It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

To little to late... He should have cared when it happened instead of doing what he could to blame anyone else while assisting in destroying the crime scene.

his statement is nothing more than damage control with a touch of panic and the possibility of political death for his stupidity.

This is not the cold war anymore. I wish putin would get that through his his head.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Once again

The Malaysia Airlines flight that crashed on Thursday morning in Ukraine was flying in open air space, Eurocontrol authorities said.

Ukrainian authorities had closed the area between the ground and 32,000 feet prior to the Malaysia Airlines crash Thursday morning, Eurocontrol said in a statement. The aircraft was flying above the closed area.

Eurocontrol said Ukrainian authorities closed all of the Eastern Ukrainian air space to commercial flights on Thursday afternoon.

Link

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostpigeon

Not gonna lie, I did notice the stuff that looked completely new, untouched, un damaged & clean. I was waiting for someone else to bring it up, to see if they also noticed, so TY Ghostpigeon

edit on 7/20/14 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
i'm still reading this thread, trying to get up to date, and i'm aware this is already an old post, but i don't think this kind of blatant disinfo and pro-us anti-russian propaganda should be tolerated here.

Maybe you should reread the info and my post on it and get it correct.

The airspace was closed below 32k feet. Anything over, which is where MH17 was, is open unrestricted airspace. The rebel buffoon stated the airspace was closed without making the distinction. He implied all airspace was closed when in reality it was not. He was attempting to shift the blame to the airline instead of the idiots under his command who shot down a civilian airliner.

As for blatant disinfo that occurs when people purposely omit facts that are required to place a situation into context. By ignoring my post and subsequent posts on the matter, you are in fact blatantly spreading disinfo, a second time since ti was debunked once already.

I have no issues with you or anyone else questioning my info / posts. please make sure though you get all the info before accusing me of spreading disinfo. It undermines your position when you post inaccurate information.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Uh-uh. Yes things were blown off and don't fall at the same rate to do significant damage, but a plastic shopping bag, a clean t-hirt and handfuls of passports? And all gathered together or display? No, your '# happens' explanation cannot even explain the clean t-shirt. would it float down to field without getting a stain from the grass or corn plants? would a suitcase survive the fire in a plane without smoke or fire damage? You haven't hesitated to assign blame to the Russians or rebels We have not seen a large portion of the plain without fire damage, just wing or outside of the fuselage as far as I can see on the pictures. I don't doubt the plane was shot down, but I don't know by what. could be a directed energy beam, could be a missile could be another aircraft. 30,000 feet is a long way to fall and a suitcase would not land without damage. Something more is happening. too many coincidences, anniversary of flight 800, 7's everywhere you look and bodies not out in the sun long enough to be that bloated. something strange is going on. You may be right, but there's a lot of strange anomalies.

GP

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. It's just so hard to imagine, things falling so far down from the sky, if that's how some portions happened, that such things can remain so neat & tidy.....

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So now his account was hacked when it was posted before the whole thing went public so now we have psychic hackers? who knew hackers are really getting good now a days i guess.

why psychic? because they knew beforehand what's going on?
if these hackers are working for those responsible for this (bad word warning) false flag, how hard can it be to comprehend?

Was the Easter bunny and faeries involved as well? See if you start having to go what if and suppose without any proof than obviously that theory needs to be revised its called logic. If you start having to talk about hackers who knew what was going to happen hacking into an account. Then we somehow have confused the audio of the conversation. By the way you dont think Russia would confirm the conversations were real. Little detail you may not have noticed even listed the phone numbers of the conversations. Wow that seems pretty confident they were tapping the phones. But of course that was staged too right? see if you start grasping at straws to explain putins actions at what point do you go ok he might be lying hes supplied them a rocket launcher.
edit on 7/20/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sure it can.. The problem is the explanation does not fit your agenda, so you must find a way to call the items into question.

had the scene been secured this would have been easier. For all we know the items that are in pristine condition could have been placed by the rebels to cover their actions on bringing the plane down. Just like they did when they said the bodies were absent blood.

never mind the fact they hit the ground at terminal velocity, which has a very nasty effect on the human body.

My explanation is based on my training and the facts surrounding crime scene investigations and reconstructions. Not guesses as a lot of people in this thread like to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Suitcases were being opened. Things could have been dumped out onto the ground. Since they destroyed the site, there is probably no way to know exactly how things ended as seen later.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There is also the possibility a suitcase hit the ground after falling from height and opened. Going to be hard to known now anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I've read you posts throughout Xcathedra, and you are clearly on the side of the Ukrainian government and use western media to back you up. I'm sure Samantha Power is glad you're out on the conspiracy trail. Kerry tried to make the case on Assad using chemical weapons and how long did that stay in the discourse. Not long, never could prove it since Al Qaeda had chemical weapons too. This stinks of false flag as badly as 9/11. It also has a much darker stench to it.

ghostpigeon

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Refute the facts and dont attack the poster. It only undermines your position.

I provided you with 2 possible explanations. 1 based on science and established history / science and 1 based on the rebels planting evidence since they are the ones who control the crime scene.

You tell me why those items are intact and in good condition then. If possible, try to use science.

While your at it try and restrict your comments to the topic at hand instead of something that occurred almost 15 years ago. That we can can stop the thread drift that pops up when inconvenient facts do work in some peoples favor.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Where have you seen this in other plane crashes. Nice to think it all makes sense, but nothing does about this crash. Yes, rebels could have arranged it, but did they run out buy clean t-shirts? In burnt wreckage or corn fields, things pick up dirt. You'll have a hard time explaining anything that way to me. It doesn't fit with logic, dumb luck or rebel conspiracy. And observers were on sight 48 hours ago, even if they were kept from slogging into the wreckage. Clean up crews generally keep the press away from any disaster sight, but they were on the road right next to it. It's war zone for gawdsakes. why would any authorities government or rebels allow full access?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

i'm still reading this thread, trying to get up to date, and i'm aware this is already an old post, but i don't think this kind of blatant disinfo and pro-us anti-russian propaganda should be tolerated here.

The airspace was closed below 32k feet. Anything over, which is where MH17 was, is open unrestricted airspace. The rebel buffoon stated the airspace was closed without making the distinction. He implied all airspace was closed when in reality it was not. He was attempting to shift the blame to the airline instead of the idiots under his command who shot down a civilian airliner.

As for blatant disinfo that occurs when people purposely omit facts that are required to place a situation into context. By ignoring my post and subsequent posts on the matter, you are in fact blatantly spreading disinfo, a second time since ti was debunked once already.

I have no issues with you or anyone else questioning my info / posts. please make sure though you get all the info before accusing me of spreading disinfo. It undermines your position when you post inaccurate information.

you've quoted that link and said it didn't say the airspace was closed, you also said kiev has to say that - but you've missed that they did.

that article mentioned that kiev has closed the airspace, but they didn't mention the altitude limit. the other article that you've linked, said that 'it is believed that space was unrestricted'. 'believed' isn't good enough in this matter.

roadgravel's link is what was needed.

i still think you're biased, though. i'm still lagging behind in this thread, but you've used youtube-based phone call recordings as a 'fact'. yeah, i know, russian recordings were treated as facts by some as well.

but first, since when anything from youtube is any proof on ats?
and second, as i've said, kiev folks (i like that term, it sounds more neutral than 'those damn nazis') could well fake those recordings. i guess it wouldn't be anything new for them.

remember saddam and his WMDs?
don't make the mistake of believing the propaganda machine again.
edit on 20-7-2014 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes, rebels could have arranged it, but did they run out buy clean t-shirts?

The clean shirt was dumped or fell out of the suitcase. A person could have clean clothes on a trip. Most crashes are not the plane breaking apart at altitude.

edit on 7/20/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

What training? And what science are using. Answer is you're not. You're depending on mainstream media as far as I can see. And the logic you are using is illogic, but I don't blame you for that. Not much about this makes sense. If you have an agenda why don't you just come with it. If you're trained, tell us what you training is.

GP

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

if those responsible for the lies behind 9/11 or saddam or anything else are the same ones that are behind the lies about ukraine and now about this plane crash, then it's all connected and entirely on topic.

of course, people remembering the lies of US government are bad for bussiness, for some at least.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
rocket launch beech youtu.be... , contrail is visible for 30 kilometers . I regularly listen to talks militias and civilians on internet radio channels Zello nobody saw contrails means beech was not missile launch , MOE Novorossia found the flight recorder youtu.be...
edit on 20/7/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm with Jedi_hamster. Xcathedra said she used history and science and in both cases, history and science are overthrown when Xcathedra needs too. It's not wrong to bring those things in.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

you've quoted that link and said it didn't say the airspace was closed, you also said kiev has to say that - but you've missed that they did.

that article mentioned that kiev has closed the airspace, but they didn't mention the altitude limit. the other article that you've linked, said that 'it is believed that space was unrestricted'. 'believed' isn't good enough in this matter.

roadgravel's link is what was needed.

i still think you're biased, though. i'm still lagging behind in this thread, but you've used youtube-based phone call recordings as a 'fact'. yeah, i know, russian recordings were treated as facts by some as well.

but first, since when anything from youtube is any proof on ats?
and second, as i've said, kiev folks (i like that term, it sounds more neutral than 'those damn nazis') could well fake those recordings. i guess it wouldn't be anything new for them.

remember saddam and his WMDs?
don't make the mistake of believing the propaganda machine again.

First it wasnt a you tube recording it was released by the SBU in a conference with reporters it was posted to YouTube after the conference. Had they not done that your argument would be well why didnt they post the video so we can see it are they hiding something? You seem to be going out of your way to dispute facts making up things like hacking which i never seen anyone mention his account was hacked. At this point you arent disputing evidence your trying to distort it.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join