It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

Wait, you mean teen pregnancy would skyrocket?

Oh, and STDs would resurge?

That doesn't matter! Rawr! Outrage!

Wait, and ovarian and cervical cancer rates would go up? No more low-cost pap smears? No more IDU's and birth control pills?

People -- you do realize that birth control pills are used for more than just to prevent pregnancy? There are a whole host of medical issues they can clear up for a woman.

You mean there aren't any local community clinics that offer all of those other services?

(post by antar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The thing I find truly sickening about this whole debacle is that there are supposedly six more episodes of the "Planned Parenthood is SATAN" show that have yet to be released.

Are people that damn angry that I can choose what I do with my own friggin' body?

It's not enough for the religious right to try to legislate morality on me via ridiculous bills, they have to control my womb too?

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

24 weeks young

www.lifesitenews.com...

Oh, that's not a human. Move along.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A vast majority of those community clinics are PP operated.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Usually not for the fees and free prices of PP.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: antar

24 weeks young

www.lifesitenews.com...

Oh, that's not a human. Move along.
Do honestly, truly believe that someone EARNESTLY thinks that a premature, BORN child is not a human?

Or is your hyperbole sprayer turned up to 11?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yep, this right here.

Once again I ask -- how does the GOP plan to pay for all these new human beings that are going to go on welfare? Does the GOP have a plan to beef up child support enforcement?

Does the GOP have a plan to replace the life-saving non-abortion related services that make up 97% per of Planned Parentood?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So then, YES, there ARE community clinics besides Planned Parenthood that offer other services.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Just a couple of items...

The Videos, Edited and Unedited
Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

www.factcheck.org...

Second...their is no profit. This is about Clinic Managers making sure they don't lose desperately needed money in transferring this Fetal tissue to researchers.

This is Stem Cell research aimed at solving some pretty horrific diseases.

Why Planned Parenthood Provides Fetal Cells to Scientists
time.com...

Why We Still Need Fetal-Tissue Research
time.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Nevermind the fact that Planned Parenthood also provides FERTILITY services to couples who are struggling to have a child, and also provide adoption assistance to mothers looking for an alternative to abortion, or to couples looking to adopt.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Cost of Organ Donation

All expenses are paid by the insurance company of the person you are donating to if you are a living donor, or by the organ procurement organization that recovers organs from a deceased donor.

With ALL organ and tissue donations, there is a monetary cost.

And to the point of my last post:

“This video is primarily aimed not at fetal tissue research but at Planned Parenthood,” says David Magnus, director of the Stanford University Center for Biomedical Ethics. “I don’t think this is about the use of tissue that is already discarded. I think it’s about abortion itself. The fact that it’s not clear whether there is any actual problem in terms of [Planned Parenthood’s] behavior highlights the fact that this is politically motivated.” Several Republican presidential candidates have also criticized Planned Parenthood’s practices, invoking the organization’s “disregard for the culture of life” and it’s “penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life.”

There’s no evidence on the video that Planned Parenthood makes a profit from fetal tissue. Nucatola is recorded as saying the organization pays anywhere from $30 to $100 per specimen, and that those fees cover administrative and handling costs, not the cost of the tissue itself. (Those costs are far lower than what other companies that broker exchange of tissues from hospitals and abortion clinics to those who want to study them charge.)

This is About Abortion
edit on 7/29/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sure, if you live in a major metropolitan area you can find similar services outside of planned parenthood. But anyone in a rural or even semi-rural environment would find themselves wholly without options for contraception, STD prevention, and a whole host of other essential services should PP be entirely shut down.

link   

Once again I ask -- how does the GOP plan to pay for all these new human beings that are going to go on welfare? Does the GOP have a plan to beef up child support enforcement?

Are you suggesting that babies are better off dead, than being born, growing up and possibly needing public assistance?
I certainly hope not.

link   

So then, YES, there ARE community clinics besides Planned Parenthood that offer other services.
Thank you.

Sure, but you missed the point entirely.

They wouldn't be able to operate and provide their services with out PP funding.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Correction:
"someone who had already been intentionally crushed, killed and dismembered"

We're not talking about 'death from an accident or natural causes' here.

I KNOW! That's exactly my point! You wouldn't mind if it was about someone donating their organs and someone paying the associated costs.

This whole issue is about the fact that you (and others) don't like the fact that a woman can get an abortion. It's NOT about organs, tissue, selling body parts or anything else. It's about the fact that you don't think a woman should have the choice to have an abortion.
edit on 7/29/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   

No, but I'd like to see how the GOP plans to pay for those lives, considering their the party that hates social programs and wants to slash them.

It's coming up on an election, so naturally the Republicans are going to throw up controversial issues and rally behind them to bolster their public image.

Sadly, a lot of women who get preventative and life-saving care might be caught in the cross hair.

link   

Are you suggesting that babies are better off dead, than being born, growing up and possibly needing public assistance?
I certainly hope not.
Certainly not. He's simply asking the question of how you care for all the children that otherwise would have been aborted? Keep in mind many of the children will be severely physically or mentally handicapped, so the cost of medical care for these children must be considered. Who pays for it?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Legislate morality like banning a flag?

No ones taking yor right away to do anything so stop w the hysterics

You can go other places to do the same thing

They aren't banning things like progressives are

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sure, if you live in a major metropolitan area you can find similar services outside of planned parenthood. But anyone in a rural or even semi-rural environment would find themselves wholly without options for contraception, STD prevention, and a whole host of other essential services should PP be entirely shut down.

Bull crap if you're town is so small it doesn't ha e a hospital or or similar then they don't have pp either

I live in a tiny town and the nearest PP is where all the other similar services are 50 miles away

Stop w the hyperbole

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join