It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Wow, they managed to blame the Israelies, the UN, the WHO, AND claim an attempt to create a zombie outbreak. That should be in the new fiction section.
edit on 7/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I also found many english articles with that.. its a copy paste

herstelderepubliek.wordpress.com...

if you type this on google : By Yoichi Shimatsu 7-19-14In these still early hours following the mystery crash of MH17, one must dare to think the unthinkable

you will get thousand of english articles, I dont know which one is the source. Its not a greek article...

Edit : I found the source of yoichi shimatsu is from Japan and they run a website rense . com or shimatsu is known from that website. And shimatsu is a fukoshima investigator...
edit on 20-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Wow, they managed to blame the Israelies, the UN, the WHO, AND claim an attempt to create a zombie outbreak. That should be in the new fiction section.

No different than what RT is doing really i just read an article that sais that Ukrainians shot down the plane thinking Putin was onboard there evidence he was flying over Warsaw at the time. Yes get this he was flying over another country at the time but it was an assassination attempt. Really and RT wonders why people dont take them seriously.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes, but in that case they were actually flying near each other. It wasn't that Putin was over Warsaw at the time, it was that the two planes crossed paths about thirty minutes apart over Warsaw.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

this is not new, if you read it today, its news after 2 hours from the accident... Almost 4 days ago and I did posted it here, from the greek media.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I also found many english articles with that.. its a copy paste

herstelderepubliek.wordpress.com...

if you type this on google : By Yoichi Shimatsu 7-19-14In these still early hours following the mystery crash of MH17, one must dare to think the unthinkable

you will get thousand of english articles, I dont know which one is the source. Its not a greek article...

Edit : I found the source of yoichi shimatsu is from Japan and they run a website rense . com or shimatsu is known from that website. And shimatsu is a fukoshima investigator...

It is NOT a zombie outbreak. The presence of cadavers and serum bags in the CARGO hold. That does not mean absence of people in the plane.

The plane was carrying dead bodies and blood serum in large quantity in the cargo hold.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The thick propaganda by West means that posters on this board are largely unaware of the situation, specially the duplicity and criminal nature of Kiev government.

Poroshenko in a third grade politician whose only achievement is use of politics to gain money. You have seen how brave Ukrainians are that they forget their duty in a shameful way.

Poroshenko only knows how to blurt his mouth.

edit on 20-7-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The tragic Malaysian MH17 flight crash must not be politicised and the international experts on the scene should be able to carry out their work in complete safety, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.

“There are already representatives of Donetsk and Lugansk working there, as well as representatives of the emergencies ministry of Ukraine and others. But this is not enough,” Putin said officially commenting on the tragic event on Sunday.

“This task force is not enough,” Putin emphasized. “We need more, we need a fully representative group of experts to be working at the site under the guidance of ICAO, the relevant international commission.”

“We must do everything to provide security for the international experts on the site of the tragedy,” Putin stressed, adding that Russia will also do everything in its power to help shift the Ukrainian conflict from a military phase into a political discussion.

“We need to do everything to provide its [ICAO commission’s] safety, to provide the humanitarian corridors necessary for its work,” Putin added.

“In the meantime, nobody should and has no right to use this tragedy to achieve their ‘narrowly selfish’ political goals,” Putin stated.

“We repeatedly called upon all conflicting sides to stop the bloodshed immediately and sit down at the negotiating table,” the President reminded. “I can say with confidence that if military operations were not resumed on June 28 in eastern Ukraine, this tragedy wouldn’t have happened.”

Putin speaks
Also reported on other news like Sky...but RT was the only link I could find atm as it's breaking

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Bentnutt
a reply to: Xcathdra
en.itar-tass.com...
From your own page. Commercial flights closed.

Not from my source.
Secondly "Pro Russian Rebels" cant close the airspace, Ukraine must do that.

My other post shows flights were restricted under 29k feet. Anything over that level is allowed.

i'm still reading this thread, trying to get up to date, and i'm aware this is already an old post, but i don't think this kind of blatant disinfo and pro-us anti-russian propaganda should be tolerated here.

as per the link that was given to you:
en.itar-tass.com...

Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council took a decision to close the airspace over the area of the so-called anti-terror operation to commercial flights three days ago

UKRAINE'S NATIONAL SECURITY AND DEFENSE COUNCIL.
not rebels.

it was in response to rebel's statement that commercial flights could not be performed as the relevant communications infrastructure had been destroyed there.

infrastructure destroyed, commercial flights (so by default flights at the altitude you claim was free from restrictions) not allowed, airspace closed.

you can of course claim the source is bunk, but it's the same exact source you've used to backup your own claims.
you can also try saying that it wasn't about commercial flights flying at such altitude, proving that you believe we're all idiots.

but honestly, just stop lying.

perhaps you did backtrack from your statement in the following 50+ or more pages, perhaps not. i doubt it. but seeing the amount of one-sided blind propaganda you're spewing in this thread, i just can't ignore it.

first, they're not terrorists. they're not the ones killing civilians all the time. they are rebels.

second, folks from kiev have no real power over the eastern ukraine. it may be a part of ukraine on your map, but that doesn't change the fact it is controlled by rebels. and in such situation, when rebels say 'don't fly here', you would tell them 'folks from kiev have to say that'? let's be realistic, kiev has nothing to say there right now. who controls the crash site?

normally i would say you're disillusioned and just anti-russian, but seeing your posts here makes me think you're following some agenda. show me a proof that rebels did it (other than 'obama said that US intelligence said that they probably did') and i'll be the first one to condemn them. noone, not a single soul on that plane, deserved to die.

so when it turns out it is kiev junta, backed by USA, that is responsible for that, you will condemn them, right?
edit on 20-7-2014 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling that someone's Operation Northwoods just went "online".

According to "the plan"; 2.1.a

Start rumors (many).

This seriously stinks...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

en.itar-tass.com...

Not from my source.

My other post shows flights were restricted under 29k feet. Anything over that level is allowed.

i'm still reading this thread, trying to get up to date, and i'm aware this is already an old post, but i don't think this kind of blatant disinfo and pro-us anti-russian propaganda should be tolerated here.

en.itar-tass.com...

Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council took a decision to close the airspace over the area of the so-called anti-terror operation to commercial flights three days ago

not rebels.

it was in response to rebel's statement that commercial flights could not be performed as the relevant communications infrastructure had been destroyed there.

infrastructure destroyed, commercial flights (so by default flights at the altitude you claim was free from restrictions) not allowed, airspace closed.

you can of course claim the source is bunk, but it's the same exact source you've used to backup your own claims.
you can also try saying that it wasn't about commercial flights flying at such altitude, proving that you believe we're all idiots.

perhaps you did backtrack from your statement in the following 50+ or more pages, perhaps not. i doubt it. but seeing the amount of one-sided blind propaganda you're spewing in this thread, i just can't ignore it.

first, they're not terrorists. they're not the ones killing civilians all the time. they are rebels.

second, folks from kiev have no real power over the eastern ukraine. it may be a part of ukraine on your map, but that doesn't change the fact it is controlled by rebels. and in such situation, when rebels say 'don't fly here', you would tell them 'folks from kiev have to say that'? let's be realistic, kiev has nothing to say there right now. who controls the crash site?

normally i would say you're disillusioned and just anti-russian, but seeing your posts here makes me think you're following some agenda. show me a proof that rebels did it (other than 'obama said that US intelligence said that they probably did') and i'll be the first one to condemn them. noone, not a single soul on that plane, deserved to die.

so when it turns out it is kiev junta, backed by USA, that is responsible for that, you will condemn them, right?

I suggest you read the thread pictures have peen posted audio conversations discussed. we have discussed the range of the launcher confirmation of missile launch by US people on the ground discussing it and of course the admission by self proclaimed mayor of shooting down a Ukrainian aircraft before he realized it wasnt and quickly pulled the post.

You have a lot of evidence linking the separatists to the shoot down and nothing that shows Ukraine did it other than RT claiming they were trying to kill Putin come on.And by the way just because someone doesnt fall for Russian propaganda doesnt make them anti Russian your generalizing and showing the same actions you pretend to dislike.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

en.itar-tass.com...

Not from my source.

en.itar-tass.com...

not rebels.

I suggest you read the thread pictures have peen posted audio conversations discussed. we have discussed the range of the launcher confirmation of missile launch by US people on the ground discussing it and of course the admission by self proclaimed mayor of shooting down a Ukrainian aircraft before he realized it wasnt and quickly pulled the post.

You have a lot of evidence linking the separatists to the shoot down and nothing that shows Ukraine did it other than RT claiming they were trying to kill Putin come on.And by the way just because someone doesnt fall for Russian propaganda doesnt make them anti Russian your generalizing and showing the same actions you pretend to dislike.

i'm still reading, it's not a short thread.
still, i'm aware of the audio conversations. i'm also aware that those could be faked, afaik. so far kiev has claimed many times they've recorded someone that links rebels back to someone in charge from russia, and what real proof came out of that? afaik, none.

and the admission in social media is a poor ass admission. first, doubtful he would do that. second, his account could be easily hacked, especially if kiev has connections to the CIA. and they have.

lets not forget that spanish flight controller from kiev that claimed on twitter that two ukrainian fighters were following that plane, and that some forces in kiev knew exactly what is going on. his twitter account was deleted long time ago, but his posts together with translation are in this thread, so you had to see them since you're giving me the advice to read it all, right?

lets also not forget the speed at which kiev claimed that the plane was shot down. it all sounds too much like an orchestrated crisis, and we all know who will never let a good crisis go to waste.
edit on 20-7-2014 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
and on different note, has this been posted already?

twitter.com...

one month earlier. creepy, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The Spanish flight controller has been debunked.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I was looking at this website: 21stcenturywire.com...
and something strange caught my eye. About 2/3 of the way down the page underneath a couple of youtubes and pictures of passports being displayed is a photo of some undamaged debris, including a red suitcase on the right. Right next it an I love Amsterdam t-shirt and a plastic quite clearly though in stacked letters. Anyone else notice this or think it was strange? I'm not one who jumps to occult explanations for things very easily. But in the wreckage of plane largely burnt black, who do such things land undamaged and unburnt (though I know some stuff was probably blown out of the plane) but landing undamaged? I don't believe everything can be explained by coincidence or luck (or bad luck). anyone else think this is weird?

ghostpigeon

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

originally posted by: cosmonova

My god man stop. That came directly from your source. Click and read. I did. One more thing. Anyone that flies over a war zone deserves to be shot down. That in my book is a no brainier.

And apparently untrained Pro Russian terrorists dont have issues shooting down a commercial jetliner full of civilians.

The airspace was not closed as your source claims.

Pro Russian Terrorists, lol. Russophobe much?

Yeah, why not..

According to some reports on intercepted radio and phone communications in the area, they knew exactly what they were shooting at before they even pulled the trigger, then applauded and cheered as it came down..

That in my opinion makes them terrorists. And if they are Russian or Pro-Russian forces, that makes Russia accountable...

who was it that was cheering at the WTC going down? (shoot me, i don't remember exactly, some arab nation anyway - it was mentioned here earlier already)

sure, lets follow the propaganda given to us. lets forget what kind of 'proof' that turned out to be earlier.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So now his account was hacked when it was posted before the whole thing went public so now we have psychic hackers? who knew hackers are really getting good now a days i guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Russian Billionaires ‘in Horror’ as Putin Risks Isolation

Russia's richest businessmen are increasingly frantic that President Vladimir Putin's policies in Ukraine will lead to crippling sanctions and are too scared of reprisal to say so publicly, billionaires and analysts said.

If Putin doesn't move to end the war in Ukraine in the wake of last week's downing of a Malaysia Air jet in rebel-held territory, he risks becoming an international outcast like Belarus's Aleksandr Lukashenko, whom the U.S. famously labeled Europe's last dictator, one Russian billionaire said on condition of anonymity. What's happening is bad for business and bad for Russia, he said.

"The economic and business elite is just in horror," said Igor Bunin, who heads the Center for Political Technology in Moscow. Nobody will speak out because of the implicit threat of retribution, Bunin said by phone yesterday. "Any sign of rebellion and they'll be brought to their knees."

The downing of the Malaysian airliner, which killed 298 people, led to renewed threats of deeper penalties by the U.S. and the European Union, who've already sanctioned Russian individuals and companies deemed complicit in fueling the pro-Russian insurgency in Ukraine. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said yesterday the available evidence suggests Russia provided the missile used by the rebels to down the airliner. U.K. Defence Secretary Michael Fallon was cited by The Mail on Sunday of accusing Putin of "sponsored terrorism."

Click link for remainder of article...

The other highlight is -

Putin's Circle

While the EU has so far imposed less punitive measures against Russia than the U.S. because of opposition from countries such as Italy and Austria, the U.K. and the Netherlands are leading the push for bolder action at a meeting of foreign ministers tomorrow. Most of the victims aboard the plane, 193, were Dutch; 10 were British.

The U.S. has already imposed penalties on state-run companies and members of Putin's inner circle, including billionaires Gennady Timchenko and Arkady Rotenberg. The latest sanctions, announced a day before the Malaysia Air (MAS) attack, barred OAO Novatek (NVTK), a gas producer partly owned by Timchenko, from using U.S. debt markets for new financing with maturities longer than 90 days. Novatek's London shares fell 8 percent over two days, cutting its market value by almost $3 billion.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So now his account was hacked when it was posted before the whole thing went public so now we have psychic hackers? who knew hackers are really getting good now a days i guess.

why psychic? because they knew beforehand what's going on?
if these hackers are working for those responsible for this (bad word warning) false flag, how hard can it be to comprehend?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostpigeon

Debris was scattered over 10 miles. While the main cabin is pressurized cargo areas are generally not. They are also is secured cargo bins designed to prevent a bomb smuggled into luggage from bringing down a plane.

Since a lot of those items don't have blood bone or body mass to the extent of a human hitting the ground at terminal velocity speed is not going to cause the same amount of damage is if were a person.

Items were burned in the ensuing fires. We also have seen large parts of the aircraft without burns that sheered away when the aircraft started to disintegrate. So its not unusual to have items completely intact while at the same time have things completely unrecognizable.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join