It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Sorry, what?

Nobody is trying to take my rights away? They're trying to tell me what I can or can't do with my own f***king body.

I can go other places to do the same thing? Like where? Mexico? Sure, that's safe. Oh, and there's always ol' reliable, the coat hanger!

Oh and for clarity, please provide source on which flag have been banned by the U.S. government. Show me one example of a flag you legally cannot own or display. Not that your stupid flag nonsense has any place in this thread, of course.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Um, you realize that a lot of these "PP clinics" don't have a "Planned Parenthood" logo or sign, they're merely funded by Planned Parenthood.

So with out that PP funding, these same clinics you talk about existing won't be providing the low-cost cancer screenings, STD testing, birth control pills ect...

Yeah, that stuff costs money and poor, low income women can't always afford it.
edit on 29-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Don't forget the "Draino cocktail" I'm sure that's safe.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thing is, again, women who do not want to carry to term will not. They will find a way, as they are already have in Texas and in countries that have already gone through this.

Or...this will increase...

WHO repots that 21.6 million women experience an unsafe abortion worldwide each year; 18.5 million of these occur in developing countries. And 47 000 women die from complications of unsafe abortion each year.

But those lives don't f*cking matter, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
and you seem to miss some points also...
how do you propose people are barely earning enough to support the families that they have come up with the kind of funds that would be needed to support the many birth defects that would occur if they weren't being detected while in womb and aborted? some of which could cost over $200,000 the first year? the gov't can pay?? the taxpayers??

maybe if the people weren't so dehumanized by a society that seems to feel that only those who are "smart" enough and "work" hard enough to land a decent job with a decent wage, more people would want to grow families...
but na, that isn't what capitalism is all about is it??

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And once again I'll say it -- so let's risk the lives of the alive woman and possibly "alive" fetus at the same time!

This is insane logic...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's the funny thing. You've pointed out before that abortion rates are actually HIGHER as a percentage of the population in countries where abortions are illegal. The religious right trying make abortion illegal would only ensure that MORE women pursue abortion, and that more of these women will DIE as a result of substandard pre and post abortion care.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

But this isn't about logic or facts -- this entire argument is an emotional one (well at least from the pro-life people's perspective).

More total overall lives will be lost, and this is a concept I don't think pro-lifer's can wrap their minds around. It's like plugging one hole in a leaky boat, but ignoring the other leak behind them.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Guess as Americans have gone more pro-choice for the first time in seven years, as of May, these people and Congress needed step up their game.

It's a vote grabber. When it shouldn't be a political issue at all, but a moral one, of personal responsibility.

[Source]

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I watched it in it's entirety.

It is still about reasonable fees, as provided for in the Federal law quoted -- these videos won't show the entire law that governs this- for that reason. It isn't very long either, however it is longer than the one sentence they show.

This is not much different. They have video 1 spliced into a similar conversation and an interview with a lab tech. What did they think a lab tech does?

If it was a 30 year old person who died in a hospital and their body was donated to research, you are going to have even bigger body parts and pieces on dishes. The same fees are involved.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You're right. Lots more of these videos to come. Videos of Enroll America volunteers coercing poor souls into ObamaCare was not as "sick" as this Planned Parenthood fiasco, but it's the same mindset from loose morals.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

But this isn't about logic or facts -- this entire argument is an emotional one (well at least from the pro-life people's perspective).

Yea. I had someone on the pro-life side try to make an argument to me that we all should be emotional about this issue, and that being logical and emotionally unattached is causing us to cloud the issue. I mean when has being emotional EVER resulted in a logically sound solution to a problem?

More total overall lives will be lost, and this is a concept I don't think pro-lifer's can wrap their minds around. It's like plugging one hole in a leaky boat, but ignoring the other leak behind them.

I think it is more akin to plugging a leaky hole, and the resulting pressure from the plug results in 10 other leaks popping out.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
how many threads have i been barraged with "its not for profit" basically personally attacked .......

Many of us saying its for profit, pretty blatant in what this guy is saying........

Wonder what kind of excuses they will come up with now......

If they even comment, sometimes instead of admitting your wrong its just easier to pretend it doesnt exist

I thought you only made one thread on this topic, the 2 versions of the 1st video? So that would be 1. It's not for profit and that is not a personal attack on you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thread on Video 1

Thread on Video 2

and this is the thread on video 3.

Like I said, they will all be remixes and mashups.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
source

"We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit. Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:
Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

So, it appears this would probably constitiute a net LOSS.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Just wait, there are going to be 6 more.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Uh huh...and all remixes and mashups. I stand by my first comment in this thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Correction: There will be 9 more.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Money Changed hands. Therefore, SATAN.

Yup.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And just wait for the special TV series and the Movie !!!

Professional actors will make the difference !!!

Hollywood will "handle" it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join