It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just heard on foxnews.com live stream that Ukraine says they intercepted two phone calls. One was a Pro-Russian commander that phoned a Russian military agent admitting they shot the plane down. Another was from a Pro-Russian commander at the scene saying that they confirmed it was the plane that they shot down. I don't recall who that call was to.

I take it that these phone calls will be scrutinized and given up in the investigation.

Fox News - Live Stream
edit on 17-7-2014 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I spend most of my year as an expat living in Malaysia. Beautiful country, wonderful mix of cultures--amazing food

Its really unfortunate that two Malaysia Airline flights go down in a 6 month period...becoming the worst disasters in airline history

You have to understand the sense of national shame that the people here feel about just the first flight...and now this one...

...so bad for everyone involved. Now almost 600 people dead. Just horrible

i wanna hug everyone

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
osama died in 2001 due to his well documented ill health,where was his dialasis machine in that compound? we seen sadams hanging gaddafi's murder,mussulini haning hitlers cropse......no bin ladan pics

www.foxnews.com...

note date of article^

mods this was a reply but it wont let me reply properly so i made it its own post.
edit on 17-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A text from my friend just waking up in Australia.

Snowden is taking refuge in Russia and he's at the top of the US wanted list cos he knows too much.

4 months ago Mh370 was carrying 4 shareholders of a company that had defence contracts supplying the NSA with tech for their surveillance program, and it disappeared without a trace.

Ukraine tried to join the EU and Russia moved their forces in around the same time and took Crimea.

Now another Malaysian flight goes down around the border and Russia is blamed for it.

I'm not a huge conspiracy guy but there's obviously something going in.

Ya, WW3. Something is definitely up.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
News conference from the Malaysian PM Najib Razak:

I can't imagine how heart wrenching this would have been for him.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

As close as it was to the Russian Border it was probably unavoidable that they got it.

Close doesn't count. It was not in Russian territory.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Essentially, regarding the black box, Russia came in and said "give to daddy."

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
MH370 missed on March 7th
MH17 Crashes/Shot Down on July (7) 17th
Both Boing 777
Sure all these sevens are just a coincidence, right ?

So what about sevens? Is there something magic behind that? Religious maybe? What? I really want to know!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

One last thing: A photo of airline seats and a body from the crash. Obviously NSFW: Crash Photo 1 Crash Photo 2

Those pics man. Does anyone else think those pics are a bit too neat and tidy?

Edit: I'm only a few pages in, but Zaph has commented a dozen or so times already about human error and how that area is a regular high-traffic zone for commercial flights so on and so forth. So...everyone would be used to this traffic. Out of all the hundreds of flights since this drama started NOW is when someone freaks out and shoots something down?
edit on 17-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

No offence to you, Marid Audran, but that seems most unlikely to me. An explosive decompression at Flight Level 330 would cause the clothing to be ripped off the passengers (if they were wearing seat belts) and suck anything that was in their pockets into the sky. The passports woud be ripped to bits and scattered over a vast area, carried by the upper winds. If terrorists (sic) had put all the passports in a bag the chances of that floating down to mother earth and recovered intact is zero.
I know this because I witnessed debris falling down, 25 miles from Lockerbie, from the Pan Am 747 36 hours after it hit the town. Some could be recognised, like a part of a lady's handbag, some couldn't, it was all trash.

edit on 17/7/2014 by Flyinghaggis because: Spelling corrected

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It's related to the IMF director in her press conference a few weeks ago about magic 7's. Here's the video.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

US Flights were banned from the flight path.

What city pair would an American flight be on to have a need to overfly the Ukraine? I doubt there are many.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

As close as it was to the Russian Border it was probably unavoidable that they got it.

Close doesn't count. It was not in Russian territory.

It literally blew up in hostile territory on Russia's doorstep. I would imagine the Ukrainian army wasnt in any rush to just swarm in after it. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Does this look like a plane flying at 10 km altitude after it was hit by a sam?

One would think that if it broke up, it broke up at the missiles impact or shortly after.

Did this plane get hit by a sam at 10 km altitude and descended down to the altitude it is at in that pic with the engine/wing on fire, in a somewhat controlled flight only to break up at a lower altitude?

I know the footage is zoomed in but I still think it is much lower than 10 km's.

I'm no expert but this seems strange.
edit on 17-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

It probably lost part of the wing and broke up lower.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We have recorded voice comms from people ("separatists") admitting and talking about having shot down a large plane.

We have FOOTAGE of the plane's right engine burning and the plane coming down.

It's a case of mistaken identity, they wanted to shoot down a military transporter and hit a commercial airliner which for some stupid reason flew over a war zone.

There is no reason, NOT THE SLIGHTEST, to make up silly conspiracy theories because the facts are clear. If you cannot add one and one together of what actually happened I cannot help you.

link   
How is it possible that they still have not confirmed the nationalities of the other 47 passengers? Schiphol is a modern airport with modern check in procedures. All I read on Dutch news channels is that these 47 haven't been indentified at the crash site yet, but isn't there supposed to be a definite passengers manifest?

www.trouw.nl... (Dutch)

link   
This is going to get bad, and it's going to get bad fast. Units are already scrambling, and some headquarters are recalling people already.

link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Does this look like a plane flying at 10 km altitude after it was hit by a sam?

One would think that if it broke up, it broke up at the missiles impact or shortly after.

Did this plane get hit by a sam at 10 km altitude and descended down to the altitude it is at in that pic with the engine/wing on fire, in a somewhat controlled flight only to break up at a lower altitude?

I'm no expert but this seems strange.

Just a question but if a jet shot a heatseeking missile or something....wouldn't it blow out the engine right around where its on fire at?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
We have recorded voice comms from people ("separatists") admitting and talking about having shot down a large plane.

We have FOOTAGE of the plane's right engine burning and the plane coming down.

It's a case of mistaken identity, they wanted to shoot down a military transporter and hit a commercial airliner which for some stupid reason flew over a war zone.

There is no reason, NOT THE SLIGHTEST, to make up silly conspiracy theories because the facts are clear. If you cannot add one and one together of what actually happened I cannot help you.

As of yet I haven't heard any of those voice comms. Then they would have to be analyzed to prove their authenticity. Sometimes adding 1 and 1 together gives you the answer they want you to arrive at. It could be 1+1+1.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join