It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: penroc3
east of Perth in the wheatbelt.

Nice! I own a property in Northam.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: heathwithnoteeth

Another West Aussie, cool. A few of us on ATS.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

the one real wide awake and sober as a judge, face to face I had made my blood run ice cold.

it was almost like a predictor or big cat was watching me, i had a general idea where it was and if i didn't confront the small creature was surely going to come inside for god knows what reasons.

i think it was as surprised as i was that we found our self's face to face and after 3 or so seconds took off running and it appeared like he wasn't totally opaque.

its hard to put to words the pure fear mixed with adrenaline and why i confronted it, i think back and it seems crazy i not only was going to look at this thing but i opened the window to get a better look, who does that if they are afraid of something getting in.

I've often wondered if in fact something did happen and i don't remember, but i can promise you one thing the fact i could feel its presence from inside the house to me means it knew where i was in the house.

The one in that photo in your thread? I saw the feline face. I try not to look at photos of "critters".

If it is what I think it probably is, a fae. Then my suggestion is size doesn't count for much. That "boundary" I talk about can be shrunk and extended by many. Yours may have had an eight meter wide "boundary" around him. That would account for "presence" inside the house. He was at the window looking in. Curious?

They might look like a feline, but that is perhaps as far as it goes. They are intelligent.

They get startled when people notice them. They are used to not being seen.

You probably scared him. (seriously)

I don't know what to make of the fear aspect. Felines are predators, so maybe instinctive if the body felt like a mountain lion was near?

there are a few people at this party. Humans, ET, crazy, and then there is something not entirely physical at least in the human way.

I just don't understand the fear these things seem to invoke when they are around, the thing outside my window could have just as easily been confronted with a gun instead of my phone/camera.

these beings take ENORMOUS risk taking humans. Humans have a strong survival mechanism and we are not all wired the same up top so their tricks might not work on everyone.

imagine walking into your living room and seeing a gray just standing there and you had a weapon of some type and got a shot off before any control could be asserted on you.

not to mention everyone and their brother has cameras on the outside of their house now, so maybe my cameras shut off but the guy 5 houses down from me his are still running and there would be the proof.

and the fact is that who ever plays games with armed military personnel must know they are safe, and that's the catch for me.

Safe? Or in control?

they seem to be slicker than snot to never be seen abducting someone, or the situation above from happening tells me that they are either not 100% physical or are so powerful via magic or tech that we are ants to them, cant shoot down something you cant hit and you cant hit a gray in your house because only part of them is there, the part we cant seem to effect.

They just came for me in the night, no one knew except for me.

everything around this subject is so cloak and dagger that it seems if the government really knows whats going on, it isn't good.

The American/British government maybe handled a situation in the past the wrong way and bit off more than they can chew. Doesn't necessarily mean us civilians are in trouble too. (gov might like us to think we are all in the same boat or John Citizen would throw the guilty government folks to the alienz and say "here, you can have them".

i have had glimmers of what i would call psychic events in my life but nothing like what was projected at me, the crazy part is if they just asked to come in i would be way more compliant and i don't even know why they would show more than a short passing interest in me.

That is also what I would like to work out.

the only analogue to what they seem to act like is, a psychopath.

The one thing I learned from getting to know the fae and Wednesdays (yellow greys) is that their consciousnesses is very different to ours. The word "alien" fits in this regard more than anywhere else in my opinion. Mind to mind we and they are so very different. I always leave all my expectations and beliefs behind for this reason.

Psychopathic? I doubt it.

Our biological and medical scientists have a certain detachment . . . .

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I can't help myself : )

That documentary with the green light skipping across the forest and the planes chasing it.

Here boy! Fetch the ball . . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - -- -

Edit to add.

I don't usually do this for people, but the fae make it an exception. Otherwise I get lots of people on my doorstep demanding I look into things.

The feline is a fae.

I don't usually look into photos of UFOs and "critters". Reason being looking into a photo is like looking into the void for me. If I find the "critter" it will generally notice me, especially the predatory ones. They then (understandably) follow me home, the predatory mind is like that.

Now when I use the word "predatory" in relation to fae, what I mean is the fairy spent a lot of time with a particular animal such as a cat. They learn to think like a cat so they can understand this world. They don't start eating people because they start thinking like a predator. I will go into this in great detail in the fairy thread.

Suffice it to say; he probably "smelt" another fairy has been in your house, or around you. Possibly Frida. Your house probably felt fairy friendly so to speak. Investigate!

When he stood at your window and extended his senses and presence into your house he was probably trying to find out more about the fairy presence he sensed.

I base these insights on knowing what fairies are like and upon a visit here this morning. What the presence said was this: "Nobody wants me". Guess who.

Anyway, "Hotel Steps Girl" suddenly appeared and said "I want him!"

"Hotel Steps Girl" has the right personality to go with him. They will be good together it is plain to see.

So "Hotel Steps Girl" and "critter" have found each other.

The fae have been forgotten in modern life and they miss us and I think this is the basis of your encounter that night.

Hope it helps penroc.

edit on 18-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added edit to add

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Definitely and interesting take on the situation.

for about a year or so before that night i would see shadowy outlines in our windows at night and for obvious reason that is a concern, my first thought was someone was checking the house out for a possible burglary

it got to the point where we would sit in the dark so we could see outside, and it didn't matter if we saw the would be intruder because it would always vanish before we could get to the window

by the time winter rolled around even my mom was getting worried and joined one of my night time watches, my mom saw someone standing on the deck, my mom could not accept that she saw something walking clear as day on the deck but left no foot prints or other signs someone was there.

i asked my mom about Frida and she reminded me that my sister also had a friend named 'Ramonya Green' and later in life one of my moms best friends she made at her new job and was my moms assistant was named Ramona Green. She was the last to leave my sister apparently.

make of that what you will but to me the names are almost identical.

both my grandmother(my mothers mom) and my mother had very hard time with pregnancy and my mom always told me i was not a happy mistake but that her and my dad wanted me so bad i even think my mom went to a fertility doctor, same with my sister.

the reason i even mention that is because i know my grandma had at least one miscarriage and my mom had one that i know of right before my sister.

I don't think the dead ever really leave us in the sense they can pull the strings of reality for you from time to time. My family thinks that i have some serious guardian angel watching my back, i have been in a few situations where i was 110% sure i was going to die and all of a sudden something will happen to turn the tide at least long enough for me to get to safety.

i got a really bad infection in my foot and it got so bad so quick the doctors told my parents i would lose my foot at a minimum and i could go septic at anytime, i even signed a DNR.

I remember sitting alone in my room late at night in the hospital looking out the window and hoping there really was someone out there willing to help me just one more time. I was sure when i closed my eyes i would never open them again.

i slept for a day and when i woke up i expected my foot to be gone but in fact i had made a turn for the better and two weeks later i was out of the hospital whole and healthy.

the last close call ill share, i had really hurt my knee. I tore my meniscus and LCL and i couldn't walk with out a serious knew brace and a cane and was all set to have it surgically repaired when one morning i woke up and with out thinking just walked to the bathroom and it came to me as i was waking up that i was standing on my knee(i had to take narcotics, cane and knee brace to walk).

i obviously went to the doctor and she was just as surprised as i was and told me it was because i was young and must have just healed its self.

If these creatures are what they appear to be it wouldn't shock me to find out they could talk to the dead people around you.

Humans forget that we are at the end of the day animals(at least our body) and the fear of the unknown along with the field my peeping tom was transmitting is not a good way to make friends with us 'modern humans' fight or fight responses being what they are.

i hope one day they will come to me when im outside in the garden during the day and just say hello.

do you think that these creatures can manifest themselves in to any form they wish? like a BT?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You're joining the dots there penroc.

It's hard to tell what's looking after us if they are content to remain unknown. Fairies, the deceased, even the kindness of strangers like "Hotel Steps Girl" and the passing fairy who saw her die and took away the memory of the last twenty minutes of life.

I think we may agree; there is an overlap of the two worlds where "magic can happen".

If these creatures are what they appear to be it wouldn't shock me to find out they could talk to the dead people around you.

"Hotel Steps Girl" thought she was getting the equivalent of a "big intelligent dog" as a new friend. She found out after they bonded that he is much more intelligent than she initially thought. She still sits on the Hotel steps in that town. Home for her I spose, but not all alone now. They can "talk" together.

He will protect her too, new-age exorcists and spiritual do-gooders who try to "send her into the light" might get a nasty surprise not long after : )

It will serve them right IMHO.

Not everyone thinks in words though. Non-verbal language can be like a game of charades. Try thinking in terms of what it would be like communicating without verbalization. Use only thought-pictures and projected emotions as a game. How would you play?

Appearance is a language.

Humans forget that we are at the end of the day animals(at least our body) and the fear of the unknown along with the field my peeping tom was transmitting is not a good way to make friends with us 'modern humans' fight or fight responses being what they are.

Ya know penroc, they watch what we do to living things and each other. The understanding is that humans, modern or otherwise are very dangerous. Humans kill needlessly and are capable of cruelty in the extreme.

In my garden, I often "hear" the sad criticism: You kill without thought.

i hope one day they will come to me when im outside in the garden during the day and just say hello.

Maybe one will. When we are half distracted while doing something are the times they strike up a conversation. We find ourselves having a conversation with ourselves one might say.

verbalisation
do you think that these creatures can manifest themselves in to any form they wish? like a BT?

From what I have seen, the fae can take on the appearance of what they know. Like the wood-nymphs are both human and dragonfly. I doubt they would go outside familiar forms.

BBTs are difficult for me to understand, I get the impression of an intrusion into euclidean space and time.

edit on 19-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

Edit to add:

The BBTUFOs, or at least the one I can get a sense of beyond the intrusion wants to know me, yet it is very clear; it does not want me to know it.

Kinda makes things difficult.

edit on 19-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

Another addition.

Heh heh ahh. I thought about walking away from BBTs. "It" saw through that and knows "walking away" is tactical and won't take the bait. So a game of cat and mouse while we wait and see who makes the next move, or doesn't.

I love playing games with "them" : )

edit on 19-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added last addition

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is priceless penroc.

"It" just offered for me to know "it" - a big presence overhead. So I said "no thanks" and it is now gonna walk away from me. ROFL

Deduction: BBTs apparently have a sense of humor and enjoy the spirit of games too.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

when I think I hear my own inner voice almost like narration in a book, not always in the first person but something more abstract.

I asked a Bosnian friend if he thought in English or Bosnian and he really could answer he couldnt tell. I have also met a few people that say they don't have an inner monologue.

so you talk about these creatures like they were people, I don't think your crazy so I was wondering if it is real face to face conversations or some form of altered state(like meditation) ?

my peeping tom was not totally physical as it had no feet I could see, and it almost floated when it went away and when it passed the bushed I could see that its whole body was not whole and intact but parts seemed translucent. kind of like the predator movies when the alien cloaks its self.

i think some of the really odd ufos(orbs and such) might be some kind of transport/door way for creatures or tech to come from.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

when I think I hear my own inner voice almost like narration in a book, not always in the first person but something more abstract.

I asked a Bosnian friend if he thought in English or Bosnian and he really could answer he couldnt tell. I have also met a few people that say they don't have an inner monologue.

Yeah, I've wondered about language as in bosnian or english and how it matters. I dunno myself. If it works I go with it. And the inner voice can sometimes get a life of it's own. Then watch for additional info, like any familiar feeling evoked. It all takes practice.

But I am not an expert.

so you talk about these creatures like they were people, I don't think your crazy so I was wondering if it is real face to face conversations or some form of altered state(like meditation) ?

If humans are people too, then yes. Face to face in a waking meditative state perhaps.

Maybe I am just constantly "altered"?

my peeping tom was not totally physical as it had no feet I could see, and it almost floated when it went away and when it passed the bushed I could see that its whole body was not whole and intact but parts seemed translucent. kind of like the predator movies when the alien cloaks its self.

What you say there reminds me of some of the non-fairy "critters" like the little guys in my bedroom and those in your garden. Saw a little fella up close once when I woke up and looked into his eyes. He was maybe two feet tall. Huge oval eyes that were like looking at sandblasted steel. I yelped and he disappeared.

There is a technology aspect to all this it appears.

i think some of the really odd ufos(orbs and such) might be some kind of transport/door way for creatures or tech to come from.

Yeah, me too penroc.

- - - - - - -

"it" and me are up to the part where "it" is testing what "bait" works on me. Knowledge is always the best bait when fishing for humans. Threaten to take the bait away and humans will almost always bite.

Though I wonder if rather than using the word "humans", I should use the word "men". Women are different to men. I doubt knowledge would work on a woman.

edit on 20-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

We played our game and it ended after "it" turned into a "(symbolic?) white snake". When "it" ran out of "traps", "it" became frustrated and ended the game.

"It" learns like a fae learns; in a very simple way.

If I were to hazard a guess; they don't understand the complicated us, and we overthink them.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

We played our game and it ended after "it" turned into a "(symbolic?) white snake". When "it" ran out of "traps", "it" became frustrated and ended the game.

"It" learns like a fae learns; in a very simple way.

If I were to hazard a guess; they don't understand the complicated us, and we overthink them.

What do ya expect when dealing with machine intelligence that considers us illogical? *smiles*

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What do ya expect when dealing with machine intelligence that considers us illogical? *smiles*

Whatever "it" is, I don't think it considers us "illogical".

The difference between the two consciousnesses is this:

A human has an inherited cultural memory plus what the child inherits from the parents. The child is born embedded into a society and grows up in it. We also have books, and schooling to educate us.

Cultural influences makes humans complicated.

"it" does not have a (human) culture within which it is embedded. "it" has no (human) cultural influences through which to interpret what it experiences.

Having no cultural influences makes "it" simple.

That is where I think the difficulty is.

Theoretically, if a BBTUFO is an intrusion into our euclidean space and time there is nothing to say the BBT consciousness must be here too.

edit on 20-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm amazed in how long this thread has been running. I was young when the A thread first came out, I had only just finished my junior year of high school and I was pissed that I missed out on it because I didn't look at ATS over the Summer. When I started my senior year of high school my friend and I went back and read everything, and even then it was a curious read.

I haven't posted in a while, last time it was the onset of Covid when people still thought it was another Zika or Swine Flu and before that I don't know how long. I decided to share the A story with a friend who has a background in intelligence. Now immediately he was able to deduce that A was British, something I never thought about before. Secondly based on the way he talked and how he talked about it, he believes A was a high level British agent with a lot of experience. I'm not sure if that has ever been talked about, but it just makes the story more interesting to me. The story on it's own was very interesting, but the idea that even if the story was fiction there was probably something real still happening is crazy. Even if there isn't a breakaway civilization, I think this forum witnessed something very unusual.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Welcome aboard!!

One of the nicer things about being logged in is read just the posts by a single poster. Doing that, and reading every thread he created, it is very obvious “British” mannerisms abound. And the knowledge of aircraft technology makes me believe maybe one of the aircraft companies.

That knowledge adds credence to what was written. Even if it is only souped up regular tech to mimic “other worldly”, it points to something going on *waves hands* out there!

PS - My sighting was after talking a pilot’s ear off about Lockheed’s fusion reactor and everything A_ described could be done with enough energy. The guy did two shots, got up, thanked me for the conversation and left. I like to think that my show/demo was a “good job” for being spot on. The invisible thing was really cool! And it looked really fast!

Nothing left to do but hang out here and talk about the Glory Days!!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Pilots get very uncomfortable with these things. I'll never forget what my best friend's dad who's a pilot and was former military told me when I mentioned the Black Triangles to him. He simply said "Those are ours". At the time I thought there was no way our government had technology unless they got it from aliens, but the A story presents another possibility.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

just for fun

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I am guessing at it but I think it is us using quantum technology to do certain things (those Navy patents tell us that “blowing offf” the 2D skin of your craft to create a vacuum of “the universe” from you is something we figured out!

We do have ours. The Triangles are ours. But like everything else, there are times when they are not!

Bless the weirdness! Let slack rule!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

We do have ours. The Triangles are ours. But like everything else, there are times when they are not!

That is the bit I don't get.

Are the Ts pure homegrown tech? Bruce Cathie said "they" had worked out the anti gravity stuff back in the 1960s. (Cathie's Harmonic series are the only UFO books I have read by the way.)

Or are they hybrid tech?

Or is there more than one type of T?

Got me baffled.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

i think he was trying to tell people they were British, you can tell by the lights, American and uk bases used different lights no to mention grammar and spelling.

if astr0s story has any creditability as far as the crazy stuff, even if they were an ancient civilization of humans what we would find today would not be.

for that computer to be burrowed in a salt mine it would be millions if not billions of years old and if it was in a diamond mine even longer, so just evolution alone would change them not to mention 'altered' humans mating for millions if not billions of years in space and different worlds would change them in to something we might not recognize
edit on 21-5-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

graphine aerogel grown in space

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join