It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You mean all that stuff the ACA was supposed to cover and every insurance policy is mandated to cover? Sounds like PP might just be getting redundant with the expansion of universal healthcare.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IanFleming

I'd be thrilled if PP were redundant. Sadly, this is not the case.

PP is many times the only choice young women have for basic sexual and reproductive health consultation and care.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I'd be thrilled if PP were redundant. Sadly, this is not the case.

PP is many times the only choice young women have for basic sexual and reproductive health consultation and care.

But, but we were told the ACA would take care of that. Is it possible, even remotely, that PP keeps itself as a multi-million dollar taxpayer funded business not because it is truly needed, but because they have good lobbyists and an almost fanatically devoted army of followers to help that lobby effort?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You ain't telling me anything I don't already know. I thought that the FIRST video was a despicable attempt to slander PP. I never held out any hope that the rest were any different.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

PP is DEFINITELY needed. Perhaps you missed the thread I posted on the previous page that shows what happens when PP clinics end up being defunded?

ETA: My bad, I'm getting the two abortion thread I'm posting in mixed up. I just realized I posted the thread I'm talking about in the other thread. Here is a link to it in this thread now.
Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak
edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm pretty salvation does a little better than break even when they sells stuff that's been donated to them, too. As long as it goes back into the objective of their mission statement, non-profits can generate revenue that allows them to better fulfill their mission statement.

Maybe I missed it - when the the Federal Government make resale for profit of used clothes, appliances, housewares and furniture an illegal enterprise?

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Gryphon66

Murder for profit, or did you miss that part of my statment?

What these new revelations of PP are doing is shining a very specific light on the harvesting of not yet aborted babys for their parts. They nearly salavate over the potential reaping of profit. They discuss how to remove the fetus, carefully; crushing in some cases. That's muder for profit.
Is that OK if the fetus is a product of rape or incest? NO. WHAT PP is doing is NEVER OK when it comes to the calculation of their being able to profit from baby parts.

In response to the situation of rape or incest,,,of course no woman should be forced to birth that child. But the fetus is 100% innocent in every case, in how it was conceived, and its termination should be done with respect to its innocence and without premeditated calculated profitability.

Especially as PP is a non-profit organization.

So murder is okay if done at cost? Or for free? *scratches head*

So murder is okay with you, even though the victim is "innocent," if it's done ... what, painlessly?

These are not revelations about anything ... they are manipulations of gullible zealots.

These videos show nothing illegal, or even immoral.

If you think that your cases of approved murder are any less terrifying, they are not. Murder is murder.

If you think that throwing away fetal tissue or burning it is more moral than using it to help people, to my mind, you are the monster.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood is full panic mode---Desperately attempting to squelch media reporting of the videos:

Read the Letter Planned Parenthood Sent News Outlets Warning Them Not to Air Undercover Videos

A regional branch of Planned Parenthood warned reporters in a new letter Monday against airing recent sting videos that purport to show the abortion provider’s employees discussing the sale of aborted fetus parts.

KVLY-TV in North Dakota published the letter from Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.

“CMP has used footage obtained through deceit and unlawful behavior, including possible violations of state recording laws, federal tax laws and falsified state identification. Then, they concoct wildly false stories through selective editing,” the letter alleges.

We expect this video will be no different in that regard; however, footage yet to come is expected to represent an extreme violation of patient privacy by including footage of post-abortion fetal tissue neither patients nor health care professionals authorized be filmed,” it adds.

The letter was sent one day before the Center for Medical Progress released a third video, appearing to show Planned Parenthood workers standing by dead fetuses while talking about the price “per item.”

The letter concludes with a warning that “the material should not be aired.”

A representative for Planned Parenthood could not be reached for comment by TheBlaze.

Read the entire letter below via KVLY:

To: North Dakota Health and Political Reporters and Producers
From: Jen Aulwes, Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Date: July 27, 2015
Re: Center for Medical Progress Expected to Violate Patient Privacy

The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) is an extreme activist organization whose sole mission is to prevent women from accessing health care and to destroy Planned Parenthood. The board members of this group believe that abortion is “genocide,” and employ people who went to jail for attempting to bomb a women’s health clinic. They are also connected with the man who murdered abortion provider Dr. George Tiller.

CMP has used footage obtained through deceit and unlawful behavior, including possible violations of state recording laws, federal tax laws and falsified state identification. Then, they concoct wildly false stories through selective editing. We expect this video will be no different in that regard; however, footage yet to come is expected to represent an extreme violation of patient privacy by including footage of post-abortion fetal tissue neither patients nor health care professionals authorized be filmed.

When your network decides whether to consider this story newsworthy, or whether to use any of this footage at all, we urge you to keep this in mind: The extremists who entered Planned Parenthood labs under false pretenses violated research protocol, and, worse, violated the privacy of patients involved. Those patients’ privacy should not be further violated by having this footage shared by the media.

The storage and examination processes that CMP used to get this footage are medically necessary. It is necessary medical professionals ensure an abortion is complete so that patients do not get an infection. When tissue is donated for medical research, these steps are also necessary for the donations to be completed. It is also medically necessary that researchers evaluate the laboratory procedures of a medical provider for safety standards and best practices.

Some of the conversations and protocols that occur in medical settings and among professional peers can sound jarring when taken out of context. While this can be difficult to hear or watch, it should not be used as an excuse to defund Planned Parenthood.

CMP gained access to Planned Parenthood facilities under false pretenses and filmed without securing approval from the Planned Parenthood staff being filmed or the patients whose privacy is compromised by this secret videotaping. The material should not be aired.

Please contact me at 651-755-XXXX or [email protected] if you have any questions or need any more information.

www.theblaze.com...

www.valleynewslive.com... l

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're not wrong, if even one tiny bit of patient confidentiality is breached by the media in airing these videos, they will have broken the law.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

A question for those who believe the videos are not to be believed or taken seriously

So is Hillary among the fools who believe the videos as many on ats claim everyone who believes them are?

She said she watched the videos and found them disturbing

Unlike those on the right, those of us in the middle and on the left don't believe everything we hear, no matter who says it.

The right is known for simply telegraphing the talking points handed down through the right-wing mainstream media.

I can see how independent thought would be confusing ... *nods*

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So when someone is attacked and they takes steps to fight back, they're indicting themselves? Straight up BS.
edit on 7/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: my phone is not cooperating

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pointing out that the company slandering them broke the law to gain their "evidence" is admitting your guilt? Lol, if what PP is saying is true then even IF an investigation were to take place, all 12 of these videos could never be admitted in court because they were obtained through fraudulent and illegal methods. The prosecution would literally have ZERO evidence to go on. No wonder the Republicans are just skipping the tedious process of following the Constitution and allowing PP to have a fair trial and just jumping straight to defunding them based on hearsay.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanFleming
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You mean all that stuff the ACA was supposed to cover and every insurance policy is mandated to cover? Sounds like PP might just be getting redundant with the expansion of universal healthcare.

And even if it did, the Republicans want to get rid of the ACA (Obamacare) anyway, so it wouldn't really matter anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm pretty salvation does a little better than break even when they sells stuff that's been donated to them, too. As long as it goes back into the objective of their mission statement, non-profits can generate revenue that allows them to better fulfill their mission statement.

Maybe I missed it - when the the Federal Government make resale for profit of used clothes, appliances, housewares and furniture an illegal enterprise?

Harte

Never. We were talking about the methods in which a non-profit may legally generate funds/profits, in order to fulfill their mission statement.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
www.numberofabortions.com...

Number of Abortions - Abortion Counters
Each real-time abortion counter is based on the most current statistics* for the number of abortions in the US & the number of abortions Worldwide.

I don't care whose side you are on this is the most horrific crime against humanity ever.

whose consciences have been seared, evil vs good, darkness vs light

I think this shows that we're not talking about real-time issues, like what happens to fetal tissues after abortion, but rather, a very real and growing, utterly irrational zealotry originating in the religious right machinery that the Republican party is now kow-towing to at every turn (to it's eventual demise).

"Good vs. Evil ..." So, of course, those in favor of putting the choice about abortion in the hands of the State are "good," but in every other case, the State is "evil."

There seems to be something fundamentally amiss here ...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
PP's letter to the media pretty much puts to rest the argument that the footage of the dish of dead baby body parts in the video is manufactured.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure all of ZERO arguments have been put to rest since we are still having this discussion and no one has been swayed one way or the other on it, so yeah, you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I wonder what would happen if every pro-lifer suddenly found themselves pregnant? I wonder how many of them would take that baby to term.

I be the answer would be quite shocking.

Something is offensive and morally wrong until you find yourself in the uncomfortable position of dealing with it personally.

Ask Mrs. Rick Santorum ... apparently murder becomes acceptable when it involves you and your family.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm pretty sure all of ZERO arguments have been put to rest since we are still having this discussion and no one has been swayed one way or the other on it, so yeah, you're wrong.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I am hearing of many PP supporters saying that they are disgusted by Planned Parenthood's actions.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I am hearing of many PP supporters saying that they are disgusted by Planned Parenthood's actions.

So? That still doesn't mean it has settled any discussions. Plus it is purely anecdotal evidence, AND I have no idea how many supporters you are talking about. I might add that it is an attempted bandwagon appeal and possibly an appeal to authority fallacy.

The only way to definitively settle any discussions is in the court of law, yet the pro-life side seems to be largely silent in pursuing proper legal action. Though they seem VERY gung-ho about ignoring it and using Congress to get their will done.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join