It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A few small hot spots doesn't derail the whole effort. Where were the shells fired by Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: moobie

Once again the monitors and inspectors are trained to deal with plane crashes. According to the official story the separatists have so aircraft. As a result they shouldn't have any training in dealing with aircraft crashes. So why do they think they need to ensure the safety of the professionals when they have no idea what they're doing? If they're worried about tampering why do we have footage of them looting bodies and cargo? If they're worried about spies what are they hiding in that field?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
A few small hot spots doesn't derail the whole effort. Where were the shells fired by Ukraine.

A few hotspots? What about Cargo potentially explosive contents? They don't have the cargo manafest delivered when a plane crashes. Even though fire is out, there would still be heat, as shown by water steam on the areas without "flames" showing. What about electrical, you realise how much power a jet has and how much wiring it contains?

Shelling, well Ukraine was firing shells all over eastern ukraine and into Russia. Don't forget potential land mines. I would tread carefully and watch my head and listen for shells.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Once again the monitors and inspectors are trained to deal with plane crashes. According to the official story the separatists have so aircraft. As a result they shouldn't have any training in dealing with aircraft crashes. So why do they think they need to ensure the safety of the professionals when they have no idea what they're doing? If they're worried about tampering why do we have footage of them looting bodies and cargo? If they're worried about spies what are they hiding in that field?

Given Germany's track record with using the OSCE as a spying mission, they have to verify they who they say they are, wouldn't you? I know I would.

Kind of like the Yanks using the Red Cross or other "health agencies" for spying.

edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

There were bodies found in a field hundreds of feet away from any flame, or debris. They laid there for days, and no one went near them. Long after any fire was put out there were bodies laying there untouched. As soon as investigators arrived the rebels suddenly were incredibly concerned about the bodies.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There were bodies found in a field hundreds of feet away from any flame, or debris. They laid there for days, and no one went near them. Long after any fire was put out there were bodies laying there untouched. As soon as investigators arrived the rebels suddenly were incredibly concerned about the bodies.

You should patent that dead body detector. Could make a billion in rescue services.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's a wheat field. Even if there are spies in their midst what could there be to hide? It's not like they're preventing these people from being in the area. They're only preventing them access to the crime scene.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's a wheat field. Even if there are spies in their midst what could there be to hide? It's not like they're preventing these people from being in the area. They're only preventing them access to the crime scene.

The crime scene was at 33,000 ft. ATC radar logs would show what happened up there too, I don't see anything about those being handed over or any demands for them.

I don't think wheat grows that high.

edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Has anybody got NOTAM logs for this area?

Has anybody heard of any HAM / Plane buffs radio listeners with recordings?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The people that LIVE BY THE FIELDS pointed the bodies out during interviews. They covered them up with blankets and tarps because no one went near them. I'd post the clip again where people talk about bodies falling in the village, and SHOW bodies in the fields, but it's obvious you won't watch it, or will come up done other excuse.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The people that LIVE BY THE FIELDS pointed the bodies out during interviews. They covered them up with blankets and tarps because no one went near them. I'd post the clip again where people talk about bodies falling in the village, and SHOW bodies in the fields, but it's obvious you won't watch it, or will come up done other excuse.

I would cover them with blankets too, who wouldnt. Any decent person would.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Let's just blame on photon torpedoes fired by aliens from another galaxy and called it solved.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And yet the rebels that were so concerned with recovering the bodies just left them there for days, and didn't remove any bodies until international investigators arrived on scene.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

originally posted by: bigfoot007

originally posted by: bigfoot007
BBC are now saying that inspectors have been allowed into the area. They also showed some disturbing footage shot allegedly just after the plane came down of rebels searching through luggage and also trying to find the black boxes.

Well they have to identify the bodies, would you prefer the bodies rot in a field whilst the inspectors arrive?

I would think leaving them to rot in the field would be very disrespectful and ripe for disease spreading in the area and makes autopsies harder. I am sure the families wouldnt want that. I know I wouldnt, in fact I would thank them for preserving the bodies.

They only started moving the bodies at the earliest yesterday. And this is what should have been done right at the beginning, exactly as you said. The BBC footage was filmed by the rebels as soon as they got to the crash site right after the plane came down. They made no attempt to collect the bodies, they seemed more interested in finding what they could.

Yeah, intense fire and flames does that. So does artillary from the Ukranian army.

I thought you all knew, jet fuel can melt steel and destroy skyscrapers.

Believe it or not steel gets progressively weaker as it gets hotter, it doesn't retain all of it's strength until 2749 degrees and then suddenly turn to liquid 2750. Jet fuel burns hot enough to reduce steel to less than 25% of it's normal strength which is more than sufficient to cause a building collapse. It's a really simple concept.

Educate yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I would cover them with blankets too, who wouldnt. Any decent person would.

I would leave well alone because It's not my place to tamper with a crime scene....

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The crime scene was at 33,000 ft. ATC radar logs would show what happened up there too, I don't see anything about those being handed over or any demands for them.

I don't think wheat grows that high.

Yeah it's like when someone is pushed off a building, they just leave the corpse laying there on the pavement and direct 100% of their resources to the top of the building.

Someone tell those investigators to tie balloons around their waists and get up there, they won't learn a thing till they are at 33,000 feet.
edit on 20-7-2014 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
more information and news about the strange dead bodies without blood surfaced...

The airplane also carried dead bodies with strange virus to expand it in China! like zombies or something, biological weapon...

www.katohika.gr...

ps: I tried to copy paste the text, but its away to big and there is no spoilers to add it. Anyway, the link does not need to be translated, if you scroll down, there is in greek also in english, to read it. So Malesian airlines also have to answer about that now!
edit on 20-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

????
Did you just watch the strain?
????

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Biological warfare is way beyond hit and miss lab viruses why use some half effective bug when there is weaponized smallpox,1918 flu etc and other nasties that would be far more effective sorry but I dont find this credible,sometimes the simplest explanation is what actually happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
what if that virus must be preserved into dead bodies.. lol (??) I only gave you the article...ask the author. Or even better, ask Yoichi Shimatsu lol
edit on 20-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join