It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Fed Agents and Snipers in Nevada Battle with Local Rancher

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

trig_grl
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I guess i left out the best part...If you research the The Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology papers you will find that the land has uranium on it

Oh, so now we can mine for uranium on turtle habitat. Perhaps you can find one conspiracy theory and stick to it. If the land is environmentally sensitive, there will be no mining.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Bakatono

Domo1
I see some people saying it's not the governments land, it's OUR land.

I actually wanted to be on this guy's side at first (Grandpa owned a large cattle ranch) but he's taking advantage of public land and essentially stealing from the state (and that means stealing from YOU). Why would anyone be on his side?

If they were taking HIS land I would be pissed. Not exactly thrilled at the escalation, but highly doubt it would have happened if he had just complied (I know ATS thinks that's a bad word) with the law. Was irritated about the free speech zones and glad to see they've gone away.

The oddity of these comments is that it is acceptable that this land, or any land, be annexed by the federal government at all. This is a Republic and each State is intended to be sovereign. Meaning that if anyone has any right to annex the land it is the State, not the Feds. The Feds are not intended to have this power to begin with. As for law, many of the laws of the federal government weren't intended to be authorized anyhow; the Constitution specifically delegates the responsibility of these types of laws to the sovereign States themselves. We seem to have lost sight of that.

You might want to do some research on land grants before you spout such comments. A study of the railroads would be useful too.

The land wasn't annexed. The feds owned it already.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Tusks
Feds brought in LEOs of some sort, snipers, cowboys, trailers, heavy equipment--and have so far spent a million bucks.

This should have been solved with a court order, one deputy sheriff, and let the state courts take care of it.

Here we have the Police State in action, and the citizens who rightly fear the enlargement of the Police State have decided to take action.

Good point. This could be handled better and for less money. Courts, lawyers, a couple of sheriffs sent out to arrest one man. Easy. Instead the BLM oversteps and costs the taxpayers millions of dollars, gets a ton of bad PR and acts the bully. Not good. This is why people don't trust the government. This is why there are conspiracy theories. So maybe this guy - the rancher- is a complete dirt bag and in the wrong. It doesn't matter now. The protest ...the militias...everything is about how the federal government handles issues, the police state that we're in and standing up to the man. Nice Job BLM. I fully support this protest now.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
New info coming out that Reid had the tortoise's land boundary redone because of a chinese company wanting to put in a solar panel farm. Still waiting for a better source than info wars to verify it tho.....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
New Information from Twitter: Cell Phone Towers have been Cut!

Raising the question:

How is the government shutting down the cell towers any different than Syria or Turkey cutting off youtube and other internet outlets?

Tim Eastman @Tim_Eastman
"@UnumCommunitas: #Bundy family reports cell towers near ranch have been shut down, preventing communication and video uploads." #BundyRanch

edit on 4/11/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Check out this website to view a refreshing update page of twitter posts related to my post above.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

I read that too, I don't know what to make of it. I can not figure out which conspiracy to stick with. I just read one absurd enough to claims it is a false flag, because the Bundy's are really illuminati members, and this is set up to rile up Americans to the point that they need marshall law in place.

I do not know which conspiracy to believe at this point there are so many to take a pick from...but I know the Constitution and our forefathers would be rolling in their graves if they knew how big, and how far of an outreach the citizens of the United States have allowed the Federal government to get.

The Feds have actually been slated to kill this desert tortoise to save a million dollars, which is absurd since It is costing them over three million to take their stand as is.

The only endangered species here is the cattle rancher.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Yep Harry Reid and ENN a Chinese solar panel company,5 billion dollars of which Reid and his son get a cut,theres also fracking and rare minerals involved enough money to kill people to get it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Free grazing, in the 18th/19th century, was needed as the drovers moved cattle from point A to point B.

In the 20th and 21st century, free grazing is just a way for some skin flint to destroy the land w/o having to pay for the care of the land and the cattle.

He is wrong and deserves what he has coming.

Derek

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by buster2010

From what I have been able to gather, what you have said is true. But I believe he had a deal with the BLM (or some other government entity), they reneged on that deal and are now forcing him to get off the land.

I don't know all the facts, but I think we can all agree that the way this is being handled is just plain wrong and as another member said, this should be handled by the county Sheriff.
edit on 11-4-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

The Sheriff told him two years ago when Bundy called him to report that the BLM was "stealing" his cattle that it was Federal land and they could do what they wanted. This isn't the first time this has taken place between Bundy and the BLM. The Sheriff doesn't want to get mixed up in it because he knows Bundy is in the wrong here. Bundy had plenty of fair warning to move his cattle off the BLM's land and refused to move them now the BLM is taking action. The BLM report that Bundy lied about the size of his herd and is overgrazing the cattle and many of them are close to starving to death.
edit on 11-4-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

gariac

trig_grl
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I guess i left out the best part...If you research the The Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology papers you will find that the land has uranium on it

Oh, so now we can mine for uranium on turtle habitat. Perhaps you can find one conspiracy theory and stick to it. If the land is environmentally sensitive, there will be no mining.

There are a many side's to this entire event..im just piecing it together buddy

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

buster2010

sheepslayer247

From what I have been able to gather, what you have said is true. But I believe he had a deal with the BLM (or some other government entity), they reneged on that deal and are now forcing him to get off the land.

I don't know all the facts, but I think we can all agree that the way this is being handled is just plain wrong and as another member said, this should be handled by the county Sheriff.
edit on 11-4-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

The Sheriff told him two years ago when Bundy called him to report that the BLM was "stealing" his cattle that it was Federal land and they could do what they wanted. This isn't the first time this has taken place between Bundy and the BLM. The Sheriff doesn't want to get mixed up in it because he knows Bundy is in the wrong here. Bundy had plenty of fair warning to move his cattle off the BLM's land and refused to move them now the BLM is taking action. The BLM report that Bundy lied about the size of his herd and is overgrazing the cattle and many of them are close to starving to death.

So you live in Clark Co.and know the size of the herd for sure? Because BLM's word really is questionable

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The BLM is fact, a de facto fraudulent usurper and not in any way a lawful Constitutionally recognized agency of the Constitutional Republic.

BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico.

Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it’s own private business charter, neither the BLM, nor any other federal/corporate agency has lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.

BLM, is actually classified as an: “Agent of Foreign Principle”, under the intergovernmental Personnel Act.

In other words, they don’t represent the Constitutional Republic or the interests of the American People but rather, a foreign owned principle i.e., the international banking/military corporate cartel of London City, England known as Crown Corporation as their supreme authority.

This has been openly admitted and exposed through Supreme Court cases since and even before 1938.

NOTE: It is now illegal to mention any of these pre-1938 Supreme Court citations in a current court of law in Amerika.

That should prove everything to you right there.

This private criminal foreign owned off-shore corporation (USA Inc.) has in fact, invaded and usurped our Constitutional Republic like a cancer invading a host body since 1871 to present.

The core issue here is that the BLM must be exposed for the invading criminal usurpers that they are. They have no legal/lawful standing and must be deemed as an invading hostile corporate/military enemy of We The People.

This is no different than having a snake-pit of London Banksters coming to Nevada to lord over the Bundy family, which is exactly who the real bosses of the BLM actually are by-the-way.

The only issue that should be addressed is, does the BLM have legal standing?

The answer is: No, they do not have legal standing and they know it. They just hope the American People never come to that realization.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Caver78
New info coming out that Reid had the tortoise's land boundary redone because of a chinese company wanting to put in a solar panel farm. Still waiting for a better source than info wars to verify it tho.....

I believe that the area you refer to is much further south, on the NV CA border around Primm, NV. There are already 2 solar sites in that area.
edit on Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:55:17 -050020142014-04-11T16:55:17-05:00kfFriday55America/ChicagoFri, 11 Apr 2014 16:55:17 -0500 by rockflier because: Added comment

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here is how very concerned the BLM is about the desert tortoise.

Beginning of destruction for desert tortoise

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You may very well be correct. Like I said, I don't know all the facts. But I also do not like the way it's being addressed by the BLM.

It would easily be resolved if the Sheriff stepped in and did his job.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This story made the MSM in Australia today.

The wording of the opening paragraph was typical for News Corp Australia ( a Murdoch company )... emphasis added.

“Patriot” citizen militia groups from all over the US — loose organisations deeply mistrustful of central government, many of them dedicated to using weapons to defend their perceived rights to freedom — are warning that the clash in dusty Nevada could become a landmark “liberty” flashpoint.

source

So basically, you ( that's all of us ) have no right to freedom, only the liberties granted by the government. Those sound like fighting words to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

You may very well be correct. Like I said, I don't know all the facts. But I also do not like the way it's being addressed by the BLM.

It would easily be resolved if the Sheriff stepped in and did his job.

The sheriff has no jurisdiction.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

V3isM3
This story made the MSM in Australia today.

The wording of the opening paragraph was typical for News Corp Australia ( a Murdoch company )... emphasis added.

“Patriot” citizen militia groups from all over the US — loose organisations deeply mistrustful of central government, many of them dedicated to using weapons to defend their perceived rights to freedom — are warning that the clash in dusty Nevada could become a landmark “liberty” flashpoint.

source

So basically, you ( that's all of us ) have no right to freedom, only the liberties granted by the government. Those sound like fighting words to me.

If this clown owned the land, he would have rights. His family is just a bunch of squatters.

The government that will remove these leaches is the very same government that will enforce my legal property rights.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
When does the show start?

It's been a long time since I watched a good Western.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join