It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I had a kind of funny experience last night after reading the last few pages here and catching up. I was laying in bed and ready to sleep so I got up to shut my bedroom door. It wouldn't close so I looked down, and there was a small stuffed cat right at the frame blocking the door. I picked it up, and it is old and dirty looking and totally unfamiliar. Right away my thoughts drifted to this thread and I gently put it on my bed side table, and offered it a snack lol.

For whatever reason, I started getting some really really bizarre images in my head as soon as I shut my eyes. Like disturbing, violent images. Not all that dissimilar to the ones I had the evening we first spoke through email, but not as specific. I just casually stated out loud that I didn't want to see those things, and preferred something pleasant instead. That would in turn roll into another different disturbing image popping into my head, and I would again say out loud that it was disturbing and I didn't want to see it. After a few rounds of that they stopped and I fell asleep. I can't remember exactly what my dreams were last night, but I knew as soon as I woke up that they were weird. I asked my son about the stuffed cat this morning, and he claimed it is his and has been in our house for years but I swear I have never seen it, or somehow just forgot I guess.

Not super relevant, and I don't claim it was anything unordinary necessarily but it was odd to me at least. Just a "funny" anecdote I suppose.

Completely unrelated, I had weird dream earlier this week. I woke up with this thought as soon as my alarm went off: "The neuro body will be affected the same as the physical body". I do absolutely zero thinking about neuro anything in my waking hours. I just thought it was so weird to dream about something so foreign to my normal interests or knowledge. I wish I could have remembered exactly what the dream was about.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Speaking of dreams and whimsy, I had a strange thought pop into my head today while doing mundane work ... and considering my determined ignorance of Abrahamic religions, the thought was weeeeeeird, and it went:
"what is the size relationship of the "New Jerusalem" cube described in Revelations to the Moon?

I decided to duck duck and saw that the supposed big cube described in that problematic Bible could be just hidden in a globe of the Moon's dimensions.

Things that make one go "hmmmm."

Add that I'm sort of hoping that the sizing is off as I glanced at a cube of 12,000 furlongs stuck onto a globe along with a pic of the Moon stuck onto N. America, and the sizes looked about right.

The uncomfortable parts come from where did that come from and why is that and the Eleusinian Mysteries popping into my head, lately ... along with waking to Plato's Allegory of the Cave echoing from a fading dream?

My head is a strange place to inhabit.

edit on 5/25/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

That phrase you remember is about the dreaming mind effecting the body. If you think its real in a dream,you will make it real to a point. Ive woken up covered in bruises the size of evangelions angels units teeth before. freaky,and painful. i laid in bed 3 days except to get up eat and bathroom.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: penroc3

graphine aerogel grown in space

Ya know....thats a great idea. older models were just graphene itself grown in vats and machined out into airframes.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

this might sound like a dumb question but i have always wondered why if you vacuumed out an appropriately light and rugged material why doesn't it float?

if you put He or H into that same space it would float.

seems like nothing would be lighter than a space filled with HE or H, and the structure would hold the vacuum so it could displace air and float just like a helium balloon

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

One might wonder how the cat got there, and why did you think of offering it a "snack".

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Your mystery BD : )

What if the moon is more than a rock? Then "New Jerusalem" would be the moon.

Perhaps the Eleusinian Mysteries and Plato's cave are clues to what is there . . .

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Perhaps... I suppose ... and perhaps suppose some more! One more to add to the mountain sized "pile o' mysteries."

Many of the more careful investigations into "Moon mysteries" are ...well, pretty legit. I'm guessing there's more to the story of Luna.

That round orbiting thing that is dotted with odd constructed looking edifices and exactly counterbalances the sun in size and "rules the night" is weird as heck. It's a nightly reminder of dualism staring at us like some huge, one eyed Odin advert.

Two more mildly odd things popped into my continuum... the "cube in a sphere" UFOs reported by Navy pilots, inverse of the cube in the Moon thought I had, and the Super (duper) Blood Moon coming tomorrow.

I guess I should add the anomalous perturbations of a Foucault's pendulums during lunar eclipses to round out the latest mysteriously acquired pondering and retire to have a drink.

Hmmm ... maybe it all simply means I'll drink whiskey in a round tumbler with ice cubes under the Blood Moon?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

your not a John Leer fan are you?

i hope not

that being said i think our moon was put there by some cosmic force and not nature

ETA: did you know most craters on the moon no matter how big the diameter the depth of the craters are for a good part the same depth.

edit on 25-5-2021 by penroc3 because: ,

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

nah not a fan of anything anymore. I have heard of him.

Glenfiddich is what I would suggest.

There is a few folks who talk about cyclic catastrophe by the sun going blurk! and spitting stuff at us.

Here's one:

I wonder how much of the earth the moon would protect were it in the right place at the right time . . .

edit on 26-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added reply to BD

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

this might sound like a dumb question but i have always wondered why if you vacuumed out an appropriately light and rugged material why doesn't it float?

if you put He or H into that same space it would float.

seems like nothing would be lighter than a space filled with HE or H, and the structure would hold the vacuum so it could displace air and float just like a helium balloon

well A said it was not anti gravity,but it was just denying the weak force exerted on the atoms of the craft that caused it to float under power by reducing its weight to almost nothing. Its why it needs to be so highly conductive to electricity and plasma.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

As I've given cyclical catastrophe credence due to too much circumstantial evidence, including 12,000 year (there's that 12000 number again!) patterns, the careful placement of Luna as a shield makes some sense... though that the seemingly melted side of Luna faces Earth is puzzling if the threat were fusing plasma thrown at Earth from the Sun (which isn't SO's theory exactly, but just sayin').
edit on 5/26/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Depends on how you look at it.

What if Luna is parked in orbit?

Where are the keys? What are the keys?

Maybe someone lost the keys a global disaster or two ago?

If the purpose is to shield the earth one needs to find the keys and start her up.

It would depend on who finds the keys first. Do they use Luna to shield the earth from 80% of the solar "technicolor yawn". Or do they hide behind the earth to save their own skins?

I haven't looked at the moon's oddities except the Apollo landing sites were suspiciously clustered for an interplanetary expedition.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So Reddit has had a couple of big time LARPs get debunked/discredited. One was a user who made a prediction about disclosure and mass visitation 7 years ago set for July 2021(The only reason people believe that person). They recently made a long post that was incoherent and created holes in their original story. They recently deleted their account after saying they were going to give it to some friends to share after the OP gets abducted and taken away. The user deleted their account today.

The 2nd LARP got debunked because someone found out that the person changed their LARP (from time travel to alien contact) midway through and tried to hide it. Although most people knew this was a LARP already and it was by far the most entertaining of the two.

I think it's impressive how A's thread has stood the test of time so far. No one has been able to completely debunk it. It just makes me want to find out more lol.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Yup... this tale doesn't explain everything about all the weirdness going on (or I guess I should say it doesn't explain all the occurrences that don't fit the modern strictly materialistic paradigm), or it was focused on one organization and left a whole lot out by necessity, but it gave some personal questions more than merely plausible answers and some people I think are very credible gave me compelling testimony that "A" was who he said he was.

So, yeah, taken all together it's either a spooky project of mental manipulation that somehow caused mass hallucinations in a group of people while making some plausible sense of a body of mysterious data or it was a facet of truth.

I still have trouble dealing with it as truth and try to poke holes whenever I think of it... to no avail because I don't have the hard data.

One other credible person said their equivalent of remote viewing showed a guy in Scotland, not on some starship... but that doesn't really seal anything, either.

edit on 5/27/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well ... then there's never been a more important set of lost keys!

I'd ask where you acquired this information and am tempted to pursue this line of inquiry into the hidden nature of Luna as a sun shield... but don't know where to start!

The Fae are everywhere and have quite the mass of info, I suppose.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Keys are never really lost. Gotta be somewhere. Check yer pockets BD.

I'd ask where you acquired this information and am tempted to pursue this line of inquiry into the hidden nature of Luna as a sun shield... but don't know where to start!

If you've seen a solar eclipse, and then found out that the sun spits at us every 12,000 years. I thought it kinda obvious.

ETA: The moon would shield 27% from a direct vertical hit, plus curvature north south would tend to lessen the impact on an angle. Phage or TEOT would know the mathematics.

How long the event lasted and where would probably make a difference, plus summer or winter. One could probably save the southern hemisphere ; )

edit on 28-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

ABM:

From Scitech

Earth and Moon Once Shared a Magnetic Shield, Protecting Their Atmospheres

Four-and-a-half billion years ago, Earth’s surface was a menacing, hot mess. Long before the emergence of life, temperatures were scorching, and the air was toxic. Plus, as a mere toddler, the Sun bombarded our planet with violent outbursts of radiation called flares and coronal mass ejections. Streams of charged particles called the solar wind threatened our atmosphere. Our planet was, in short, uninhabitable.

But a neighboring shield may have helped our planet retain its atmosphere and eventually go on to develop life and habitable conditions. That shield was the Moon, says a NASA-led study in the journal Science Advances.

edit on 28-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added A Bit More

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Really wish Mi had a set of those wonderful keys to fly around with. Guess it is the belter in Mi

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

yuppa . . . .

what's an Mi?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

yuppa . . . .

what's an Mi?

lingojam.com...

it means "I" in Belter. my sentence is crude,because its hard to learn from using the translator alone.
edit on 21000000pppm by yuppa because: oopsie lol

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join