It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyinghaggis

There are a given 20,000 planes in the sky at any time. Yes, the odds are better to win the lottery. Bingo anyway. No such thing as coincidences.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

oh wow is that for real? I haven't watched CNN for almost a year now cause they suck. If they're really perpetrating this as flight mh 17, then it's pretty clear to me what's really going on

It appears a troll/attention seeker put a fake CNN overlay on the old footage, not CNN themselves...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I accept your apology.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
This is going to get bad, and it's going to get bad fast. Units are already scrambling, and some headquarters are recalling people already.

Zap, can you expand this post please, I'm interested to hear more.
What units, whose people?
Thx

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyinghaggis

There are a given 20,000 planes in the sky at any time. Yes, the odds are better to win the lottery. Bingo anyway. No such thing as coincidences.

MAS has quite a few flights through that area every day. As for as 20,000, they are all not over the Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Nothing specific that I can say right now. Maybe a little later.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Carriers are status quo. Just my addition.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
At 15:44 the Boeing 777 pass from the ukraine and ukraine airfighters shoot it down. Putins presidential aircraft pass from the same spot at 16:21 - 30 minutes later!!! Putin aircraft have totally the same looks, colors and size, as the Boeing 777.

That is a clearly assassination attempt by Kiev and its allies.

here is the news... You can translate them.

link

the link bellow is a testimony of a Spanish airport (flight coordinator), that Kiev airfigters attacked the Boeing 777
link
edit on 17-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Clearly I am aware of that. But that's not how odds work. Still 1/ 20,000.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Does this look like a plane flying at 10 km altitude after it was hit by a sam?

One would think that if it broke up, it broke up at the missiles impact or shortly after.

Did this plane get hit by a sam at 10 km altitude and descended down to the altitude it is at in that pic with the engine/wing on fire, in a somewhat controlled flight only to break up at a lower altitude?

I know the footage is zoomed in but I still think it is much lower than 10 km's.

I'm no expert but this seems strange.

That footage that CNN is using is from June 6th -- when an Ukrainian spy plane (An-30) was downed.

I think someone has taken the older footage and added text to make it look like it was being reported as today's event, not CNN reusing old footage.

The showed this video on the national news in Holland TODAY.

The video where i have taken it from is from 'De Telegraaf', the biggest newspaper in Holland but do not trust them....

Telegraaf

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Oke folks this i what i found out,

Christine Lagarde of the IMF gave a speech earlier this year (January) in which she speaks of the magic number '7'. As we have seen in the earlier posts the number '7' is a recurring number. After doing a bit of research i also found out that Malaysia may be the 21nd country who could join the G20 (also mentioned in the speech). Are we seeing yet another step taken towards a new word order or is this just a big accident?

www.businesswire.com...

edit on 17-7-2014 by Caplaen because: forgot a link

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Clearly I am aware of that. But that's not how odds work. Still 1/ 20,000.

No it's not. The plane would have to be in the area. It might be if you said it happens anywhere over the Earth.

What are the odds that the NBA NY Nicks win the NFL super bowl.

link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
At 15:44 the Boeing 777 pass from the ukraine and ukraine airfighters shoot it down. Putins presidential aircraft pass from the same spot at 16:21 - 30 minutes later!!! Putin aircraft have totally the same looks, colors and size, as the Boeing 777.

link

the link bellow is a testimony of a Spanish airport (flight coordinator), that Kiev airfigters attacked the Boeing 777
link
Then why are other reports claiming it's the pro Russian separatists that shot it down? They said they're the only group that would have that type of weapon. They wouldn't be trying to shoot down Putin's plane. Also, the Russian separatists Tweeted they shot down a Ukraine cargo plane about the same time this happened.

This whole thing, or should I say, everything is a crock of sh!t we're fed. I also heard on the news that the US will be able to determine not only where the shot emanated from, but by the signature, exactly what it was. If they have that capability, how the hell did flt 370 just disappear? And, if this wreck left debris all over the place, why not flt 99? We're fed BS by the media propaganda machine.

link   
a reply to: webstra

Seems they removed it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is this just a cover to explain the sudden reappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 from some sort of trans-dimensional wormhole?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

link

link

Sounds like pure Russian propaganda. The intercepted phone calls from pro-Russian rebels claiming to have shot down a transport plane indicate they did the shooting, and the fact no Ukraine transport planes have been shot down tells us just what Russian separatists did indeed shoot down.

This thread has been an exercise in watching Russian propaganda at work, as crude as it has been.

SBU intercepts phone conversations of separatists admitting downing a civilian plane (FULL TRANSCRIPT; VIDEO)

Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur was allegedly shot down by a group of Russian-backed Cossack militants near the village of Chornukhine, Luhansk Oblast, some 80 kilometers north-west of Donetsk, according to recordings of intercepted phone calls between Russian military intelligence officers and members of terrorist groups, released by the country’s security agency (SBU).

One phone call apparently was made at 4:40 p.m. Kyiv time, or 20 minutes after the plane crash, by Igor Bezler, who the SBU says is a Russian military intelligence officer and leading commander of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic. He reports to a person identified by Ukraine’s SBU as a colonel in the main intelligence department of the general headquarters of the armed forces of the Russian Federation Vasili Geranin regarding the shot down plane, which is about to be examined by the militants.

The second intercepted conversation released by the Security Service of Ukraine was apparently between militants nicknamed “Major” and “Greek” immediately upon inspection of the crash site.

“It’s 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft,” Major is recorded as saying, as he admitted to seeing no weapons on site. “Absolutely nothing. Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.”

edit on 17-7-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Not when you step back and see one airline loses two 777's and 600+ people in 4 months. What are the odds of that? What are the odds an airliner would cross over a warring country when all other airlines have had their flight paths already changed? What are the odds that YOU will one day get shot down while taking a vacation? Pretty slim.

So yes, you're right about about 1/20,000 happens anywhere in the world, but given all of the above, I change my odds 1/1,000,000
edit on 17-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Putin calls Obama right after he learns of the crash and is like "You missed!"

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Nothing specific that I can say right now. Maybe a little later.

I don't like this whole thing one bit either. Rumors are floating about the net that U.S. intelligence believes it might have been an SA-20, not an SA-17.

I saw a news report a couple of minutes ago that implied U.S. surveillance had detected and identified the location of the weapons tracking radar going active at the time of the shoot-down and that the launch was also detected by the DSP sats.

An SA-20 has some serious implications. I know the Ukrainians are claiming to have intercepted chatter between the "separatists" and Russian intelligence but there is still a possibility the launch may have originated from the eastern side of the border..

Shades of 1914...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

But they didn't all change their fight paths. There was a Singapore A380 not far behind this plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join