It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

More twisting of my words

How is that twisting your words? Your title says it all. I am just explaining why Ikema thought that way.

That doesn't imply gay individuals themeselves have an agenda. It implys the pc movement is part of a sinister agenda.

Again like I said better wording goes a long way. Perhaps something like - Satan is behind the gay rights movement with a sinister agenda. Or something like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Anyway so you think Satan is using the innocent homosexuals to "steal the souls" from people? Wouldn't that be better done on the government and the far right Christians? People don't care about gay people.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

aaand apparently I'm logged in as my wife. Oops. Hopefully she'll be along soon. We have different views concerning this, I bet she may create some actual valuable material rather than bickering.....

LOL good luck

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

More twisting of my words

How is that twisting your words? Your title says it all. I am just explaining why Ikema thought that way.

That doesn't imply gay individuals themeselves have an agenda. It implys the pc movement is part of a sinister agenda.

Again like I said better wording goes a long way. Perhaps something like - Satan is behind the gay rights movement with a sinister agenda. Or something like that.

Sure, I'm not foolish enough to deny the fact that my wording was very poor.

I'm trying to say I was referring to an idea, or a propaganda machine perpetrated by people not actually interested in the subject.

I was not referring to individual human beings.

But in all honestly my place in this thread has become obselete, I'm a Christian with much to learn. Frankly not interested in dramatic issues such as this. So I'm going to try and resist the temptation of coming back.

Peace all
edit on 25-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'm trying to say I was referring to an idea, or a propaganda machine perpetrated by people not actually interested in the subject.

There is always propaganda everywhere.

I was not referring to individual human beings.

Yeah I got that in your OP.

It's just that how can Satan use homosexuals to influence people to abandon God.

But in all honestly my place in this thread has become obselete, I'm a Christian with much to learn. Frankly not interested in dramatic issues such as this. So I'm going to try and resist the temptation of coming back.

Nah it's your thread and you won't be obsolete. And I am glad you are learning.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

In church last Sunday the pastor proclaimed we are all born with either two x chromosomes, thus creating a female human, or and X and a Y, creating a male human.

-Shred-

I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but your pastor LIED to you.
Or at least he didn't know better and was really wrong. You might correct him on this one, if you wish (or dare, I don't know how fanatical your pastor might get about his opinions..).

Kinefelter-Syndrome.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but your pastor LIED to you.
Or at least he didn't know better and was really wrong. You might correct him on this one, if you wish (or dare, I don't know how fanatical your pastor might get about his opinions..).

Yep at least one poster have already pointed it out. I doubt that pastor lied just misinformed or being willfully ignorant.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I'm not a homophobe I have a gay friend.....
Yeah right they always say that.
If anything Satan (doesn't exist btw) is religion.

Think of me how you want, I don't recall attacking anybody. Sure that's stereotypical, but I'm dead serious, he's a cool dude, and I sure as hell am not a homophobe.

I made it pretty clear I don't give two you know what's how people live there lives.

The anger stirred just by the mere mentioning of this subject and expressing Christian based opposition is astounding.

No offense, peace boy monkey. I'm not leaving this so open ended out of fear of being slandered, This is just actually me.

I feel certain my belief in Christ, does not automatically make me religous.

Hate all ya want, I'm a big boy, but it'd be cool of the thread was more about genetic manipulation and the NWO agenda or whatnot, less about OP.

Just an FYI friend...don't you know that you can't speak logic to the gay community or supporters thereof without being attacked? The only acceptable "opinion" is theirs...otherwise, you are a homophobe, intolerant or hateful. They are so full of insecurity, anger and confusion that they can't debate logic or simple questions...everything to them is an attack or an insult.

But good try anyway. I think your questions were valid even though I'm not religious. Too bad you won't get a respectful, logical response.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh look another one claiming not to be religious.

Oh and logic? No I think ATS went soft on the OP equating equality to satan,
Pfft.
Religion does not own marriage get over that fact.

Go on then ask questions with logic and remember religion is nothing to do with logic so don't use any religious point when attempting to argue marriage rights.
edit on 25-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

If one is truly not a homophobe, then they are not threatened by us or our relationships. Therefore they have no reason to object to same sex marriage as it is no direct threat to them or their families.

There is some logic for ya

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
But good try anyway. I think your questions were valid even though I'm not religious. Too bad you won't get a respectful, logical response.

Please quote a single post from this thread that is pro-gay but illogical. I can quote several that are anti-gay and illogical...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

No problem...page one...near the top. This was simply meant to insult and demean the OP.

"I'm not a homophobe I have a gay friend.....
Yeah right they always say that."

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I find it ironic that Satan would choose to use a group of people who make up less than 10% of the population to push this 'agenda', as opposed to you know..the 70% plus who claim to be religious.

Seems like he'd have much bigger and wider audiences to work with.

I wrote a thread about the Gay Agenda one time. Sorta the same thing you describe here, although mine was in jest.

You lost me at moral fabric though. If there's any morality we should probably stay away from it's the one in those ancient books filled more glorified and accepted violence then a saw movie.

Just gonna quote this to get the point across:

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I find it highly strange that marriage equality and abortion are symptomatic of Satan's agenda at work in America but hundreds of years of slavery, genocide of ingenious peoples, indentured servitude and abuse of immigrants (who have themselves been a majority Christian) isn't.

~Tenth
edit on 9/25/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

How is that illogical? Many people that post something that is not considered "politically correct" use the line "I'm not racist but [something racist] and I have a black friend." As in this case "I'm not a homophobe but [something homophobic] and I have a gay friend." It's a known "running joke" on the Internet and other media and the poster you quoted pointed out that the OP did the same thing. I would hardly call that illogical.

You'll have to do better than that to support your pretty wild claims and attack on said gay community and supporters...
edit on 25/9/2015 by Gemwolf because: Missing word

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Actually, I don't "have to do better". It was an illogical statement meant to do nothing but insult the OP, it wasn't on topic nor did it attempt to answer any of their questions. It was a complete waste of time and effort and therefore, it was illogical to post. It was however...emotional. Which comes back to my position that logical discussions are not accepted well by the gay community. For example:

"After a "sex change", the individual has not changed their sex...just their appearance."
I started a thread about that simple topic and the majority argued that they had indeed change their genetic structure and therefore their sex.

Any discussion about there being a "reason" for being gay...lets say a chemical imbalance...something that can be curable is met with insults and arguments based upon an emotional response...not logical. I understand why...I assume it would be like saying there may be a cure for being black. But illogical regardless.

Etc.

But in the end...bottom line. I was addressing the OP. I simply felt it was good manners to at least respond to your challenge...but I'm not here to argue. Again...you can't argue with illogical arguments.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

PS: Another example also. It is not an attack to state one's opinion. Again...emotional...not logical. It is my opinion that the gay community (at least the vocal portion) is overly emotional and rarely logical when discussing being gay (etc.) and especially when scientific or logical queries are brought up by non-gay individuals.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good evening . I'm super tired so this will be short . I just wanted to say how interesting it was to read and see the flow of comments in this post so far. From the super negative to the sincerly positive . Like I said before my husband definetly didn't word his post correctly. But taking the time to read it with out freaking out because the words "gay" and "religion" are in the same sentence might help to better understand.
I don't recall his direction ever going toward him stating he believes equality is equal to Satan.

A lot of comments were so off base to what he had questions about it was a trip ! My original question was that I was curious if the added GMOs and hormones and antibiotics in food and drinks could ever possibly have an effect on people. Can human genetics be altered by GMOs?

I want happiness for everyone, how you choose to life happy is totally up to you ! It's up to me so why would I ask something different for anyone else? I wonder how to deal with my son being exposed to homosexuality at a young age . I know watching or seeing 2 men kissing isn't going to turn someone gay. But I honestly feel like im not ready for my son to think its the norm so young.

Belittling someone and bashing their questions, assuming they are "anti -gay" is being so hypocritical. There was no reason for this original post to get slightly confirtational and rude. What a waste of a good , current topic for people to express their thoughts.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Actually, I don't "have to do better"...
...Again...you can't argue with illogical arguments.

Or as others would put it: "You're not going to win this, and you know it."

You read the OP, agreed with their opinion and said so. And while you were at it you just threw in a pretty wild attack towards the pro-gay camp. Nothing logical or constructive or anything to substantiate your claim - just a nice random kick to the groin. When asked to substantiate your claim, you couldn't bother to read past the 5th post in the thread. And you just stated that you won't be bothering to read past it. It's clear you didn't bother to read through the entire 24 pages of the thread. You missed out on some excellent posts from both sides of the camp.

You run blindly into the thread, give the OP a pat on the back, call the pro-gay camp insecure, angry, confused, illogical crybabies...
Well I'm calling you out on it.
Do yourself a favor and actually read some posts in this threads. Some made a lot of effort with their posts, and it's actually quite though-provoking. It may not change your mind, but it's a lot better than your wild kick to the groin. If you're going to demand respect from the "gay supporters" you may just as well show some.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Nice post! Yes...we all need to live and let live and yes...outside influences can affect our genetics and are likely doing just that.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Mr & Mrs Shred,

As a gay person, I don't hate Christians. In fact you might enjoy this thread about the plight of egyptian Chrisians here

But, you must understand that if someone starts hurling rocks at the gay community, we are going to defend ourselves. And that means you are going to get it from everyone like believers such as me to hardcore atheists who will attack you (and sometimes me in different discussions) for your beliefs.
edit on 25-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join