It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Left, right, it doesn't matter. When any of the candidates stir up hate and bigotry it's going to get a rise out of one group and a reactionary rise from another. This whole presidential race had taken a nosedive into the crapper where decency for the fellow citizen and their opinions and beliefs are not respected. It's shameful really...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And btw...these people promoting and causing violence are less interested in the political process and more interested in attacking other people.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Gryphon66

You misunderstood I believe. Those violently protesting in gangs today ARE the left. That is the problem at hand. Yes...violence has been executed on the right and the left...but today's topic is referencing violence on the left at these protests.

Other than that...peace.

I haven't misunderstood a thing. Violence is becoming an increasing part of our political landscape.

Donald J. Trump has advocated for that. No other candidate has done so.

I am appalled by any and all violence, and will say, again, there is never any justification for it in the public square.

No others have tried to call off their rioters, have they?

The whole "Trump is to blame" is lame to say the least.

How ignorant do you have to be to go and riot? How much money would it take for you to throw stuff at people you don't know?

Blowback will be a bitch when it happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

You misunderstood I believe. Those violently protesting in gangs today ARE the left. That is the problem at hand. Yes...violence has been executed on the right and the left...but today's topic is referencing violence on the left at these protests.

Other than that...peace.

I haven't misunderstood a thing. Violence is becoming an increasing part of our political landscape.

I am appalled by any and all violence, and will say, again, there is never any justification for it in the public square.

How ignorant do you have to be to go and riot? How much money would it take for you to throw stuff at people you don't know?

What did you think of the extended section where he discusses (without much citation or qualification) the allegedly very low IQs of fourth generation immigrant families from Central America? It all seemed a bit like quasi-intellectual borderline eugenics BS to me.

Oh, and just a polite suggestion: if you're trying to communicate your point by posting a 30 minute Youtube video, you might be better served providing a summary in your own words of what you think the video demonstrates or proves. Stefan Molyneux is a well-known hard-right libertarian and it is unsurprising that he essentially boils the entire situation down to "they are fundamentally stupid and that's why they're violent so what are we as a society going to do about it?" It's disturbing and ignorant, but not surprising. The whole thing is a dog-whistle for classic race politics. He is essentially saying that certain races are genetically predisposed to stupidity and therefore violence, and that "Western culture" needs to rethink whether we embrace and accept people who are part of these groups, because they will ultimately "regress to the mean" (his words, not mine).
edit on 4-6-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

The sad thing is that they do not even understand the danger behind what they are doing. The progressives might win the fight right now, but when the systems are in place suppressing free speech it can and will be turned right back around on them.

We are living in dangerous times. American values are blowing away in the wind.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I've seen them persecute people for loving America or even putting up an American flag on the 4th of July. I've seen people get persecuted for saying Merry Christmas because someone got offended.

Holy crap are you shoveling some kneck-deep BS to feed your fantasy...That there is just so ridiculously utter BS it renders any hope of an honest conversation mute.

Donald Trump is a cancer to the Party of Lincoln...not to say the pathology has not been evolving for years, but he is the puss filled tumor that will destroy a formerly noble ideology...

And BTW...A huge swath of Republicans..From Pols, to Radio hosts...from mainstream Jeb Bush to fringe Glenn Beck...Have called out Donald Trump for the wannabe hitler he is...So you can keep saying "Liberal"..but the reality is its a bipartisan and non-political opposition to his vision for our America. He is repulsive to the very premise of America.

edit on 4-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's a pleasure watching the republican party implode. And they can't blame the orange comb over. They have only themselves to blame. Pandering to dinosaurs and the "poorly educated" as the Trumpster likes to say. #LoserTrump

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Other than that...peace.

What did you think of the extended section where he discusses (without much citation or qualification) the allegedly very low IQs of fourth generation immigrant families from Central America? It all seemed a bit like quasi-intellectual borderline eugenics BS to me.

Oh, and just a polite suggestion: if you're trying to communicate your point by posting a 30 minute Youtube video, you might be better served providing a summary in your own words of what you think the video demonstrates or proves. Stefan Molyneux is a well-known hard-right libertarian and it is unsurprising that he essentially boils the entire situation down to "they are fundamentally stupid and that's why they're violent so what are we as a society going to do about it?" It's disturbing and ignorant, but not surprising. The whole thing is a dog-whistle for classic race politics. He is essentially saying that certain races are genetically predisposed to stupidity and therefore violence, and that "Western culture" needs to rethink whether we embrace and accept people who are part of these groups, because they will ultimately "regress to the mean" (his words, not mine).

I think it's fine what he said. His other vids discussing IQ go more indepth, obviously.

It's only averages anyway. Were you under the impression that all men were created that equal? Didn't think so.

They weren't MENSA out there rioting, right? I mean, ya gotta be really really stupid to do that crap for money because no one with a couple of functioning brain cells would riot like that for free.

As to my lack of sumary about the video, sorry.

He covered a lot of ground and I thought the title summed it up. 30 mins isn't that long, he usually gets to the point pretty quick.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I've seen them persecute people for loving America or even putting up an American flag on the 4th of July. I've seen people get persecuted for saying Merry Christmas because someone got offended.

Holy crap are you shoveling some kneck-deep BS to feed your fantasy...That there is just so ridiculously utter BS it renders any hope of an honest conversation mute.

Donald Trump is a cancer to the Party of Lincoln...not to say the pathology has not been evolving for years, but he is the puss filled tumor that will destroy a formerly noble ideology...

And BTW...A huge swath of Republicans..From Pols, to Radio hosts...from mainstream Jeb Bush to fringe Glenn Beck...Have called out Donald Trump for the wannabe hitler he is...So you can keep saying "Liberal"..but the reality is its a bipartisan and non-political opposition to his vision for our America. He is repulsive to the very premise of America.

Yeah, like they actually matter. That's why there is Trump.

It's their BS being called out and people are liking it. The ones that actually listen to what he says, that is.

The free rides and gravy trains are gonna be shut down due to wear and tear from over capacity. That's what people are freaking out about.

The world is pretty big and there are plenty of other places to play in.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
It's a pleasure watching the republican party implode. And they can't blame the orange comb over. They have only themselves to blame. Pandering to dinosaurs and the "poorly educated" as the Trumpster likes to say. #LoserTrump

That's pathetic. If you think violence is better than peaceful protest, then you are part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think it's fine what he said. His other vids discussing IQ go more indepth, obviously.

It's only averages anyway. Were you under the impression that all men were created that equal? Didn't think so.

In regards to IQ, that's obviously an entire discussion worlds apart from this one, particularly with the sheer amount of setup needed to have it in a meaningful way. I will say this: the spin on it in this video is more than a little distasteful. He essentially summarizes "If they are legal immigrants who are retarded after 100 years of their families being here, maybe people of that race just don't belong here." That's the sort of bold statement I've not heard come out of the mouths of decent people. This fellow is one of two things, here: budget philosopher, or premium member of Stormfront.

They weren't MENSA out there rioting, right? I mean, ya gotta be really really stupid to do that crap for money because no one with a couple of functioning brain cells would riot like that for free.

Your premise needs a lot of elaboration and support. Rioting for money? Who? Where's the evidence for that? Secondly, I've seen some very intelligent people do frighteningly stupid and illegal things. I think you're oversimplifying the world of motivations and backgrounds that would get a person out into the streets ready to do some damage.

As to my lack of sumary about the video, sorry.

He covered a lot of ground and I thought the title summed it up. 30 mins isn't that long, he usually gets to the point pretty quick.

In my case it wasn't a problem. I was fine with spending some time on it. I suspect in many cases, you'll encounter the TL;DR effect and people won't pay much attention because they're not so inclined.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Yeah, like they actually matter. That's why there is Trump.

It's their BS being called out and people are liking it. The ones that actually listen to what he says, that is.

The free rides and gravy trains are gonna be shut down due to wear and tear from over capacity. That's what people are freaking out about.

The world is pretty big and there are plenty of other places to play in.

The traitor Republican politicians who have compromised on every issue hate him. The voters who have given him more votes then any Republican primary contender ever sure don't seem to mind him though. Trump Train All Aboard!
edit on 5-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom

oh you mean like the voter base democrats pander to almost exclusively? Bill cosby was right about the NAACP being a tool to keep African american people down these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Yep!

Not sure where they are hiding them, but I'll bet money there are already foreign troops holed up somewhere just waiting for orders to go out an shoot without prejudice anyone caught rioting!
*snip*

You aren't wrong!! I KNOW that foreign troops have trained on our soil, and more than a few, too. Know military people who have seen them, and actually been part of training exercises. Exercises for "unspecified civil" situations. Yeah; even the guys training weren't told what it was about, and yeah, a lot were less than happy about that.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
IIRC wasn't this exposed as a hoax, and the image of the woman was actually a test-shot from an actress from the TV show Ash vs. the evil dead?

The image looked a little too "polished" to be legit to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe some of this is true, but I have heard a lot of this violence is manufactured an fabricated, an i say this as very much a supporter of trump.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join