It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

the plane is in honolulu. and has being inspected.
Engine of Makani Kai plane headed for NTSB exam

there were other Cessna Caravan that had engine problems before this.

By every indication, the pilot didn't have much choice. The Federal Aviation Administration said the plane lost engine power after taking off for Waimea on the Big Island. Residents said the plane had to make a tight landing.

10 people were on board emergency landed Mokulele Express flight Read more: www.kitv.com...

i know, i know, that was a dry run to see if they could do it.

edit on 28-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Read this comment below from this article. The commenter Robert S. is talking about water in the fuel tanks. He sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

""The plane went down shortly after taking off and an investigator from the National Transportation Safety Board is at the scene of a fatal plane crash."

"What is it with aircraft engines that seem to fail after takeoff and what has the NTSB ever correlated about this anomaly?"

"Why did the NTSB walk away from their own Safety Recommendation, A-83-6, after closing it with the status, CLOSED UNACCEPTABLE ACTION?"

"Why did FAA Safety Recommendations 99.283 & 99.284 about undetectable water in Cessna integral fuel tanks vanish into thin air?"

"What prompted FAA SAIB CE-10-40R1 issued July 30, 2010 and SAIB CE-12-06 issued November 2, 2011 both warning pilots about the hazards associated with water contamination of Cessna fuel tank systems?"

"Why did the NTSB ignore my Petition about this anomaly? www.sumpthis.com..."

"Aircraft takes off and changes it attitude. When it takes off and changes its attitude could water hiding in the fuel tank then change its attitude? Could this water in the fuel tank leave its hiding place after takeoff and make its way to the engine fuel pick-up?"

"The NTSB has written off engine failures in General Aviation Aircraft well over six thousand four hundred eighteen times with the probable cause of UNDETERMINED.
If the NTSB cannot get a handle on the simplicity of air, spark, compression and UNCONTAMINATED FUEL, maybe the NTSB should ask a good old country boy mechanic."

"Do not believe blindly in the FAA certification where the pre-flight procedure and checking the sump for water in the fuel tanks."

"Ask yourself, how often have I actually witnessed any water in my sump cup during the preflight of a Cessna Aircraft?"

"Do your own red dyed water in the fuel tank test as the aircraft sits in its normal ground attitude. Pour in 16 ounces of red dyed water just as the NTSB did over two decades ago,
see NTSB Safety Recommendation A-83-6, then go to the sump drains and see if you can positively detect and then eliminate the entire 16 ounces of red dyed water you just poured into the fuel tank."

"In my opinion, neither the NTSB or FAA on the scene could investigate their way out of a paper bag. But both government agencies are excellent when it involves a thirty year old cover-up."
www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

OK now this may have simply been the result of contaminated fuel. However there is still all the contradictory stories of whether Loretta Fuddy was trapped in the aircraft or died floating in the ocean. Plus the scuba diver with the re-breather in the video outside the plane minutes after it crashed! So either it was natural fuel contamination or deliberate and I can't figure why the diver would be near the plane at that point.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

They're using that code word SURREAL again! This was probably done to lay the groundwork for precedence. The highway is normally very busy, but it was empty for this "emergency" landing? Thanks to the authorities the runway, uh I mean the roadway was closed off.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

the plane has a horrible safety record. here is a link. 178 crashes since 1985.

9 in 2013 alone, ranging from icing to turbine compressor problems.

178 occurrences in the ASN safety database, showing occurrence 101 - 178

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie

the plane has a horrible safety record. here is a link. 178 crashes since 1985.

9 in 2013 alone, ranging from icing to turbine compressor problems.

178 occurrences in the ASN safety database, showing occurrence 101 - 178

Oh OK, crappy plane but that still doesn't explain all the conflicting stories about whether Loretta was trapped in the plane or got out. And the scuba diver either.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I'm going to hop on the bandwagon of your frustration.

It seems reasonable to assume that this was a set-up involving multiple players. They might have been mislead regarding the purpose of the 'accident' (i.e., Fuddy's assassination), but there is no doubt in my mind that this was a complete stage production.

Of course the pilots were in on it. They knew where to land- it was the same place our friendly Black Ops divers were waiting.

And why did only one passenger swim to shore? Did the others look the least bit concerned about being rescued? Is that a plausible reaction from anyone who has just 'crash landed' in the ocean?

Put yourself in the position of each person involved and consider not only their history, but their actions/reactions in this situation. Compare that to how you might handle a similar experience. Note the disparities.

edit on 28-2-2014 by CatCarel because: Word correction

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration on 10/29/2013

We propose to adopt a new airworthiness directive (AD) for all Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp. (P&WC) PT6A-114 and PT6A-114A turboprop engines. This proposed AD was prompted by several incidents of compressor turbine (CT) blade failure, including two fatalities, resulting in power loss and in-flight shutdown (IFSD) of the engine. This proposed AD would require initial and repetitive borescope inspections (BSIs) of CT blades, and the removal from service of blades that fail inspection. We are proposing this AD to prevent failure of CT blades, which could lead to damage to the engine or to the airplane.

Airworthi ness Directives; Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp. Turboprop Engines

from the Canadian tsb.
AIRWORTHINESS DIRECTIVE PDF

The engine (PT6A-114A, serial number PCE19352) was removed from the wreckage and transported to an approved teardown facility. It was determined that all 58 blades in the compressor turbine (CT) section were broken. The CT blades had fractured at different heights relative to their blade tips. One particular blade was fractured near the airfoil root platform, and the topography of the fracture surface showed signs of fatigue cracking. The compressor had seized because of bearing damage following the CT blade failure.

Aviation Investigation Report A06P0010

from timkin a PDF

Timken T 8-11 Service Bulletin PDF

and a law frim that goes after Cessna. sure they are interested in sueing but they have to have facts.

Although the cause of last week’s Cessna 208B Grand Caravan crash near Molo­kai, Hawaii, has yet to be determined, there is a strong likelihood that the engine failure occurred as a result of a compressor turbine (CT) blade failure. This failure has been associated with the particular engine, the Pratt & Whitney PT6-114A, used in Cessna Caravans. A combination of factors is involved in this crash, including: the type of metal used in the CT blades, failure during a high-power phase of flight , operation of the aircraft in a tropical environment

We have successfully litigated and resolved prior Cessna 208B Grand Caravan fatal crash cases against Cessna for loss of control due to icing, and against Pratt & Whitney for CT blade failures. In coming days and weeks, we will be reviewing the Hawaii crash and, if the plane is recovered, how investigators assess the CT blade failure potential.
Cessna Caravan Crash Near Molo­kai, Hawaii

there is a known issue for the compressor blades. will more than likely be the cause.

oh wait, they must have made sure that she got in a plane that that had a pratt and whitney PT6A-114 and PT6A-114A engine in it that has compressor problems.

edit on 28-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying about this model plane being a POS. But what about the different accounts reporting Laura Fuddy trapped in wreckage at the bottom? That came from the firemen and police! Then it was changed the next day after it was revealed that passengers and the pilot stated that everyone got out! And the Washington D.C. office of the NTSB saying the night of the crash that the wreck was unrecoverable. That's very premature to say that so early. The 1st "official" story was to be that Loretta Fuddy sank with the plane and is lost (disappeared). The scuba diver failed to tie a good knot between her legs and whatever weight that was to keep her down. When she popped up on the surface and was recovered they had to go with the 2nd "official" story. My story is more likely the truth!

edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: 're

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have have trimed the video clip from the original news articles that was in hi Def and not pixalated I. Then zoomed in I don't know about the rest of you but that is a scubba diver
m.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2014 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

jaffer44
I have have trimed the video clip from the original news articles that was in hi Def and not pixalated I. Then zoomed in I don't know about the rest of you but that is a scubba diver
m.youtube.com...

Thank you for doing that. Now that is a great job! Zoomed in and slow motion. A scuba diver was there minutes after the plane went down! A previous poster, 319 something had a good theory that the scuba diver was on board the plane, Fuddy was already drugged up and the other passengers and pilot are in on the whole thing. Or better yet maybe the scuba diver was stowed in the cargo storage compartment under the fuselage! Now it is plain as day, the scuba diver killer.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No problem.
I had trouble sleeping last night after seeing the photos and knowing what the shills would say because of the graininessm
Has anyone thought that maybe Fuddy was actually in on it so she could fake her death so as not to have to testify against her friends?
Could there have been between 8 - 10 divers waiting in the AREA to make sure every one got out ok?
Maybe the diver came up to check she was ok because she was laying on her back.
just a theory.
Maybe they want us to believe she is dead it does seem they were pretty chummy.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

jaffer44

No problem.
I had trouble sleeping last night after seeing the photos and knowing what the shills would say because of the graininessm
Has anyone thought that maybe Fuddy was actually in on it so she could fake her death so as not to have to testify against her friends?
Could there have been between 8 - 10 divers waiting in the AREA to make sure every one got out ok?
Maybe the diver came up to check she was ok because she was laying on her back.
just a theory.
Maybe they want us to believe she is dead it does seem they were pretty chummy.

I like that theory! She could be lying on a beach chair guzzling martinis, while we're try to figure out how she was murdered. It would be like the witness protection program. New identity, no work, etc... But it is kind of risky and not the usual M.O of the current regime. They murder any loose ends. It is a more acceptable theory though to those who think assassination is a myth. It's surreal as all these people involved with this are so fond of saying.

sur·re·al
səˈrēəl/
adjective
adjective: surreal

1. having the qualities of surrealism; bizarre.
"a surreal mix of fact and fantasy"
synonyms: unreal, bizarre, unusual, weird, strange, freakish, unearthly, uncanny, dreamlike, phantasmagorical
edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: o

edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes you are probably right I was just looking for a better explanation for the divers.
The jab with a needle just doesn't he'll with me or that they were there to take her under it would be just as easy to have her out cold and left in the plane then I had the thought well if she is good friends with the Obama's and was being forced to testify in the upcoming court case then the only way to avoid it is to disappear or be dead.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Mikeultra

sean
reply to post by freakjive

Those guys in orange are only shallow water rescue divers and are not equipped to deep dive. They wear orange so they can be easily seen. The one in black is equipped for a deep dive. It doesn't look abnormal or out of place. From what I can see he/she was wearing a rebreather. Once you got all the garb on, buoyancy gear, extra tanks etc that's what a tech diver looks like. Rebreath er They are used in spec ops because of no bubbles emitted or very little, and you can stay under water for long periods. However, that doesn't make this unusual. The Coast Guard does rescues at sea and they have a deep diver program just like the Navy does. Still not saying foul play couldn't be done, but Coast Guard does have frogmen.
edit on 27-2-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

This video was taken as they exited the plane. The Coast Guard wasn't there yet. I do like your comment about re-breathers and special ops though. When the scuba diver is obviously present at 3:32, there is a male voice which says "Everybody head for shore!" If it was a rescue swimmer from the Coast Guard, there must have been a chopper to go with him right? Can't hear or see that in the video at that time. And it wouldn't make sense to be swimming for shore away from the rescuers! "Everybody head for shore" was ordered because the needle was being stuck in Loretta, and the diver didn't do such a good job staying underwater. It was another way of saying "Look away!"

Also suspicious is ABC reporter David Wright comment at 4:56, "...this video will put any conspiracy theorists to rest in suspecting Loretta Fuddys demise was anything other than an accident." An earlier poster made the point that this was the exact motive for why this hit would be done like this!

Ferdinand Puentas states at 6:15 his reason for having the Go Pro with him, "...wanted to make a story." lmao

I got my atube thing working, so I have a safe copy of this damning evidence. I can't get the sound to work on it though. Can anyone help me with that please?

I am not saying there isn't some strangeness to this event. Well the first pictures that I saw with the diver, I was thinking what is so odd about a rescue diver? The news sources that reported it clearly cut those parts out of the video with the diver. You can only see something there for a split second. The news report said the diver checked Loretta and she showed no response so according to protocol they tend to the others.

What's odd to me is the report said Loretta had her flotation device on. They also reported that the guy filming it all just happens to have a waterproof camera. They all said everyone was just fine and in fact the old guy swam to shore. They could have all done that if they grouped together. Why was the US Marshall that was there to protect the group not group together in water? You see them all splashing around separate and in groups of two. They had seats cushions too he had one and a flotation vest on but Loretta is left off alone apparently in distress drowning. That's what's odd to me.

The autopsy was vague in saying that arrhythmia was the result of stress. So did that lead to drowning? She was wearing a flotation vest! If buckled on right they will keep you afloat even unconscious. It's like impossible to get flipped over or flop forward face down ect. You can barely swim forward with them on. It's easier to just face backwards and kick & backstroke.
edit on 28-2-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Real people die because of a fake president with a fake birth certificate.

Oh, and don't forget a Social Security Number from … where else?

The State That Brought You "The Sandy Hook Show"
=> Connecticut "The Constitution State"

*hangs head in shame

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

I'm not sure if there was a U.S. marshal there or not. Ferdinand Puentas is the guy with the Go Pro camera and he claims to be a construction worker. It is he who is wearing the U.S. Marshal hat in this photo. I don't know if you can simply buy one of them if you're not actually a marshal. It's similar to wearing a fake badge.

This is also a photo of Ferdinand Puentas, it's the same guy.

I found this Instagram page, jafer24. He is a crewman on the Coast Guard C-130 that served as the command aircraft for the rescue. He mentions that the H-60 Seahawk chopper was assigned to the Marine Corp. I thought it was Navy. Zaphod58 would know about this.
Here are 2 screen captures from his page with comments.

instagram.com...#

edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: P

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

sean

Mikeultra

sean

Those guys in orange are only shallow water rescue divers and are not equipped to deep dive. They wear orange so they can be easily seen. The one in black is equipped for a deep dive. It doesn't look abnormal or out of place. From what I can see he/she was wearing a rebreather. Once you got all the garb on, buoyancy gear, extra tanks etc that's what a tech diver looks like. Rebreath er They are used in spec ops because of no bubbles emitted or very little, and you can stay under water for long periods. However, that doesn't make this unusual. The Coast Guard does rescues at sea and they have a deep diver program just like the Navy does. Still not saying foul play couldn't be done, but Coast Guard does have frogmen.

This video was taken as they exited the plane. The Coast Guard wasn't there yet. I do like your comment about re-breathers and special ops though. When the scuba diver is obviously present at 3:32, there is a male voice which says "Everybody head for shore!" If it was a rescue swimmer from the Coast Guard, there must have been a chopper to go with him right? Can't hear or see that in the video at that time. And it wouldn't make sense to be swimming for shore away from the rescuers! "Everybody head for shore" was ordered because the needle was being stuck in Loretta, and the diver didn't do such a good job staying underwater. It was another way of saying "Look away!"

Also suspicious is ABC reporter David Wright comment at 4:56, "...this video will put any conspiracy theorists to rest in suspecting Loretta Fuddys demise was anything other than an accident." An earlier poster made the point that this was the exact motive for why this hit would be done like this!

Ferdinand Puentas states at 6:15 his reason for having the Go Pro with him, "...wanted to make a story." lmao

I got my atube thing working, so I have a safe copy of this damning evidence. I can't get the sound to work on it though. Can anyone help me with that please?

I am not saying there isn't some strangeness to this event. Well the first pictures that I saw with the diver, I was thinking what is so odd about a rescue diver? The news sources that reported it clearly cut those parts out of the video with the diver. You can only see something there for a split second. The news report said the diver checked Loretta and she showed no response so according to protocol they tend to the others.

What's odd to me is the report said Loretta had her flotation device on. They also reported that the guy filming it all just happens to have a waterproof camera. They all said everyone was just fine and in fact the old guy swam to shore. They could have all done that if they grouped together. Why was the US Marshall that was there to protect the group not group together in water? You see them all splashing around separate and in groups of two. They had seats cushions too he had one and a flotation vest on but Loretta is left off alone apparently in distress drowning. That's what's odd to me.

The autopsy was vague in saying that arrhythmia was the result of stress. So did that lead to drowning? She was wearing a flotation vest! If buckled on right they will keep you afloat even unconscious. It's like impossible to get flipped over or flop forward face down ect. You can barely swim forward with them on. It's easier to just face backwards and kick & backstroke.

Also, apart from the fact that they are not grouped closer together... there is something unidentified behind the plane as they exit. If it was a person, then how could they get so far so quick after an emergency exit. Below is a pic and i pointed it out.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Now that's scary what are the chance the a person on that plane have very close the the same online name as me I am the person post the slow Mo zoom in earlier My name is jaffer44 he is jafer24 that's weird lol

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

combatmaster

sean

Mikeultra

sean

Also, apart from the fact that they are not grouped closer together... there is something unidentified behind the plane as they exit. If it was a person, then how could they get so far so quick after an emergency exit. Below is a pic and i pointed it out.

That looks like a boat. There's another photo showing a boat nearby I'll post it below. I'm beginning to think this was all an elaborate staged production crash. Remember that as part of the NDAA 2013 that a resolution was buried in there called the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012. It legalized the domestic dissemination of propaganda by the U.S. government for Americans to choke on. I'll provide a link for that. It means that all the media is directly involved in producing propaganda. The boats were probably safety boats to make sure nobody drowned, and all the passengers and pilot were performers.

Domestic Propaganda
www.maxkeiser.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

jaffer44

Now that's scary what are the chance the a person on that plane have very close the the same online name as me I am the person post the slow Mo zoom in earlier My name is jaffer44 he is jafer24 that's weird lol

That is weird! If i didn't see that you are from Australia, I would be suspecting that you were him, lol. I didn't notice your username though. You are the person who zoomed in and slow motioned the video right? Excellent work. I am not too skilled with all those kind of things. I tried getting my Youtube down loader back without some hijacker browser bar jumping on my pc. I think Youtube will be scrutinizing your video.... to clamp down on the truth! That's why I'm trying to get it in a safe place.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join