It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I can relate to the time stuff yuppa. Fairy genealogy is a headache too. They'll give the same memory set to multiple humans over time. So when you try and identify a "god" by name, you get fifty smiling faces who are that "god".

Yeah, The greys have been framed . . . .

That's probably gonna come back and bite the "Air force and black ops/breakaways" on the bum one day. No one likes to be blamed for stuff they did not do.

(just kidding about the Irish . . . )

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The greys have been framed . . . .

That's probably gonna come back and bite the "Air force and black ops/breakaways" on the bum one day. No one likes to be blamed for stuff they did not do.

Relevant?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

they are the first and last people/creatures you see in most abduction cases.

and the ones that do the more distasteful quasi medical stuff as well.

If you have seen a gray than your mind has been messed with even if it is not an abduction

if you wanted to mess with someone's mind and were going to continue to do so you would need 'book marks' for where you left off.

the person looking at you memory 'file' only has to look for the last time you saw a gray and they know where they left off/.

if you find your self on a ship or in close proximity to these creatures I think you are under a varying amount of control depending on the situation.

we know the abductors lie, use drugs, torture, sexual abuse and threats to make a human pliable, why not hide their real face and actions using the ploy of a typical gray abduction when in reality something very different happened.

eta: might explain the huge variety of ET's that have been reported, they are all just memory sc4reens to hide the real abductors. maybe its an alien joke

This is hands down one of the most disturbing ideas I've come across.
Which is in no way a criticism!

As far as Mental-mines or tripwires, the thought you'd suffer physical negative effects confuses me. Or I have a different definition of that verbiage? Hopefully someone can explain how it's meant?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

nosebleeds...migranes...blurred vision. some even have strokes.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What yuppa said is from the inside.

From the outside people look like they are surrounded by psychic barbed wire and unseen tripwires.

I was once "looking" at a contactee and alleged eN-aRe-Oh operative Valerie Ransone from a distance. Saw the psychic security and decided to walk away from snooping further. Five minutes later I was face to face with Wednesday Addams.

They use an aetheric "tracker" that looks like a spring with very long tail, a tiny thread. Like an IUD. If you look you might find one in the ovary of the woman and the prostrate of the men they want to keep track of. The tail runs within the urethra to outside.

If you see one, grasp the end of the tail between aetheric fingers, a gentle pull will unwind it.

edit on 4-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: fixed n r and o to read correctly

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks to BOTH of you for the descriptives.

This is something I haven't seen before "in that way" but have been around people who are definitely tracked. Fortunately I haven't "tripped" anyone to the degree Yuppa described. It's more of a seeing it and back-tracking the linkage. Some people are fine with their connections, almost like "Stockholm syndrome" , some people aren't.

Will assume that aside from the types described there are many other types of "Trackers" glommed onto people.

The booby traps & tripwires I have more experience in are locational. Which range from Elementals to Entities. Step into their territory, cross boundaries or touch their "bait" an it can be "all hands on deck!" Altho it also be just a meet & greet, it just depends.

While I know very little about "the Fae" I respect them since that's the kind of trouble nobody needs. I take my "temperature checks" by what's going on outside. "Somethings" had quite the party turning my hillside from grass/clover to mostly violets. Plus I have a bear of a time getting structural plants to grow, unless they are old fashioned.

ROFL!
I can take a "hint". Smaller usually flitting Elementals running amuck. Altho I can be completely wrong?
Trying to gain a balance is quite a PITA since with "whatever's meddlling" everything grows rampantly, exponentially.
Altho the woodland critters love it.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

your welcome Caver.

I have seen a living person "nose bleed" as yuppa describes . The ambulance folks estimated well over a litre of blood, she almost drowned in her own blood.

Yuppa knows more about that side then I.

With the trackers. The trick is; we usually "look" at the person and that is all we "see". We don't look into the cavities. A seer does not look at the contents of the bowel, does not look at the pee in the bladder. Does not look into the interior of a womb.

The sinuses are another location to look into.

Some people are fine with their connections, almost like "Stockholm syndrome"

I've seen that. I bought (the freedom of) several (probably deceased) human girls from the (yellow) greys thinking I was "saving" them. I wasn't. I had to return them.

"Fae" is a bit of a catchall word for unseen critters. In my garden, they know I am a sucker for tears. A little girl crying "my flowers my flowers" will surely have me putting the brush cutter away in the shed without trouble.

No need for ATS style mind control.

- - - - - - - - - -

ROFL!
I can take a "hint". Smaller usually flitting Elementals running amuck. Altho I can be completely wrong?
Trying to gain a balance is quite a PITA since with "whatever's meddlling" everything grows rampantly, exponentially.
Altho the woodland critters love it.

They obviously like their hillside and their violets.

Such are the ways of fairies . . . . .

edit on 5-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added last bit

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My only surprise about the amount of violets was with the semi-controlled garden chaos is I notice when things get skewed too far to one side/one type of energy or elemental type critters. Kinda like taking the environmental temperature.

While I completely understand not all Fae are little tinker bells, TOO much tinker bell isn't good either.
I'm more about trying to keep things balanced. A little something for everyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It is similar here, my wormwood (Artemesia) grows rampant for no apparent reason. It smothers other plants. So too the Statice. The Statice was where the fairy girl was taught how to use tears to control me . The cheeky shy grin afterwards gave that game away. It still works even though I know (sigh).

Ahh, I love the Tinkerbells, even when it is just an act. That is our middle ground. They will often change their behavior along these lines. Then again I love the fierce ones too, the diminutive war "goddesses" who could kill with a smile.

There was a book, Talking with Nature by Michael Roads, I read it years ago. Therein the author often complained: Give them an inch and they will take an ell.

These days I am getting old and worn out, so my philosophy is simply becoming; Such are the ways of fairies.

edit on 6-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

Afterthought:

I was outside just now enjoying my cigarette. My "fairy wild place", perhaps a quarter of my half acre, runs beside my house.

The thought came to me: The Nature Fairies manifest in these left alone places. Tis the same as the blue fellas with many arms of the Vedic fame, whom manifest within the cow dung smoke.

It is the means through which they manifest.

edit on 6-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added afterthought

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The comments about grey screen memories brought up the off-hand comment by A that the military was behind some of the abductions, too, and that the rulers of Earth were "to blame" to an extent "more than you can know."

A hopeful thought is that this current 'virus world' mess might be the domino that starts the big reveal of the truth of conspiracy theories regarding humanity being kept in abject ignorance by a small ruling group.

I discounted that idea as untenable, or at least discounted that most educated power brokers could be anything but wise, kind initiate types and not sociopathic monsters... up until the last few years. A stance probably due to cognitive dissonance, naivete and normalcy bias.

These last months have cemented us humans being imprisoned by psychopathic sadists as a leading hypothesis.

edit on 6/11/2021 by Baddogma because: fixed for legibility ... a little

edit on 6/11/2021 by Baddogma because: added psychopathic

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Not just the virus as the kickstarter, but the enormous amount of civil violence & the "elected" making sure it continues
is blatant enough for people to now start asking questions about who's really in charge.

If you happen to be a proponent of "something" non-human guiding events it all becomes even stranger. For example how in the world would getting everyone in the US into a tizzy be beneficial? I get the whole you have to break some eggs to make an omelette theory, have also considered it's a divide an conquer scenario by "something" but it's backfiring spectacularly as people catch on.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It depends on the prize perhaps?

What could be so valuable?

In the 1960's a New Zealander by the name of Bruce Cathie wrote a series of books on UFOs, the global energy grid harmonics and a secret group who were learning to tap the "grid". Bruce Cathie worked out the mathematical harmonics by studying UFO movements and gave the times in advance for when a nuclear device could be detonated at a given location.

I guess some people might be entertaining the notion that control of the global "grid" would be a prize worth keeping the world in turmoil for.

If "aliens" were living here on Earth, and were dependent on the "grid", they might disapprove of the takeover. So someone would have to get rid of the pesky aliens in the way of "progress". If there were a sequel to H. G. Wells' The War of the Worlds, well that might explain a few things . . .

edit on 30-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

the prize will be left after the people who willingly infected themselves with the covid anti virus is activated get sick most likely. the winners will be the ones who didnt get the shot. They wont be harvested.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Be a good lad and throw a spanner in the harvest . . . .

edit on 2-7-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Iono...last time i nearly had a anurism.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

ahh well, a generous drop of Glenfiddich and a cigar will have to suffice.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

ahh well, a generous drop of Glenfiddich and a cigar will have to suffice.

*thumbs up* happy belated 4th btw.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is there a part of this thread that explains the Forever Men in more detail?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

its people that in their dreams collect all the data of the other 'sleepers' and upload it to their twin that is in an isolation tank having their deep brain stimulated(torture).

but in reality it was a little PM club and astr0's apparently trusted members here

he said the only reason he told people here is because the dreamer asked him to

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join