It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: neo96
ILLEGAL immigrant: Someone that thinks they are above such trival things as American LAWS.

ILLEGAL immigrant is simply someone who comes here illegally. Careful, your hate is showing.

So if they know they are here illegally, and remain here illegally, do they have respect for American laws?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

illegal withdraw of money from a bank is also just an illegal withdraw.

Or bank robbery, but it shouldn't be 'illegal".

heehee

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
if violence is the only response from the left when exposed to different ideas or perspectives,, then we've already lost and are well on our way to an authoritarian state.

Absolutely. Just look at colleges these days as well as the current political climate. The "left" are the most authoritative and fascist, hiding behind supposed "hateful rhetoric" of others and the "race card" whenever convenient. They are the ones hindering any freedom of speech and assembly of those they disagree with. They are the ones not allowing meetings on campus by others they disagree with. They are ones blocking entrances to political rallies, attacking people, putting fear in the minds of people they don't agree with even physically attacking them, humiliating them, throwing eggs, taking hats of their heads and stomping or burning them, surrounding them, cornering them, shouting them down, intimidating them, etc.... Seriously, need I say more. And there are actually people here defending and excusing this behavior. These are not Trump supporters doing this, while the media narrative is that they are the violent ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: TechniXcality

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking

13% of the US is African American
17% Is of Hispanic Origin

I think when a presidential nominee says racist and bigoted things about 30% of the US population it's no longer a "Liberal" thing...Hell, up until a decade ago Conservatives used to have the Latino vote locked up.

You can keep calling it a "Liberal" phenomena if it makes you feel better, but I am pretty sure that the folks we seeing engaging in violence could care less about politics until Trump came on the scene calling them rapists and murderers.

I know that racists on the left confuse Hispanics, many of which have been here for hundreds of years with Illegal immigrants but that's just not true.

WTF? Really...By "Racists on the left" you Mean Donald Trump???

Trump just this week derided the federal judge in his lawsuit case as a "Mexican" and told the WSJ that the judge should recuse himself because he has a conflict of interest "since I am building a wall"?????

Of course that judge was born in Indiana, but just happens to have a Latino name.

Oh you mean the guy that gives scholarships to illegal immigrants and supports La Raza a Mexican Supremacist Hate Group? How come KKK is bad but La Raza is good?
gotnews.com...

Wow...the stupidity is stunning...

From REDSTATE (And a gazillion others if you search)

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza.

www.redstate.com...

Ya someone is stunningly stupid. La Raza isn't La Raza it's just La Raza.

From your article, "Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California"

So not only does La Raza claim that La Raza doesn't mean "The Race" which anyone who got a D in Spanish could tell you it literally translated 100% as that, but La Raza isn't even La Raza. Shut the Front Door. Do you REALLY believe that or does it just help your cognitive dissonance? Because to unravel 1 lie would be to question the whole narrative you've been fed.

edit on 3-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: Indigo5

Care to point out what is actually the racist remark about Obama in that video?

Critisizing Obama is in itself racist. This is why we've had no good president jokes in 8 years and another part of how Trump will Make Commedy Great Again by bringing back the ability to make jokes about our Commander In Chief.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here, a woman exits a rally and is hit with spit, bottles and eggs? People are chased done and beaten. Have personal property stolen and burned. Have there cars attacked. People jumped leaving.

This kind of thing didn't happen with any of the other candidates. It didn't happen with Romney. This is a huge thing happening consistently around Trump. My question to you is, why do you think this is? What makes Trump so different?

Speaking truth to power? Many other Repubs are just RINOs kowtowing to the lefts hate. Here ia a man who says what he thinks. What is so different about Trump that makes it ok for people to be violent? What scares you about him so much that you'd support cold cocking people in the back of the head and throwing things at women while telling them, "you'll make them Mexican". I'll leave that to your imagination what they meant.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump is to blame for violent protesters, are women in short skirts to blame for violent rapists? Are Jews to blame for the holocaust?

I think the violence is inexcusable, but also not unsurprising given the bigoted and racist atmosphere he has encouraged.

If trump supporters are so bigoted and racist and the ones spreading "hate speech" and so violent then how come it is that the leftist are spreading so much violence and blood?

We see these people committing violent crimes at every conference that is being held by someone that they do not like. You do not agree with me? Show me one case where the MRA has stood outside a feminist convention attempting to block their access to it hitting and spitting them in the face and calling them names.

Good luck.

If such a man existed we'd all know his name and deeds because the MSM would have thrown it in our face several hundred times by now. Yet when the leftists assault people it's because we made them mad.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Romney? No, but it did to Obama. How soon we all forget that some of these same people were out there to help 'elect' Obama protesting him. Google it.

The difference is in 2008 the POTUS was not saying that Obama is a lunatic and talking down on him. He was not talking to his base about how Obama will end the world as we know it. Every single person this election is talking about one thing. TRUMP.

This is something that a sitting POTUS usually will not due. The country is also at a tipping point that has been culminating for decades.

This is not about Trump. This is an attack on the US. They can take their Mexican flags and stick them where the sun don't shine. This has been going on for awhile. Look at this loon in 08.

www.youtube.com...

Or the immigration protests in 06/07.

LOL if all the protestors did now adays was dance around like that crazy guy in 08 I don't think a single one of us would mind. Ahhh how things have changed in 8 short years. Anyone remember that movie "Dont Mess With the Zohan?" Seems like it was made 20 years ago instead of 8 years ago thanks to the PC people changing our entire country thought police 1984 style in such a short time.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
ILLEGAL immigrant: Someone that thinks they are above such trival things as American LAWS.

ILLEGAL immigrant is simply someone who comes here illegally. Careful, your hate is showing.

"Rapist is simply someone who #s someone agaisnt their will. Careful, your hate is showing."
Who needs laws? Right?
edit on 3-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MrWendal

I personally am just waiting for the day one of these protestors attacks someone and that someone has a knife, or someone like a concealed carry holder, and a "protestor" ends up dead. I am looking forward to the news stories with other idiots who say, "I know xyz hit him in the head with a baseball bat, but he didn't have to shoot him. He was a good kid and he didn't deserve to die"

Is that your way of saying violence is only acceptable if you the cause fits your dogma ?......

You may not see it right now but you are no better than those you wish harm upon ....

Is that YOUR way of saying he doesn't have the right to defend himself? is that your dogma? You may not see it right now but there is a YUGE difference between defending yourself and sucker punching a stranger in the back of the head.

No it is my way to not condone more violence, in case you missed it the poster i was replying to was wanting people dead because he didnt like what they did....there is a huge difference between defending ones self and wishing death upon others...........if you cannot see the difference perhaps you should hand in your guns and go see a shrink

I wish death on anyone who would take our freedom to peaceably assemble and hear a presidential candidate speak. I guess I'm loony toons. I wish death on anyone who would make America Mexico. I wish death on anyone who would put the desires/needs of foreign citizens above our own. I'm either loony toons or a patriot.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Teikiatsu

illegal withdraw of money from a bank is also just an illegal withdraw.

Or bank robbery, but it shouldn't be 'illegal".

heehee

I dunno under their logic that's just an "undocumented withdrawal". You meant to fill out the papers for that bag of cash but you were too rushed for time so how dare they suspect you of a crime!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is no comparison... Please give us an example where someone was bloody and or egged.. We all know what needs to happen and I hope it does if they try this in Cleveland.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Watched some more videos. Many of these people attacking others are gangs and also racist, saying cracker. Police should have arrested them on the spot and I'd bet many had criminal records and are illegal.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Care to point out what is actually the racist remark about Obama in that video?

Critisizing Obama is in itself racist. This is why we've had no good president jokes in 8 years and another part of how Trump will Make Commedy Great Again by bringing back the ability to make jokes about our Commander In Chief.

The mere pointing out he's african American is seen as racist. The racist standards have stooped to an all time desperate low.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

"Mexican" Is a nationality not a race.

Right, now explain that to Donald Trump who repeatedly calls this Judge a "Mexican"..whilst the judge was born in Indiana and calls Pres. Obama an "African" thought the president was born in Hawaii..

These are American citizens...eff Trump, he has no business even pretending he is fit for office..

And those that defend the above?...And would strip anyone of a certain color, race or ethnicity of their birthright citizenship??...Eff them too...And I say that on behalf of my country, the founding fathers and everyone that has ever fought and died to protect our way of life.

Between now and November Trump will be fully and appropriately shamed for his anti-American fascist ways. He has zero chance at the WH..he is simply roadkill bait for the racist, vitriolic right to show there true colors...what will they give up to back him? He is not here to deliver the GOP from failure, he is here administer the death blow....and the right has not figured that out yet.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking

13% of the US is African American
17% Is of Hispanic Origin

I think when a presidential nominee says racist and bigoted things about 30% of the US population it's no longer a "Liberal" thing...Hell, up until a decade ago Conservatives used to have the Latino vote locked up.

You can keep calling it a "Liberal" phenomena if it makes you feel better, but I am pretty sure that the folks we seeing engaging in violence could care less about politics until Trump came on the scene calling them rapists and murderers.

I know that racists on the left confuse Hispanics, many of which have been here for hundreds of years with Illegal immigrants but that's just not true.

WTF? Really...By "Racists on the left" you Mean Donald Trump???

Trump just this week derided the federal judge in his lawsuit case as a "Mexican" and told the WSJ that the judge should recuse himself because he has a conflict of interest "since I am building a wall"?????

Of course that judge was born in Indiana, but just happens to have a Latino name.

Oh you mean the guy that gives scholarships to illegal immigrants and supports La Raza a Mexican Supremacist Hate Group? How come KKK is bad but La Raza is good?
gotnews.com...

Wow...the stupidity is stunning...

From REDSTATE (And a gazillion others if you search)

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza.

www.redstate.com...

Ya someone is stunningly stupid. La Raza isn't La Raza it's just La Raza.

From your article, "Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California"

So not only does La Raza claim that La Raza doesn't mean "The Race" which anyone who got a D in Spanish could tell you it literally translated 100% as that, but La Raza isn't even La Raza.

Oh no...I just checked google and there are a dozen "La Raza" restaurants within 50 miles of me!!! Help!!!

The two groups have no association at all...So say right wing lawyers and judges of every color and race, so say right wing politicans....so say anyone that knows anything about it....keep celebrating your ignorance..

edit on 3-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hate for illegal immigrants who disrespect my country and its laws. Absolutely. Hate for the satanic political cult of Islam masquerading as a religion? Absolutely.

Take your PC nonsense and shove it somewhere the sun don't shine boy. At least you're in a safe space.

At least these Trump supporters had the courage to go to his rally in a place where it was known would be hostile thugs outside.

I bet the most courageous thing you've ever done was drink water straight from the tap.

I know there are rules on this forum otherwise there would be a lot more vitriol in my words. Maybe what I've already said was too much, but I felt I had a serious inclination to let you know what I feel about "your kind." If you're American, I'll take the shame you should have on to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

Hate for illegal immigrants who disrespect my country and its laws. Absolutely. Hate for the satanic political cult of Islam masquerading as a religion? Absolutely.

Take your PC nonsense and shove it somewhere the sun don't shine boy. At least you're in a safe space.

At least these Trump supporters had the courage to go to his rally in a place where it was known would be hostile thugs outside.

I bet the most courageous thing you've ever done was drink water straight from the tap.

I know there are rules on this forum otherwise there would be a lot more vitriol in my words. Maybe what I've already said was too much, but I felt I had a serious inclination to let you know what I feel about "your kind." If you're American, I'll take the shame you should have on to me.

Easy there tough guy..your mom is calling from the top of the basement stairs..you forgot to make your bed.

There is nothing courageous about hate and bigotry.."your kind" only pose tough in anonymous internet forums and behind white hoods. In public you slither beneath rocks.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Keep pretending Patriotism(or even Nationalism) =/= Racism til you're blue in the face. It doesn't, it never will. And the SJWs are losing badly as scenes like SJ, and Albuquerque, Chicago etc. continue to highlight the problem. There's going to be a wall or there's going to be a war. One way or another all this will be sorted out in America soon. I have no doubt it's high time for course correction.

Lest we forget. The United States has taken in more immigrants than any other country in the world. How DARE we expect them to come legally. Who do WE think WE are?!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Bernie supporters mistake one of their own for a Trump supporter and start beating him until another protestor tells them that "he's one of us."

This is #ing madness. When is the media going to start reporting the truth about these terrorists?

That's how idiotic they are, and shows a large group of the 'Bernie supporters" are simply 'out for blood, any blood even their own"... Welcome to "revolutionary America brought to you by the far left"...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join