It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Easy there tough guy..your mom is calling from the top of the basement stairs..you forgot to make your bed.

There is nothing courageous about hate and bigotry.."your kind" only pose tough in anonymous internet forums and behind white hoods. In public you slither beneath rocks.

a reply to: Indigo5

I've been watching the evolution of the liberal cause my entire life. I've been through the political correctness indoctrination, I've seen the reverse discrimination come full swing, I've seen the labeling of people who don't agree with their ideology with names like racist , bigot, Islamaphobe, homophobe and many other labels that cost people their jobs and lively hood while destroying everything they ever worked for in the process.

I've seen them persecute people for loving America or even putting up an American flag on the 4th of July. I've seen people get persecuted for saying Merry Christmas because someone got offended. I've always wondered how far the liberals would go in order to assert their will onto those that don't think as they do.

After seeing this latest example of excepted violence from the liberal youth, it's become clear that they have stepped up their plans and have entered a new phase which appears to be a precursor to murder, if not outright war in the streets. And as always, they will justify the means with the end result.

I thought I was watching a riot in a third world country with the Mexican flags and gang attacks of elderly, women and single while males. Even the police didn't help the victims, I'm amazed nobody was murdered.

Come November closing in on the election, I will say this, if this is a precursor to future ways of doing things for the liberal ways of life, I will not hesitate to use any and all force to protect my family if this spreads across the country and streets where I live.

edit on 3-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
edit on 3-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I know that you have participated in a few of my posts and know that I do not personally support Trump (based on policy), but I am STRONGLY considering voting for him at this point. I am SO SICK of the regressive left. If I do vote for him, it will 100% be out of spite for these regressive brainless lunatics.

The American people have had enough of this crap.

More people need to take a stand against this anti-American anti-freedom movement.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

That comment is the winner. I almost spit out my drink.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Why do you hate Trump?

"Because he's racist f---- that cracker"

All of these people running around these days, EVEN ON THIS SITE, displaying a bunch of overtly racist behavior and words calling everyone else who have done nothing racists.

Makes sense regressives, makes sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Many Americans feel this way. Silent majority anyone? I dare say it is the norm. If anything, Americans truly despise being told what and how to think as is evident in the current political climate. Each side thinks that they are pushing back against a system that is oppressing them.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The one thing you are failing to mention here, is that ultra right wing groups are quickly labeled as terrorists, by the United States government, JDL, SPLC etc. etc. Look at how quickly the wildlife preserve guys were condemned by the regressives, the media, and everyone else. People called them terrorists right away even though there was zero violence.

How many of these right wing groups are categorized and treated as terrorists? TONS. And it doesn't take much, not even a violent act in a lot of cases. Many groups are called domestic terrorists just based on the fact that they are anti gay marriage.

ter·ror·ism
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

These people are terrorists. Plain and simple. Quit trying to take the political aspect out of it. This is a current event that has been taking place for several months, and it is politically motivated. Of this goes unchecked I assure you it is going to get worse.

The violence is coming from the political ideology so it is a political issue. Quit trying to make it "just" about the violence.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh poor poor Trump, or should we call him Mr. President, is always the victim. He can dish it out can't he? Like the blathering coward he is. The delusions here are insufferable. If anyone who thinks paid protesters coerced by loonies are representatives of liberalism or any decent person who sees through Trumps charade, I've got a bridge to sell you or how about an incompetent megalomaniac? Hey two for one! I'm a businessman.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Are you kidding me?

We can't even get the government to call ISIS, terrorists!!!

the "T" word is only used for conservative groups that don't want a big government.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The topic IS about the violence. Of course it's politically motivated. If it weren't, there would be much less coverage, violence and outrage.

edit on 3-6-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's California, a wonderful progressive state. They do not get the right to defend themselves there, part of the reason why I left. No one is armed there except for the little coward gang bangers running around.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Get out of here with that nonsense man.

Blaming other's actions on what Trump said? Poor babies can't handle the truth so it's his fault they are violent thugs?

That's bogus and you know it.

Actually, these people's actions prove what Trump is saying more than anything. They don't even realize that their behavior is mirroring the one thing he said that was blown out of proportion by the media. If anyone is to blame it is the MSM for calling him racist to begin with.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Oh poor poor Trump, or should we call him Mr. President, is always the victim. He can dish it out can't he? Like the blathering coward he is. The delusions here are insufferable. If anyone who thinks paid protesters coerced by loonies are representatives of liberalism or any decent person who sees through Trumps charade, I've got a bridge to sell you or how about an incompetent megalomaniac? Hey two for one! I'm a businessman.

Got a money trail to each protestors pocket? unless you do its speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: TechniXcality

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking

13% of the US is African American
17% Is of Hispanic Origin

I think when a presidential nominee says racist and bigoted things about 30% of the US population it's no longer a "Liberal" thing...Hell, up until a decade ago Conservatives used to have the Latino vote locked up.

You can keep calling it a "Liberal" phenomena if it makes you feel better, but I am pretty sure that the folks we seeing engaging in violence could care less about politics until Trump came on the scene calling them rapists and murderers.

I know that racists on the left confuse Hispanics, many of which have been here for hundreds of years with Illegal immigrants but that's just not true.

WTF? Really...By "Racists on the left" you Mean Donald Trump???

Trump just this week derided the federal judge in his lawsuit case as a "Mexican" and told the WSJ that the judge should recuse himself because he has a conflict of interest "since I am building a wall"?????

Of course that judge was born in Indiana, but just happens to have a Latino name.

Oh you mean the guy that gives scholarships to illegal immigrants and supports La Raza a Mexican Supremacist Hate Group? How come KKK is bad but La Raza is good?
gotnews.com...

Wow...the stupidity is stunning...

From REDSTATE (And a gazillion others if you search)

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza.

www.redstate.com...

Ya someone is stunningly stupid. La Raza isn't La Raza it's just La Raza.

From your article, "Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California"

So not only does La Raza claim that La Raza doesn't mean "The Race" which anyone who got a D in Spanish could tell you it literally translated 100% as that, but La Raza isn't even La Raza.

Oh no...I just checked google and there are a dozen "La Raza" restaurants within 50 miles of me!!! Help!!!

The two groups have no association at all...So say right wing lawyers and judges of every color and race, so say right wing politicans....so say anyone that knows anything about it....keep celebrating your ignorance..

That snake hasn't bit me yet. Ergo it must be harmless. "The Race" doesn't mean anything. I guess I should find and eat at KKK chicken so that I can feel culturally diverse? Back to the OP and off your dereailing. Did that woman deserve to be assaulted and told, "they'd make her mexican"? Or are they disgusting pigs? Did Trump make them threaten to rape her? He must have magic powers.
edit on 3-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The topic IS about the violence. Of course it's politically motivated. If it weren't, there would be much less coverage, violence and outrage.

And the media can't get big enough forks to feast on it. The reason that there are so many violent protesters in the first place. A self fulfilling cycle that needs to be broken.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Konduit
Bernie supporters mistake one of their own for a Trump supporter and start beating him until another protestor tells them that "he's one of us."

This is #ing madness. When is the media going to start reporting the truth about these terrorists?

That's how idiotic they are, and shows a large group of the 'Bernie supporters" are simply 'out for blood, any blood even their own"... Welcome to "revolutionary America brought to you by the far left"...

These groups are being funded and even egged on by some very powerful people like soros. The reason is simple when where watching riots in the street we ate not paying attention to what's going on. People don't realize Banks have been fined billions of dollars and guess what no one knows where it went. Poof it's gone. Let's discuss these fines the we're not issued by judge but by a government agency and the justice department made million states made millions and even other agencies the money just disapeared.

Then here comes the funny part banks could get there fines reduced by donating to approved charities wait for it, one of them being the Clinton foundation but several left wing organizations were approved by the Obama administration. So we have 110 billion in fines without a court hearing by the way, this doesn't count other fines by justice this is just over mortgages.

To reduce these fines with a deal made with justice they can donate to these groups getting 2 for 1. So if they owe a million they can donate 500000 to pay the fine as long as it's an approved charity. Do you guys not see what's going on with this it's extortion plain and simple.

So you don't think I'm lying since I'm betting most had no clue read this.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Ps don't blame the banks I'd do it to its only good business.

edit on 6/4/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

It's what people crave...like electrolytes! I heard that they are going through the SJ footage to find and arrest those that they can. Even assigned a task force. Not much on that however but I can find wall to wall coverage of the BS they did.

edit on 3-6-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your post deserves it's own thread especially this part :Among the groups receiving the money were Hispanic civil rights group the National Council of La Raza ($1.5 million), the National Urban League ($1.1 million) and the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America ($750,000).

PS, Please sir, spelling and punctuation, great post but difficult to read.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
White adult males are going to be an endangered species. That's fo sho like a mo fo my peeps!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dragonridr

Your post deserves it's own thread especially this part :Among the groups receiving the money were Hispanic civil rights group the National Council of La Raza ($1.5 million), the National Urban League ($1.1 million) and the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America ($750,000).

PS, Please sir, spelling and punctuation, great post but difficult to read.

I'm on my phone and didn't expect it to get that long. But people are being duped and these protests are hiding a huge conspiracy. Keep people distracted by riots and bathrooms as government consolidates power. And as you can see sells out amarican citizens.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join