It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Irish, . . . . many things make sense now . . . . .

edit on 29-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: brevity

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Well i guess i have some irish in my DNA/family tree,so yeah that would explain alot. But im a super fan of the Sci fi show called the Exspanse. That was some slang/belter creole i was using. Its derived from english apparently.

Its also a possible language we speak in the future,well the people who colonize the planets and outer spacers because it becomes well known as klingon. Isnt language funny?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

have you looked in to the electric universe theory? it also sounds like you believe earth has cyclic disaster periods.

no?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

belter - Urban Dictionary
(noun. Informal) Northern Irish meaning a roaringly funny joke or gag.

Are you sure you're not Irish yuppa . . . .

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Electric Universe? I saw a website once by that name. I did find SuspiciousObservers interesting. The science goes over my head but they seem like they know what they are talking about.

The idea of a cyclic global disaster sending humanity back to the stone age seems reasonable. A lot of things keep bringing me back to "look" at the moon.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The reason i asked about the E.U.T is that it says electricity plays a HUGE role in the formation of pretty much everything down to the solar system level.

There is theory's in the E.U that the 'scar' on mars is from a near miss with another planetary body and being charged by the suns energy(like a comets coma) and there was a missive discharge on mars and this other body hence that strange scar on Mars's equatorial region.

same thing with our moon, they say allot of the 'seas' like mare imbriumn and some of the of same structures on mars can be found all over our solar system including out moon, where it looks like electrical pitting(craters all being the same depth)

there are even stories al over the world when the moon was seen to enter our orbit and pictures on cave walls of what can be interpreted as a pictograph of what the sun would look like in the throws of a mega flare, like extinction level stuff.

I think we humans are a race that has amnesia about our true history.

its pretty obvious from looking at out nearest celestial neighbors that our little neighborhood used to be a hell scape of fire from the ground and sky.

any sensible person who has ever heard Graham Hancock speak about our worlds history would be hard pressed to believe the human civilization(not just small bands of hunter gatherers) is about 7000 years old, thats crazy.

i think that is part of the secrecy around easy, safe and fast space travel.

Imagine for the past 100 or so years a group of well funded well placed people were building these craft we sometimes see as a way to give humanity a life boat of sorts.

find a place on mars or even in another solar system to start colonies of humans on so that all out eggs/people arent in one basket.

if the governments of the world KNEW an extinction level event was due to happen in the next few generations it would almost be criminals to not start ultra secret programs to build the Ark 2.0

but our Ark's are big black triangles to carry equipment and people off the earth and if need be just land the BBT and use it as a bases until more settlements could be made, heck it wouldn't even have to land just orbit. And the survivors would come back to earth when it was safe to do so again.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The electrical arcing, I remember now. SO is similar.

What you say about the BBTs being lifeboats makes perfect sense, no need for the ALICCE nor the dreamers there. yet to my thinking, in such a situation there would be nowhere safe to run.

The sadness for me is to think of those people leaving everyone behind, they would have the survivor's guilt.

So would I, and would not do it for that very reason.

The Star Trek movie; The Search For Spock is my favorite. Spock thought it illogical for his shipmates to risk their lives for one person.

As Kirk said: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many.

For them to leave a child behind . . .

- - - - - - -

ETA:

I won't use the N word else Phage will scold me. Yet I wonder if the X has been right under their noses all the time. How embarrassing would that be? (one of my few indulgences of whimsy.)

edit on 31-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: ETA

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

during summer on mars it gets of to 50F so all you would need is a mask something like a fighter piolet uses but sealed.

add a light weight pressure suit and your all set for a nice vacation on mars or the moon.

IF these BBT's and huge chevrons are able to traverse space you could just stack a few of the giant chevrons as a space station around a safe area in space or planet.

you could get ALOT of people on just one of the giant chevrons like what was seen in Phoenix AZ, and if you had fleets of ships that can traverse the distance in a reasonable amount of time you could make a few trips.

you would need alot of people with everyday skills like construction and child care etc. so it cant just be a few 1000 select VIP's.

I guess it really depends on what the real capabilities of this shadow group is, maybe they have things like relocators from START TREK:TNG where as long as you had energy you could materialize whatever you wanted(ultimate 3d printer) and if you had something like that and a method of FTL the people that managed to get away could watch from a far for when the Earth is okay to come back to(if they even want to).

history repeating its self over and over. the real question is how may cycles have there been and have they all been human. A billion years is a vast ocean of time for ANYTHING to happen.

coal miners find stuff in coal that is 100's of millions of years old. metal objects and some other dubious claims of out of place artifacts.

I obviously believe not all of the OOP artifacts are a hoax

i have a recurring dream where my mom and I are looking out one of the windows and we see three giant triangles coming down and some how I know they are coming to get us, the sky is filled with fire and smoke and the sense of panic wasn't from the triangles but what was happening out side.

As far as Spock, I think if the human race was going to be extrminated by some natural or unnatural cause it would be a cosmic loss. so if it is possable to get enough people off Earth to start again I'm okay with that, even if I don't get to go.
edit on 31-5-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yes, but why are Mars or the moon spared?

If the cause is a planetary body in proximity to earth then yes. If the sun pukes a 360 degree plasma storm that is another story.

I've had a similar vision, the northern hemisphere covered in white ash and the southern hemisphere poisoned by rivers of black from what happened in the north. A dream where I drove into the city at night and the streets were empty. A few people hiding from a yellow edged triangle above. If you thought, they would find you.That is from years before I found ATS.

I have thought about the cycles and tried to "go back" before. Lilith showed me today before the last cycle. The Sahara and middle east was green. She is a goddess then, like Demeter. The pyramids were there. Lilith says there was no city, it was rural. She taught them the proper way to farm wheat. Then it was gone.

The moon had people there once. Tall perhaps twelve feet. Very handsome and keepers of slaves. They were also vain, the women wore see through clothes. They loved hand to hand weapons, spears and armor mainly. They would come alone to earth and mine for gems and practiced lapidary. They fought the wildlife and humans here by hand. They loved it. The memory of one of them is still here in a place in West Oz not far from where I live. She died in a cave she used for lapidary. The tools, her weapons and armor are there in the memory of the place with her body. I know where it is, though I cannot find it.

They too have gone now.

The moon is an odd thing.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

belter - Urban Dictionary
(noun. Informal) Northern Irish meaning a roaringly funny joke or gag.

Are you sure you're not Irish yuppa . . . .

Lol.... naw. Or I dont think I am . See thats another thing about travel backwards to a former ancestors body. I could very well be irish in the future but i cant remember specifically.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

if you can fly in space you could stay in a LaGrange point in some far out body like Neptune or Uranus and you would have put your self in a orbit that requires zero delta V or fuel to stay in.

you could use the magnetic fields of the giants of our solar system to help deflect a mega flare/mini nova.

any craft that moves like these giant chevrons must have some sort of field effect on local space that combined with the natural force field of the giants should be enough, or just go past the heliopause where the suns local effects fall off to zero and you are in interstellar space(like the Voyager probes).

Our sun, as much as I love it, is a run of the mill small main sequence star so any serious flares that might damage earth would be weak to non existent at these long distances. power output of the sun follows the inverse square law.

People all over the earth have been feeling like 'something' is changing or about to happen, and I think alot more people are having dreams, visions if you will, of some catastrophe on the horizon.

the question is, is it just the collective unconsciousness and out media fueling these dreams or is it something trying to warn us or maybe it is memories from long ago. We have so much data stored in our DNA that I think it is silly to think some form of ancestral memory isn't passed down, like monarch butterflies taking three generations to get back to their breeding grounds, some how that knowledge is passed genetically to each generation.

If you want to get crazy, maybe the dreams all these people are having are of some other earth and we only remember our destruction/salvation in dreams.

round and round we go

ETA movie

edit on 1-6-2021 by penroc3 because: movie

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Battlestar galactica is a history of humanity.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

So half Irish then?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I watched some of that video, I think the "experts" are doing something they should not do.

The first thing a (grey) grey said to me at the age of five was this:

You will not remember what comes next.

That is a 'command', and probably why abductee's memories are fragmented and unreliable when the "experts" try to pry.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

memory markers

I think that the gray as we know them in popular sci-fi is so far out of the ball park with what their 'job' is.

I have reason to believe the grays them self are memory screens

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You might be right there penroc. I certainly would not disagree.

But why memory markers?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

they are the first and last people/creatures you see in most abduction cases.

and the ones that do the more distasteful quasi medical stuff as well.

If you have seen a gray than your mind has been messed with even if it is not an abduction

if you wanted to mess with someone's mind and were going to continue to do so you would need 'book marks' for where you left off.

the person looking at you memory 'file' only has to look for the last time you saw a gray and they know where they left off/.

if you find your self on a ship or in close proximity to these creatures I think you are under a varying amount of control depending on the situation.

we know the abductors lie, use drugs, torture, sexual abuse and threats to make a human pliable, why not hide their real face and actions using the ploy of a typical gray abduction when in reality something very different happened.

eta: might explain the huge variety of ET's that have been reported, they are all just memory sc4reens to hide the real abductors. maybe its an alien joke
edit on 1-6-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The grey who spoke "you will not etc." was a memory from 1964. We had to dig deeply to retrieve it. If I ask fae friends who know my memories, the last time for an encounter is 1975.

I'm interested in the missing 1964 memory. The trick is gonna be how to do it without triggering "tripwires".

edit on 1-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: extra 'the'

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

The grey who spoke "you will not etc." was a memory from 1964. We had to dig deeply to retrieve it. If I ask fae friends who know my memories, the last time for an encounter is 1975.

I'm interested in the missing 1964 memory. The trick is gonna be how to do it without triggering "tripwires".

Uggh ah yes tripwires/mental defense mines. Got A migrane and nose bleed one time from tripping one,so i kinda decided to not snoop and just let things trigger themselves.
As to being half irish,maybe someone in my future genetic line becomes a irish citizen? Uugh time travel gives mi a headache.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

memory markers

I think that the gray as we know them in popular sci-fi is so far out of the ball park with what their 'job' is.

I have reason to believe the grays them self are memory screens

The greys are screen memories used by the Air force and black ops/breakaways to protect their ID's
99 percent of all greys do not interact with humans unless they have to. most of the time they are just fake memories.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join