It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's really starting to piss me off. I cannot believe that there are so many people on THIS WEBSITE defending these scumbags. I cannot believe that a single person on a website that is all about finding the truth in matters, would blame someone else's words for despicable acts of violence.

Other people's words do not "make" or "cause" someone else's actions.

The responsibility for the actions of these idiots are on them. It has nothing to do with anyone else.

They are lawless thugs. The regressive left is the most disgusting violent political group I have seen in my lifetime.

AND THAT MEANS YOU:
Intersectional feminists
Black Lives Matter
Anti-Trump protesters
regressive college protesters

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's interesting to see how a few people here turn to full "damage control" when their ideological side is to blame.

Generally speaking, one resorts to damage control when there is no way to flip the issue to their favor.
Note the way the conversation instantaneously turns to "both sides are to blame" and then a complete side swipe deflection to another "hateful rhetoric" topic, because you know "it's Trump's fault". Then when another member calls them out for their deflection... they start arguing that you are deflecting their deflection, ergo "your argument is invalid I win logic". While at the same time doing some (pretty professional, I may add. lol) mental gymnastics in relation to the main deflected topic attacking their ideological view in the OP.

On the other hand, if this where a thread of a Pro-Trump supporter being violent the conversation from these people would turn to "demanding Trump and his supporters to be accountable for their horrid actions and this is why we can not be tolerant of these people, PERIOD".

Doesn't that seem pretty hypocritical? One does not question what can not be denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and in a worst case scenario where there is no path to victory they lash out with the ol' "I'm not going to keep wasting my time in this thread, I thought you people where smarter". As if they are miraculously the ones with the better thought process? I laugh. Maybe they are on their way with tin man to the ol' wizard for a decent, let's say, argument? (lol)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Note: This is just a small recap of a phenomenon seen in these few pages, not taking sides (lol)]

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Technically the words do cause them...

The problem is they think it justifies the violent reactions the protesters have for the supposedly "hateful" comments.

Note that one turns to violence for one of two reasons, to put the little guy down and keep him in his place or has a last resort reaction out of fear to being run over by the slowly, but dominating side (what we see here) .

So in essence they are telling that they are trumped. (pun intended, lol)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Well said sir. I can't believe the amount of people that are willing to defend this lawlessness and thuggery. And I imagine it's as you said a result of their leftist views and their #NeverTrump position that they're willing to defend just about anything. It's sad and it makes my blood boil with these people. Not for not liking Trump... that's their right, but for defending these actions.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So images of Mexican flag flying thugs attacking those that are peacefully supporting a political person being their choice only reinforces what Trump has been saying all along. Even if you never agreed with him in the beginning, he has exposed for all to see what he originally said, even myself I thought, "it can't be that bad surly he is exaggerating", but nope these videos just prove what he was saying is true. They are outing themselves for all to see.

This protesting isn't helping their cause, from where I sit.
Even when Obama ran I don't remember this level of street fighting thuggery, the political climate in America is exponentially worse than the last 2 election cycles.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I spent the last 5 and a half years living in San Jose...I am SO glad I left! Extremely liberal, and the hispanic population is down right racist and mean. I am half mexican but look and basically identify as white and I got so much hate, rudeness, and verbal assaults yet heard people constantly complain about white privilege and how whites are racist etc. I co-lead a high school church small group with a girl that was a la-raza member and got the anti-white, anti-american rhetoric from her constantly...even at church...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
I spent the last 5 and a half years living in San Jose...I am SO glad I left! Extremely liberal, and the hispanic population is down right racist and mean. I am half mexican but look and basically identify as white and I got so much hate, rudeness, and verbal assaults yet heard people constantly complain about white privilege and how whites are racist etc. I co-lead a high school church small group with a girl that was a la-raza member and got the anti-white, anti-american rhetoric from her constantly...even at church...

La raza... Id forgotten about them.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Hate for illegal immigrants who disrespect my country and its laws. Absolutely. Hate for the satanic political cult of Islam masquerading as a religion? Absolutely.

Take your PC nonsense and shove it somewhere the sun don't shine boy. At least you're in a safe space.

At least these Trump supporters had the courage to go to his rally in a place where it was known would be hostile thugs outside.

I bet the most courageous thing you've ever done was drink water straight from the tap.

I know there are rules on this forum otherwise there would be a lot more vitriol in my words. Maybe what I've already said was too much, but I felt I had a serious inclination to let you know what I feel about "your kind." If you're American, I'll take the shame you should have on to me.

Easy there tough guy..your mom is calling from the top of the basement stairs..you forgot to make your bed.

There is nothing courageous about hate and bigotry.."your kind" only pose tough in anonymous internet forums and behind white hoods. In public you slither beneath rocks.

Hey!! Look over there! It's a border wall!!! It's pretty big too!

Can you believe this from the mexican government? (the people depicted don't even look mexican)

OH and by the by, watch at your own risk. Trump won't be responsible for heads exploding.
This addresses...well the title kind of explains it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's really starting to piss me off. I cannot believe that there are so many people on THIS WEBSITE defending these scumbags. I cannot believe that a single person on a website that is all about finding the truth in matters, would blame someone else's words for despicable acts of violence.

Other people's words do not "make" or "cause" someone else's actions.

The responsibility for the actions of these idiots are on them. It has nothing to do with anyone else.

They are lawless thugs. The regressive left is the most disgusting violent political group I have seen in my lifetime.

AND THAT MEANS YOU:
Intersectional feminists
Black Lives Matter
Anti-Trump protesters
regressive college protesters

Preach it! Seriously though you are correct on all counts. As a person who does not hold a political identity for obvious reasons, I feel like if there were other people who supported other candidates that the collective majority would see how messed up this is. They would be called nazis. They would be loathed. They would be ridiculed beyond comprehension. But because they support trump, it's okay.

Its going to be a very upsetting election year all around, I'm afraid.
edit on 4-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This violence from these people is disgusting me. I hail from Northern California, not in country right now. To me this is looking to get out of control. I know how the politics and regional differences just within California is completely at odds with the general idea of freedom. I also know well how the whole lemming train effect is scary and real in that state.
AND
As ~$heopleNation stated earlier

originally posted by: SheopleNation Those nutcase cowards won't pull any of this up in Redding, California today, That is Cowboy country up there, they will get their criminal heads kicked in. ~$heopleNation

True that ~$heopleNation.

The northern half of California has for years been tasting the taint of these liberal left ideologies ever creeping north as time passes. And it's been a bad taste for some time. Now there is a chance, possibly to turn thing back straight. There will be a mass of supporters to that cause, to the dismay of the liberals pushing their ideals onto those that love freedom.(Yes they do exist in N. California) I really feel this violence from the detractors may be the tipping point for those still holding freedom as an ideal. We're not from California, we're from Northern California. And it is very different.

Also someone earlier in this thread mentioned why don't the police there won't do anything about detaining those who commit this violence. Status Quo for the majority of police forces in California. Any action that doesn't make money, they don't really bother, UNLESS it looks bad and would cost more than not to enforce the law. But this level of disruption being allowed to continue provides more support for other more profitable agendas in the interest of the city or police dept. they are one in the same. And it's all about money.

originally posted by: efabian
It's interesting to see how a few people here turn to full "damage control" when their ideological side is to blame.

Generally speaking, one resorts to damage control when there is no way to flip the issue to their favor. Note the way the conversation instantaneously turns to "both sides are to blame" and then a complete side swipe deflection to another "hateful rhetoric" topic, because you know "it's Trump's fault". Then when another member calls them out for their deflection... they start arguing that you are deflecting their deflection, ergo "your argument is invalid I win logic". While at the same time doing some (pretty professional, I may add. lol) mental gymnastics in relation to the main deflected topic attacking their ideological view in the OP.

[Note: This is just a small recap of a phenomenon seen in these few pages, not taking sides (lol)]

I completely agree with you. It is truly interesting to see. I just read this thread from the beginning. It seems like they've been running a relay race and hand the baton back and forth, then when that gets no traction reinforcements are called in for some tag-team tactics for effect. Patting each others backs with with a star(the only star). To me it really looks coordinated.Just saying.
edit on 6/4/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Exactly! And it has gotten extremely annoying lately.

One could note that the Pro-Trump crowd doesn't go to piss all over(derail) the threads of said "teams".

It's like Deja-vu... extremely similar to the protesters disrupting the Trump rallies so the supporters don't have a place to speak freely.

Fear is strong with these people.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Liberals are such a tolerant peaceful group of people

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I hope your right!

a reply to: misskat1

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A damn fine comment ! Remember a time in this country where parents raised their kids they are responsible for their actions. The left in this country makes me sick to my stomach

a reply to: Winstonian

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, I sure am glad to live in these beautiful Appalachian mountains in NC, where (for now) I can say I'm pro-Trump around people of ANY COLOR/CREED and not get socked or smashed in the face with objects.

These situations are stomach-turning for sure. How can people sit there and let this happen? What happened to civility, regardless of political stances? Society is spiraling downward, fast...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Let's be honest, no matter how much the Left condemns the violent protests, Trump supporters won't even acknowledge any of the rhetoric that raises these tensions. They won't acknowledge the draconian measures being suggested by Trump that have people so upset.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Who knows, maybe this will be the reset this country needs. All of these zombies running around with a belief system implanted into their brains by the school system and media empire need to be checked.

Personally I am just going to consider any regressive a terrorist from now on.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Who knows, maybe this will be the reset this country needs. All of these zombies running around with a belief system implanted into their brains by the school system and media empire need to be checked.

Personally I am just going to consider any regressive a terrorist from now on.

I actually just wrote a thread about the threat of silencing free speech on the American Campus. I agree that this behavior is breeding in the youths of the nation and I feel like an old, crazy lady standing in my front yard shouting "Get off my lawn ya Damn kids."

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Hate for illegal immigrants who disrespect my country and its laws. Absolutely. Hate for the satanic political cult of Islam masquerading as a religion? Absolutely.

Take your PC nonsense and shove it somewhere the sun don't shine boy. At least you're in a safe space.

At least these Trump supporters had the courage to go to his rally in a place where it was known would be hostile thugs outside.

I bet the most courageous thing you've ever done was drink water straight from the tap.

I know there are rules on this forum otherwise there would be a lot more vitriol in my words. Maybe what I've already said was too much, but I felt I had a serious inclination to let you know what I feel about "your kind." If you're American, I'll take the shame you should have on to me.

Easy there tough guy..your mom is calling from the top of the basement stairs..you forgot to make your bed.

There is nothing courageous about hate and bigotry.."your kind" only pose tough in anonymous internet forums and behind white hoods. In public you slither beneath rocks.

Hey!! Look over there! It's a border wall!!! It's pretty big too!

Can you believe this from the mexican government? (the people depicted don't even look mexican)

OH and by the by, watch at your own risk. Trump won't be responsible for heads exploding.
This addresses...well the title kind of explains it.

Omg that video is scary and when you go to the source it translates something like "it's being worked on until the election" making me think that pamphlet might be totally real. Freaky!
edit on 4-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I don't have much to say other than I am completely left in utter disgust after having watched these videos, if the left thinks it holds no stake in what is occurring around our country than they are sorely mistaken. The end of your party is well on it's way, you're followers are exposing themselves daily for what they are, I'm going to say this right now if you want a serious escalation than go ahead and attack our women, that is the quickest way. Here's the links and videos, what do you all think?

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking. MODs feel free to move, I thought this should be in civil unrest

One of my goals on ATS was to stay out of political conversations because I believe political affiliation and most of our political leanings simply come from the family were born into (much like our religion). However, I see something that I find very interesting in this post and I'm going to attempt to not speak on political leanings at all. Certain quotes are freightingly telling about the "us not them" mentality present in this post. Things like "attack our women"... "I do blame liberals" are pretty telling of the obvious biases that exist in the original post.

The team mentality that the two party system creates is obvious, and team mentalities ultimate lead to fanaticism and illogical conclusions. The "us vs them" mentality is embedded all over this post, yet the OP hardly recognizes (if at all) that we are all Americans before our political affiliation. This problem exists on both sides, and I believe it would be nonexistent or at least greatly minimized if the group think associated with the two party system was eliminated.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join