It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets reverse the roles.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
Their arguments boil down to what I wrote.

Not in my case. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Greetings Lamb,

Interesting thread. It seems an exercise in futility. But in these parts, what isn't? I guess I'll play, in a way. I have no arguments for the existence of your particular god, or any others. It would be hard for me to fake one. But I did come up with this idea. I haven't read through the entire thread yet, so hopefully what I suggest isn't a repeat.

I will propose in this thread of exchanged positions, your previous arguments for the existence of God. Perhaps your recent ontological argument, or the one you had somewhere in "Atheism Destroyed". Really though, take your pick! You've got a lot of threads regarding evidence for God.
edit on 8-1-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Buzzy you are not pretending to be a "true Christian" well enough. I hate to say this about you but I have to wonder if you really are a "true pretend true Christian". I mean just look at how you took all those verses out of context!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

What in the HECK are you talking about??

Look, read through the whole thread, and you'll see that I'm doing a FANTASTIC job!

Heck, I'm the ONLY ONE offering scripture here - !!!!

edit on 8/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

AND! I'm the only one offering sources! Ms Renowned genetics expert has slam-dunked this whole thing anyway.

We're golden...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I hate to say this about you but I have to wonder if you really are a "true pretend true Christian". I mean just look at how you took all those verses out of context!

Well, I'm tired.
I've been pulling all this weight through the whole thread!!

So - how about (since you so graciously joined us, finally) you take over, and I'm going to go rest.
GO BEER!!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

(I'm not an Atheist or Yahweh worshipper but I'll play)

The Bible says you have no free-will to be an atheist. You will obey:

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. - Isaiah 45:23

There is no free-will and happiness with Yahweh. You will obey now or obey later.

Resist the temptation to enjoy your own freedom and happiness. Yahweh's name is Jealous (Exodus 34:14). Fear the god who dwells in thick darkness Yahweh (2 Chronicles 6:1). The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge (Proverbs 1:7). He will be exalted and worshiped among all of the nations of the world (Psalm 46:10).

Hail Sata... I mean...

Hail Yahweh!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'"

Seriously though, I'm just playing with you!

No particular reason, you were just the first person I saw I knew I could jest with.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Resist the temptation to enjoy your own freedom and happiness. Yahweh's name is Jealous (Exodus 34:14). Fear the god who dwells in thick darkness Yahweh (2 Chronicles 6:1). The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge (Proverbs 1:7). He will be exalted and worshiped among all of the nations of the world (Psalm 46:10).

SEE? That's what I've been saying!!!

I don't think I'm getting through to them, though -
they don't understand - poor things - and they keep bringing up government :/ (what is up with that? I HATE government! I'm just talking about The Bible!)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

(keep going, I got it!!!)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I can't come up with any arguments for the existence of God. So instead, I thought it would be interesting to propose some of Lamb's old arguments for the existence of God. In my opinion it would be more interesting to see him argue against those!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

(Meh, he's majorly failing at playing "Atheist". So - go right ahead!! I'm using Evangelical Ted Cruz/John Hagee/Ken Ham ideology)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Is that how you spell Ken Ham's name?

I thought it was Ken Sham, and the 's' was silent.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

gasp!!! What? No, man - he's the REAL DEAL!!
Have you never been to the Creation Museum?

Did you NOT watch the epic debate where he tore Bill Nye the Science Guy to shreds?????

srsly?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Buzzy you are not pretending to be a "true Christian" well enough. I hate to say this about you but I have to wonder if you really are a "true pretend true Christian". I mean just look at how you took all those verses out of context!

The Lord is with her brother. He will give her the right words as she needs them.

Hey, I'm trying. It's been a while since I was on the other side of the fence.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

LOL. The only thing epic about that debate was it actually took place at the Creation Museum.

Your zombie necromancer has no evidence!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, evolution has a lot of holes. I mean for Christ's sake, there are still monkeys and as of yet, no missing link discovered.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yeah, well - you know atheists!! They think some Monkey fell asleep and woke up the next morning as a HUMAN!

I mean - that's up to them, but (pfft) - not my circus, NOT MY MONKEYS.....
you know.

(Hey - to all participants - it really is kind of tricky, isn't it? Staying in character and doing improv.....no small feat.

I think I'm holding up pretty well, though.)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
*sigh* okay, folks.

I seriously need to go pray....I'll be back in a while, and I HOPE you atheists have figured things out by the time I get back.
But, you probably won't ever - so, I'll include all you poor condemned souls in my prayers.....

*mutters* monkeys indeed *pfft!*

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

While you're at it, tell God I need a fleet of private Jets so the rest of the world knows the truly devout are rewarded.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

While you're at it, tell God I need a fleet of private Jets so the rest of the world knows the truly devout are rewarded.

Well, of course!! (I've heard he already knows, but - sure, I have NO PROB putting in a reminder for ya. He's a very busy guy, really. Lots of atheists to throw in hell every darn day, you know.

Hang on - he'll be back soon and I'm sure he's working on it. )

(They're so STUPID! LOL!!! "no God" they say. LOLOLOL!!)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join