It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Those nutcase cowards won't pull any of this up in Redding, California today, That is Cowboy country up there, they will get their criminal heads kicked in. ~$heopleNation
edit on 3-6-2016 by SheopleNation because: Typo

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here, a woman exits a rally and is hit with spit, bottles and eggs? People are chased done and beaten. Have personal property stolen and burned. Have there cars attacked. People jumped leaving.

This kind of thing didn't happen with any of the other candidates. It didn't happen with Romney. This is a huge thing happening consistently around Trump. My question to you is, why do you think this is? What makes Trump so different?

Simple, misinformation in the media and confirmation bias. Exactly what you and your friend have been posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is a reason why we see so much hate and vitriol from the SJW left and that is not because there is just a small minority of them advocating for and committing violence upon trump supporters or otherwise anyone not supportive of their ideas and that reason is because the entire movement is build on hypocrisy. When they are standing in a room full of their fellow hypocrites they chant "love ,accept and be tolerant of one another" but the moment they have to share a sidewalk with anyone not voting left men woman and children are punched , spat on, egged in the face , called bitch racists and right after that "cracker" (ironic that is) like in one of the videos in the op.

Some SJW's here may right now denounce violence etc but as all have seen they right away try to point the finger at trump supporters. We are not talking about incidents here. We are talking about and witnessing the behavior of the entire leftist SJW movement as a whole. Where are the SJW's in the big media attempting to take a stance against this ? Where is the SJW standing in front of a camera and a audience preaching against this? Nowhere because they are all to busy patting each other on the back for a job well done.

"We the left (SJW's) are for love, peace, tolerance and acceptance and if you do not agree with our ideas blood will flow"

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Here, a woman exits a rally and is hit with spit, bottles and eggs? People are chased done and beaten. Have personal property stolen and burned. Have there cars attacked. People jumped leaving.

This kind of thing didn't happen with any of the other candidates. It didn't happen with Romney. This is a huge thing happening consistently around Trump. My question to you is, why do you think this is? What makes Trump so different?

So you're going to be okay with right-wingers beating up Obama supporters because right-wingers really don't like Obama and that's justification enough, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Apparently, Trump and his supporters have to follow the narrative and script provided by the left and MSM or else they will be beaten.

This is what passes for free expression in America today.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Its funny i looked at all these videos of whites being chased, assaulted, and harassed and no one being arrested.

Must be that white privilege I keep hearing about..
edit on 3-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump is to blame for violent protesters, are women in short skirts to blame for violent rapists? Are Jews to blame for the holocaust?

I think the violence is inexcusable, but also not unsurprising given the bigoted and racist atmosphere he has encouraged.

If trump supporters are so bigoted and racist and the ones spreading "hate speech" and so violent then how come it is that the leftist are spreading so much violence and blood?

We see these people committing violent crimes at every conference that is being held by someone that they do not like. You do not agree with me? Show me one case where the MRA has stood outside a feminist convention attempting to block their access to it hitting and spitting them in the face and calling them names.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

So you're going to be okay with right-wingers beating up Obama supporters because right-wingers really don't like Obama and that's justification enough, right?

Well said and spot on. After what he said he should answer yes to that question if he does not want to give a hypocritical answer.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Its funny i looked at all these videos of whites being chased, assaulted, and harassed and no one being arrested.

Must be that white privilege I keep hearing about..

I was also thinking that while watching those videos.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So strange that you responded to a bunch of stuff I didn't cite at all as if I did?, but ignored the singular question I did ask?

I believe ignorance and dishonesty are inbred cousins of one another that spend their time bumping ugly in the corners of some folks minds.

There is the stuff you post...and there is the stuff you know, but don't discuss in certain company.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So you have nothing. If guilt by association is on the table, then let's discuss Barry O's connections to the Weather Underground domestic terrorist group while we're having this talk. Guess that makes him a domestic terrorist in your eyes. No? Then you're a hypocrite.

Retweeting non-offensive, non-racially tinged tweets from individuals who are associated with white supremecist groups is NOT racism. Criticism of Barry O IS NOT racism (despite the fact that the race card defense is really all the bastard has these days.)

So we're back to my initial point... just how goddamned sheeplike are these #BLM protesters to be regurgitating a BS narrative that Trump is racist against black people? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM

Period.

TRUMP 2016- FTW

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Romney? No, but it did to Obama. How soon we all forget that some of these same people were out there to help 'elect' Obama protesting him. Google it.

The difference is in 2008 the POTUS was not saying that Obama is a lunatic and talking down on him. He was not talking to his base about how Obama will end the world as we know it. Every single person this election is talking about one thing. TRUMP.

This is something that a sitting POTUS usually will not due. The country is also at a tipping point that has been culminating for decades.

This is not about Trump. This is an attack on the US. They can take their Mexican flags and stick them where the sun don't shine. This has been going on for awhile. Look at this loon in 08.

www.youtube.com...

Or the immigration protests in 06/07.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So you have nothing. If guilt by association is on the table, then let's discuss Barry O's connections to the Weather Underground domestic terrorist group while we're having this talk. Guess that makes him a domestic terrorist in your eyes. No? Then you're a hypocrite.

Nonsense followed by derail? Followed nonsense...finished off by insult/baiting?

One of us sure has "nothing"...

Retweeting non-offensive, non-racially tinged tweets from individuals who are associated with white supremecist groups is NOT racism.

Hmmm. Did you miss the Trump Re-Tweet citing fictional stats about African Americans murdering whites?..A white supremist infographic?

Not even "racially tinged"??

So we're back to my initial point...

Oh...You have a point?

just how goddamned sheeplike are these #BLM protesters to be regurgitating a BS narrative that Trump is racist against black people? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM

What color is the sun in your world?...Lots of the Right Wing is slamming Trump as a racist...and Paul Ryan, the Republican Leader of the House of Representatives denounced Trump today for his racist comments about the judge..

But ya...I can see how your world view survives much better if you just declare everyone #BLM.

TRUMP 2016- FTW

math matters...the man is going to lose...then within 12 months declare bankruptcy...

Note this post, so we can revisit it...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

More Mexican flag wavers.

Do I care what people that wave a foreign flag around have to say about the American political process?

Sure don't.

They love Mexico so much they are FREE to go back.

So the left move on from pies to eggs.

I wonder if it was organic?

Just think that would have fed a homeless guy too.

That's California people!

Always keeping it classy.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Can't answer a question can you. All you do is deflect, say you do not understand and then put together a nice ending quote to your post.

Give me a video of three instances Trump was Racist? Can you do it?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Can't answer a question can you. All you do is deflect, say you do not understand and then put together a nice ending quote to your post.

Give me a video of three instances Trump was Racist? Can you do it?

I already did? and you pretended I didn't and have yet to explain it?

Want another?

uhhh...I don't know, let me randomly click todays news...Trump calls a US citizen and Indiana born federal judge "A Mexican" that is unfit to be a judge.

www.cnn.com...

And By the way...this is news in Indiana...one more state that is not in his camp any longer...florida gone...New Mexico? He attacked New Mexico's gov....last name Martinez...hell he is just knocking them off the list.

His supporters will have their racist catharsis. But what his diarrhea brain to mouth disease has done for his electoral chances this week alone makes it virtually impossible for him to win.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"Mexican" Is a nationality not a race.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

"Mexican" Is a nationality not a race.

And neither is illegal.

ILLEGAL immigrant: Someone that thinks they are above such trival things as American LAWS.

As the videos clearly showed too.

Assault, and battery.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Simple, misinformation in the media and confirmation bias. Exactly what you and your friend have been posting.

Okay, and how about the people who simply watch his interviews and his debates, listen to his own unedited words, and respond by protesting. Why are the protests so strongly against Trump vs other Republican candidates in the past? Do you recognize anything in his rhetoric that could attribute to the huge amount of protests?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Why are the protests so strongly against Trump vs other Republican candidates in the past?

Because the intellectually challenged people on the left believe everything they see on tv.

Gotta love PC!.

And Lack critical thinking skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join