It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't have much to say other than I am completely left in utter disgust after having watched these videos, if the left thinks it holds no stake in what is occurring around our country than they are sorely mistaken. The end of your party is well on it's way, you're followers are exposing themselves daily for what they are, I'm going to say this right now if you want a serious escalation than go ahead and attack our women, that is the quickest way. Here's the links and videos, what do you all think?

New York Times

SAN JOSE, Calif. — With escalating vitriol, Donald J. Trump unleashed an attack on Hillary Clinton on Thursday in response to her speech earlier in the day criticizing his foreign policy positions. Speaking at a campaign rally here, he began by calling her speech “pathetic,” dismissing it as a stunt and saying, “It had nothing to do with foreign policy.”

Outside the event, protesters, some brandishing Mexican flags, clashed violently with Mr. Trump’s supporters. Videos taken at the scene showed a number of physical confrontations. In one, a supporter wearing a football jersey emblazoned with Mr. Trump’s name was pelted with eggs. Another showed an unsuspecting man being surrounded by protesters and punched in the face.

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking. MODs feel free to move, I thought this should be in civil unrest
edit on 3-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
We are going to see Trump tomorrow night (Redding Ca). I hope it doesnt turn ugly.

link   

edit on 3-6-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

link   

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

You know, If you get the threatened feeling, or if you are being followed to closely on your way out, I advise you to defend yourself with any means possible, I hope it remains calm as well but don't let yourself wind up on some video. This # is out of control and it has to stop. Be safe and tell us how it goes

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I will be in a group. But thanks I will watch my back. Sorry about all the repeats. Not sure what is going on with my computer. I will let you know how it goes. We have higher crime than Oakland. So, its already a powder keg.

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Is that Ben Shapiro in the second clip attacking that guy?!?!?

Seriously tho, if the shoe was on the other foot, the media would be up in arms over this crap. All it would take is for one pro Trump supporter to hit an illegal immigrant protester and all hell would break loose.

Remember how big a deal they made when that 60 year old man hit that protester?

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
We should start pelting Sanders supporters with pieces of bread. I got your bread line right here, honey.

But one of them would claim to have an allergic reaction to gluten and sue. Or bitch about wasting food because, you know, starving brown kids somewhere. Must be a racist.

We would be bigots of the highest order. Meanwhile, Eggman over here is a hero.

And that s# hurts. Especially if one gets you in the wrong place.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Freaking illegals are going to start shooting people soon.

edit on 0320160620161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Saw this and just couldn't escape the irony of that woman saying something along the lines of "anyone who inspires this much hate deserves to be protested." It's just too bad folks can't see themselves in all their hypocrisy.

Not one person stood up for that woman, just phones. Pathetic no matter what side of the aisle your standing on.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What a wonderful time to be alive.

Push it past the threshold.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The violence captured in these videos is wrong, no questions, no explanations, nothing. Wrong.

I'd like to see corresponding disgust from from Trump supporters when the same things happen the other way around.

Sadly, we don't see that. We see explanations, we see questions about authenticity, we see "well, they do it too."

This kind of crap has zero place in American politics. Period.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Great first post, and welcome to ATS, yes I agree, morality would state that no matter which political persuasion you have, you cannot support this kind of thing, though I am sure soon liberals will come here to blame Donald Trump, deny that these people are supporters of their ideology, and not address the civil unrest taking place primarily coming from their side. This is madness

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the welcome, very loooong time lurker.

Finally felt compelled to post as it is just a sickening display of human behavior. Really wish the person filming that would have repeated back to that woman the words she said.

This will not end well, someone will be seriously hurt or worse and it will only escalate through the summer. Madness indeed.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't disagree, violence is wrong from any side, however there is countless support that a violent movement is taking hold in the ranks of the left, from the actions taken at certain colleges to the BLM to the Trump rally's to the DNC convention. Not recognizing this or trying to obscure it is wrong. Look I don't think you're violent, i just wish many would address this clear violent movement happening in the left, and to sepperate from this fringe element completely, that's the only way it will stop.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Funny how the actions of crazy people can inspire otherwise sane men to hope for fascism.

For instance, I know a guy who is non-violent and anti police brutality who would love to see the cops come in and kick some people's teeth down their throats at this point.
edit on 3-6-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I agree. Let's condemn violence wherever it rears it's ugly head ... rather than continuing comments like "taking hold in the ranks of the left."

Like, for example, Mr. Trump in earlier rallies calling for people in the audience to be kicked? People being removed from arenas who got cold-cocked by Trump supporters? Shootings and assassinations at family planning clinics? Racially motivated shootings at Churches? Etc. etc.

It's not a 'right/left' thing, Tech ... implying that one "side" is guilty and the other innocent is part and parcel of the problem.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Until there a firm repercussions for the abhorrent actions this will continue and escalate. It's like raising a toddler. What I don't understand or maybe just ignorant of, is that I have seen barely a peep coming from any camp about this and how out of hand it's getting. When Trump came to my neck of the woods there were protesters of course, but they stayed outside. They were in an area and they sure weren't assaulting anyone

Where is the police presence? Will someone be prosecuted? You know the answer and that is why it continues.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Where is the police presence? Will someone be prosecuted? You know the answer and that is why it continues.

Good question. There are reports of clashes with police coming out.

Why not just send ICE officers and ICE vans out?...they will calm down quickly.

MG

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The violence from trumps supporters pale in comparion, you just aren't seeing a movement. If it were trump supporters continually showing up in the news and videos attacking people (like on a daily basis) than I would condemn them and their IDEOLOGY, there is an ideology here that all of these folks share, from the BLM to the trump protesters on and on (hopefully you get the point) we should recognize a pattern here, anyway when referencing the religious right you have a point and I see a pattern with them as well. Any violence is wrong but when you see a movement and pattern of it, we must investigate the shared ideologies, surely you understand this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join