It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

No, i don't know and didn't claim to know, instead of saying how can anyone find it pleasurable, i said why not ask why it's a pleasurable spot for Men to get stimulated

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
no i said I cant understand how someone can enjoy something like that,just because I dont understand,doesnt mean I want to know,lol,I have no interest in that sort of carry on,because I dont find men attractive and never will.....apples and oranges.....im an apple and I prefer an orange....not plums

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I honestly do not get the hyper religious rights fixation with this issue. I've associated with gay people for my entire 49+ years on this planet and, so far, I haven't caught even a touch of the gay yet. I'm beginning to think that maybe it isn't contagious after all.

I dunno. I heard Senator Larry Kraig, that sworn defender of Christian morality and heterosexual marriage caught a dose of it in an airport bathroom...at least according to the police report..and Ted Haggard, the head of the Evangelical church got a bad case of it in a hotel room with some male prostitutes and tried to cure it with Crystal Meth...The list goes on...

Maybe the disease the deeply intolerant suffer from is self-loathing?
edit on 24-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Darth_Prime
sure,why bring it up then mate? You make out you know why,and no doubt( in your mind) its a better reason than evolutions reason......I could quite easily have myself banned from this site if I continue on with it.

I think focussing on the physical act of sex is looking at the subject WAY too closely.

Who puts what where is only the final outcome of the initial attraction. The point is that the initial attraction is with the same gender, not the opposite because in reality one can do all the same things with a woman (and more) they can a man, so that act of sex is not the point at all.
edit on 24-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
yeah I was just voicing an opinion...its a subject I cant be bothered wasting breath over,cause my opinion is my own,and will never change...........I cant imagine how a gay person thinks and im ok with that,cause I dont know any and Im very ok with that also.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
After 22 pages of this heated and emotional banter I had an epiphany of my own. ....

There is no gay agenda.

They're just another demographic playing roles as puppets to the Devils agenda.

Gays are equally susceptible to the manipulations of the evil one just like every other group.

Devil hates us all and works diligently and specifically against us all. No group will be unassailed by humanities immortal enemy.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
After 22 pages of this heated and emotional banter I had an epiphany of my own. ....

There is no gay agenda.

Gays are equally susceptible to the manipulations of the evil one just like every other group.

Devil hates us all and works diligently and specifically against us all. No group will be unassailed by humanities immortal enemy.

You so nearly had it right. If only you had stopped at line 2....

We are not of the devil. In fact I'm Christian. Holy water does not concern me, nor does the bible and Jesus, I like all of them.

We're just a part of the diversity of life. And we can be very decent human beings.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

My Parents did say they had to "Beat the Devil out of me" so... maybe

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Marriage Equality has always been since the 14th amendment, it's just States and people denied it and created other laws to get away with not allowing it.

No, it is a recent agenda that only came about in the last 10 years or so. It's a fad. No one was denied anything since there was never an outspoken minority to push it into the mainstream zeitgeist.

People who use Religion as a Law to tell Woman that can't get an abortion if they want one, or that GLBTQ+ people can't get married or have Equal Protections are the tyrannical Agenda

People who deny human life and dignity in the womb try to scapegoat religion when they can't argue another reason to dehumanize a human child. People ignore States Rights in the 9th and 10th Amendments when common sense says there has never been a compelling interest to extend contract union laws to two people of the same gender.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Marriage Equality has always been since the 14th amendment, it's just States and people denied it and created other laws to get away with not allowing it.

No, it is a recent agenda that only came about in the last 10 years or so. It's a fad. No one was denied anything since there was never an outspoken minority to push it into the mainstream zeitgeist.

Bull crap!

Only been around 10 years this, nobody was getting denied that my bung hole.

I can remember decimalisation happening in my country in the 1980's and there were outcries if gay agenda then.

Read through the threads here. In the USA discrimination against gays is STILL legal in most states for jobs, housing etc.

Do your research before making unfounded claims and looking like the poster child of ignorance please.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

My Parents did say they had to "Beat the Devil out of me" so... maybe

Hmm, on what page of the Bible is that prescribed I wonder?

Maybe they were the devil trying to beat the Jesus out of you?

Just saying

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I think it says it right before "And Thou shalt be Fabulous Hunty"

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What? are you saying that Marriage Equality has only been around for 10 years?

Who are you, or I to say what a Woman can and can't do with her own body, it's her choice, not matter how much Mortal shame you place on someone.. people trying to control people and than saying they are awake from the Governments control, or the "Media" or the "Sheep" are hypocrites

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3

There is no gay agenda.

Bumped for relevance.

Another articulating what I was trying in a way better fashion. I used the words gay agenda, I really was just referring to an agenda to tarnish morality and divide us. The Gay rights issue happens to be near the forefront at the moment. A short while ago it was classic whites vs blacks. There's always something that keeps us distracted and angry it seems. Can't accomplish much we.
edit on 24-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This thread is captain Insano.

What a waste it would be for me to reiterate yet again that I'm a non religous follower of Christ (you heard it right, i can be that and am.) Hate me for it, that's weird but go on ahead.

And am refusing to jump on this new popular PC ultra gay friendly ship where all are so free and enlightened while never being offended. Sorry this makes me seem so full of hate.

Sounds great (sarcastic smiley) but its gonna sink eventually.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Battle on though please.

It's interesting.

Those with the cojones to have a different opinion and even maybe support my stance a bit.

You guys are brave and awesome. You willingly walked into hostile territory. I love you people

edit on 24-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What about these people in this village? Somebody should tell them that there doing wrong eh? Funny that no? I bet you thought that suddenly growing private parts when you reached a certain age was a impossibility as well. You would be surprised what nature would do, and can do if it calls for it. And when it does, all of you will be dancing to its tune. And human kind to has been tinkering with things in there own way for a long long time yet.
sciencealert article

Ah just messing, all you religious people are equally as wrong as any other group out there and that includes that whole science religion groups. You issue is that what is normal to you may not be what is normal for others or other groups of people?

All groups that have ever exist on this planet, are merely the product of there environment and social conditioning. There is no such thing as normal, in and of itself, only what is social accepted as normal, which for the most part is depended on the most widely held believe, basically its a popularity contest. He who has the numbers in any one believe or believe system is right by default of simply having the numbers. Religion itself, along with all other movements, or groups of people and there ideology's, are prof of that, and not only that, but also the concept of prof.

As for agendas? Any group that has existed or will exist has there agenda its just the nature of the beast. That agenda generally being what is good for them, which also is more often then not coincidentally or not so coincidentally not good for other groups.

So you see this whole gay and Christian/Muslim tango which as been going on in the media these past years and has picked up steam recently. Its all none issues, may be best to sterilize both groups so we all can just move on already.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ikema

I find this post atrocious and the epitome of ignorance. I have a gay sibling, and believe me he is not behind any sinister plot. You have issues, you obviously can't get along with diversity. I pray for you that you will find it within yourself to grow and get Beyond the hate.

Dude, the epitome of ignorance?

Please paste the words where I claimed gay individuals were behind an evil plot. Strangely I don't recall.

I've been around the world and embrace diversity. Wrong again. Atrocious.

Feeling pretty hate free, but thank you a genuine prayer is always welcome, ive seen them work! Ill do the same for you

Please just don't curse me out of emotion that is not needed.

I'm not the evil homophobe bible thumper I've apparently been labeled as, I promise.

edit on 25-9-2015 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

Please paste the words where I claimed gay individuals were behind an evil plot. Strangely I don't recall.

It's right there in your very own thread title -

Perhaps you should have worded your title a little better.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: MamaShredAK

It's right there in your very own thread title -

Perhaps you should have worded your title a little better.

That doesn't imply gay individuals themeselves have an agenda. It implys the pc movement is part of a sinister agenda. More twisting of my words

Eta: aaand apparently I'm logged in as my wife. Oops. Hopefully she'll be along soon. We have different views concerning this, I bet she may create some actual valuable material rather than bickering.....
edit on 25-9-2015 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join