It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Interesting. I'm not I to numerology but 2014
2+ 0+1+4=7!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So or so, RT *is* Russian state operated.

And RT saying that rebels or whoever intended to shoot Putin's plane. Well...very "credible". Lol.
And of course the "source" is not even known. Propaganda at its finest.

I personally (after some thinking) do NOT believe that anyone actually wanted to shoot down Putin's plane. That would've been an very, very dumb action and therefore I think this speculative theory is just made up BS by Russian propaganda.

What I *do* believe is that rebels wanted to down a transporter plane as they did in the past, not necessarily target a plane where they KNEW Putin is in it. Sorry, NO ONE would be so stupid, it would've been an action way too risky. Ukrainians would have dug their own grave by shooting down the presidential plane. THINK PEOPLE.

edit on 7/17/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Serious??? My god, sorry. I can't see as my company internet is playing up for this site. However, I just came across this video (sorry I can't embed it, link on webpage) and it seems to show massive devastation, chared everything, noting left apart from large bits of airframe and hull etc, then...............it just astounds me.............dude, army soldier comes along with a bunch of Passports, maybe 15 /20 totaly unscathed, pristine all in a bunch to show the camera??

www.news.com.au...

WTF??

No bodies, total devastation, everything FUBAR and pow!!!! F'ing passports all in a tidy bunch.

Total BOLLOX!!!!!! aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! BOLLOX!

Yeah I noticed all the pasports nice and clean. I keep my passport in my carry on bag in a zipped pocket. Who leaves them on the loose?

This is the only picture or video I could find showing the passports.

WARNING!! this contains graphic images and identifies some victims.

edit on 17-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

What I *do* believe is that rebels wanted to down a transporter plane as they did in the past, not necessarily target a plane where they KNEW Putin is in it. Sorry, NO ONE would be so stupid, it would've been an action way too risky. My $0.02

You are aware that the rebels are pro Russian?

Off course they wouldn't target Putin's plane.

link   
Flight path was suppose to fly over Western Ukraine not the volatile eastern part of the country....

static-ssl.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So a passport in a zipped pocket cannot be found be searchers?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: FlySolo

That's why finding stuff that doesn't break on impact (like a passport) is not surprising.

They were unmarred in any way shape or form. How does that happen?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

That is being reported by RT as nothing more than speculation because that claim is quickly making the rounds in the media and web.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Obama emphasized during a telephone call Thursday that “all evidence from the crash site must remain in place on the territory of Ukraine until international investigators are able to examine all aspects of the tragedy,” a White House statement said.

Washington Post

Or we could quickly gather up all the debris and put it on a boat to east Asia to be melted down. That seemed to work out well last time.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I can imagine people put their passports in their hand luggage, so I could see them surviving the crash or a fall from the sky in a bag, unscaved.

What I find strange is the speed at which people apparently rummaged through bags, personal belongings and possibly the bodies for this youtube vid to appear at the time it was posted.

edit on 17-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I would also like to point out the following ...

The Ukrainian National republic was first formed on November 7th 1917.

298 people have been killed. 298 divided by 17 comes to 17.52

This is my first post but I have been reading ATS for years. I can't say that I believe in the numerology thing but there are ALOT of coincidences and not just in this particular event.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

That's why finding stuff that doesn't break on impact (like a passport) is not surprising.

What if they were inside luggage, purse or a pocket. And we didn't see every passport.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No smoke, soot or dirt, all look brand new. I remember that happened one time before........

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So a passport in a zipped pocket cannot be found be searchers?

Of course they can! But so quickly? In such good condition? Not even crinkled?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
not sure if posted already

Spanish dispatcher:

A few minutes before the fall of the Malaysian Boeing beside him seen two Ukrainian military aircraft

"Military aircraft flew near Boeing 777 just 3 minutes before the Boeing disappeared from radar.

When Boeing disappeared from the radar, the authorities in Kiev have informed us that the plane crashed.

How could they know that so fast? "Asked to Carlos.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
First we need to wait to see if this plane was actually shot down.Speculation so far seems to be running this story.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

They will probably be some charred from the people in the front of the plane. This is about 30 of 239+. It doesn't seem impossible to me. A bound stack of paper would survive a fall better than many things.

Now Atta'a passport on 9-11, that seems nearly impossible. That's a whole plane plus fuel following it into a building.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The passport thing does look dodgy when you first look at it but if you think about it its not like they have every single passport all intact, that would be impossible and look dodge but it is likely they could survive if they were packed in a durable enough bag, everything about this just like MH370 seems off to me though, but the passport thing it is explainable.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass
The video was posted some hours after the passports were already shown on CNN.
Ok they are mentioning this now. "Passports sticking out of pockets" . I can't tell what else this reporter Noah, is saying.

They shouldn't be taking things. This is a crime scene!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

No smoke, soot or dirt, all look brand new. I remember that happened one time before........

Yup. That happens simply if

A) someone picks them up before they catch fire
or
B) they are found away from the burning wreckage because they have been dispersed upon impact

Neither A) or B) have anything to do with magic.

Also..mind you, we're dealing with 300 people here. You do NOT know how many passports DID actually burn. Shown a handful of passports, like, 20 maybe? Means 280 can well be destroyed.
edit on 7/17/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join