It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

ADML Byrd went back twice.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

So I read on wikipedia, We also have all the other explorers including some from Oz. They carved up the whole Antarctic between the Western Nations. Then those stories about all sorts of important folks visiting a few billion acres ice.

The whole Antarctic idea of being the home of the aliens is questionable, along with the conspiracy theory of the flying saucers over Washington, majestic twelve and all the other UFO lore.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

on that same last U-BOAT there were allegedly gold lined containers filled with heavy black cubes, Uranium for a reactor.

More than one NAZI at the trials said they got help from outside sources, and they weren't talking about Spain.

Hitler had Parkinsonism, now that isn't the same as parkinson's disease why Hitler shook in his later years was stress and all the drugs his personal DR was injecting into him, like coc aine oxycodone steroids speed etc etc.

long term coc aine usurer can end up lookup like they have parkinson's disease.

EVA and him definitely got out along with some of the people that weren't at nuremberg

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

are you talking about when Buzz Aldrin and Co went down?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I read somewhere here on ATS that famous folks went down there. I think there was a thread somewhere that suggested the Antarctica focus was a slight of hand so people wouldn't pay attention elsewhere. Dark Journalist I think suggested somewhere off the Cuban coast was the hotzone.

But who knows these days if it is true with all the stories going about.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

it was one of Buzz's annaversaries for training there for the moon. So they made it a day and invited VIPS

Vaughn Braun said that the Antarctic would be allot like the moon as far as hostility

that is if my memory serves me right

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

They trained in Antarctica? At least the spacesuits would be warm.

I'm not a fan of UFOs, so haven't studied the subject. BBTUFOs and odd consciousness that seem to go with this thread are interesting enough for me.

Edit to add:

The Byrd/War of the Worlds/bio-warfare hypothesis is just my pet idea to explain in a simple down to earth way the UFO lore of the Americans. We can even throw in the covid nonsense as the evil bio-weapon that the aliens neutralize in the nick of time.

I think it would make a decent SciFi movie script.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My own pet fictional theory starts with another old book; Well's War of the Worlds. Just the last bit where the germs kill off the Martians.

The sequel for say a movie, would have an evil Umbrella Corporation improving on the germs that killed the Martians. They then infect the whole population of the earth as a prophylactic contagion against future invasion. After the lads at Umbrella Corp back engineer the Martian technology, they launch an attack on Mars using the new and improved virus. A few years later Umbrella Corp sends in the colony ships signalling the beginning of the conquest of space.

My own twist on the plot would be to write in a cute Martian heroine who, in a heroic race against time to save her civilisation, infiltrates Umbrella Corp. With the help of some derelict no-hoper she finds on the side of the street, they find the source of the virus. The cute Martian girl, in the nail-biting nick of time, analyses and sabotages the dastardly weapon before it destroys her people. Cue happy ending at Martian mission control with high fours all round.

(insert usual disclaimer here saying it is all coincidence.)

edit on 17-7-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: edit to add

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Byrd was an AMAZING AMAZING man for all that he did. his wiki page has all the details it is impressive i suggest taking a look.

Our friendly NASA NAZI said that it was the perfect training ground and they went there to find Mars rocks that have landed here from enormous impacts on mars.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I have read about him, his military mostly rather than the conspiracy stuff. I haven't 'looked' in the other way either.

The "Mars rocks" (ANSMET) I call BS on for my own reasons.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Whoa, I appreciate the response!
There is just too much evidence out there (mainstream even!) that UFOs exist. I've seen them all my life, becoming more more "visible" as I have accepted these facts. Aka I probably won't have a mental breakdown meeting Them. So I KNOW they exist and don't feel the NEED to convince anyone. But I do feel the NEED to share my experiences and points of view.

It seems to me that, all this focus on UFO technology only equating to some form of weapon is a very human perspective. I believe there is a coverup going on because the beings(human, ET, ED) that "own" this planet don't want us to know what is really going on. They manipulate and abuse us on levels we are unconscious of. Knowledge frees us.

Free energy alone would eliminate most of the control people live under.

There is the "Spiritual" aspect to it all. Some of the ET tech uses consciousness as controls. Understanding this would challenge many religious "authorities".

There is also the ones guilty(good or ill intent) of starting the coverup in the first place. They might fear retribution on themselves or their families.

The people themselves, how would bible thumping grandma handle the news that Jesus was a space lizard shaman? (Don't quote me on that one) Seriously though... People could/would be a danger to themselves with a lot of these revelations. Mental breakdown or submission is not the aim of benevolent ETs.

As for the ETs our governments have been choosing to side with... they might be fine with the chaos. The pain and suffering our planet emits might attract beings whose form and purpose we can't fathom yet. I just don't see this as a clean and easy coverup by a few governments. This is an out of control situation behind the scenes that "we" all don't see because "we" are kept distracted.

To finish this... rant, on a positive note. Benevolent "aliens" (Some are interdimensional, from Earth's Inner Planes, some are very human) have been channeled for over a hundred years. (I am sure they have always been here lending their Knowledge to those receptive) They offer messages of Hope and Love. You can find inspiration in them that will change the course of your life. Why waste your energy focusing on negative world events? The outer world is just an reflection of your inner world. To see a change in your outer world you must first make a change to your inner world. It is like getting mad at the mirror for not smiling back at you when you are scowling at it. Rejoice, because you are actually in the driver's seat!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

on that same last U-BOAT there were allegedly gold lined containers filled with heavy black cubes, Uranium for a reactor.

More than one NAZI at the trials said they got help from outside sources, and they weren't talking about Spain.

Hitler had Parkinsonism, now that isn't the same as parkinson's disease why Hitler shook in his later years was stress and all the drugs his personal DR was injecting into him, like coc aine oxycodone steroids speed etc etc.

long term coc aine usurer can end up lookup like they have parkinson's disease.

EVA and him definitely got out along with some of the people that weren't at nuremberg

Very interesting...
I haven't researched Hitler much but that makes sense. Like the original Michael Jackson lol. Looking into the Nuremberg Trials, I saw that not many Nazis were actually convicted. Like it was mostly a big show.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

talks about the trip.

they found moon rocks and mars rocks, in fact that one mars rock that had fossilized microbes, that came from Antarctica

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I watched the movie all the way through. I don't have the science expertise to make heads nor tails of the stories. Just a lot of jumbled thoughts.

I'll just say that I think there is something fishy about the story and pictures on Wikipedia.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

'day Apollo.

There is the "Spiritual" aspect to it all. Some of the ET tech uses consciousness as controls.

What is spiritual about that?

That is just technology.

In Astr0's story there is an ALICCE, an Artificial Intelligence. She bossed them around to find other artifacts.

There is also the dreamers as a networked organic memory bank. RAM chips?

Also the use of twins as communication devices . . . .

edit on 17-7-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

See what you get from this:

The Earth is a sphere surrounded by a cube surrounded by a polyhedron.

In practice, they are not solid geometries. In practice, they are two dimensional objects (inside X outside).

The three geometries have surfaces. Surfaces are, in practice, two dimensional objects (height X width).

Two dimensional objects are, in practice: windows and doors.

So when people say they saw a hanger door open in the sky, guess what?

edit on 17-7-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness and enlarged a tad

Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There is the title of a book.

edit on 17-7-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: extra hint

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

What is spiritual about that?

That is just technology.

Hello again!
Nothing more "spiritual" about it than anything else, everything IS Spirit. I put the word in quotes because the way these "machines"(Multiple sources claim some UFOs are grown) function will challenge some peoples' paradigm. The ships having their own consciousness and all.
The Twin stuff... well I have my own ideas on that one. It falls back to Twin FLAMES (separate halves to the same Soul ~ a manner in which consciousness breaks itself down from the One) Because TF would be the same Soul on the next or higher levels, this would equate to instant telepathy over any "distance". Because distance and time are created WITHIN the Soul. Now, they mention Twins as in genetic. Which leads me to wonder if genetic twins are sometimes/often/always? TFs. So they would show an affinity and ease with using "consciousness tech".
Speaking from my OWN experience, the telepathy with my Twins is instant. Like instant instant. My mind has to catch up and piece it together. Although I can tell the whole "package"(message) was received all at once... it is so fast, it is almost unperceivable, like you just KNOW... This leads me to believe we are all doing this, all the time, but we are mostly unaware. Thinking it is just our own thoughts and not that of our Guides, Higher Self or lost loved ones.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I am gunna have to start this response by saying I was never very good in Geometry class...
... I kinda grasp what you are saying. What do you believe opens the connection between the two objects? From the perspective of the person OPENING the hang door in the sky, is just random "chance" the door opened in the sky?

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

I take it this book will help enlighten me? hah

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think what Our friend was trying to say is high level technology can appear to be spiritual in nature is all. What we define as spirit,might be explainable with future sciences.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

What yuppa said : )

I take it this book will help enlighten me? hah

Nope, what I actually wrote was:

The technology that Astr0 wrote about in his infamous thread was said to be what the RKers were using. Human clones, human twins, entrained sleeping brains and of course the ancient AI ALICCE.

Nothing really "spiritual" there, at least how I have heard spiritual people explain spiritual experiences.

The "greys" have much, much better organic based technology. But I'm am not sure if most ATS'ers would appreciate them being referred to as "spiritual Beings".

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

the greys......hoity toity know it alls with a god complex. they act so superior but sometimes you can rattle them and make them angry. Just calling them trash clones is enough to set some off because they HATE being reminded of their origins and their offshoots failure of having to resort to cloning.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join