It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Fed Agents and Snipers in Nevada Battle with Local Rancher

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

BLM returns cattle.
SOURCE

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Sheriff Gillespie's quote in the CNN article you linked is interesting, (last paragraph). I had not heard his viewpoint on the situation yet:

"I want to stress to all of you that as the sheriff of Clark County I cannot interfere with the Federal government when it is operating on Federal land," Gillespie said. "And because this is BLM property, it is in their jurisdiction. But when a group of protesters threaten civil unrest or violence in this county -- it is my job to step in and ensure the safety of citizens."

edit on 4/13/2014 by Olivine because: edit

edit on 4/13/2014 by Olivine because: and to fix my typical spelling error

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

rockflier
reply to post by gariac

BLM returns cattle.
SOURCE

klas

The I-Team has learned the deal to end the gather was brokered by Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie.  According to sources, the BLM wants to proceed with the sale of the cattle already gathered during the roundup but is reportedly willing to share the revenue from the sale with Bundy.

You have to give the sheriff credit for attempting to deal with the Bundy crime syndicate. It can't be easy putting up with such morons.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I am far from being a Gillespie fan, but in this case he handled things quite well. I take it you are a local also
edit on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:46:11 -050020142014-04-13T18:46:11-05:00kfSunday46America/ChicagoSun, 13 Apr 2014 18:46:11 -0500 by rockflier because: Punctuation

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

rockflier
reply to post by gariac

I am far from being a Gillespie fan, but in this case he handled things quite well. I take it you are a local also
edit on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:46:11 -050020142014-04-13T18:46:11-05:00kfSunday46America/ChicagoSun, 13 Apr 2014 18:46:11 -0500 by rockflier because: Punctuation

I'm a frequent visitor. Gillespie is quite the politician. What he isn't is a hot head reactionary. I give everyone here a lot of credit, BLM as well, but not the Bundy crime syndicate. You just can't make up your own rules.

BLM land is OUR land. If you get grazing rights, you get the right to graze. Period. End of story. I want to be able to go onto BLM land without some tea-bagger whack job thinking I am on HIS land, because he is dead wrong. It is OUT land. If I want to climb some mountain and need to cross with my SUV where he grazes cattle, too damn bad if he doesn't like it. You got a mining claim? Hey fine, but don't get mad if I set up a tent 50ft from your mine.

If I want to use BLM land, I need to follow the rules. I am not special. I don't have some dubious God given right to land I don't own.

In Nevada, I can camp for 14 days in one spot, then move 25 miles to another spot, and do that until I get borded, which trust me is usually no more than a week in one spot. I don't drive in the Wilderness Study Areas. I can hike them. You can only cut dead wood for fires. [I bring my own.] I have the BLM maps to prove to these holier than thou nutcases that the land I am on is NOT private.

All these people on the forum cheering on the Bundy crime syndicate ought to know that these clowns would most likely not want you on their so-called property. They don't recognize the BLM. The Bundy crime syndicates thinks they own everything.

The Virgin River area is nice. Same with Overton. What I don't need is some cretin with a shotgun telling me to "git off his land" because the lord said he owns it.

People: the Bundy crime syndicate is not your friend. They would shoot you in the back if they though they could get away with it.

People bitch about some person getting food stamps, but the Bundy crime syndicate has walked off with a million dollars of tax payer money. Further, they have deprived some decent rancher who would pay the fees for the use of the land.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Forgive me.

But where did Bundy say all that?

Are they banning hiking and camping on open grazing areas?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by gariac

Forgive me.

But where did Bundy say all that?

Are they banning hiking and camping on open grazing areas?

I camp on open range land often. Nearly all the BLM land is open range.

The Bundy crime syndicate behaves as If they own the land the lease from the BLM
...well it they ever paid the fees. Remember the Bundy crime syndicate don't need no stinkin' badges. They are powered by God.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Take a look at this .... may be some coincidences?

Does any of this make sense?

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake" right smack-dab in the Bundy area.

This is about the Gold Butte project area.

go to page 36 of the BLM report pdf and see
BLM report March 2014 (warning - Official Government website)

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

The whole page is 100% consistent with what was/is happening

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

This new report was published by the BLM last month.
BLM report March 2014

(BLM's own map on page 86)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This solar project, if I am not mistaken, is with the Chinese company in concert with Rory Reid, Dingy Harry's son.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

rockflier
reply to post by xuenchen

This solar project, if I am not mistaken, is with the Chinese company in concert with Rory Reid, Dingy Harry's son.

That isn't known yet. But certainly highly suspect for obvious reasons.

This "Dry Lake" project is not the same as the one being circulated in the media right now.

That old one in Laughlin is the one that failed a couple of years ago. The Chinese compnay involved was (is) represented by a law firm in town that Rory Reid works for. All this was confirmed because Harry made public comments about the whole deal.

This is a brand new project apparently.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by gariac

Take a look at this .... may be some coincidences?

Does any of this make sense?

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake" right smack-dab in the Bundy area.

This is about the Gold Butte project area.

go to page 36 of the BLM report pdf and see
BLM report March 2014 (warning - Official Government website)

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

The whole page is 100% consistent with what was/is happening

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

This new report was published by the BLM last month.
BLM report March 2014

(BLM's own map on page 86)

Have you ever been to a dry lake? Two things to note. One, nothing grows on them, hence they are not good for grazing cattle. Two, the reason you have a lake there is the flood periodically. When flooded, you are dealing with quicksand.

Now convince me the Bundy crime syndicate is grazing cattle on a dry lake.

Further, it isn't against the law to be a lawyer.

You also need to realize just how unproductive cattle ranching is in the desert. If there is prime land for a solar project and it came to either ranching or doing the solar project, you could pay off the rancher.

Again, I wonder how many people defending the Bundy crime syndicate have ever been to Nevada, let alone seen a cow trying to find brush between the yucca. Seriously, these are not contented cows. Much of the time they feed off of alfalfa grown by pumping precious desert water to irrigate circles.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Yes I know the area. Been there.

I'm not arguing your points.

Just asking questions because the BLM is heavily involved with that new solar project.

I'm just wondering if you are seeing anything that indicates a connection.

here's another related thread if you want to comment.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by gariac

Just asking questions because the BLM is heavily involved with that new solar project.

If the land is public and in the desert near a power grid, expect it to be subject to utility grade solar power. These mirrored projects take up very little real estate compared to the PV arrays. I don't have an issue getting rid of very inefficient cattle ranching for clean solar power. So if the Bundy crime syndicate is in the way, time for them to go since they don't own the land and further, don't even pay the grazing fees.

I've watched the Crescent Dunes project over the years. For all the ranting, it had a tiny foot print.

Bottom line is the Bundy Crime Syndicate doesn't own the land, so they have no legal rights. If it wasn't for threatening federal agents with weapons, the cattle would have been herded and show over.

Garbage like the Bundy crime syndicate need to be terminated by whatever means necessary. They are clearly a threat to public safety.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

gariac

xuenchen
reply to post by gariac

Garbage like the Bundy crime syndicate need to be terminated by whatever means necessary. They are clearly a threat to public safety.

Just a bit more insight into the Bundy fiasco.
Rory Reid and Chinese Solar Developers

Am I correct in reading that you condone the use of deadly force in this case? If so, I presume you also advocate the use of deadly force along our southern border. I certainly do in the case of the latter. Also, by the term Bundy crime syndicate, I assume you allude to the fact that he is LDS.

While I agree, to a point, that something needs to be done, your "hang 'em high" approach tends to justify the actions of the militia types that joined Bundy. Personally I believe that the dangers that Bundy and his ilk present to the U.S.A. are minuscule in comparison to the influx from the south, to include Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and others of the same. Were the PTB to devote the amount of attention and resources to the border as they did here, we could make some headway on the "undocumented" flow into our country.

I started out being somewhat neutral regarding the matter, but the more I read the responses and suggestions of the supporters of the BLM, the more I am becoming a supporter of the militia response. Not that I belong to one, unlike my brother, but as a retired Army Ranger I am beginning to think that militias are becoming a necessity.

+
edit on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:41:43 -050020142014-04-14T17:41:43-05:00kfMonday41America/ChicagoMon, 14 Apr 2014 17:41:43 -0500 by rockflier because: Inserted left out word.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

It seems Dirty Harry is the D-bag, he should be investigated for corruption on RICO laws. Check out this cover up in process.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

rockflier

gariac

xuenchen
reply to post by gariac

Just a bit more insight into the Bundy fiasco.
Rory Reid and Chinese Solar Developers

Am I correct in reading that you condone the use of deadly force in this case? If so, I presume you also advocate the use of deadly force along our southern border. I certainly do in the case of the latter. Also, by the term Bundy crime syndicate, I assume you allude to the fact that he is LDS.

While I agree, to a point, that something needs to be done, your "hang 'em high" approach tends to justify the actions of the militia types that joined Bundy. Personally I believe that the dangers that Bundy and his ilk present to the U.S.A. are minuscule in comparison to the influx from the south, to include Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and others of the same. Were the PTB to devote the amount of attention and resources to the border as they did here, we could make some headway on the "undocumented" flow into our country.

I started out being somewhat neutral regarding the matter, but the more I read the responses and suggestions of the supporters of the BLM, the more I am becoming a supporter of the militia response. Not that I belong to one, unlike my brother, but as a retired Army Ranger I am beginning to think that militias are becoming a necessity.

+
edit on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:41:43 -050020142014-04-14T17:41:43-05:00kfMonday41America/ChicagoMon, 14 Apr 2014 17:41:43 -0500 by rockflier because: Inserted left out word.

Some people just love corrupt government, perhaps because they participate in it? I would like to believe our government believes in liberty and justice for all, but all I see is politicians lining their pockets. They are a slap in the face to all of us veterans not to mention the ones who perished for their corrupt agendas. Where is the honor in sending armed federal agents in force to remove cattle?

Check this video out and see the truth as to why it happened. They are trying to cover it up right now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by govmule

Govmule, thanks for posting that.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

No problem rockflier, thank you for your lengthy service to our country. I am against violence but I will not kneel and lick the boots of tyranny, I will remain standing a free man next to other patriots until we fall in defense of our beliefs. I will not have my honor taken away even if I am at the wrong end of a tyrannical gun barrel. I pray there is no bloodshed on either side, hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

gariac

xuenchen
reply to post by gariac

If the land is public and in the desert near a power grid, expect it to be subject to utility grade solar power. These mirrored projects take up very little real estate compared to the PV arrays. I don't have an issue getting rid of very inefficient cattle ranching for clean solar power. So if the Bundy crime syndicate is in the way, time for them to go since they don't own the land and further, don't even pay the grazing fees.

I've watched the Crescent Dunes project over the years. For all the ranting, it had a tiny foot print.

Bottom line is the Bundy Crime Syndicate doesn't own the land, so they have no legal rights. If it wasn't for threatening federal agents with weapons, the cattle would have been herded and show over.

The crime syndicate is Dirty Harry. The government is the one who used violence and armed tactics for cattle? You have a twisted view on what is acceptable on the part of the government. That tiny footprint solar power will not feed you, neither will the other 51 ranchers that have been run out of the county in the last 20 years. If he is supposed to pay a grazing fee, I say you should be charged a fee for camping on that land and disturbing the vegetation, by the way, I doubt you bring a porta potty with you so you also defecate on that land just like the cattle.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Cliven Bundy will be doing a radio interview in about 6 minutes, sorry for the short notice.....

justmeasurescs.com...

Listen to the man yourselves and then decide.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join