...

Now of course if someone does that with the hope will or intent that doing such will allow pure clean water for everyone? Thats a karmic ritual of benefit to the world that transforms ones own suffering into one of benefit for all.

This of course is self sacrifice with an ego... that eople would see as abuse of oneself, but if only seeing and and asking intent? Then that act of empathy wont be seen as such.

This is why I can apreciate the idea of Christs sacrifice as well as many others that do not banner under christainity but awakening to be of benefit and blessing to others although turning inward to filter out the world for practice has what others see as only ure selfishness. Yet on fruition have no comprehension of what has taken place when the whole world ends up within ones embrace.

But yes indeed perspective is everything, one perspective or one facet is admiring the sparkle not the gem, if we only see the sparkle its fragmented and we see everything but the light that would blind as if staring at the sun... but all is like this when perspective does not limit with attachment to one side or facet.

The self before this journey is like a rhinestone and afterwards a rhinestone, different but not. Yes thats a paradox that cleans windows and opens doors.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That would be freezing chronological time.

The other possibility is freezing biological time. There are two energies in your body one speeds up cellular division and the other slows cellular division down. If you balance these two energy's biological time stands still you stop ageing.

Chinese would say balance the yin and yang energy's.

edit on 14-6-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

world is the reality it is what it is, what we make it are like all the same person showing up at different times. So its imossible to be one excet in our unspoken appreciation of the world, seen as one hand clapping... when someone else sees it? Then theres applause but for all the actors in it us and not us showing us ourselves or how we once were... and a great empathy when those other parts of us showing up early or late have still yet to arrive.

Like sitting at a McDonalds because the directions are bad while they sit at another one... wondering where the other is at sharing the same experience yet alone. like theres only one McDonalds or world... when we sit in our own world or bubble of an ego theres an infinite supply of them and all of them contain the very same base reality, yet not... there beauty and tragedy in that at the very same time elation and tears of empathy... when knowing theres two McDonalds and no way to tell either except seeming like some mad person pointing randomly at both then each other.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What is time but what we make of it? We make all sorts of things out of it conceptually... but living in concepts has us all on different schedules of being.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For a man chasing time there is never enough

The splinter of mu call it a time block
lose it and you are free

This can be achieved through method 1

edit on 14-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

it seems to me now, one point of practice is than to train the mind so it can enter "one hand clapping" naturally and without effort.
and if we practice long enough to get so accomplished, we can help beings in best way possible because than we can realize or learn what is real cause and effect for everything or anyone we decide to focus on.

but outside of one hand clapping, reality is what it is.
although this seems to be implying some separation between the two, were there is none. for me it seems that it should be like when i wake up from sleep...

and i thought that when full realization is accomplished and stable, such beings are always in one hand clapping...or at least they seem to be aware a lot more than human with five senses is in normal waking state.

probably .. this how mind functions when it realizes true nature of being and we are "guarding the one" as was mentioned in a tao song kibric linked a page or two ago in some post.
hm...after pondering a bit more about it, maybe union with pure subtle body brings into awareness its senses even in normal waking state.

just curious a bit...if i don't need to know or over thinking again, it ok than you can ignore this post.

i imagine what i am asking is a bit like explaining how some color looks like to a blind man.

oh i see your point now, this is certainly very interesting information and thanks for mentioning it.
edit on 1465931969619June196193016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

thanks for mentioning that and i apologize for going off your thread topic nearly all the time with bbd...
edit on 1465927249600June006003016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

No worries

its what the thread is for

Forgetting Time in a city is hard. If you have a 9-5 job even harder

Many men went out into the wild
so they could forget Civilization and a lifetime of brainwashing

they said " Civilization is a deception "

After only months in the wild you might start to agree

Thanks to all keeping this thread alive

edit on 14-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Many cultures believe in places on this earth that exist here but in another realm, like phantom islands for example.

This other world is prominent in Celtic mythology and what is interesting is that time flows at a different rate there.
They say one day for the inhabitance of this other world is equivalent to 100 years passed in our realm.

In one Irish legend a warrior goes to the other world for 3 days but when he comes back he is very sad because 300 years had passed on earth, all the people he knew including his family were long dead.

In there perspective a human life lasts less then a day which is an interesting thing to think about.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

thank you also for being brilliant host and i feel that you are another amazing and humble person around here we can learn a lot from...

hah, i don't need to go into the wild to agree with that right now ...

kidding aside...

yup, to forget time seems hard.
but with enough practice i feel it could be done anywhere. if we learn to stay in same mindfulness and clarity as is achieved while in practice.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join