It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why do you think you have to INSIST on posting every one of these videos? Your camp isn't getting the desired level of outrage and it appears that the level of outrage shrinks with each video posted. Give it up. People aren't falling for this manufactured scandal.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I really dont want to read the entire thread because I know it will be just be people's opinions on the rights and wrongs of abortion.

If I understand correctly they sell to research facilities and not individuals who want baby parts for whatever reason.

Is this correct?

If so I really don't see the problem. It makes use of otherwise discarded materials hopefully producing helpful research.

Agreed. I have no interest in anti-Abortionist rhetoric (a phenomena that only seems to exist in America, go figure), I'm much more interested in why it's so scandalous that they might be providing research material.

It won't happen without the approval of the patient. And if the patient says yes, this material can be used for scientific research rather than just being incinerated, then what difference does it make?

Dead flesh is dead flesh. Even if you think it was a baby that has been murdered or an amalgam of cells that was not yet sentient in any meaningful way, why does what is done with that material matter?

Surely it's better to use it to research science that will save lives in the future?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We all been taught to accept dehumanization of babies in the womb. The words used are "it" and "fetus".

Its okay, "its" only a "fetus".

Once you accept that, anything becomes possible.

Good point.

Exactly the same psychology was behind the propagation and proliferation of slavery.
Back in less enlightened times...Slaves weren't considered human, 'so they git no rights'; they were deemed the property of 'The Master', who reserved for Himself the 'choice' to dispose of his non-humans as he saw fit. 'The Master' could also buy, sell, abuse, torture and kill his 'non-humans' with absolutely no legal repercussions whatsoever.
After all, it was 'The Master's' Right and Choice.

Slavery and the atrocity we discuss in this thread...are two sides of the same counterfeit coin.
edit on 29-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So the same psychology that obliterates the rights of the living, eh? In the end, who are we to dictate someone else's morality or choices? No matter how much they offend us personally? And furthermore, just how will we do this?

ETA: Rhetorical. No need to answer or address. In fact, please don't.
edit on 7/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If they make more than they're supposed to its not nonprofit it's a business venture.

The more PP makes from fetal tissue donations the more breast cancer screenings they can do, for example.

So for you, the ends justify the means?

Can you really compare an aborted fetus in a PP clinic, to "donated" items at the Sally Ann?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: palg1

No, of course not.

What I am comparing is the mechanism in which a non-profit can generate funds.

Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization that is governed by the very same tax law that govern the non-profit business of Salvation Army.

edit on 29-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why do you think you have to INSIST on posting every one of these videos? Your camp isn't getting the desired level of outrage and it appears that the level of outrage shrinks with each video posted. Give it up. People aren't falling for this manufactured scandal.

Gosh, why does my thread bother you so much?
Maybe you should ask yourself: Why do I, (Krazyshot) feel so threatened that I want to shut up the opposition and shut down the discussion?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
IMATAT,

Please don't stop posting the videos

The people on ats who refuse to see the horror will never be convinced.

But those who have no lingering guilt over having had an abortion or encouraged someone to have one, may eventually actually watch the videos and see the gruesome truth.

I'm talking about abortion after 16 weeks when the tissue is a full human being when viewed whole .

I find it telling that some of the most rabid supporters of killing and dissecting little fully formed humans have openly said they refuse to look at photos I have posted in the past of live 16 week babies in the womb in 3d sonograms

They are deniers of the reality of the horrific treatment of real but very tiny humans

But there is still hope to reach open minded and rational people. Keep up trying to tell the truth and educate the open minded to reality

edit on 8Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:17:44 -0500am72907amk293 by grandmakdw because: Addition

edit on 8Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:18:56 -0500am72907amk293 by grandmakdw because: Addition

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: palg1

No, of course not.

What I am comparing is the mechanism in which a non-profit can generate funds.

Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization that is governed by the very same tax law that govern the non-profit business of Salvation Army.

Salvation Army is a corporation.. They stand outside stores at christmas ringing a bell to solicit funds. Panhandling s illegal. if I did that, I get arrested.

They get free rent on parking lot space to set up their trailers and accept free stuff from the public. If I did that with a truck, they'd call the police. Then they sell the "goods" in stores. The employees aren't paid, they are volunteers.

They make a ton of money from this only a little of which they give back to poor people who can't do these things because it would be illegal.

I guess if you make a comparison all that should apply…

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: ParasuvO

Horrifying that people....women ... who are mothers or at the very least, aunts....taking part in this blatant lack of a moral compass and humanity.

As far as I am concerned, THIS is the true "red line". And one we must all speak out against until it is stopped and everyone even remotely Iconnected to this atrocity is held accountable. No stone unturned.

Have we truly become completely desensitized that we can tell ourselves that life isn't life to justify and allow the making of profit to become more important than life itself just for the purpose of SELLING the body parts of the absolute innocent and unborn?

IMO, this ISmurder for profit.

Who are we anymore?

So, are you in favor of "murder" in the case of rape or incest? In favor of "murder" in the case of great physical deformity or disfigurement? How about "murder" to save the pregnant woman's life?

Because if abortion is "murder" it is ALWAYS murder, not just when you see it as "justified or understandable."

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm not threatened by anything really. I'd just like some intellectual integrity on this discussion for once, but I guess that is too much to ask.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Salvation Army is
Wildly off topic

Typical deflection tactic of the closed minded who refuse to face the reality of tiny Humans being dissected alive for a fee and doing it in a callous manner

To get the most popular human organs the human must be actual very very tiny humans and not tissue blobs

edit on 9Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:07:42 -0500am72907amk293 by grandmakdw because: Addition

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I agree with what you said. I was replying to Windwords comparison of PP to Salvation Army.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm not threatened by anything really. I'd just like some intellectual integrity on this discussion for once, but I guess that is too much to ask.

Sure you're not threatened by the discussion (wink wink). Just keep telling yourself and everybody else that.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I agree with what you said. I was replying to Windwords comparison of PP to Salvation Army.

Sorry I directed to the wrong person

I know the people were trying to throw the thread off topic to deflect the reality of the horrors shown in the op video

Because they for whatever reason are in denial of the gruesome reality of the videos. My assumption is the most rabid deniers didn't actually watch them

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Midnight Meat Train (IMDB) - first thought that came up

edit on 29-7-2015 by vataOsadhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What page did I start posting in this thread again? Oh yeah, page 11. I knew about this video when it was posted in the LAST video thread. But hey, believe what you want. You've already painted your own narrative of the events shown in the video in your head before you even watched the video, so MY words are clearly not going to change your mind. Like I said, expecting intellectual integrity in this topic is just too much to ask. You guys just let emotions run all over your thought process.

I don't consider Youtube a valid source of information. I never have. Grade E evidence there.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

the difference being, the master could have left the slave in their homeland and they probably would have happy lives. he chose to take the slave from his natural habitat and transport him into a unfamiliar habitat for profit!!!
the slave wasn't something growing inside his body, possibly created there by force, possibly developing abnormally, possibly endangering the life of his host.
ya know I could make another comparison involving the slaves and the slave masters of old and today.
the masters of old had to make an investment in their slaves, they had to buy them, they had to teach them at least enough to be able to make them profitable, they had to ensure that they were sheltered and fed enough to keep them working, and since they had something invested in them they had an incentive to make the most out of that slave as they possibly could and not discard them without a very good reason. If the master just killed the slave, well, he would have wiped out an investment that he paid good money for.
today, the master is given more of a selection of slaves by a gov't trying to get the single moms our working instead of staying home with their children. he doesn't have make an initial investment in this slave, he feels the slave should invest a ton of money and be trained before he hires him, and he doesn't see a need to make sure the slave has enough to provide himself and family with shelter or food.... if it wasn't for the gov't he could kill his slave through starvation of allowing him to be exposed to the elements if he feels the slave isn't worth the wage needed to keep him alive.

ya know it makes sense that if a women get's pregnant and doesn't want the baby that she would abort it as early as possible, not wait till the third trimester, which well, by the way many of the antiabortionist talk, they seem to think that all the babies being aborted are closer to being developed like they would be in the third trimester than the first or early second like I think most are. and then they proceed to stereotype the mothers as not being responsible and just using abortion as a birth control method, but like I said, I think that if this was the case, the women would abort as soon as possible, and not wait that long! I kind of think that it's the third trimester abortions that are most likely the ones that are being done more because of medical reasons, ya know, something's happening that is endangering the mother's life, or there was something found to be wrong with the way the baby is developing. and well, when this is the case you more than likely have a broken hearted women force to make a very difficult decision that they would prefer not to make!
and yet, there is a bunch of laws that are being attempted to get passed on the state level and I believe the federal level to put more restrictions on this type of abortion, or ban it outright. which it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if these videos are timed to come out to influence the legislatures votes in these bills!!!
so well you tell me...
just how do you propose that the slaves that the masters don't even see enough value in to keep alive find a way to pay the added cost, sometimes up into the hundreds of thousands of dollars (and that doesn't include the long term care the baby will need throughout their lives.)? Yous seem to want someone to, but well most of the conservatives also seem to be clutching their wallets saying not with my money!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Murder for profit, or did you miss that part of my statment?

What these new revelations of PP are doing is shining a very specific light on the harvesting of not yet aborted babys for their parts. They nearly salavate over the potential reaping of profit. They discuss how to remove the fetus, carefully; crushing in some cases. That's muder for profit.
Is that OK if the fetus is a product of rape or incest? NO. WHAT PP is doing is NEVER OK when it comes to the calculation of their being able to profit from baby parts.

In response to the situation of rape or incest,,,of course no woman should be forced to birth that child. But the fetus is 100% innocent in every case, in how it was conceived, and its termination should be done with respect to its innocence and without premeditated calculated profitability.

Especially as PP is a non-profit organization.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sorry I directed to the wrong person

I know the people were trying to throw the thread off topic to deflect the reality of the horrors shown in the op video

Because they for whatever reason are in denial of the gruesome reality of the videos. My assumption is the most rabid deniers didn't actually watch them

No problem.

I'm not a denier, remember that.

I know the horrors.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join