It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Speaking of Nazis, you realize the same rhetoric that many of you are deploying against Planned Parenthood is IDENTICAL to what the Nazis said about Jews, Gays and other "undesirables" right?

I wish I believed there was intentional irony involved ...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And fooling some of the people into believing lies was exactly how the Nazis did it.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A question for those who believe the videos are not to be believed or taken seriously

So is Hillary among the fools who believe the videos as many on ats claim everyone who believes them are?

She said she watched the videos and found them disturbing

edit on 11Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:05:26 -0500am72907amk293 by grandmakdw because: Addition and delete

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

And fooling some of the people into believing lies was exactly how the Nazis did it.

So is Hillary among the fools?

Probably. That really depends on how she wants to react to the videos though. If she wants to lash out emotionally and start pushing legislation without first conducing an investigation then she is just as foolish as all the Republicans doing it. If she instead DOES want an investigation to clear away her worries, then not so much. The only reason I say "probably" is because Hillary is a schemer, she is going to say EXACTLY what she needs to say to appeal to the most people. I rarely trust anything out of her mouth.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

more than likely some of the same congressmen that are pushing to defund planned parenthood at the moment were also in office and pushing what they knew danged well to be lies as justification for us to bomb iraqi cities filled with children...all in the name to protect our lifestyle.

How self centered humans have become to destroy a life to save their own life.Kill other humans beings are are growing in the stomach to make research to help yourself is sick selfish behavoir.

I'm not sure if you are ranting about the women destroying a life to protect her life, or lifestyle, or if you are griping about the fetal cell research....
but, I am pretty sure that the women aren't getting knocked up so they can go get an abortion to provide the stem cells for research so well, not sure just what you are saying???

but ya know what.....
I see a bunch of high powered men that are willing to bomb cities out of existence because of percieved, or even made up threats to their way of life, while they try to condemn women who are reacting to what they see as a real threat to their life, their health, their way of life. and my only response is this--
don't expect more from the women, who could very well be poor, uneducated, and scared than you do from the rich and powerful people within our gov't...
her response is in reaction to what is a real threat, and the loss is one unborn child...
their response was in reaction to mythological wmds that were never found (or were they just given to the radical muslims so they could later be used to justify another war), and the loss was in the millions, not to mention the financial cost to this nation!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

the difference being, the master could have left the slave in their homeland and they probably would have happy lives. he chose to take the slave from his natural habitat and transport him into a unfamiliar habitat for profit!!!
the slave wasn't something growing inside his body, possibly created there by force, possibly developing abnormally, possibly endangering the life of his host.
ya know I could make another comparison involving the slaves and the slave masters of old and today.
the masters of old had to make an investment in their slaves, they had to buy them, they had to teach them at least enough to be able to make them profitable, they had to ensure that they were sheltered and fed enough to keep them working, and since they had something invested in them they had an incentive to make the most out of that slave as they possibly could and not discard them without a very good reason. If the master just killed the slave, well, he would have wiped out an investment that he paid good money for.
today, the master is given more of a selection of slaves by a gov't trying to get the single moms our working instead of staying home with their children. he doesn't have make an initial investment in this slave, he feels the slave should invest a ton of money and be trained before he hires him, and he doesn't see a need to make sure the slave has enough to provide himself and family with shelter or food.... if it wasn't for the gov't he could kill his slave through starvation of allowing him to be exposed to the elements if he feels the slave isn't worth the wage needed to keep him alive.

ya know it makes sense that if a women get's pregnant and doesn't want the baby that she would abort it as early as possible, not wait till the third trimester, which well, by the way many of the antiabortionist talk, they seem to think that all the babies being aborted are closer to being developed like they would be in the third trimester than the first or early second like I think most are. and then they proceed to stereotype the mothers as not being responsible and just using abortion as a birth control method, but like I said, I think that if this was the case, the women would abort as soon as possible, and not wait that long! I kind of think that it's the third trimester abortions that are most likely the ones that are being done more because of medical reasons, ya know, something's happening that is endangering the mother's life, or there was something found to be wrong with the way the baby is developing. and well, when this is the case you more than likely have a broken hearted women force to make a very difficult decision that they would prefer not to make!
and yet, there is a bunch of laws that are being attempted to get passed on the state level and I believe the federal level to put more restrictions on this type of abortion, or ban it outright. which it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if these videos are timed to come out to influence the legislatures votes in these bills!!!
so well you tell me...
just how do you propose that the slaves that the masters don't even see enough value in to keep alive find a way to pay the added cost, sometimes up into the hundreds of thousands of dollars (and that doesn't include the long term care the baby will need throughout their lives.)? Yous seem to want someone to, but well most of the conservatives also seem to be clutching their wallets saying not with my money!!!

That was a very enthusiastic defense of slave owners and the abomination of slavery.
It's a shame you aren't as passionate about defending defenseless little babies from murder and dismemberment as you are about defending slave owners.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

A question for those who believe the videos are not to be believed or taken seriously

So is Hillary among the fools who believe the videos as many on ats claim everyone who believes them are?

Why are you asking me about HIlary? I have my own mind.

ETA: Interesting to see how yours works though.

edit on 7/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hillary also received' The Margaret Sanger Award' from PP and received campaign donations from them.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

or... maybe it's just one heck of a condemnation of today's business world!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Democrat Ohio state Rep. Bill Patmon

“You hear a lot of demonstrations across the country now about ‘Black Lives Matter,’” said Patmon, who is African-American. “Well they skipped one place. They should be in front of Planned Parenthood.”

“You say, ‘Well, you’re kind of strident, aren’t you?’ I say, ‘No, not when 5,499 abortions are in Cuyahoga County, which I happen to represent, and 63 percent of them are black women,’” Patmon continued.

He observed that 17 million women who had abortions at Planned Parenthood were black women.

“Black lives matter” and “American lives matter,” he added.

Patmon announced that he was introducing legislation to defund Planned Parenthood.
www.breitbart.com... _source=facebook&utm_medium=social
“It is my business, especially when 17 million of them are black women, 17 million – more than any other population – 17 million that look and act and talk …similar to myself, but even more than that, they’re Americans, and they’re human beings,” Patmon said.

Finally waking up

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Dawnstar, my point was a very simple one...Inexplicably, you interpreted it in such a way that resulted in you choosing to defend one abomination in order to validate another.

My point, again, was this:

Slave masters 'chose' to dehumanize slaves (calling them 'non-human') in order to convince themselves that buying, selling, abusing, torturing and killing them was super ok...in fact it was their 'Choice' and their legal 'Right'. In the Slave master's mind, slaves have no rights....because they're not human.

Planned Parenthood Abortionists dehumanize babies in the womb in exactly the same manner: "They're not human; They're just an nonviable tissue mass---so we can buy, sell, abuse, torture and kill them...because it's our 'Choice' and our legal 'Right'!"
In the Planned Parenthood Abortionist's mind, babies in the womb have no rights....because they're not human.

edit on 29-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Slave masters 'chose' to dehumanize slaves (calling them 'non-human') in order to convince themselves that buying, selling, abusing, torturing and killing them was super ok...in fact it was their 'Choice' and their legal 'Right'.

WTF? Are you equating women who choose to terminate their pregnancy to slave masters? You're not making sense to me. How can you even think that's a logical argument?

edit on 29-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

WTF?...LOL...Try reading and quoting my ENTIRE post, before engaging in faux outrage. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I won't speak here to whether or not I think Hillary is a fool.

But I find the videos disturbing! They ARE disturbing! They're MEANT to be disturbing! That is their sole purpose - to disturb people... EMOTIONALLY. So they'll run off half-cocked and take action without being practical and conducting an investigation first, to find out if what the video puts forth is genuine or if it's a huge lie (as the first two were).

Abortion is disturbing! For Christ's sake! It's not like having a wart removed. Seeing little tiny little body parts is disturbing. That's the whole purpose! You (and others) have been manipulated by the disturbing images and the thought of someone donating what would otherwise be "trash" for medical research. All the "selling of baby parts" and "abortion is murder" emotions get all balled up together and people freak out.

Any discussion between medical field professionals about body parts being removed from the body and donated to research is going to be disturbing! All we every see are the "coolers" that say, "Human Organ" for transplant or donation. But these sick bastards apparently think it's a good thing to show everyone the product of abortion...

Let me ask you this: If this scandal was about people donating the organs of someone who had already died, and you found out that the price of transport, handling and storage was not a set number, would you or anyone here be so emotionally outraged?

Would there be a thread about it? Maybe. How about 6 threads? No way!! People wouldn't be outraged. But because they are fetal tissues (that, for effect, are being called "baby parts") the whole playing field changes and people think they have a reason to be outraged.

This is no different from donating organs of someone who has already died.

On the part of the outraged, THIS IS ABOUT YOUR OBJECTION TO ABORTION.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

Wait, you mean teen pregnancy would skyrocket?

Oh, and STDs would resurge?

That doesn't matter! Rawr! Outrage!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

Wait, you mean teen pregnancy would skyrocket?

Oh, and STDs would resurge?

That doesn't matter! Rawr! Outrage!

Wait, and ovarian and cervical cancer rates would go up? No more low-cost pap smears? No more IDU's and birth control pills?

People -- you do realize that birth control pills are used for more than just to prevent pregnancy? There are a whole host of medical issues they can clear up for a woman.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.numberofabortions.com...

Number of Abortions - Abortion Counters
Each real-time abortion counter is based on the most current statistics* for the number of abortions in the US & the number of abortions Worldwide.

I don't care whose side you are on this is the most horrific crime against humanity ever.

whose consciences have been seared, evil vs good, darkness vs light

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Let me ask you this: If this scandal was about people donating the organs of someone who had already died, and you found out that the price of transport, handling and storage was not a set number, would you or anyone here be so emotionally outraged?

Correction:
"someone who had already been intentionally crushed, killed and dismembered"

We're not talking about 'death from an accident or natural causes' here.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if every pro-lifer suddenly found themselves pregnant? I wonder how many of them would take that baby to term.

I be the answer would be quite shocking.

Something is offensive and morally wrong until you find yourself in the uncomfortable position of dealing with it personally.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Dawnstar, my point was a very simple one...Inexplicably, you interpreted it in such a way that resulted in you choosing to defend one abomination in order to validate another.

My point, again, was this:

Slave masters 'chose' to dehumanize slaves (calling them 'non-human') in order to convince themselves that buying, selling, abusing, torturing and killing them was super ok...in fact it was their 'Choice' and their legal 'Right'. In the Slave master's mind, slaves have no rights....because they're not human.

Planned Parenthood Abortionists dehumanize babies in the womb in exactly the same manner: "They're not human; They're just an nonviable tissue mass---so we can buy, sell, abuse, torture and kill them...because it's our 'Choice' and our legal 'Right'!"
In the Planned Parenthood Abortionist's mind, babies in the womb have no rights....because they're not human.

Your logic makes no sense. There is no correlation between slavery and women who choose abortion. On the contrary, the true suggestion of slavery is to suggest abortion should be criminalized and that a woman should be forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join