It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Okay, this disturbing video has been out there all day, like a severed finger floating in the punch bowl.
I admit, I was exhausted just thinking about posting this thread on ATS; waiting all day for someone else to put up the story, because of the predictable and unrelenting barrage of Planned Parenthood defenders and excuse makers.

Still, this video, while graphic and disturbing, needs IMO to be seen by anyone who still thinks PP is just about altruistically helping women.

To those who wish to critique the substance within this video, I respectfully ask that they first VIEW the video in it's entirety.
Fair enough?

Warning: Graphic Video
www.youtube.com...

I understand there are 9 more of these videos yet to be released.

Now, the pro-life advocates behind the investigative videos have released a third video that catches Planed Parenthood doctors Katherine Sheehan and Savita Ginde discussing and arranging for the sale of aborted baby body parts.

The undercover footage catches the Vice President and Medical Director of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM) in Denver, Colorado, Dr. Savita Ginde. PPRM is one of the largest and wealthiest Planned Parenthood affiliates and operates abortion clinics and abortion referral centers in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Nevada.

Standing in the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic pathology laboratory, where the bodies of babies are brought after abortions, Ginde concludes that payment per organ removed from an aborted baby will be the most beneficial to Planned Parenthood: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2), though the law is riddled with loopholes that essentially allow such sales.

The second part of the new video catches Dr. Katherine Sheehan, Medical Director emerita of Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest in San Diego, who describes her affiliate’s long-time relationship with Advanced Bioscience Resources, a middleman company that has been providing aborted fetal organs since 1989.

She says: “We’ve been using them for over 10 years, really a long time, you know, just kind of renegotiated the contract. They’re doing the big government-level collections and things like that.”

The video features Holly O’Donnell, a licensed phlebotomist who unsuspectingly took a job as a “procurement technician” at the fetal tissue company and biotech start-up StemExpress in late 2012. That’s the company that acts as a middleman and purchases the body parts of aborted babies from Planned Parenthood to sell to research universities and other places.

I thought I was going to be just drawing blood, not procuring tissue from aborted fetuses,” says O’Donnell, who fainted in shock on her first day of work in a Planned Parenthood clinic when suddenly asked to dissect a freshly-aborted fetus during her on-the-job training.

For six months, O’Donnell’s job was to identify pregnant women at Planned Parenthood who met criteria for fetal tissue orders and to harvest the fetal body parts after their abortions.

O’Donnell describes the financial benefit Planned Parenthood received from StemExpress: “For whatever we could procure, they would get a certain percentage. The main nurse was always trying to make sure we got our specimens. No one else really cared, but the main nurse did because she knew that Planned Parenthood was getting compensated.”

In the video, O’Donnell describes her work and the profit motive behind Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted babies.

www.lifenews.com...

www.foxnews.com...
www.politico.com...
www.washingtonpost.com... 4ce-834ad8f5c50e_story.html
www.cnn.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
#defundPP

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This remix is boring.

Maybe the dubstep remix will be better.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
This remix is boring.

Maybe the dubstep remix will be better.

You just made a snarky joke about it. How clever you are.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone hear the cold blooded lizard say "oh you're warm I wanna hang on to you"???

On with the video.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"...The first person to throw out a figure is at a loss, right"

Anyone complaining about a loss it really looking to profit, right...

Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"...negotiations..."????

"I want a Lamborghini"...

Oh, hold on, while I hold my sides as they split... Such a jovial topic.

Ha Ha Ha Baaaaaarf!
edit on 28-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

Will we have a thread for each one of the other nine videos? Ugh! Maybe we should start a Planned Parenthood Videos forum?

+13 more 
link   
how many threads have i been barraged with "its not for profit" basically personally attacked .......

Many of us saying its for profit, pretty blatant in what this guy is saying........

Wonder what kind of excuses they will come up with now......

If they even comment, sometimes instead of admitting your wrong its just easier to pretend it doesnt exist

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh great! Every time another one of these videos comes out, more people learn about the benefits of fetal stem cell therapy and research!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can't wrap my mind around those tiny baby peices and what possible medical use could they have?!

When I was a teeny bopper the only place I could get birth control was planned parenthood. I'm willing to bet PP's support is from people like this and others just trying to keep woman's health readily available. Maybe there needs to be a new non profit.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think a lot of under-the-table bribe money is involved.

You know, the "commissions" and all that.

The IRS has been notified.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

care to comment on the substance on the thread, not your opinions on what fetal tissue should be used for

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Mene Mene tekel upharsin

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The fanatic abortion supporters would not believe
this is happening even if they were
in the room watching
the Dr.'s suck the brains
out of the babies for a
less "crunchy" abortion to save the organs for resale.

I can guarantee many snarky remarks
and flat out refusals to believe this is happening.

Once it sets in that this is real.
The supporters will fight tooth and nail
to justify this behavior and shout that there is
a great need for tiny body parts
for research and we should
be proud and glad that our
littlest humans are providing much needed research tissue.

Personally, I have only a few reservations
about abortion before week 16.

Between week 16 and 24,
which seem to be on the order form the most wanted material,
I have a problem with the sale of their organs
without the mothers full consent and knowledge,
after all it is "her" tissue they are selling,
if one sees it only as tissue.

After week 24 when a fetus can survive on its' own,
I think a C-section or induced labor to give the
child a chance to live if the mother is in danger
as the only acceptable option.
Anything else at this stage is out and out murder in my opinion.

I posted an order form before that was removed,
so I will not repost it, guess it was too gruesome.
But the order was for mainly between
16 and 20 week old body parts.
At 16 weeks the "tissue" looks exactly like a human baby,
only very very tiny,
by 20 weeks the "tissue" has every visible part
of a fully formed human being.
That is the most wanted "tissue" according to the order form.

Most of you will say "well most abortions happen in the first 3 months",
but if you look at the order forms,
most of the orders were for baby organs of
16-20 week human fetus'.

In the first 3 months the most wanted organs
are not formed enough for the people
buying the human tissue for experimentation.

This is real people, and even if you support abortion,
can you really support this practice without getting
the full consent and full knowledge of the woman
whose "tissue" is being harvested and sold?

edit on 5Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:53:13 -0500pm72807pmk282 by grandmakdw because: addition format grammar

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
how many threads have i been barraged with "its not for profit" basically personally attacked .......

Many of us saying its for profit, pretty blatant in what this guy is saying........

Wonder what kind of excuses they will come up with now......

If they even comment, sometimes instead of admitting your wrong its just easier to pretend it doesnt exist

She literally just said "they're non profit, but if they can do a little better than break even, that's good as well"...

In other words...

They can profit.

Wow

(post by Freenrgy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Freenrgy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Try and justify it any way you want, "the video is edited" yeah, just like every video out there nowadays.

"this guy is an anti-abortion extremist that kills doctors, etc." even though you have no evidence of that.

These videos show AT THE VERY LEAST a lack of oversight, and at least a little corruption. This either needs to be SERIOUSLY cleaned up, or PP needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt into a more responsible "non profit"

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm pretty salvation does a little better than break even when they sells stuff that's been donated to them, too. As long as it goes back into the objective of their mission statement, non-profits can generate revenue that allows them to better fulfill their mission statement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join