It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Talk about wild accusations. I never said I wouldn't read past a certain post...I didn't attack anyone but stated my personal opinion to the OP...I responded to you, just because you didn't like the response doesn't change that I did respond...I read quite a bit but not all of the thread so I didn't post blindly...I never said "crybabies"...and if you think lying and making up a bunch of bullcrap is calling me out, you need to grow up.

You are emotional, you are lying and making up things I never stated. You are the PERFECT example of illogical. I'm not wasting my time speaking to someone who sounds like they are an emotional wreck. So go ahead and have the last word, put some more words in my mouth if you wish...again. I've delt with your type before.

Have a nice day

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Respectably...I would like to suggest that they didn't throw rocks. They posted questions about things they didn't completely understand seeking advice and education. If by defending yourself you mean throwing rocks back...I would suggest that was an unfair response to someone seeking education.

No offence...just an observation.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

What rocks were hurled ?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Respectably...I would like to suggest that they didn't throw rocks. They posted questions about things they didn't completely understand seeking advice and education. If by defending yourself you mean throwing rocks back...I would suggest that was an unfair response to someone seeking education.

No offence...just an observation.

A question is answered with an answer.

A hint for you my friend - when using sarcasm or jokes in these forums, make it uber obvious like

i like pickles (Not)

or

I like pickles #end sarcasm.

There is no tone of voice on a page of words, so what maybe screamingly obvious to you can be completely invisible to everyone else

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Ummm...that wasn't meant to be sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I think the very title of your thread is a bit of a missile.

We're just people. Like you.

I could start a thread on the christian antigay agenda and cause as much of a furore as you did. But I know better than to push those buttons.

I hope you learn from this experience and understand we come in peace, but we aint gonna lay down and be steam rolled into marginalisation either.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19851410]WeAreAWAKE[/
edit on 25-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: never mind, too confusing

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Talk about wild accusations. I never said I wouldn't read past a certain post...I didn't attack anyone but stated my personal opinion to the OP...I responded to you, just because you didn't like the response doesn't change that I did respond...I read quite a bit but not all of the thread so I didn't post blindly...I never said "crybabies"...and if you think lying and making up a bunch of bullcrap is calling me out, you need to grow up.

You are emotional, you are lying and making up things I never stated. You are the PERFECT example of illogical. I'm not wasting my time speaking to someone who sounds like they are an emotional wreck. So go ahead and have the last word, put some more words in my mouth if you wish...again.

It's funny when someone demands logic yet fails to do so themselves but rather resort to name-calling instead of addressing the actual issue. Hilarity guaranteed.

I've delt with your type before.

Have a nice day

You mean the type that brings logic, science, insight and common sense to the table? Aw, that's awfully kind of you to say those wonderful things.
You have yourself an absolutely fabulous day as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh what the hell. I called you, super moderator...a liar. Apparently you didn't like being called that name. Here is what you stated about me:

1. "And you just stated that you won't be bothering to read past it"

2. "call the pro-gay camp insecure, angry, confused, illogical crybabies"

So...if I'm unfairly calling you a name, please show where I said I won't be reading past the noted post or where I used the word "crybabies". Otherwise...I would call liar a fair use of the word.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Nope, you didn't use the word crybaby anywhere, but I needed a noun to end the sentence and seeing that you used the word emotional several times, crybabies seems like a valid synonym to sum up your perceived opinion about gay supporters.
It was obvious from your initial post and your subsequent response that you didn't read the thread. And you also confirmed that I was correct with my deduction...

...I read quite a bit but not all of the thread...

Now what "quite a bit" entails is debatable and we'll never know the real truth, so we'll just leave it there.

You are of course welcome to call me anything you want including:

...you need to grow up...You are emotional, you are lying...You are the PERFECT example of illogical... an emotional wreck...a liar...

Again, it's hilarious that for someone that so much loves logic you failed to do exactly that. You fail to address the actual topic. You just hurl insults and attacks without any indication of respect. The exact thing you accuse the pro-gay camp off.

...They are so full of insecurity, anger and confusion that they can't debate logic or simple questions...everything to them is an attack or an insult.

But good try anyway. I think your questions were valid even though I'm not religious. Too bad you won't get a respectful, logical response.

Funny stuff. Oh, how we laughed and laughed.

Are we done now, or would you like to nit-pick any other words I used instead of facing the actual issue? Or go ahead with further name-calling and I'll address that accordingly.

edit on 25/9/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I just imagined the little pug with the cigar saying that post it was awesome

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Just happy to hear that you agree that you lied
See you around.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I just imagined the little pug with the cigar saying that post it was awesome

Lolz, I think we just dedicated an entire page of this thread to a troll tossing their toys out of the cot.

Awesomely funny and handled in a very restrained manner

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
*Reading, Reading*
"Satan runs this show.."
I'm out.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ATS is the largest collection of people afraid of their own shadow that I've ever witnessed.

the constant stream of "the blacks are coming to get us", "the gays are coming to get us", "the muslins*(I know but it's how I see it spelled most of the time, which is indicative of the intellect level) are coming to get us".

Nobody wants you. The American dream that was supposed to be shared by all has become a nightmare that the few inflict on the many. The land of the free, with the most imprisoned citizens per capita in the world. The home of the brave, unless a black kid tries to jaywalk in which case 10 cowardly cops beat the crap out of him.

Nobody wants you because you've strip mined anything valuable, outsourced the jobs, and keep your money offshore. There's nothing to plunder anymore in America, except for the corrupt and anti-human policies of the conservative right wing.

You let the powers that be divide you, by manipulating your fears and causing divides within the populace. They are afraid of nothing more than the idea that all of us would stop playing their game, take our focus off of each other and start watching what THEY are doing.

If you are a racist, or a homophobe, or a misogynist, or want to belong to any kind of club that excludes large portions of the population, you have become a puppet in the real life Game of Thrones. Stop being the pawn that is sacrificed. Let go of the irrational fears they control you with, and embrace reality.

Embrace humanity. Empathy. Compassion. Surely these things have a value that cannot be quantified by the amount of green paper it generates.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

the blacks are coming to get us", "the gays are coming to get us", "the muslins*(I know but it's how I see it spelled most of the time, which is indicative of the intellect level) are coming to get us".

I knew it was coming!

Are you sure?

If so I have some prepping to do.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

the blacks are coming to get us", "the gays are coming to get us", "the muslins*(I know but it's how I see it spelled most of the time, which is indicative of the intellect level) are coming to get us".

I knew it was coming!

Are you sure?

If so I have some prepping to do.

Well, I'm not super sure, but I read it on ATS so it must be true.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think it's foolish to overlook that Satan will use (or influence) Every human being possible to further the dark agenda. ... not just gay people. Every tool in the toolbox gets used at the right time so to speak.

Eta... including and especially "Christians"

edit on 9/25/2015 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Also as i have stated numerous times "de la Chapelle syndrome"

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

See everyone this proves the gay agenda he speaks foreign!!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join