It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass
a reply to: Bilk22

This apparently didn't "break up mid air". This hit the ground from 33k ft.

Then why were debris spead over a 9 mile area if it didn't break up mid air? Why did witnesses see bodies falling from the sky?

Because it was damaged at 33k ft and some stuff obvious fell at different locations. It went down mostly intact. That's pretty clear from the pics of the crash site. So what happened to flight 99 that made it vanish into dust?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Did the Russians leave behind any "Manuals" on how to bring down a Jet Airliner, just like the 9/11 "Terrorists" who left behind "Flight Manuals". Wait For It........

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bentnutt
a reply to: Bilk22 International flights fly around 40,000 feet for starters.Second crash sights don't cover miles unless they come apart mid-air.

So what's your point exactly?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The area in question is a war-zone. Ukraine is in midst of a civil war. Can people on this board start recognizing that fact.

Commercial aviation should avoid war-zones. Even fools know that planes are targeted in wars using missiles.

It is hard to distinguish a commercial plane from military plane many times. Such things will happen.

Pro Russian part of Ukraine will naturally act against Kiev's aircraft movements. The best way is to avoid the airspace.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What is this I hear about Leading Aids researchers being on-board.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Seen this Youtube vid that says these are pics of the area where most of the debirs is. Not sure if it was posted yet, shows alot of wreckage in a large area.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We are tired of duplicity and decadence of Western nations and naturally want Asian nations to unite and reject Western influence.

The wars will happen as there is no other option.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm so sad šŸ˜¢

This is very disturbing. I really don't know what to say...sorry.

There are no coincidences..

Let's review the unfolding events before this disaster..

- Ukrainian Kiev Junta forces in southern area was besieged and cut-off and destroyed piecemeal by the rebels. With their resupply lines cut off and air resupply denied , these kiev troops are weakened and thus collapsed easily. Some Ukrainian soldiers ran south to Russian territory to escape the attacks, confirmed captured by the russian border guards.

- After the Kiev force's encirclement and destruction, Obama the USA's current puppet president , announced increased Sanctions to Russia even without the EU participation. This is a sign that the EU didnt see a need for another sanction because EU saw this as more of US bad move and provocation to Russia.

- Since Saction against Russia wasn't supported by EU, the US goverment activate their false flag operation that will sure bring the world to US/KIEV side by shooting down the Civilian Airline. Notice that in APRIL 2014 no more US Airlines are passing thru the area.

- Why Malaysian Airlines again ? im sure there's something about the B777 that can be manipulated / hacked since it is pretty modern aircraft with modern avionics / automaton and someone already tested this in the MISSING MH370..

link   

originally posted by: zatara
and shot the malaysian plane by mistake.

Uhm..I for myself have no doubt that this is what happened. (No strategical, tactical advantage to shoot down a civil plane, and no one would also be so dumb and risk shooting down Putin's plane, Ukraine would have dug their own grave if they had intended and succeeded to shoot down Putin's plane).

And the truth (they wanted to shoot down a transporter but by mistake shot down a commercial airliner) is actually rather SIMPLE. There is no "requirement" for a conspiracy theory to spin some yarn, it just distracts from the truth.

link   

Because it was damaged at 33k ft and some stuff obvious fell at different locations. It went down mostly intact. That's pretty clear from the pics of the crash site. So what happened to flight 99 that made it vanish into dust?

If people were falling from the sky it obviously broke apart mid air.

Also how many pieces can fall of a plane and spread over 9 miles before you call it a mid air break up?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
The area in question is a war-zone. Ukraine is in midst of a civil war. Can people on this board start recognizing that fact.

Commercial aviation should avoid war-zones. Even fools know that planes are targeted in wars using missiles.

It is hard to distinguish a commercial plane from military plane many times. Such things will happen.

Pro Russian part of Ukraine will naturally act against Kiev's aircraft movements. The best way is to avoid the airspace.

Civilian air traffic flew at 30.000+ feet and out of range of rebel's MANPADS ..

So far the rebel only capable of shooting down low flying aircraft. They rebels cannot even shoot down the regular resupply drop (paradrop) for ukraine forces besieged in Lugansk Airport , because the planes flew at high altitude. They got the IL76 as it came in low for landing.

The rumors about russian warplanes bombing kiev junta forces must rattle a lot of nerves on the Ukraine Air Defense Commanders all along the russian border. They must be under standing order to hit unrecognized plane near the border. Maybe the magical 'transponder' in the malaysian airlines suddenly got 'shutdown' again (dejavu MH370) and the airline become an unknown and thus get targeted ?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Also how many pieces can fall of a plane and spread over 9 miles before you call it a mid air break up?
You avoided answering any of the questions. It obviously didn't break up mid air as the majority of the wreckage is in a massive pile. Please try again.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Americans can take control of any B777 and fly it remotely. This is a fact.

What happened to this flight can be questioned. If the plane deviated from its set route, then naturally the question would be why?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Well yes, Touching on that subject.....

Anyone got pics of luggage strewn across fields etc?

I haven't seen any?

Plus luggage box's for cargo bay......none of those either.

There is some in this vid, it starts with a suitcase burning but it is still half intact, from the looks of it there is more luggage around the place, and a lot of the bodies and clothing are intact and unburned, so I guess a passport could survive too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Just one more thing...

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there.
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there.
I did not die.

(Mary Frye)

Ps
Those poor souls šŸ˜¢
edit on 7/17/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know most americans are ignorant on real news about the world outside their MAIN STEAM MEDIA propaganda outlet. But try reading something outside USA and analyze it and compare it to the lies of Western Mainstream Media..

cassad-eng.livejournal.com...

A Malaysian Airlinesā€™ Boeing-777 has crashed over Ukraine, close to the border with Russia. The plane, with 285 people on board, was en route from Amsterdam to Malaysia. Circumstances of the catastrophe still being investigated, but it is very clear that it is not the peopleā€™s self-defense. They just physically have not such military equipment.

Plane crash is very reminiscent of provocation by the Usaians or Kiev junta. Or is their common cause. Airplane which fall in territory of Donetsk republic was Boeing 777 of Malaysian airlines. But forces of Novorossia havenā€™t working air defense system which can to hit airplane in 10,600 meters. They can to hit airplanes at 6,000 meters, by air defense system Osa (Wasp).

Also Jul 8, State Aviation Service of Ukraine closed the airspace to civilian aircraft in the area of ā€œanti-terrorist operations.ā€ In the 60-70 km from Donetsk Kiev junta ā€˜s army has anti-aircraft air defense systems S-300. Apparently caused by the Ukrainian media hysteria that the SU-25 of juntaā€™s aviation was shot down by a Russian plane. They flapped and began to strike all high flying objects. So, Boeing with 290 people on board is the victim of criminal negligence and panic of juntaā€™s antiaircraft forces.

Could DPR militiants shot the Boeing down? Letā€™s see: Boeings fly at extreme heights, so they would have needed an extremely powerful antiaircraft gun to get it. Do they have it? No. All the weaponry is taken from defeated UA forces. While Ukraineā€™s army is not only badly trained, but also has everything for shooting civil planes of that class. The more so because Ukraine has already got a bad experience with shooting civil planes.

Plus, witnesses also report about Ukrainian SU-27 fighter, followed the Boeing before it has crashed. So who is the most likely candidate to kill almost 300 people?

Colonel Cassad's site (best info on Ukraine's civil war) links below explains that Khordvarsky is on Ahkmetov's payroll & they were conspiring with the Kiev junta to surrender Donestk (which is why it was not bombed unliked Lugansk) so Khordovasky eliminated new militias that were potentially 'uncontrollable' by betraying them--that was one of the reasons why Strelkov had to leave Slavansk to goto Donestk, which caused Khordvasky & Ahkmetov to flee Donestsk

How Strelkov lead Donestk & Lugansk to crushing victory over the Kiev junta forces trying to encircle them

-also links there for more battle info

excerpt:

"The suppressed conspiracy in Donetsk cassad-eng.livejournal.com... and the installation of a more comprehensive control over the political processes in the DPR by Moscow provided more coherent situation management and made the plans of surrendering Donetsk and the backstage political conspiracy with the Ukrainian oligarchs unrealistic.

The rough military defeat of the junta on the LPR territory and the growing combat capabilities of the LPR and the DPR militia effectively question the very possibility of the military destruction of the people's republics.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

You avoided answering any of the questions. It obviously didn't break up mid air as the majority of the wreckage is in a massive pile. Please try again.

it seems it broke up (to what extent we don't know) but we can speculate that one break up happened EXTREMELY shortly before impact, not more than 300ft from the ground or so.

There is footage showing toilet paper floating, and those are very close together, drifting a little and then getting to the ground. There is no way that the plane broke up in higher altitude because the toilet paper would have drifted MILES and miles away. It really seems that the majority of debris/passengers fell from *very low* altitude. Ir broke up, but only an instant before impact. Footage proves this, debris proves this.

edit on 7/17/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Thanks.

Gosh, that's terrible.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This Is mistaken identity and poorly trained / sloppy troops imo. Could be either the activists or Russian border troops. Since Russia is gracing everyone with the investigation, of course, they won't be at fault. And it may not have been their fault, but now we'll never really know.

So far this thread is up to ATS standards though. A lot of claims of false flag - apparently there are not accidents or events any longer.. everything is a planned event to generate a response. If all the false flags would just stop, we'd never see an accident, mass killing, suicide, plane crash, train derailing, or hurricane again! We also have the standard "Something bad happened in the world so it has to be the fault of the U.S. - they are murderers" posts. How about digging up some proof before spouting off your ridiculous logic. And then of course we have the stupid-math folks. Take some numbers and randomly add or divide or subtract or multiply them in whatever fashion suits you to get a predetermined # you want to see, and then claim that this was planned because of the flight # of an aircraft.
edit on 17-7-2014 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It seems you are the one not answering questions.

And what makes you so sure that the footage you are looking at is not of the biggest section of the plane that came down?

I haven't seen any footage that would let me conclude that I am looking at the complete plane wreck.

edit on 17-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join