It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yeah, I knew you were joking-ish.

Hmm ... I had an old, old hardback version from decades ago, but it wouldn't surprise me that it was now hard to find since they dropped that tidbit about it being relevant to modern disclosure.

The two other stories in it aren't too cheerful, either, now that I think of it. The first story was about an ongoing ecological problem making man slowly extinct, the second was the titular one I gave the basics on and the last one was about a future pope in a polluted wasteland finding out his religion was a sham, the people had skipped out to another planet and he was actually a robot or something.

Hmmm ... you might find a free PDF on Goodreads, but maybe have a drink, instead, Steve.

Add: Thinking about the cryptic "good and bad" elements of "disclosure" mixed with the ufo contact cases almost always stressing environmental issues or catastrophe (whether based with breakaways, more indigenous aliens or ETs, etc) it occurs to me that we already know we are in dire straights environmentally in open discourse, and perhaps the very, very fishy "plandemic" is tied to "disclosure" and saving us all, rather than a more nefarious purpose. Guess we'll see.

edit on 3/10/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's a good thing to hope for in the very least I guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Truth.

GITS SAC is one of my fav animes ... though my girlfriend hated the sexist chest of the protagonist, and she was absolutely correct that it was/is sexist and so much anime is, but it had great ideas and stories.

Sorta gallows humor funny that so many love sci-fi stories but the actual world surpasses most of it; but we're kept in abject ignorance and haven't the faintest idea. Elitism is a disease and most "elite" aren't.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

the protaganist of GITS enjoyed her cyber body as any woman with sexual appetites would though. the manga explored that really good i think. SHe was anything but sexist. Her lack of clothing served a funtional purpose though,due to her camo that was used had to have cyber-skin contact to activate and she was on 24/7 365 day call.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Postcard

Poor Elizondo has a lot to explain, and I do not envy him one iota in his task.

Some speculation and some educated guessing:

Astr* said the RK'ers met the four pillars of humanity. What have they in common? If it is like the Greys then a mistake was made.

To what original goal? How about perfection? May that have been the mistake?

Perfection of self is one thing, imposing perfection upon others is an entirely different thing.

The Fae are life becoming, not intelligent design.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well that didn't take long.

(groan) These things come in avalanches, and pesky remote viewers never mind their manners.

That was Robert Graves by the way BD.

edit on 12-3-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added underline for clarity

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Not to drag the thread too far from its origin, but I am curious about your thoughts on Mandela Effect? I am wondering if there is any explanation for it from your perspective. My personal stance is that something is definitely happening, what that is exactly I am not sure. I also have no idea what's causing it. I think those are good questions to ask, but a bit beside the point. I think the most important question is simply "what now".

Regardless of whether it is "confabulation and imagination" or "Time traveling quantum Avengers" I think the same "what now" question remains. I also don't think it is irrelevant to the topic, regardless of cause.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Not to drag the thread too far from its origin, but I am curious about your thoughts on Mandela Effect? I am wondering if there is any explanation for it from your perspective. My personal stance is that something is definitely happening, what that is exactly I am not sure. I also have no idea what's causing it. I think those are good questions to ask, but a bit beside the point. I think the most important question is simply "what now".

Regardless of whether it is "confabulation and imagination" or "Time traveling quantum Avengers" I think the same "what now" question remains. I also don't think it is irrelevant to the topic, regardless of cause.

There is a agency in the future who manages time issues such as Mandela effects. they also regulate time travel of peoples energy to empty vessels such as brain dead relatives or those who agree to swap bodies.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: sputniksteve

There is a agency in the future who manages time issues such as Mandela effects. they also regulate time travel of peoples energy to empty vessels such as brain dead relatives or those who agree to swap bodies.

In that case, I hope they can hire me because their QA and QC is atrocious.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What yuppa said Steve.

I'm still sitting on the fence as far as the 'from the future' part though.

The "Reincarnation Bureau" is a problem for me because they use trauma to create the (negative) desire not to be born in this world. The church used that tactic very effectively on people touched by the Fae during the inquisitions. They are not the only ones to use reincarnation as a weapon to stack the deck in favour of the "chosen".

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Heh, I'm not so sure the so-called Mandela Effect is that off topic.

I really, really miss "my" more elegant spelling of dilemna... REALLY miss it.

Que' sera sera.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Spooky.

Been decades since I read Graves ... and names in relation to "reality" frequently make me chuckle. But what was the reference? I either missed it or cannot recall, though "Robert" rings a (loud) bell.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

My BF “Steve” has a middle name “Claudius” (mom, a super genius, beauty contestant [effin autocorrect]... rehab counselor [kept me focused on college, even if she didn’t know it], but that is the brain power I (easily) circulated in!

Ah, Robert Graves! I, Claudius, was a struggle at first. But it (is) all context [back then, an angry teen, it was uh, errr,... difficult to reach my intellectual side as I dealt with, mostly, adult alcoholics. Oh, I was a piece of work!!]. But the thing is.... all of the great Poets have access to the Meta-language that we are (semi) familiar with!

That is what makes a poet a poet. Their “words” that they meant for themselves one way, means something (as much (or ask Jimi about All Along the Watchtower), to the reader.

Words, in a certain order, expand, like consciousness: haiku!

🙏

ETA: (As to the OP, this is the weirdness of “meta narrative” and how this all interacts)

edit on 12-3-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Dumb smartphone

edit on 12-3-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Not all having fun with your buddies! Need to keep the slot car in its track!!

edit on 12-3-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: There, their, they’re...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

"I, Claudius" remains a long time fav, for me, too.

The 1970's mini-series was surprisingly good, too.

Funny how little changes in millenniums with human critters.

I was thinking of The White Goddess and such in relation to NS's posts... and had forgotten that Graves even wrote I, Claudius, heh.
edit on 3/12/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

A correction to an earlier post on Pallas Athene. I think I mistakenly wrote "Peter" Graves.

Robert Graves wrote a comprehensive yet concise two part translation of the Greek myths into English. First published in 1955 for Penguin books. He also wrote I, Claudius.

Those books were my bedtime stories as a very small child.

That reminds me, I found a copy of Chains of the Sea over at Abebooks dot com for the princely sum of $938.44 US dollars. I hope you still have your copy BD, buy a few pints down the local that would.

I will happily settle for your generous synopsis.

edit on 12-3-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added chains of the sea

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yeah, Elizondo frequently has a haunted look in his eyes during interviews.. . that I couldn't watch anymore because YAWN.

The John Warner IV interviews I posted in my latest (hilariously empty) thread mentions that he (Elizondo) is on a short leash and going painfully, ridiculously slowly due to his owners, the gate keepers, hating to relinquish their long standing, delicious, profitable, boner enhancing CONTROL.

John Warner, to his credit, let's it all fly and I'm still sorta parsing it all as it basically says ALL the main whacky conspiracy theories had some amount of validity. It could be argued that he's been exposed to the same crap we all have, like the main argument as to why A...0 is b.s., and just made it up, but he's been in life long contact with the actual folks who would know and his family supposedly doesn't think he's lying or too mental.

And in regards to becoming vs intelligent design... and trying to perfect rather than let "nature" do it, can you elaborate for those of us with the second sight of oatmeal and no ability to contextualize allusions? If they're already viewing you (and maybe sending bad ju-ju) then ... ef em' and why not? You have friends in weird places, right? Vive le Revolution!

Oh, and wow... I could use an extra couple grand (who couldn't in this cesspool if one of the slaves) and may sell the darned thing... it's not THAT great a sci-fi anthology.

And Grave's Greek Myths were my bedtimes tales once I hit the ripe old age of 6 and with some creative editing by mommy. I was named after Graves and the Royal Air Force, heh.
edit on 3/12/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

What yuppa said Steve.

I'm still sitting on the fence as far as the 'from the future' part though.

The "Reincarnation Bureau" is a problem for me because they use trauma to create the (negative) desire not to be born in this world. The church used that tactic very effectively on people touched by the Fae during the inquisitions. They are not the only ones to use reincarnation as a weapon to stack the deck in favour of the "chosen".

the RCB...puts mental blocks in your energy waveform/pattern. My trauma was from being murdered soemday by trusted people i train one day. So im careful to not train people as well this time around. year 2997 if i remember correctly.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hmmm ... it would be weird if a) we really were immortal sentient energy beings that kept a core ordered intelligence and b) could remember other existences clearly.

I had incredibly realistic, consistent, DULL recurring dreams when I was a kid of being recruited into the American Civil War and being shot in the face seconds into the first engagement. I also dreamt of being an intelligent aquatic creature living an idyllic existence someplace that could be described as a large, organic-modern mall with water courses and indoor-outdoor, terraced pools.

But I always assumed they were just relics of whimsy and unconscious processes. What made you remember?

Meh, there's also the rare dream visits by dead folks, like my dad... hmm and the weird fact that he melted clouds when alive and had a radically strange arrangement to his internal organs that the operating doctor grilled me about for half an hour after he broke the news that dad had died... so who knows what's what in this deeply odd place, I mean.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I do actually feel sorry for Elizondo. I would suggest he has some embarrassing things to explain.

My own pet fictional theory starts with another old book; Well's War of the Worlds. Just the last bit where the germs kill off the Martians.

The sequel for say a movie, would have an evil Umbrella Corporation improving on the germs that killed the Martians. They then infect the whole population of the earth as a prophylactic contagion against future invasion. After the lads at Umbrella Corp back engineer the Martian technology, they launch an attack on Mars using the new and improved virus. A few years later Umbrella Corp sends in the colony ships signalling the beginning of the conquest of space.

My own twist on the plot would be to write in a cute Martian heroine who, in a heroic race against time to save her civilisation, infiltrates Umbrella Corp. With the help of some derelict no-hoper she finds on the side of the street, they find the source of the virus. The cute Martian girl, in the nail-biting nick of time, analyses and sabotages the dastardly weapon before it destroys her people. Cue happy ending at Martian mission control with high fours all round.

(insert usual disclaimer here saying it is all coincidence.)

I'll google John Warner, ta for that.

Becoming vs intelligent design. Well, Fairies play their favourites and try to help out. To watch them grow up into something special to the fairy. Multiple fairies in a life, knowledge inherited by children and the cycle goes on. The fairy also grows into something more. This can go on over generations. Special people are grown in a very diverse way. Whole civilisations even.

The gardening of humans is the way I see it.

Intelligent design on the other hand has a set end goal and tends to converge into a conformity.

Ahh, the Greek myths; how Athene kills and skins the Titan Pallas to make her aegis. Ol' Zeus seducing and knocking up nymphs all over the countryside. The romance. . . .

Reminds me of how, in Arthurian legend, Nimue imprisons Merlin out of love. Tsk, girls in love. . .

There is something about cute girls who know what they want and how to achieve it (sigh).

Ya know BD, in this day and age reading those stories to children would be considered sexist.

edit on 13-3-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

yep, betrayal is a terrible thing. I try to understand the 'why'; the leverage used. Then find the third option.

Ya know, the time aspect befuddles me, I can work with navigating the memories of the past, and the networks of the present spread out everywhere. The knack of the future befuddles me.

Still, I am not unhappy with the idea that I can throw a spanner into the machinery from now.

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join